Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? (7745 Views)

How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by jubrealguy(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2013
sexymoma:
Share wid me na, nd let rub lips 2gether....... oh sowi let rub minds 2gether. grin
lolz, i never kiss anytin, the thing don dey affect my kokoro, i just start to dey pour like mumu.......... can't just forget the embarrassment i went through
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 12:24pm On May 03, 2013
fruityjojo: I had my first kiss wen I was 5min old. My mummy kiss me nd said "ohhh my sweet buriful pumpkin muah muah muah". How did I knw? I saw d pishursgrin.
And u read d wordings in d pishure too grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 12:25pm On May 03, 2013
jubrealguy: lolz, i never kiss anytin, the thing don dey affect my kokoro, i just start to dey pour like mumu.......... can't just forget the embarrassment i went through
Lol, pls dont mek me cry while laffing o grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 12:26pm On May 03, 2013
Princeparix: Mak i remember
i dey wait o
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by modsith(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2013
i hd mine wen i was 17
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Princeparix(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2013
aw wz 12 and d babe>SHARON<wz 15--hmmm d place and effect is beta told as a story nt a statement. .
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by fruityjojo(f): 1:33pm On May 03, 2013
sexymoma:
And u read d wordings in d pishure too grin
yes naw I turned d pishur 2 live video with my supernatural intelligence cheesy.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 1:58pm On May 03, 2013
modsith: i hd mine wen i was 17
Same here too
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 1:59pm On May 03, 2013
Princeparix: aw wz 12 and d babe>SHARON<wz 15--hmmm d place and effect is beta told as a story nt a statement. .
hw did it go?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Princeparix(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2013
sexymoma:
hw did it go?
hmmmm

Our parents were very close-so we do go to dia house almost everyday. Since i was d same age wit d younger broda and she_wit ma elda sis, we neva had the chance{rather Guts-4 me}to talk:just d greetings passed from d young to the elder. But things changed just becos of a day> the younger broda Victor{we prefer calling him Vboy}who was my classmate asked me 2 cum 2 dia house wit ma game but unfortunely_d elder sister(SHARON)asked them{vboy and wendy}to sleep b4 i came and i was nt allowed to wake him bt was given a choice(to wait 4 him to wake)_which i accepted. I had to join her in d sitting room{though i w znt comfortable}wia she wz watching one naija movie__. I noticed she was luking at me then she said sumtin dat blocked ma brain at that age

She--Parix i didnt knw u wia handsome_ especially dis lip of urz

Me--wat happened to my lips?

She--ntin. Dey are jst cute. I wuld hv done a lot of tinz if i had them.
{i started gaining guts to proceed wit d conversation}

Me--{smiled}wat wuld u hv done?

She--i wuld kiss peoples life away
{i laughed shaa}then she asked

She--Parix_hv u kissed a woman b4?{i nodded while i hvnt o}
then she said

She--cum show me how gud u are{i almost fainted}
i wz trying to say sumtin-den she stood up;came ova to wia i wz sitting, knelt in front of me--the next tin i felt-wz her right hand at d back of ma neck and d left-on ma knees. Wat happened aftawards na superstory. Hmmmm

well-shes married now wit 2 big boyz
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 8:55am On May 04, 2013
Princeparix: hmmmm

Our parents were very close-so we do go to dia house almost everyday. Since i was d same age wit d younger broda and she_wit ma elda sis, we neva had the chance{rather Guts-4 me}to talk:just d greetings passed from d young to the elder. But things changed just becos of a day> the younger broda Victor{we prefer calling him Vboy}who was my classmate asked me 2 cum 2 dia house wit ma game but unfortunely_d elder sister(SHARON)asked them{vboy and wendy}to sleep b4 i came and i was nt allowed to wake him bt was given a choice(to wait 4 him to wake)_which i accepted. I had to join her in d sitting room{though i w znt comfortable}wia she wz watching one naija movie__. I noticed she was luking at me then she said sumtin dat blocked ma brain at that age

She--Parix i didnt knw u wia handsome_ especially dis lip of urz

Me--wat happened to my lips?

She--ntin. Dey are jst cute. I wuld hv done a lot of tinz if i had them.
{i started gaining guts to proceed wit d conversation}

Me--{smiled}wat wuld u hv done?

She--i wuld kiss peoples life away
{i laughed shaa}then she asked

She--Parix_hv u kissed a woman b4?{i nodded while i hvnt o}
then she said

She--cum show me how gud u are{i almost fainted}
i wz trying to say sumtin-den she stood up;came ova to wia i wz sitting, knelt in front of me--the next tin i felt-wz her right hand at d back of ma neck and d left-on ma knees. Wat happened aftawards na superstory. Hmmmm

well-shes married now wit 2 big boyz
hmm wot an interestin kissin story. Bt bros wait o hope u too don mari sha.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 9:05am On May 04, 2013
fruityjojo: yes naw I turned d pishur 2 live video with my supernatural intelligence cheesy.
hmm i c, gurumaraji in d making. grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Princeparix(m): 9:40am On May 04, 2013
sexymoma: hmm wot an interestin kissin story. Bt bros wait o hope u too don mari sha.
nah- she got married to anoda dude
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 04, 2013
Kaai...Ma own na anoda case o.Rit 4rm smal let me say 4rm 5,6 years...Any gal dat came to our house we wil hide sumwhr n initiate kissing n start doing dat rubbish,u knw dat tin na...Ma naighbors 2 realy spoil me,when they are like in js1-js2 n am stil in primary.Evry holiday when their parent are away in d morning,i wil go n watch tom n jerry wit dem,we wil find 1 tyt corner n start kissin n doin dose tinz na.I kiss al d galz 4 our compound,when i don dey grow smal like ten,i stil dey primary,even our maid dat tym 2 of dem galz,let me say dey whr like 15,dey kiss me,ma cousin even kissed me,chai,al my life av had encounter wit galz.But d special 1 was when i was 16 she was 15,shes a family friend so she came on holiday,we kissed all nite.Am stil in d act now wit girls...God av mercy
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 3:39pm On May 04, 2013
Emmadani: Kaai...Ma own na anoda case o.Rit 4rm smal let me say 4rm 5,6 years...Any gal dat came to our house we wil hide sumwhr n initiate kissing n start doing dat rubbish,u knw dat tin na...Ma naighbors 2 realy spoil me,when they are like in js1-js2 n am stil in primary.Evry holiday when their parent are away in d morning,i wil go n watch tom n jerry wit dem,we wil find 1 tyt corner n start kissin n doin dose tinz na.I kiss al d galz 4 our compound,when i don dey grow smal like ten,i stil dey primary,even our maid dat tym 2 of dem galz,let me say dey whr like 15,dey kiss me,ma cousin even kissed me,chai,al my life av had encounter wit galz.But d special 1 was when i was 16 she was 15,shes a family friend so she came on holiday,we kissed all nite.Am stil in d act now wit girls...God av mercy
ah bros i salute u o
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by paulasweet: 11:45pm On May 04, 2013
17 in a fast food restaurant.(In a coded corner) *winks*
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 12:08am On May 05, 2013
paulasweet: 17 in a fast food restaurant.(In a coded corner) *winks*
hmmm i love dat qualification ' in a coded coner' u go bahd gan.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by balvez9: 5:42pm On May 07, 2013
16 when i had mine
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Cashkhiid(m): 7:18am On May 09, 2013
Omo I had mine when I was 14 oh chei!! At her(the girl) mother's shop! Hmmmmm what a lovely experience I had! Buh na God save me oh I no know say the girl mama dey come (cos we were doing it in her absence) lemme pause here....
lipsrsealed choi! Na waaa o
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 9:25am On May 09, 2013
I was 12yrs and it happened under the stairs, grin grin grin grin grin.. I even promise to marry the gurl self cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. o be today man pikin begin see somefin o
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 10:55am On May 09, 2013
Cashkhiid: Omo I had mine when I was 14 oh chei!! At her(the girl) mother's shop! Hmmmmm what a lovely experience I had! Buh na God save me oh I no know say the girl mama dey come (cos we were doing it in her absence) lemme pause here....
lipsrsealed choi! Na waaa o
Abeg Continue, Hope hot water no dey involve sha grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 10:57am On May 09, 2013
gboss4sure: I was 12yrs and it happened under the stairs, grin grin grin grin grin.. I even promise to marry the gurl self cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. o be today man pikin begin see somefin o
And u later mari d gurl? cheesy
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Cashkhiid(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2013
sexymoma:
Abeg Continue, Hope hot water no dey involve sha grin
Hot water ke? No oh una wan kill person? Hahahah buh e b like say God no wan make dem beat me ''blue-black'' na him make am happen say as i just commot from the shop after ma ''breath-taking'' french kiss nahim her mama just enta the shop!! Cos I saw her when I turned back as I was leaving the shop and I was like ''eeewo!! So na so her mama 4 catch me if I still dey kiss am! She go come treat ma f''uck up big time!
hmmm what a naughty boy I was! It was a good experience sha!
Oya Sexymoma shey make we start our own?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Daresh(f): 7:45pm On May 09, 2013
I was 16 and it was JAMB lesson
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 9:52pm On May 09, 2013
Cashkhiid:
Hot water ke? No oh una wan kill person? Hahahah buh e b like say God no wan make dem beat me ''blue-black'' na him make am happen say as i just commot from the shop after ma ''breath-taking'' french kiss nahim her mama just enta the shop!! Cos I saw her when I turned back as I was leaving the shop and I was like ''eeewo!! So na so her mama 4 catch me if I still dey kiss am! She go come treat ma f''uck up big time!
Cashkhiid:
mek we no start my own o cos we no go fit finish am
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 9:54pm On May 09, 2013
Daresh: I was 16 and it was JAMB lesson
ah you were sent to jamb tutorial to learn u went to kiss grin
Daresh: I was 16 and it was JAMB lesson
ah you were sent to jamb tutorial to learn u went to kiss
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Cashkhiid(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2013
sexymoma: mek we no start my own o cos we no go fit finish am
Na so you bahd reach? Chai! E pass one hour kiss ni? wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 5:55pm On May 10, 2013
Cashkhiid:
Na so you bahd reach? Chai! E pass one hour kiss ni? wink
Lmao...... where the event took place was bahd.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Okikiade(m): 2:48am On May 11, 2013
God have mercy!I can't be sure.My confession:I'm early-starter with a lot of neighbourhood girls!Mills & Booms addict since teen years
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Cashkhiid(m): 7:22am On May 12, 2013
sexymoma:
Lmao...... where the event took place was bahd.
Oya gist me small na abeg
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 12:22pm On May 13, 2013
Cashkhiid:
Oya gist me small na abeg
How much will you pay me grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 12:23pm On May 13, 2013
Okikiade: God have mercy!I can't be sure.My confession:I'm early-starter with a lot of neighbourhood girls!Mills & Booms addict since teen years
I fear you o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) / Why Do Black Women Hate Kissing?? / Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.