Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,732 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:55 AM

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? (7744 Views)

How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by puyaca(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2013
should be 13 then, JS1 , my class Science teacher with the whole class watching (lip to lip ooo ) . i was embarrassed and it was i mixed school .Guess i waz kinda really cute lil ..............But since then till now ........(singing : don't wanna be a player no more )
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Princeparix(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2013
puyaca: should be 13 then, JS1 , my class Science teacher with the whole class watching (lip to lip ooo ) . i was embarrassed and it was i mixed school .Guess i waz kinda really cute lil ..............But since then till now ........(singing : don't wanna be a player no more )
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Princeparix(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2013
puyaca: should be 13 then, JS1 , my class Science teacher with the whole class watching (lip to lip ooo ) . i was embarrassed and it was i mixed school .Guess i waz kinda really cute lil ..............But since then till now ........(singing : don't wanna be a player no more )
J.E.S.U.S
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 11:10am On May 17, 2013
Holy Mary... Science teacher!!! i guess it was an experiment or Research cheesy
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by ShirelleBaby: 3:43pm On May 17, 2013
i was 14 and ...gosh,he almost bit off ma lips all in d name of kissing..# guess datz y am stil scared of kissing#havent met a good one
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 9:55am On May 22, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
i was 14 and ...gosh,he almost bit off ma lips all in d name of kissing..# guess datz y am stil scared of kissing#havent met a good one
LMAO
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Okikiade(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
[b][/b]Don't be a looser!Hope keep the world moving! grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
14..ws in Jss3 den...twas in a friend's house
I quick spoil sha o
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Vickii Ro: 14..ws in Jss3 den...twas in a friend's house
I quick spoil sha o
hmmm 14. I was still learning hw to spell d word KISSING

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Minaak47(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
I tink i was about 8 or 9 yrs old... Kissed my classmate... In primary 3... Jeez dat gal was an expert...
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Minaak47: I tink i was about 8 or 9 yrs old... Kissed my classmate... In primary 3... Jeez dat gal was an expert...
expert at primary 3. Life sha cheesy
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mina..Pri 3?.... Ok oo
Sexy moma nor mind me oo if nor be say I get Delta st pikin sense I for don drop lyk 2kids....cuz wen I startd reading abt stuff lyk dis,I ws just in Jss1..lets jst say my head dey dere...sha
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Minaak47(m): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
Vickii Ro: Mina..Pri 3?.... Ok oo
Yup... Gone ar those days sha grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Sommy4u(f): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
15 yrs, in d schl hostel
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2013
Vickii Ro: Mina..Pri 3?.... Ok oo
Sexy moma nor mind me oo if nor be say I get Delta st pikin sense I for don drop lyk 2kids....cuz wen I startd reading abt stuff lyk dis,I ws just in Jss1..lets jst say my head dey dere...sha
so at what age u begin chop nyansh
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Omotaur(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2013
had mine whn I was lyk 17...kissed my senior Girl bk in sec schl. i was d senior Boy then.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2013
Omotaur: had mine whn I was lyk 17...kissed my senior Girl bk in sec schl. i was d senior Boy then.
hmmmm you are one badt guy. grin

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Omotaur(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2013
sexymoma: hmmmm you are one badt guy. grin
dt was abt 9yrs ago.. we stl like each oda though she is into a rlatnshp naw nd plannin to get wedded soon. i luv kissin a great deal..it's lyk an opium dt drives me wild into d world of romance.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
sexymoma: so at what age u begin chop nyansh
Dont worry wen I go into dat realm,I'll PM u
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2013
Vickii Ro:
LMAO
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Omotaur(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2013
Vickii Ro:
so vickii, U neva dey chop yansh.? abeg tell us d truth jorrrr wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2013
Omotaur:
so vickii, U neva dey chop yansh.? abeg tell us d truth jorrrr wink
Guy I resemble Onila?
Dem dey advertise am?...Whether I don dey do d thng or not is inconsequential here
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Guy I resemble Onila?
Dem dey advertise am?...Whether I don dey do d thng or not is inconsequential here

but I wan chop your nyash cry cry
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2013
joeydozzy:

but I wan chop your nyash cry cry
Not on d market.......Check next door
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Not on d market.......Check next door

but we share things in common cry cry
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
joeydozzy:

but we share things in common cry cry
Like?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Like?

we're anti-onila's method
we're in NL
we're chatting through NL
we have our pics up in NL

should I continue? undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by StObaino1(m): 4:12am On Aug 26, 2013
I was 19,she was 17. We did it in her mommas room. Unforgettable experience.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by nenamena: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
I had my 1st kiss wen I was 13 and it was after an alnite service dat my friends from warri attended

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Sweet Names To Call Ur Partner / Which Guy Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.