Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,101 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55856 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
I wish more Nigerians were like Biolabee and Shymexx. These guys are such sweethearts

There are a lot whom beside i will be a devil wink but my point is that why let the shouts of a vocal minority determine how you see us

They are really vocal its sad

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Adamskuty(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
I wish more Nigerians were like Biolabee and Shymexx. These guys are such sweethearts
hmmm! What of like me?? Am i not a sweetheart as well,shuka shuka?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Adamskuty(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2013
nadia_SA:
I'm a zulu married to igbo guy
That's were zulu_igbo comes from
HEY MISSY!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 04, 2013
Adamskuty: hmmm! What of like me?? Am i not a sweetheart as well,shuka shuka?
Have you forgotten what utter bullcrap you have been saying about us? But at least ur better than the other Goodysydney bigot.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 04, 2013
Adamskuty: HEY MISSY!
Hey adam,,
How u dey
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
So much of a flattering. I can spot your sense to humor them as though they are worth emulating by others. We are not all the same and connot agree on the same topic with the same view.

You are just trying to be smart though
. wink wink wink grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 04, 2013
^ Now you have a very wild imagination. Am just giving compliments where due. It takes a certain kind of individual to remain unbiased and calm in these types of threads as it is not an easy thing to keep mum when you are being insulted. God bless these two wonderful gentleman.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Inik(m): 6:49pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Shymexx is not a nigerian
shymexx: ^^^^^^

Stop quoting me - I'm not Nigerian... I'm black African and Peckham is my hometown!

Sod off!https://www.nairaland.com/1278836/over-1m-nigerians-live-london/4#15561353
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 04, 2013
Adamskuty: hmmm! What of like me?? Am i not a sweetheart as well,shuka shuka?
what's this one saying
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 04, 2013
I missed.... Who won? Naija or mzansi?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 04, 2013
sheyie2007: I missed.... Who won? Naija or mzansi?
Its a naijan forum
Wtf u asking
Ws dis some kinda battle or sumthing undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Inik(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2013
South africans are always welcome to Nairaland, i love south african girls wink
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 04, 2013
Inik:
Shymexx is not a nigerian
So he is a Nigerian but bred in london. No wonder he thinks differently. I guess those two are exceptions, and here i was thinking at least there is hope.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 04, 2013
nadia_SA:
Its a naijan forum
Wtf u asking
Ws dis some kinda battle or sumthing undecided
Biitcch! Wtf!.. i didn't ask you angry
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 04, 2013
Inik: South africans are always welcome to Nairaland, i love south african girls wink
toto go kill you
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 04, 2013
^ You cannot blame him seriously, its not our fault that we are hot :-P

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 04, 2013
sheyie2007: Biitcch! Wtf!.. i didn't ask you angry
LoL sori don't lik silly fights..jus had to ask that ...
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Goodysydney: 7:03pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
My lovely sister, Man is born to feel good and happy but if man is otherwise then is society fault. I am very annoyed at the fact that some Africans expecially Ghanaians and Southafricans like portray Nigerians as criminals and 419s and blaming Nigerians for their problems. They used statements as '' Nigerians are 419, drug dealers, too proud, etc. Who amongst you is not proud to be a citizen of his/ her country when it comes down to it. And which one of any of these Ghanaians or Southafricans do not have '' Sakawa(419),Thieves, Cons, Criminals, Fraudstars - what ever... Why Africans hate Nigerians so much? Why we were so negatively portrayed? Even if Nigerians were not involved in drugs or fraud but where doing good jobs, they would still be hated with the same ferocity and accused of taking their jobs. Hate me or love me. I am only being a realist rather than being a hypocrite or pretender. I treat people the way i meet them and i hate those who hated Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
^ You cannot blame him seriously, its not our fault that we are hot :-P
Fact

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Inik(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
So he is a Nigerian but bred in london. No wonder he thinks differently. I guess those two are exceptions, and here i was thinking at least there is hope.
Nope we have millions of cool headed, rational, hospitable and extremely nice Nigerians living in Nigeria. Don't take what you see on nairaland on face value cos most people hide under the anonymity of the internet to type all sort of things that they don't mean.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 04, 2013
nadia_SA:
Fact
just like you sweetheart :-)
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
just like you sweetheart :-)
Thnks bbe
U goRgeous..as ur name says

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Inik(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2013
sheyie2007: toto go kill you
tongue
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Goodysydney: 7:16pm On May 04, 2013
sheyie2007: toto go kill you
Don't mind the coward, he can be able to sell his family to an enemy because of Kitty-Cat. Tufiakwa...
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Adamskuty(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Have you forgotten what utter bullcrap you have been saying about us? But at least ur better than the other Goodysydney bigot.
awwwh! Thanks swrry,i have repented!

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 04, 2013
Adamskuty: awwwh! Thanks swrry,i have repented!
LoL thts nice..
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Adamskuty(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2013
sheyie2007: what's this one saying
go for brain upgrade and how e take concern u?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Slimzybaby(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2013
nadia_SA:
LoL thts nice..
lol..see were she com relax...Send d pm joor!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 04, 2013
Goodysydney: My lovely sister, Man was born to feel good and happy but if man is otherwise then is society fault. I am very annoyed at the fact that some Africans expecially Ghanaians and Southafricans like portray Nigerians as criminals and 419s and blaming Nigerians for their problems. They used statements as '' Nigerians are 419, drug dealers, too proud, etc. Who amongst you is not proud to be a citizen of his/ her country when it comes down to it. And which one of any of these Ghanaians or Southafricans do not have '' Sakawa(419),Thieves, Cons, Criminals, Fraudstars - what ever... Why Africans hate Nigerians so much? Why we were so negatively portrayed? Even if Nigerians were not involved in drugs or fraud but where doing good jobs, they would still be hated with the same ferocity and accused of taking their jobs. Hate me or love me. I am only being a realist rather than being a hypocrite or pretender. I treat people the way i meet them and i hate those who hated Nigerians.
Your problem is that you like to focus on the bad and concentrate on the bad and the more you do that, the more you will continue to see bad in everyone. Unfortunately for example the islamic terrorist, a lot of people may see muslims such as iraqi"s and iranians as terrorist or may be suspicious of them but that does not mean everybody feels that way. Nigerians unfortunately have a bad reputation abroad but not everyone thinks they are bad or judges them. Everywhere you go, you will get individuals who are not open minded so just see things black and white and cannot see the good and you are starting to fall in that category. Believe me not everyone hates Nigerians. There are some Nigerians who are married to south africans, who are friends with us. You say the media shows nigeria in a bad way the same way it may make us seem like south africa is very xenophobic. Let those who hate, hate. It is their issue, rather focus all that anger and bitterness on something else. Because the more you hate or dispised something or someone, you will never be able to see the good in them. I cannot say much about Ghanaians in Ghana but the ones here that i know do not have any problems with Nigerians because i have attended even a few of functions, weddings etc and there are alot of Nigerians there. Even we as South Africans rather feel that at times you guys( Nig, Ghan, Zim etc) get together and bash south africans but i know that not everyone is like that also it is human nature to say something bad or talk about someone but what makes it different is when it turns to extreme hatred. So just try not to be biased in your thinking. Even if you meet 5000 South Africans who hate NIgerians, it does not represent every south african in South Africa and worldwide.

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Adamskuty(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2013
nadia_SA:
Hey adam,,
How u dey
lol! I'm superb,who taught u pidgin english nau? shocked
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 04, 2013
nadia_SA:
LoL sori don't lik silly fights..jus had to ask that ...
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 04, 2013
Adamskuty: lol! I'm superb,who taught u pidgin english nau? shocked
Ike's teaching me small small

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (52) (Reply)

Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) / Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.