Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55750 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:10pm On May 04, 2013
HARDDON:

Oh yea?

You must be some kïnd of balanced diet den .....

What is your doctor prescribed dosage... Cos me need some balanced diet .

Or maybe Compact news. So i dnt get to worry much, just wake up, dail you up and get all needed news from all around .
lolesting!

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 04, 2013
Damn! the pretty *Semuhle*Baby* is here...

What's good?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 04, 2013
shymexx: Damn! the pretty *Semuhle*Baby* is here...

What's good?
Hey dear, am gud n u? You missed out on a whole conversation about u lol
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
I wish more Nigerians were like Biolabee and Shymexx. These guys are such sweethearts

Hehehehe.. Blushing...

1 Like

*Semuhle*Baby*:
Hey dear, am gud n u? You missed out on a whole conversation about u lol

Is it? can you relay the summary? wink
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:14pm On May 04, 2013
@ Semuhle ur welcome darling,

@biolabee its page 40
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Uncle Emeka, the south african police department is not the LAPD

Noted grin

But I believe the Police can still do a decent job in unraveling the perpetrators of the crime.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 04, 2013
Shymexx at it again cool

1 Like

Who said I'm not Nigerian? grin

I'm as Nigerian as the chaos in Lagos and pounded yam! tongue
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 04, 2013
shymexx:

Is it? can you relay the summary? wink
Apparently you are not a Nigerian? So what exactly are u? :-P
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan: Shymexx at it again cool

Bro., I'm just trying to protect the cute *Semuhle*Baby*! tongue

Gatts protect the African queens. wink

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Inik(m): 9:16pm On May 04, 2013
all4naija: Now, back to topic, without any information coming from the press as to what extent this issue has been addressed. My question is. What has the SA leaders done about it?
President Goodluck is currently on a 3 days state visit to south Africa. He will definitely discuss this incidence with president Zuma.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:17pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan:

Noted grin

But I believe the Police can still do a decent job in unraveling the perpetrators of the crime.
not in 2013
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Apparently you are not a Nigerian? So what exactly are u? :-P

I'm Nigerian via London but I see myself more as a black African able to relate to different people and cultures across the continent... I grew up around different types of black people... Perhaps, that's why I can relate to everyone with objectivity...

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 9:18pm On May 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: @ Semuhle ur welcome darling,

@biolabee its page 40

Yes o.. i hope this atmosphere of relative peace so we can hear other prevails

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:19pm On May 04, 2013
Inik:
President Goodluck is currently on a 3 days state visit to south Africa. He will definitely discuss this incidence with president Zuma.
He should, we are tired of watching our backs in south africa.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 04, 2013
Where CFCfan at? grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 04, 2013
shymexx:

I'm Nigerian via London but I see myself more as a black African able to relate to different people and cultures across the continent... I grew up around different types of black people... Perhaps, that's why I can relate to everyone with objectivity...
ok i see. I like your outlook. It makes one more open-minded and less bias. Kudos to u bruv
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
ok i see. I like your outlook. It makes one more open-minded and less bias. Kudos to u bruv

That's the way forward - we're all one people with the same struggle albeit different experience(s)... and more reason why we all need to unite and look for ways to ameliorate our unique problems... There's power in numbers...

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:23pm On May 04, 2013
biolabee:

Yes o.. i hope this atmosphere of relative peace so we can hear other prevails
yea, its late night dear and all
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 04, 2013
shymexx: Where CFCfan at? grin
I'm here cool
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan:
I'm here cool

Err... Do you fancy *Semuhle*Baby*? - don't lie.. grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 04, 2013
shymexx:

Err... Do you fancy *Semuhle*Baby*? - don't lie.. grin
I do, but she isn't single. And I like Staicey cool
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan:
I do, but she isn't single. And I like Staicey cool

How do you know that? - so you've been PMing her lowkey, innit fam? grin

Gatts apply pressure!! wink

Who's Staicey?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2013
Hehehehehe Semuhle and Shymexx whats going on, you flirting??
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 04, 2013
kgr28: Hehehehehe Semuhle and Shymexx whats going on, you flirting??

Just appreciating the beauty of my zulu sister... tongue
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 04, 2013
shymexx:

How do you know that? - so you've been PMing her lowkey, innit fam? grin

Gatts apply pressure!! wink

Who's Staicey?

I got the info on another thread.
Staicey is a light-skinned lady
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 04, 2013
^ No comment
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan:

I got the info on another thread.
Staicey is a light-skinned lady

Damn! You're everywhere on this forum, bruv...

Just do ya thang, pimpin'. wink

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 04, 2013
queen_of_sheba: ^ No comment
grin
How've u been dear?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 04, 2013
shymexx:

Damn! You're everywhere on this forum, bruv...

Just do ya thang, pimpin'. wink

Erm, not really. I'm just being friendly.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Inik(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: He should, we are tired of watching our backs in south africa.
Erm...i guess you know that majority of crimes in SA are not committed by the bad eggs in the nigerian community

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (52) (Reply)

PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.