Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55769 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Adamskuty(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2013
nadia_SA:
Ike's teaching me small small
heheh! Okay oh,but Ike is lucky oooh cheesy
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Adamskuty(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Have you forgotten what utter bullcrap you have been saying about us? But at least ur better than the other Goodysydney bigot.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2013
You're still battling it on this thread. Don't you get tired and move into positive things?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
So he is a Nigerian but bred in london. N[i]o wonder he thinks differently. I guess those two are exceptions, and here i was thinking at least there is hope.
You have finally revealed your intention of your previous comment. That is now very pronounced to all in this forum what you have being trying to cover-up in your previous statement by exonerating both individuals in this thread.

I like your sense of maneuverability in the act of mastering compliments.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Have you forgotten what utter bullcrap you have been saying about us? But at least ur better than the other Goodysydney bigot.

You're still battling it on this thread. Don't you get tired and move into positive things?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Adamskuty(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
u only liked my post without typing anything,huh? i said i have repented! Now tell me something sweet and cool..oooh 8-)
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 04, 2013
Adamskuty: heheh! Okay oh,but Ike is lucky oooh cheesy
Nadia's lucky too hey
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 04, 2013
^ you are so silly. Was it not you you said that he is not a nigerian?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 04, 2013
Adamskuty: u only liked my post without typing anything,huh? i said i have repented! Now tell me something sweet and cool..oooh 8-)
You are a sweetheart under that big bad boy attitude of urs
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Goodysydney: 7:48pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Your problem is that you like to focus on the bad and concentrate on the bad and the more you do that, the more you will continue to see bad in everyone. Unfortunately for example the islamic terrorist, a lot of people may see muslims such as iraqi"s and iranians as terrorist or may be suspicious of them but that does not mean everybody feels that way. Nigerians unfortunately have a bad reputation abroad but not everyone thinks they are bad or judges them. Everywhere you go, you will get individuals who are not open minded so just see things black and white and cannot see the good and you are starting to fall in that category. Believe me not everyone hates Nigerians. There are some Nigerians who are married to south africans, who are friends with us. You say the media shows nigeria in a bad way the same way it may make us seem like south africa is very xenophobic. Let those who hate, hate. It is their issue, rather focus all that anger and bitterness on something else. Because the more you hate or dispised something or someone, you will never be able to see the good in them. I cannot say much about Ghanaians in Ghana but the ones here that i know do not have any problems with Nigerians because i have attended even a few of functions, weddings etc and there are alot of Nigerians there. Even we as South Africans rather feel that at times you guys( Nig, Ghan, Zim etc) get together and bash south africans but i know that not everyone is like that also it is human nature to say something bad or talk about someone but what makes it different is when it turns to extreme hatred. So just try not to be biased in your thinking. Even if you meet 5000 South Africans who hate NIgerians, it does not represent every south african in South Africa and worldwide.
Thanks sister, i hear oooo....
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 04, 2013
druid06:

oh come on. Its not like i spend 24hrs on this thread. I come and go and why are you isolating me alone!!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Goodysydney: 7:50pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Hahahaha...why u dey talk to my man like that? Me and Him we are sweetheart oooo...
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 04, 2013
Goodysydney: Thanks sister, i hear oooo....
Wow i thought you were going to insult me. But am glad u did not. I can see through all ur insults that you are not a bad person. Show this side more and am sure nobody can just hate u for this.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Adamskuty(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
nah! Nah! Nah! Remove the big.boy.attitude of a thing and tell me some more sweet things... Shuka.shuka! cheesywink
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 04, 2013
Goodysydney: Hahahaha...that's my man ooooo!
Are u female?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Is this now a dating thread as such? I don't want to be accused of jealousy before anything else.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Adamskuty(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2013
nadia_SA:
Nadia's lucky too hey
lmaooo! See love

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Kajina: 7:54pm On May 04, 2013
Goodysydney: Thanks sister, i hear oooo....

grin grin grin

Very interesting piece, isn't it? So my half Ghanaian brother what next

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Adamskuty(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Are u female?
omg *dead* ... Are yah female Ans up
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 04, 2013
all4naija: Is this now a dating thread as such? I don't want to be accused of jealousy before anything else.
Are you interested? Dnt fight it hun, am sure u can find a beautiful sa gal instead of focusing all ur energy on hating us.

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 04, 2013
Adamskuty: omg *dead* ... Are yah female Ans up
can you not see that am a female. I was refering to godsydney as he/she said u are his/her man
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Are you interested? Dnt fight it hun, am sure u can find a beautiful sa gal instead of focusing all ur energy on hating us.
Lol... grin grin grin. The SA girls must have known me by now. I have a Mexican babe and she is very pretty. grin grin grin grin.

I don't have to say much. SA girls know that I don't find them interesting.Sorry!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 04, 2013
all4naija: Lol... grin grin grin. The SA girls must have known me by now. I have a Mexican babe and she is very pretty. grin grin grin grin.

I don't have to say much. SA girls know that I don't find them interesting.Sorry!
funny because you spend an awful lot of time on everything south african lol. Anyways dear mexicans are cool peeps so best of luck with that
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 04, 2013
Now, back to topic, without any information coming from the press as to what extent this issue has been addressed. My question is. What has the SA leaders done about it?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Goodysydney: 8:03pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Wow i thought you were going to insult me. But am glad u did not. I can see through all ur insults that you are not a bad person. Show this side more and am sure nobody can just hate u for this.
Hahahaha.... People criticize what they don't understand but destroy what they understand- TB JOSHUA. My dear believe me, am a nice person but my sin is that I don't know how to pretender.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Adamskuty(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
can you not see that am a female. I was refering to godsydney as he/she said u are his/her man
God forbid a million times,i'm not his man ooooh! Impossible!

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 04, 2013
Goodysydney: Hahahaha.... People criticize what they don't understand but destroy what they understand- TB JOSHUA. My dear believe me, am a nice people but my sin is that I don't know how to pretender.
Its not about pretending but about manners. In life you will not always like someone but that does not mean you should conduct yourself in a rude and agressive manner(no offence intended).

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
funny because you spend an awful lot of time on everything south african lol. Anyways dear mexicans are cool peeps so best of luck with that
Yes. The reason I spend time discussing about South Africa and South Africans in this forum is because of their world views. They are not helping matters while they pride themselves around to other Africans as though better off in all ramifications. I read Ethiopians had once accused them of having big brother syndrome(as to being disturbing). That tells a lot about the people.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 04, 2013
all4naija: Yes. The reason I spend time discussing about South Africa and South Africans in this forum is because of their world views. They are not helping matters while they pride themselves around to other Africans as though better off in all ramifications. I read Ethiopians had once accused them of having big brother syndrome(as to being disturbing). That tells a lot about the people.
Really because the same can be said about Nigerians. "Giants of africa", you cannot compare that country with nigeria etc ring a bell
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Really because the same can be said about Nigerians. "Giants of africa", you cannot compare that country with nigeria etc ring a bell
The Giant of Africa, Nigeria earned it by population size, by friendliness and the huge petroleum resources. That is debatable anyway. Coming back to SA, there is this aura of puffiness, I just don't understand, they carry about as though they worth it. Jeez! It must be inducing to be South African and inducing in the negative aspect.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Goodysydney: 8:16pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Hmmm...my man in 9ja swag means my friend.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
oh come on. Its not like i spend 24hrs on this thread. I come and go and why are you isolating me alone!!

Maybe it's because you're on the thread jibby jabbering or maybe it's because I've grow fond of you in a platonic way but if you keep repeating your ideas, the thread is always going to continue. I have made my opinion on the matter it's left for people to accept or decline and so I left, you should try the same. There're other interesting topics on NL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (52) (Reply)

Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Photo Of A Soldier Using Shovel To Eat As Plate / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.