Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,478 members, 7,901,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (834882 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by brownee06(f): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yeepy!!!! I got my PER just now grin

Thanks @Solomonwis, Bwave smiley
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pickabeau1: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nice
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by alexito48201: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Good day solomonwise does accra send Aor
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
alexito48201: Good day solomonwise does accra send Aor

Yes,AOR is sent by the responsible visa office and for applicants from Nigeria, the Accra Visa Office send AOR.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
brownee06: Yeepy!!!! I got my PER just now grin

Thanks @Solomonwis, Bwave smiley

Congratulations! It is the beginning of greater positive things to come!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by barinnbomi: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Solomonwis

My question is in relation to the envelope that contains documents to be sent to CIO. Will like to know how it should be addressed.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 2:06am On Oct 04, 2013
barinnbomi: Solomonwis

My question is in relation to the envelope that contains documents to be sent to CIO. Will like to know how it should be addressed.

Regards

The answer is in the link you provided earlier http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg76

(Your name)
(Your Address)
(Your Postal Code)

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Note:NOC category is the eligible occupation under which you want your application assessed while Primary NOC 2011 code is the code for the eligible occupation you want your application assessed.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by vncntybnz: 4:34am On Oct 04, 2013
Good day!!! I have yet to submit my application for the FSWP under the NOC category 2147. I need your advice please. Can I still make it this year? Or should I wait until next year
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 7:41am On Oct 04, 2013
vncntybnz: Good day!!! I have yet to submit my application for the FSWP under the NOC category 2147. I need your advice please. Can I still make it this year? Or should I wait until next year

Please wait till next year and pray 2147 will be listed in the eligible occupations for next year.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by blossom84: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
hello, Please what is the validity of IELTS result and how long does WES takes to evaluate results
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by barinnbomi: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
solomonwis

please can you help with the link to make online payment for the processing fee. what I can see is

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?lob=9

Regards
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by daminho(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
pls i nid IELTS study materials .....dadesanyar:at:hotmail.com thanks
ferdimako:

Congrats on your IELTS.I'm expecting my result Friday or Saturday.I did on 21 Sep.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pickabeau1: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
daminho: pls i nid IELTS study materials .....dadesanyar:at:hotmail.com thanks

You can start with the materials available at the british council website

http://www.roadtoielts.com/

The materials i saw online are a bit old and heavy in size
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
barinnbomi: solomonwis

please can you help with the link to make online payment for the processing fee. what I can see is

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?lob=9

Regards

You can't pay online for processing fee for FSWP!

You either pay with your credit/debit card or with a bank draft drawn on a bank in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
blossom84: hello, Please what is the validity of IELTS result and how long does WES takes to evaluate results

IELTS result is valid for two {2} years only.

The duration of evaluation by WES is dependent on a number of factors such as the speed at which your educational institution dispatch your transcript,the speed at which they verify your certificate,the speed at which your educational documents get to WES,etc.

AGW,it takes only 7 days from the date your complete documents get to WES to evaluate your credentials.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by barinnbomi: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Solomonwis

Can you help with the link to make the online payment?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2013

Can you help with the link to make the online payment?

Online payment for FSWP?

No,you can not pay online,you either fill your credit/debit card details in the appropriate form {IMM5620E} or you include your bank draft along with form IMM5620E in your application.

If you attempt to pay online through that link,your card will be charged and getting a refund will be difficult!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by rayo2002: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Total received toward the overall cap: 2,095 of 5,000

Eligible occupation

(by National Occupational Classification [NOC] code) Number of complete applications counted towards the 300 sub-cap Footnote 1
0211 Engineering managers 238
1112 Financial and investment analysts 300 (Cap reached) Footnote 2
2113 Geoscientists and oceanographers 13
2131 Civil engineers 151
2132 Mechanical engineers 180
2134 Chemical engineers 74
2143 Mining engineers 3
2145 Petroleum engineers 1
2144 Geological engineers 32
2146 Aerospace engineers 8
2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers/designers) 300 (Cap reached) Footnote 2
2154 Land surveyors 5
2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers 300 (Cap reached) Footnote 2
2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics 30
2263 Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety 99
3141 Audiologists and speech-language pathologists 4
3142 Physiotherapists 154
3143 Occupational Therapists 19
3211 Medical laboratory technologists 107
3212 Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists' assistants 37
3214 Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists 8
3215 Medical Radiation Technologists 20
3216 Medical Sonographers 12
3217 Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by barinnbomi: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Solomonwis

Please help with link to the credit card payment platform

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by prommy12(f): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hi solomonwis, how are you? Pls I want to ask some questions
1.Have u seen anyone dat migrated to canada tru FSWP

2. Like how much will it cost a family of 4
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
prommy12: Hi solomonwis, how are you? Pls I want to ask some questions
1.Have u seen anyone dat migrated to canada tru FSWP

2. Like how much will it cost a family of 4

1.YES, I have seen many people migrate. Some of them are even on this thread FYI.

2. How much it will cost a family of 4 is dependent on the age of the children involved. For instance {I am going to assume the family of 4 consist of a father,mother and two children who are below 22 years of age and are unmarried}- the application fee for the father and mother will be CAD$550 each and each of the children will pay CAD$150 each. Anybody from 22 years and above will pay CAD$550{This also applies to anybody below 22 years who is married}.

You are expected to show a proof of settlement fund and for a family of 4 that will amount to CAD$20,654.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2013

Please help with link to the credit card payment platform

Thanks

Online payment for FSWP?

No,you can not pay online,you either fill your credit/debit card details in the appropriate form {IMM5620E} or you include your bank draft along with form IMM5620E in your application.

If you attempt to pay online through that link,your card will be charged and getting a refund will be difficult!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by barinnbomi: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Solomonwis

You mean feeling my credit card details on the form is adequate? I did that already and included it in my application documents. So am good to go?

That is basically what is left.

Appreciate bro.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2013

You mean feeling my credit card details on the form is adequate? I did that already and included it in my application documents. So am good to go?

That is basically what is left.

Appreciate bro.

That's all you need to do,they will charge your account at the appropriate time.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by prommy12(f): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thanks solomowis, God bless.. Pls must I have a canadian certificate before applying and must I also have someone in canada. Will d result of d test determine d applicants fate.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
prommy12: Thanks solomowis, God bless.. Pls must I have a canadian certificate before applying and must I also have someone in canada. Will d result of d test determine d applicants fate.

You don't necessarily have to have a Canadian certificate,all you need do with whatever educational credentials you have is to approach an approved agency for evaluation and they'd tell you the canadian equivalence of your credentials.

You don't necessarily need to have any relative in canada although it will add to your score points if you do.

I don't understand the last part of your question. I don't know the test you are referring to,pls clarify.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by prommy12(f): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomonwis:

You don't necessarily have to have a Canadian certificate,all you need do with whatever educational credentials you have is to approach an approved agency for evaluation and they'd tell you the canadian equivalence of your credentials.

You don't necessarily need to have any relative in canada although it will add to your score points if you do.

I don't understand the last part of your question. I don't know the test you are referring to,pls clarify.

Thanks dear.... Will d IELTS result determine d applicants fate.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
prommy12:

Thanks dear.... Will d IELTS result determine d applicants fate.

Yes the IELTS test result among others will determine the eligibility of the applicant. An applicant has to score a minimum of band score 6.0 in each of the language abilities in IELTS to be awarded any point under language.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by prommy12(f): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomonwis:

Yes the IELTS test result among others will determine the eligibility of the applicant. An applicant has to score a minimum of band score 6.0 in each of the language abilities in IELTS to be awarded any point under language.

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by gr8tstar: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
@ Solomonwise and all;
Please, I want to know if I can still apply for the ongoing Canadian FSWP, am yet to do IELTS exam nor start any preparations. But my profession is in one of the eligible occupations and the cap has not been reach. Thanks!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pickabeau1: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
gr8tstar: @ Solomonwise and all;
Please, I want to know if I can still apply for the ongoing Canadian FSWP, am yet to do IELTS exam nor start any preparations. But my profession is in one of the eligible occupations and the cap has not been reach. Thanks!

which NOC

have u done ur ECA
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by prupru(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
solomonwise
please i want apply under 2263, i just want to start,i have my result and i av not done ielts, can i still make it.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (322)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.