Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (306975 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by torita: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2009
plse i ve got little problem, i was recently issued a uk visa. i am going for a 12months msc programme but i was given 4months. i dnt know if this was a mistake. nd possibly i ld like to know the next step to take.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by sexibabes: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2009
it must have been a mistake
mail the british embassy immediately or call them
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by violent(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2009
Pls everyone, i have a lil prob. My middle name Ayodeji was spelt as Dyodeji on my waec certificate, is it okay if i go ahead and use it with my student visa application?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Cannabis: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2009
plz, any advice? can mnicro finace bank account statement be used??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by kadman(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2009
Cannabis:

plz, any advice? can mnicro finace bank account statement be used??

As long as the CASH is inside why not,the guidance even says building society accounts is okay sef (we don't have that here),so no worry.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by kadman(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2009
torita:

plse i ve got little problem, i was recently issued a uk visa. i am going for a 12months msc programme but i was given 4months. i dnt know if this was a mistake. nd possibly i ld like to know the next step to take.

Check properly,if it's not 1year 4months.
They have been issuing it a la Sept 2009 - Jan 2011.
If it is indeed 4 months on your visa,it's not good o. It's an error !

This is their correct email,they normally reply fast as I've emailed them before - visa.lagos@fco.gov.uk

This is their phone number - 012625930 012625934
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by violent(m): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2009
pls kadman, could u kindly post a reply to my question above undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by kadman(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2009
@ Violent

If you're going for a post graduate,and your visa letter does not state WAEC as part of your documents,I would say drop it jeje
But if it does,there's a affidavit you can get from courts(about 1000 naira), that verify your name is Ayodeji, I'm sure it's not big deal . . it's just off the mark by one letter. wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by violent(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2009
Thanks kadman
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by torita: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2009
well i contacted my school in uk to query the visa i was issued ( ie 4months instead of 1year 4 months) and i was told i was issued an entry visa which i will extend once i register in the school. so It was nt a mistake
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by kadman(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
Torita,your school and you does not understand what extension of visa means,I can explain if you want,but I assure you if you go with that 4 months visa you'll have problems with it,it was a mistake.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by peter2010(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
Hello NL, i need urgent solution to this uk visa problem plZ.
My uncle came to nigeria this year january with the hope of getting entry clearance for his work permit which he had got in d uk before the scrapping. He was initially residing in uk on working holiday maker visa which expired in february this year. He applied for the entry clearance but to his surprise he was refused due to the reason dat they contacted the employer but he was unable to confirm the employment which the employer said it wasnt true that he only told them to call him back as he was busy then. He contacted a lawyer in uk nd they made another application addressing d issue with a new letter from d employer but it was also refused based on d previous reason dat they are not satisfy if d business is genuine after this the lawyer submitted documents for reconsideration to the embassy lagos but it was also denied with these it has been 3 attempts towards the application.
The case was now sent to the home office itself in uk because the lawyer advise not to appeal cuz of th time taken, he said they av no choice than to approve it cuz the work permit is genuine which is truly genuine. But the lawyer later contacted my uncle that ukba staff went to the business office nd thy cudnt see anybody to discuss d issue wit, dat d case av become complicated now.

My uncle needs ur advise now cuz he doesnt how to go about it now. Shud he make fresh application or different application cuz it seems there is no hope on the previous application anymore. What are his chances now? Please your candid advise will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by omotifire(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm really happy to be joining the house considering the amount of information one can get.
Pls i need ur help. I have an unconditional letter of acceptance form and a certificate of acceptance for postgraduate study from a university in Uk. I need to apply by end of august since the school resumes by 21st of september. The tuition fee is 13490gbp and i intend to pay about 4000gbp before applying for visa. The problem i'm have is the new point system. Based on the condition given in it, my uncle who is suppose to be my sponsor paid 5million naira into the account ( although i just opened the account last 2weeks since a friend told me i should use a current account which i didn't have then.). I'm still processing my accomodation. Now what i need to know is my chances when i apply and what i need to do more to make my visa application successfull.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 12:34am On Aug 01, 2009
peter2010:

Hello NL, i need urgent solution to this uk visa problem plZ.
My uncle came to nigeria this year january with the hope of getting entry clearance for his work permit which he had got in d uk before the scrapping. He was initially residing in uk on working holiday maker visa which expired in february this year. He applied for the entry clearance but to his surprise he was refused due to the reason dat they contacted the employer but he was unable to confirm the employment which the employer said it wasnt true that he only told them to call him back as he was busy then. He contacted a lawyer in uk nd they made another application addressing d issue with a new letter from d employer but it was also refused based on d previous reason dat they are not satisfy if d business is genuine after this the lawyer submitted documents for reconsideration to the embassy lagos but it was also denied with these it has been 3 attempts towards the application.
The case was now sent to the home office itself in uk because the lawyer advise not to appeal cuz of th time taken, he said they av no choice than to approve it cuz the work permit is genuine which is truly genuine. Bu.t the lawyer later contacted my uncle that ukba staff went to the business office nd thy cudnt see anybody to discuss d issue wit, dat d case av become complicated now.

My uncle needs ur advise now cuz he doesnt how to go about it now. Shud he make fresh application or different application cuz it seems there is no hope on the previous application anymore. What are his chances now? Please your candid advise will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Honestly, i don't seem to understand some input here, especially about the employer denying any existing employment with your uncle, or was/is no paper-work involved regarding his employment?
Whatever, however, i don't advice your uncle to make a fresh visa application (especially one of a different nature or category) because, it will seem to the ECO that he is desperate to enter the UK by any means, and this will jeopardise the purpose of which he may be genuinely applying for the visa.
Your uncle has to pursue this course except if there is no way he can verify his claim regarding the questionable employment.
It would be helpful if you could present the exact words in the refusal letter so that the situation will be more comprehensive as it should be: remember to edit the personal information that are deemed private
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 5:30am On Aug 02, 2009
^^^

Hello stranger, oops sorry, where are my manners, hello Dokita "jedi o mo akowe" Doctor Vic i see u have been gallivanting round the globe again, how body, i miss you and your wahala small sha tongue
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2009
How you dey, Big Bumper?
I no sure say you miss me, ok, maybe na the "wahala" you missed; but honestly, i no be wahala person by nature, na those people them forced me into that nonsense; anyway, my action na for self defence, and the thing pay me well.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by kadman(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2009
omotifire:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm really happy to be joining the house considering the amount of information one can get.
Pls i need ur help. I have an unconditional letter of acceptance form and a certificate of acceptance for postgraduate study from a university in Uk. I need to apply by end of august since the school resumes by 21st of september. The tuition fee is 13490gbp and i intend to pay about 4000gbp before applying for visa. The problem i'm have is the new point system. Based on the condition given in it, my uncle who is suppose to be my sponsor paid 5million naira into the account ( although i just opened the account last 2weeks since a friend told me i should use a current account which i didn't have then.). I'm still processing my accomodation. Now what i need to know is my chances when i apply and what i need to do more to make my visa application successfull.

1.You have no problem,and your chances are fine. If you pay 4000 that remains 9,490 + 5400 (if outside London) = 14,890 x N250 = N3,722,500. So don't worry you have more than enough

2. Yes you can use that current account,and there is no need to keep the money for 2 days anymore.You can depost today,and apply the next day.

3. Accomdation or not,they don't care anymore. Just show them the cash lol,but still process it if you'd like because I did too.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2009
Vicjustice:

How you dey, Big Bumper?
I no sure say you miss me, ok, maybe na the "wahala" you missed; but honestly, i no be wahala person by nature, na those people them forced me into that nonsense; anyway, my action na for self defence, and the thing pay me well.

Of course na you I miss tongue This place is dull without your educative and informative threads jare, and as for those who refuse to let you be, lets hope the chip in their shoulder brain has finally dislodged, and if not we pray for them it does cheesy grin cheesy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by 4realty: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2009
I was told that thers a clique on this forum,I didnt believe it until .I went on holiday came back and to sign in under ty4real,I was told I have been struck off the forum.REASON, Multiple username shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!
I hope I wont be banned for this line. cool cool cool cool

Moderator,make your findings and ensure they are accurate before you jump to conclusion and use power in a humane atttitude!

Cheers! wink wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2009
4realty:

I was told that thers a clique on this forum,I didnt believe it until .I went on holiday came back and to sign in under ty4real,I was told I have been struck off the forum.REASON, Multiple username shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!
I hope I wont be banned for this line. cool cool cool cool

Moderator,make your findings and ensure they are accurate before you jump to conclusion and use power in a humane atttitude!

Cheers! wink wink

Who be ty4real the form collecting member of the Team left winger cheesy grin cheesy 

Multiple kini shocked So you mean people do such nonsense by having multiple iD's shocked Thank God big_bumper oops Busy_body has too much class for that cool cool cool
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by 4realty: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2009
Busy_body:

Who be ty4real the form collecting member of the Team left winger cheesy grin cheesy

Multiple kini shocked So you mean people do such nonsense by having multiple iD's shocked Thank God big_bumper oops Busy_body has too much class for that cool cool cool

Yes I know say you be expert in it and now that I am have been falsely accused,I better enrol in your college and learn the multiple id matics from you,dont you think? wink wink

Left winger wey finish una that long time!

Na so I see am ohhhhhhh!The forum wey don die finish still dey get time to dey falsely accuse me wey innocent of multiple user name!I felt like giving the slowpoke who struck me off lick my footwears angry angry angry

Thanks to the internet,My enemies were defeated yakata grin grin grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by kadman(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2009
Busy_body:

This made me laugh lol

Actually I do remember ty4real but me think say you sef dey strong . . . clique. Seun fall your hand ?  undecided
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by 4realty: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2009
kadman:

This made me laugh lol

Actually I do remember ty4real but me think say you sef dey strong . . . clique. Seun fall your hand ? undecided

Thanks for remembering me o jare,me wey be say I be the Pariija for nairaland!Things dey happen for this nairaland,wey i dey do free marketing for Seun now,I have been backlisted! angry angry angry
Its a shame is in it?Anyway,am back and if I am falsely accused again,I will make sure##########!I dont know grin grin grin!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2009
4realty:

[/b]

Yes I know say you be expert in it and now that I am have been falsely accused,I better enrol in your college and learn the multiple id matics from you,dont you think? wink wink

Left winger wey finish una that long time!

Na so I see am ohhhhhhh!The forum wey don die finish still dey get time to dey falsely accuse me wey innocent of multiple user name!I felt like giving the slowpoke who struck me off lick my footwears angry angry angry

Thanks to the internet,My enemies were defeated yakata grin grin grin grin

4realty:

Thanks for remembering me o jare,me wey be say I be the Pariija for nairaland!Things dey happen for this nairaland,wey i dey do free marketing for Seun now,I have been backlisted! angry angry angry
Its a shame is in it?Anyway,am back and if I am falsely accused again,I will make sure##########!I dont know grin grin grin!

Gbenusoun, me I no be member of multiple user ID club, whatever for shocked but if na club for banning people na there you go find me cheesy Odensen, you don forget say na you, me, londoncool, Jackal, and VOR dey left wing and always dey win grin Which one you dey, one minute you get enemies, the next you be innocent peacemaker grin

kadman:

This made me laugh lol

Actually I do remember ty4real but me think say you sef dey strong . . . clique. Seun fall your hand ?  undecided

Stop reading meaning into that angry It was a simple typo angry angry angry grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by 4realty: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2009
Busy_body:

Gbenusoun, me I no be member of multiple user ID club, whatever for shocked but if na club for banning people na there you go find me cheesy Odensen, you don forget say na you, me, londoncool, Jackal, and VOR dey left wing and always dey win grin Which one you dey, one minute you get enemies, the next you be innocent peacemaker grin

I was told you are actually not to well a person,but I didnt belive it,but now I believe,you need to go and see your GP asap before your condition escalates cause I cant understand the reason behind the insults angry angry

Now I know you are the reason behind the ban,I have got a life out of nairaland and since this is where you get your hype and frills,i leave you to bask in it,I hope you dont die in it sha! grin grin grin

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2009
4realty:

I was told you are actually not to well a person,but I didnt belive it,but now I believe,you need to go and see your GP asap before your condition escalates cause I cant understand the reason behind the insults angry angry

Now I know you are the reason behind the ban,I have got a life out of nairaland and since this is where you get your hype and frills,i leave you to bask in it,I hope you dont die in it sha! grin grin grin

O ri e gbe iso, iwo omo ala i leko yi, watch your mouth and slow your roll, Mr Pataki, FYI I study people a lot cool cool cool
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by 4realty: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2009
Busy_body:

O ri e gbe iso, iwo omo ala i leko yi, watch your mouth and slow your roll, Mr Pataki cool cool cool

Now i know you are totoally sick and suffering from high degree of insomania due to the amount of time you spend on nairaland,so you guys thought am Pataki!
Wonders will never end ohhhhhhh!so thats why una ban your selves off!No annoy me tonite or else this thread will be closed down again!Haba,some people make a living from wahala and ija sha! angry angry angry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by kadman(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2009
Busy Body & Ty Real

Most stupid misunderstanding ever. . . No be play una dey play nah nah ?

I don't think this is Mr Pataki. . Him & Akolawale dey carry clique on their head like Primary 5 girls lipsrsealed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by 4realty: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
kadman:

Busy Body & Ty Real

I don't think this is Mr Pataki. . Him & Akolawale dey carry clique on their head like Primary 5 girls lipsrsealed

God go continually butter your bread my guy!I jst cant undertand,she jst started using insultive words,!its a known fact shes just five minutes away from Yaba,shes got that logo for as long as nairaland has ever existed and shes really a busy-trouble! grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2009
kadman:

Busy Body & Ty Real

I don't think this is Mr Pataki. .  Him & Akolawale dey carry clique on their head like Primary 5 girls  lipsrsealed

4realty:

God go continually butter your bread my guy!I jst cant undertand,she jst started using insultive words,!its a known fact shes just five minutes away from Yaba,shes got that logo for as long as nairaland has ever existed and shes really a busy-trouble! grin grin

@ kADMAN

I am still playing as usual, you should know i don't have a serious bone in my body, but my name no be busy_body for nothing, I will always recognise Mr Pataki's post wherever I see it and no matter what guise it appears UNDER cheesy And hence the reason he was jabo[i]ing[/i] about his enemies, TRUST ME ON THIS ONE KADMAN, THIS IS MR PATAKI IN THE FLESH, I HAVE TESTED HIM PLENTY TIMES AND HIN DON FALL MY HAND, but he still remains my personal person anyday, incase i need someone to torture occassionally cheesy grin cheesy

@ Pataki

I didn't tell you I have swine flu, na my pikin pass am to me, they had an outbreak in their school shocked Abeg pray for me, infact I should be in the religion section sef in case of incasity grin

We are still on for our meeting at the end of the month right, why don't we bring it forward and make it this weekend so you can have some of my flu, there is love in sharing right cheesy grin cheesy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by 4realty: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2009
E ma gba mi ke shocked shocked shocked!I am not Mr Pataki ohhhh,he was a guy met on nairaland and anyway I cant be bothered if you call me Pataki,cause I am important!But for Jennykadry can feel me very well that this is ty4real and not Pataki.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2009
4realty:

E ma gba mi ke shocked shocked shocked!I am not Mr Pataki ohhhh,he was a guy met on nairaland and anyway I cant be bothered if you call me Pataki,cause I am important!But for Jennykadry can feel me very well that this is ty4real and not Pataki.

Gbenudake jooo, u still dey lie, u berra not come too close to your laptop before I dash you e-flu grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.