Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (307601 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by 4realty: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2009
Busy_body:

Gbenudake jooo, u still dey lie, u berra not come too close to your laptop before I dash you e-flu grin grin grin

Mo mo pe Oniwahala ni e!You dash me e-flu laiilai!I get the odechi for swine and e-flu or waeva flu call it but the truth remains,I am not Pataki,I am ty4real that was unjustly banned from this dying forum!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2009
4realty:

Mo mo pe Oniwahala ni e!You dash me e-flu laiilai!I get the odechi for swine and e-flu or waeva flu call it but the truth remains,I am not Pataki,I am ty4real that was unjustly banned from this dying forum!

I hia you Mr Papa grin grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by taryour(f): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2009
NL the BHC don hit me,I av jst bn refused an entry clearance and I need help eida 2 reapply or go for admin review.
The ECO statement goes:
I have refused ur application on dis occasion because I am nt satisfied on the balance of probabilities that u meet all of the requirement of paragraph 245Z of the immigration rules.This decision was made on the merits of dis application. However if you have a previous application and immigration history this may av been considered.
ECO Comments
In view of the fact dat d letter u av submitted from the uni of xyz London refers 2 avin seen ur waec certificate yet u av only supplied the notification of results sheet frorm 2001 wit ur application. Dis sheet is only valid for 1 year from its date of issue and is supplanted by the actual cert the uni saw. U av therefore nt supplied d same supporting evidence as specified in the guidance n u av nt bn awarded any points for ur visa letter.
Maintenance: 10 points claimed
MY COMMENTS
The uni dat gave me admission neva saw my cert as I used d same notification of result the eco is referin to 2 gain an admission I did informed my skool dat I waec couldn’t locate my cert b4 applyin dt I can get a confirmation of result from them, my skool said I shd go ahead and apply wt d notification of result n confirmation of result I even added waec scratch card and I was told to xplain all these in d part7 of the VAF9 which I did. I realisd bhc don’t confirm a doc if dey dnt v a reason to doub it cs im sure my skool wasn’t contacted. On my visa letter d uni wrote WAEC English lang credit pass n nt WAEC cert English lang.
The statement on dere form dat we shd explain y we dnt v a doc rather dan producing fake is irrelevant in my case cos I made a whole lot of xplanation on it.
Fortunately for me now I av my original waec cert few days after applyin cs I cald d waec official nd he informd dt dey dint put it were it is supposed to be, I kno I m silly 2 v waited dis lng b4 going 4 my cert but I v it nw.
Guys shd I reapply quickly or go for admin review insistn dat the uni neva saw my cert as I v included wat d skool saw to issue me d offer? tnx all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by chiejik(f): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2009
threand not for me im out
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2009
What about Applying with A Micro Finance BAnk Account? Valid
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by melobiters: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2009
taryour:

NL the BHC don hit me,I av jst bn refused an entry clearance and I need help eida 2 reapply or go for admin review.
The ECO statement goes:
I have refused ur application on dis occasion because I am nt satisfied on the balance of probabilities that u meet all of the requirement of paragraph 245Z of the immigration rules.This decision was made on the merits of dis application. However if you have a previous application and immigration history this may av been considered.
ECO Comments
In view of the fact dat d letter u av submitted from the uni of xyz London refers 2 avin seen ur waec certificate yet u av only supplied the notification of results sheet frorm 2001 wit ur application. Dis sheet is only valid for 1 year from its date of issue and is supplanted by the actual cert the uni saw. U av therefore nt supplied d same supporting evidence as specified in the guidance n u av nt bn awarded any points for ur visa letter.
Maintenance: 10 points claimed
MY COMMENTS
The uni dat gave me admission neva saw my cert as I used d same notification of result the eco is referin to 2 gain an admission I did informed my skool dat I waec couldn’t locate my cert b4 applyin dt I can get a confirmation of result from them, my skool said I shd go ahead and apply wt d notification of result n confirmation of result I even added waec scratch card and I was told to xplain all these in d part7 of the VAF9 which I did. I realisd bhc don’t confirm a doc if dey dnt v a reason to doub it cs im sure my skool wasn’t contacted. On my visa letter d uni wrote WAEC English lang credit pass n nt WAEC cert English lang.
The statement on dere form dat we shd explain y we dnt v a doc rather dan producing fake is irrelevant in my case cos I made a whole lot of xplanation on it.
Fortunately for me now I av my original waec cert few days after applyin cs I cald d waec official nd he informd dt dey dint put it were it is supposed to be, I kno I m silly 2 v waited dis lng b4 going 4 my cert but I v it nw.
Guys shd I reapply quickly or go for admin review insistn dat the uni neva saw my cert as I v included wat d skool saw to issue me d offer? tnx all

OKAY! first things first! is it just because of that waec reason they denied you? if yes you have to quickly i mean quickly apply again(2moro morning). and in your form , tell them that you have been rejected before , because of waec and that you have included the original waec in it/.

okay one quick question , did you pass all your fees? did uyou pay for accommodation? how much was in your account?

answer these,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by miz4oxley(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2009
Hello,I did apply for a UK Visa and I was denied and I appealed and the appeal is successful since on the 22nd of july.what do you think I should do or will they call me them self or I should mail the BHC if they have gottesn my determination.Please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ojodudu: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2009
Nairalanders,
I am happy to inform you that I got my UK Student Visa today. I posted here 2 weeks ago asking for advise on how to go about my successful appeal. But unfortunately there was not much response to my peculiar case, except one from TonyTone (Appreciated). Now I know why there was no response from the socalled 'big guns'. Why? God do not want them to take credit for anything in this, at all. Therefore, I give God ALL the glory.
While, it may be good to seek advise on obtaining your student or any visa, it is sometimes ideal to go with your gut feelings. I did exactly that, and I thank God I did. Just a recap: I applied last year. Got denied. Appealed. Successful. Got an email last month to come for visa. Come with the former school admission letter, the email advised. Problem: Did not apply for deferment in the school. I had chosen another Uni in England. I added 2+2 together. It is a new system. If I go on basis of Successful Appeal without letter from same school. Its a forgone conclusion. I was at the crossroads when I asked for advise from the forum. To cut a long story short, I applied in the new category with all papers intact. Fees paid. And here I am this afternoon I got my visa. Valid till January 2011. I am in for a postgraduate course.
As you read this, help me say THANK YOU, LORD.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by melobiters: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2009
i hope to thnka God for my visa success too. ill apply next week.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by taryour(f): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2009
@melobiters
yes i was refused cos of waec alone.i av an outstanding tuition of 4255GBP plus 7200GBP for inside london total is 11455GBP my account balance was 11601GBP and i wrote the conversion from oanda on my statement of account.u dnt necessarily need av upto 1000GBP as i claim 10pts with less than 200GBP xtra in maintenance. i v reapplied and i hope to also com hia to thank God
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by mnalamz: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2009
Hey guys,  My student visa expired on nov 2008 ,  I applied for a UK work permit Visa and I was denied and I appealed and the appeal is still in court,  i sent an application for withdrawl on 11th july n havent recieved an answer yet from the home office. I have to leave london on friday ,  what shall i do ?? should i go str8 to the airport or wat ??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by itoro1: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2009
Dear All,

I need ur Advice on my case: I`d like to knw If I can apply for UK student visa with a color printout of the scanned copy of Unconditional letter from the school(sent via email 4rm d skul),reason being that my school `ll resume by sept 21 n d original letter is likely to hit naija,say end of Aug.

Pls I need ur urgent response to this .Thx in Adv
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2009
House Please my Application Status shows INSCAN at OC, did any body knows the meaning?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2009
House Please my Application Status shows INSCAN at OC, did any body knows the    meaning?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by melobiters: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2009
i-toro:

Dear All,

I need ur Advice on my case: I`d like to knw If I can apply for UK student visa with a color printout of the scanned copy of Unconditional letter from the school(sent via email 4rm d skul),reason being that my school `ll resume by sept 21 n d original letter is likely to hit naija,say end of Aug.

Pls I need ur urgent response to this .Thx in Adv

i still have that problem. i want to know if i can apply with scanned copy of nmy schools recipt. i defered my admission and my former recit is show 2008 , should i use it to apply becasue if i wait for another its gonna take almost end of august . so please reply ,dont just read it . try to reply suggestions please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vie(f): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2009
Hello,

I am in the course of applying for a visiting visa to the UK. Can anyone please tell me how to obtain the new tax clearance certificate or can i use my payslips as evidence of Tax remittance? Also i recently started a new job and consequently dont have much funds in my account so my bank statement will not be good to use but the trip is being sponsored by my mother, how do i go about that it?

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2009
Vie:

Hello,

I am in the course of applying for a visiting visa to the UK. Can anyone please tell me how to obtain the new tax clearance certificate or can i use my payslips as evidence of Tax remittance? Also i recently started a new job and consequently dont have much funds in my account so my bank statement will not be good to use but the trip is being sponsored by my mother, how do i go about that it?

Thanks

i can help u out
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vie(f): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ iz2much: How can you help me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by tunnytox(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2009
Vie:

Hello,

Thanks

It is always complicated if you are being sponsored on a visiting visa especially as you are not a minor. My advise is if you are truly going on a visiting visa try and be patient until you have accumulate enough saving in your account as a proof of funds availability. There is no hard and fast rules about it, if someone else is sponsoring you your application is very much likely to fail especially if you are an adult. Secondly, I do not think you really do need a tax clearance if you can provide your paylips and a bank statement and send them with your application.

Good luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by tunnytox(m): 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2009
mnalamz:

Hey guys, My student visa expired on nov 2008 , I applied for a UK work permit Visa and I was denied and I appealed and the appeal is still in court, i sent an application for withdrawl on 11th july n havent recieved an answer yet from the home office. I have to leave london on friday , what shall i do ?? should i go str8 to the airport or wat ??

If your leave to remain has expired or will expire by Friday then you will surely have no legal status again in the UK and will be left with no option but to leave the UK. It is always safe to extend you student visa first and make sure you have a status before applying for a work permit (except those applying for post study visa) because there is never an assurance that a work permit will be granted.

goodluck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2009
Vie:

@ iz2much: How can you help me
[/quote
trust me, wen oluwole neva close down
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by taryour(f): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2009
@i_itoro
my candid advise is for u 2inform ur skool 2 use express services 2 send ur visa letter it shouldnt take ages as u mentioned cos mine tuk only 4days frm uk wit dhl. wit dat u r rest assured of d 30 points with visa letter oda dan usin a scanned which wunt luk original cos d school security features on a genuine documents wil b mising n ur chances bleak @d embassy
also gos 2 melobiters for ur receit a curent date wil do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by taryour(f): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2009
@iz2much rily dnt kno wat in scan @oc means but i saw same message while trackn my application and later changed to application ready for collection but i was refused eventually my refusal notice is above if u wnt to go thru
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2009
taryour:

@iz2much rily dnt kno wat in scan @oc means but i saw same message while trackn my application and later changed to application ready for collection but i was refused eventually my refusal notice is above if u wnt to go thru

i waz refuse yesterday,am so devastated on the grounds that i ave unverified personal account. please can any1 help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Lilboots(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
Hello All,
I intend joining my wife in the UK as she currently studying an undergraduate course in one of the Universities outside London. She willl be in her 2nd yr this Oct (of a 3yr course). I was wondering what documents to include as there are conflicting messages from the UKBA website and the BHC website. She would be sponsoring me (as in she has all the money for our expenses i.e £7,200 x 2 for living expenses plus her school fees). She has got almost £26,000 in her account showing money coming in and going out.
The question is I do not have much money in my personal account. One of the websites states that my wife (being the student) needs to show proof that she can take care of her dependants as well as herself. If that's the case then I am fine. Another website states that the dependants need to show proof that they can take care of themselves. Does it mean me showing my personal account as evidence or would using my wife's account be enough.
I was just wondering if there are members in the house who can advice me on what to do or if there has been anyone who has applied for student dependent visa with the new visa.
Cheers
Lilboots
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by violent(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2009
iz2much:

i waz refuse yesterday,am so devastated on the grounds that i ave unverified personal account. please can any1 help.

wht the hell does tht mean---"unverified personal account"
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by omotifire(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2009
Hello everyone. Please i need your advice.I should b applyin very soon for a Uk student visa. Do i need any document from my sponsor? Document like- statement of account, letter of sponsorship and tax clearance, Do i need them? Please i need an urgent advice cos it's really bugging me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Lilboots(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2009
Abeg, make una try reply me nah!!! Abeg!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by denmzy47: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2009
Akolawole,awoll and vicjustice i need your help on these as u are the expert on these forum. i had earlier posted for help regarding my situation but didn't really get a definte answer and would like u to look into this for me. I applied for a working holiday visa before it was scrapped and did win the appeal after the initial refusal. And the BHC did call me and they requested i bring my Employment letter, bank statements for six month and payslip which i had submitted since 26th of may 2009 and i did get a slip for collection on 6th of june 2009 and up till date am still not able to collect it. I was given a number to call to ask for the status of my application and i have mailed them times without number to confirm, the status and all i get from them is that your Visa is not ready for collection and you might wish to check back in two weeks. i mailed them 2 weeks ago and the response i still got was that we are We are still awaiting replies to checks conducted on your application. Kindly email us in 2 weeks. Now am really confuse on what to do as my company is thinking of mailing them to know what the delay is all about and since i will be going for a refresher course soon and will need the passport with the BHC to make application for a visa to south Africa.pls people inthe house what do i do? should i still hold on a little while or write the BHC my self and moreover i don't know what to write cause am confuse or should i withdraw my application? pls i need your suggestion and what do they mean by We are still awaiting replies to checks conducted on your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2009
violent:

wht the hell does tht mean---"unverified personal account"

they are not able to check the bank i used on the central bank's website
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ytex82(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2009
i got my tier 4 uk student visa on monday.am applying for msc modern digital communications systems @ the university of sussex.pls if there be any question in this regard,pls feel free to ask.cheers!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by omotifire(m): 12:19am On Aug 15, 2009
@ytex82 Congrats on ur successful application. Pls i wil like 2 kno d doc u submitted 4 ur application. Did u submit any doc from ur sponsor- doc like letter of sponsorship, sponsor's statement of acct,
@taryour Is ur account a new account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.