Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,867 members, 7,942,165 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (308363 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by violent(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2009
pls dnt mind me, after reading easy's post, i just couldnt help it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ Ea$y: the week ends tomorrow, cry

@ Violent: it's okay, I understand.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by EAsY6: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2009
violent:

pls dnt mind me, after reading easy's post, i just couldnt help it

violent---you are very violent! tongue
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by buteh: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2009
This is frustrating o,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by EAsY6: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2009
Khadie:

@ Ea$y: the week ends tomorrow, cry

@ Violent: it's okay, I understand.

blimey! i forgot! i have been sleeping and eating all week after registration, didnt even know which day it is lol.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2009
There is a lady that applied same day with me and she is so frustrated at this minute as well. I am not getting this at all.

@ £a$y : today is Thursday o
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by EAsY6: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2009
Just to cheer you guyz up, Get ready for some cold weather! Summer'z gone now so una go freeze tire when you arrive  cheesy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ £a$y : I have packed all my warm clothes already. I am sure I will still need to buy more
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by EAsY6: 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
Khadie:

@ £a$y : I have packed all my warm clothes already. I am sure I will still need to buy more

wink I like positive people!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2009
£a$y : hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by violent(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2009
juat thinking, maybe we could all get together sometime for lunch, peharps in december and make fun over how tensed up Khadie and buteh were before there visa was issued wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by buteh: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2009
I have booked my ticket for thursday next week and if i dont pay by 2moro, it would be cancelled, My mechanic has been calling me becos i have pple to buy my car, i have been pushing buyers away, I know that the God will do it for me,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ Buteh: God will, let's keep trusting. I have applied for a study leave and my org is small so they have got someone else to replace me and she resumes next month. Imagine if I have to be out of job and lose the scholarship! God forbid!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by violent(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2009
great moments lie ahead, i will rather think about that., still tracking
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ Violent: sent an email to VFS but they are yet to reply which is rare as they are quick to say " your application is still undergoing verification'!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by tjadeba(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2009
Glory Education Services, they University of Portsmouth.My people,keep trusting the Lord God for the best, Cheers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2009
Today will soon be over at least working hourly! And still, we are just hanging in here
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2009
@tjadeba: tell me have you being to UK b4? I am asking if that influence the quickness of your visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by violent(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2009
cry cry cry logs out. gotta wait and pray it comes out tomoro cry cry cry cry cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by buteh: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2009
i am just back from VFS and they said wat i saw online that it wasnt ready, all d people i met dere today, they submitted on the 31st of oct and another on the 1st, i rily wonder what they do with the passports when its that they make the decisions of the visa like 3-5days after the application is submitted, why does it den take it 5-10 days for it to be ready.i think VFS is the one wasting all the time, its so painful,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by jaffa: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2009
My peeps,I just feel like asking for refund of my deposit, I applied on 11-09-09 and they told me to check back in "5" working days up till now nuthin. A friend applied mid august and was given 10 working days to chk back but he eventually got it in 15 and the time of processing his visa apps was exactly 10 working days, I DON TIRE!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ Buteh: so are you saying the pple applied on August 31st not October cuz October isn't here yet. Also, were they able to collect their passports or they sent them away too? Did you get yours or what did they tell you?

@ jaffa: I am tired too cuz mine is 15 working days today and still nothing!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by hypeman2k9: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2009
tjadeba:

Glory Education Services, they University of Portsmouth.My people,keep trusting the Lord God for the best, Cheers

tjadeba, Is this your 1st application? were you refused a visa before you applied on Tuesday lastweek? I'm just curious because I applied before you and your case seems like that of a re-application to me (they always return re-applications on time). @khadie, violent & buteh. we are in this together lets pray hard, GOD is in control. The get together in Nov/Dec won't be a bad Idea, cheers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by violent(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2009
cmmon people, another day is here, the last working day of the week, am standing by already, cnt just wait to see something positive, singing "today is the day that the lord has made"
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by buteh: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2009
[b][/b]Seh u guys would believe now when i say that if you use some particular agencies, urs would be out in five working days i have like 4-5 friends who used PFL and theirs came out in five working days and now Glory education councelling, its stin i know, i was promised that by my own agency but too bad, i dont know why mine is goin tru the same channel, anyway God knows best, all i know is i am travelling to the UK next week thursday by Gods grace, my pple all i would say is get urself prepared to travel.

but for me, i tink the delay is from VFS because evryone who submit, even those who it spends 15working days and those with 5 working days, the visa starts counting 3-5days after submission. I tink its with the sorting out wch should be done by VFS, my pips God is control, just get urself ready for yur trips,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by violent(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2009
Hey guys, my application is now ready for collection, am off to their office
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2009
I don't know what to do or say. This is killing me!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by buteh: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2009
@violent, im waiting for ur good news o,
@khandie, yur comment made me laff alot, broda it is well just relax, how long has urs been in der now?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2009
Am stil waitin 4 sum miracle.am waitin 4 my review & my agent had not been helpful.pray all,i nid sum praya & miracle.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ybab: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2009
@I'd2much

Reapply asap. Do not wait for the outcome of any review or rely on any agent!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ Buteh: Khadie is very female o, not your bro-lol but sis. I submitted since 2nd of Sep and I just got this email from them from all my persistence and it's so unfair becasue I ought to travel this weekend!
Read below!

Dear Madam,
Thank you for your email. A decision has been made on your application. You may visit the visa application centre from Tuesday for collection.

Yours faithfully
HB

so if a decision has being made, why do I have to wait till Tuesday again? This is so unfair!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by buteh: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2009
Sorry my lady , pls who did u send this email to and when did you send this message, please i need this email so i can send mine also, how long did it take them to respond to your email, please get back to me asap, where r u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.