Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,944 members, 7,883,296 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (307178 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by EAsY6: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2009
Mr Violent, Congrats! grin Finally, I bet you have forgotten about the wait now that you have your VISA  undecided So the next should be Khadie on Tuesday and the reunion is in the making! hehe smiley

aNuff:

Thanks Violent, and congrats.
Does anyone know if extension apps take longer than fresh apps? I expected my application to have been out much quicker than this. I already missed my flight back and missed another flight today (for a conference I was meant to go for)  sad I'm really bummed.

I suppose it should be quicker but you know the period is so busy for them! Can i ask why you didn't do it here in the UK before you returned? just wondering
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2009
@ Violent: you have not answered me o, when was the date that they issued your visa? Was it like 5 days before collection?

@ Funkybaby: ah, how did I miss your initial reply? So good to read from you! I really wonder why BHC had to delay my application for a whole month if they had seen that the school letter need be resend you know, I hope that what I will be seeing on Tuesday is a visa and not a rejection - that's if the miracle from God happen. I will sure keep you all posted.

@ Ea$y: yeah, me and Buteh. He is so worked up with is app cuz he already booked his flight! I hope he too gets his visa next week. And you know that I am still waiting for a mircale in my case. And I pray that all these delay of app on the 2nd and now going to get a feedback on Tue means that I have got the visa. I just hope so,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2009
[b]@ kunle93: with the affidavit, submit your birth certificate and another documents in your possession that pointed to you as male.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2009
Khadie:

iz2much: pele, but can u still reapply?

thank u, it seems i broght bad news 2 the forum.,while others are bringing good one.
funkybaby:

izmuch

You need to pull yourself together, act fast so that you can reapply asap.

First, mail the school telling them your situation and ask for the deadline within which you must report to the school

Secondly, what are the reasons given for the two refusals?

And finally, get your sponsor involved. I hope he or she has a good act balance at the moment. The rules have been amended. It is no longer compulsory for the funds to be in the applicants account. The sponsor's bank statement will do just fine. What am not sure is if the 28day(money -must -sit-in-the-account) rule still applies presently.

Really, you should have just reapplied !!

i will do extactly dat first thing on monday, plz which centre will it be okay? i need u guyz like never before, am open to suggestions and comments plz
violent:

@Khadie and buteh: should be leaving for school next tuesday, will be studying at Henley Business school, hope u guys get urs soon
@Iz2much: its really sad wht u re going thru, wht reason are they giving this time? unverifiable personal account?

dis time they said they mailled the bank and the bank refuse to repond. what a shame!

i will smile very soon i know, i have not been religious the way i am before.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Iz2much: not at all, isn't the forum purpose all about bringing our concerns and getting help? Pls try and get to talk to your bank as well and let them be ready to answer the query from BHC, all the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by aNuff: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2009
£a$y:

I suppose it should be quicker but you know the period is so busy for them! Can i ask why you didn't do it here in the UK before you returned? just wondering

I had to come home for some things and decided to extend it here since it's so much cheaper than extending in the UK (it costs about 3-4 times more to extend in the UK). I regret it now though cos I've lost more than I would have gained from doing it here.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by EAsY6: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2009
You hit the nail on the head! I know it quite expensive but trust me itz worth more than just going through the nija system,There are too much unnecessary protocols in our system.   Hopefully, you will get it this new week! and next time don't try it  wink All the best aNuff( i like your screen name)  grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by EAsY6: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2009
iz2much:

I CULD AVE DO SO. I CANT STAND THE CHANCE AM SO DEVASTATED RIGHT NOW, SEEMS THE WHOLE THAN IS COMING ,

iz2much:

thank u, it seems i broght bad news 2 the forum.,while others are bringing good one.
i will do extactly dat first thing on monday, plz which centre will it be okay? i need u guyz like never before, am open to suggestions and comments plz
dis time they said they mailled the bank and the bank refuse to repond. what a shame!

i will smile very soon i know, i have not been religious the way i am before.

iz2much, looking it at from what you've said so far, you are still not touching the main point of refusal, why can't you use another bank apart form that micro finance bank?

They're s, t and the BHC don't really rate them. [b](re they not suppose to be community bank providing small loans, ) [/b]IF you have the funds with them, [b]why not take it out and stuck it with a Big Bank? [/b]I did suggest this to you earlier. Inside my VFS envelope, i found a paper( I don't know about others) but they listed everything they assessed and even the Bank I used. So I assume you have to use a credible Bank.

I know you've been on this far to long and I pray everything works out well for you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2009
@ iz2much

Are you planning to use the same microfinance bank statement??

Even I as an individual will not accept a cheque drawn on such bank for a business transaction.

Use it and you are going to get refused again.
The ECO raised the microfinance bank issue. The essence of reapplications is to address any issues raised in previous refusals.

Get another sponsor or move the millions in the microfinance bank to a credible bank.
You have to be really careful and pay great attention to all little details in your next application. You have already been refused twice and they will be looking for any significant error to refuse you the third time.

All the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2009
aNuff:

I had to come home for some things and decided to extend it here since it's so much cheaper than extending in the UK (it costs about 3-4 times more to extend in the UK). I regret it now though cos I've lost more than I would have gained from doing it here.

Unbelievable!!!
So because you wanted to save a few bucks is the reason you decided to extend your visa from Nigeria

I hope you have not over-worked your N.I at any time.
All the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by jossy26: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2009
Hello NL very serious help is needed here.criricism,yabs etc is welcome.
My bro was refused uk student visa thrice by BHC within 2months.firstly cos he didn’t include hs waec cert in hs application nd he didn’t cos waec said hs cert is missing he went behind me to do runs nd gt one cert from a guy in yaba dough d cert has hs correct result lyk it is on waec website but some security safeguards were missin since it wasn’t issued by waec itself.i am nt aware of this until nw.he included d cert in hs 2nd application nd was correctly refused again cos of insufficient fund cos we 4gt to check d conversion b4 applyin.we then added more funds nd ws very sure everythin wl go well even bought ticket but alas ws refused again ds tym he claimed 40pts but ws refused on general grounds.the ECO says the cert he submitted hs a genuine document dt ws fraudulently issued says after a side by side comparison wt a known genuine example, some of the security safe guards were missin on the one he submited meaning ws refused cs of false document.
I know admin review wont yield any positive result but is dere a way som1 cn apologise to BHC for using false doc sayin he hs unaware d cert is false since it has hs correct result,name nd numbers?jst to show remorse for an improper attitude.We are still arguing about ban cos m telling hm dt he has been banned bt he said no that the refusal letter even says he cn reapply if he has anoda doc he wnts dem to consider.
I gave hm an idea I gt here on nairaland dnt kno if its possible. For hm to apply for a confirmation of result to be sent to where he works so he cn av it wt him instead of askn waec to send to BHC and then send a copy to the school to issue anoda visa letter stating dat its waec confirmation of result dey assessed and nt cert or wt do u guys think?nd cn nw reapply dt will b after deferring hs admission.he has locked himself up for days now cos of this very devastated cos of all dose rubbish stamp on hs passport.advise needed plsssssssssss? cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2009
@easy
i'l do d reapply thang on monday.by the grace of God.i'l be using oceanic bank bt am scared maybe they wil cal & verify the account or the amount invovled?
@funkybaby
thank you 4 ur respond itz helping me up unlike yesterday.i'l reapply cuz d ending day is 19th oct.GOD IS ON MY SIDE,I WONT GIVE UP.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2009
iz2much: has this subject  " She is HIV Positive but wants to sleep with me!" got anything to do with your concern on this forum? If not I suggest, you take it off. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by violent(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2009
@khadie: My visa was issued 3 days before i was called to pick it up, my cousin's own was issued 6 days before she was called, i think it all depends on the person handling your case, but all in all, prayer is the first key and then hope in the powers of your prayers.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2009
@khadia
Excuse me! I dnt knw wat u'r talking abt.i guess u saw clud from SP There.SP means Saturday Punch.dude or wat eva.afterall diz is travel forum not romance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2009
@iz2much: just look at the title of your reply that was what was there and all I am saying is that if you think it has nothing to do with the forum, change the subject and also that pple wont be wondering if you need an advice on the said subject. Just go to Subject while replying and change it to Re: General UK Visa Inquiries. If you look at everyone subject, it says that but your in different. I do not intend to get u upset or insult u. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2009
@ Violent: Oh I see.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by EAsY6: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2009
@khadie, wasup wiv all em talk wiv iz2much?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2009
@khadie & izmuch

You see the mobile phone symbol next to the posts by izmuch? It means he is logged on to nairaland via his mobile phone and he is also posting via the same means.

The conflicting subject title and sometimes multiple posts are some of the hassles associated with posting with a mobile phone.

So you guys should take it easy.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2009
jossy26:

Hello NL very serious help is needed here.criricism,yabs etc is welcome.
My bro was refused uk student visa thrice by BHC within 2months.firstly cos he didn’t include hs waec cert in hs application nd he didn’t cos waec said hs cert is missing he went behind me to do runs nd gt one cert from a guy in yaba dough d cert has hs correct result lyk it is on waec website but some security safeguards were missin since it wasn’t issued by waec itself.i am nt aware of this until nw.he included d cert in hs 2nd application nd was correctly refused again cos of insufficient fund cos we 4gt to check d conversion b4 applyin.we then added more funds nd ws very sure everythin wl go well even bought ticket but alas ws refused again ds tym he claimed 40pts but ws refused on general grounds.the ECO says the cert he submitted hs a genuine document dt ws fraudulently issued says after a side by side comparison wt a known genuine example, some of the security safe guards were missin on the one he submited meaning ws refused cs of false document.
I know admin review wont yield any positive result but is dere a way som1 cn apologise to BHC for using false doc sayin he hs unaware d cert is false since it has hs correct result,name nd numbers?jst to show remorse for an improper attitude.We are
still arguing about ban cos m telling hm dt he has been banned bt he said no that the refusal letter even says he cn reapply if he has anoda doc he wnts dem to consider.
I gave hm an idea I gt here on nairaland dnt kno if its possible. For hm to apply for a confirmation of result to be sent to where he works so he cn av it wt him instead of askn waec to send to BHC and then send a copy to the school to issue anoda visa letter stating dat its waec confirmation of result dey assessed and nt cert or wt do u guys think?nd cn nw reapply dt will b
after deferring hs admission.he has locked himself up for days now cos of this very devastated cos of all dose rubbish stamp on
hs passport.advise needed plsssssssssss? cry

Ask him to read the refusal notice very well. Was he given a ten years ban? If yes, sorry. If not, say so.

Secondly, does he have a photocopy of the original certificate? The one issued by waec and not the fake?

Finally, are his fees fully paid? Does he still have sufficient funds in his account?

P.s. The confirmation of result can be addressd to BHC direct from WAEC and it will be in an envelope sealed and stamped by WAEC. I helped a nairalander in getting this done LAST YEAR ( I don't know if things are different now)and the lady in question is in the UK now so I know what am talking about. It's all about meeting the right and genuine contact at WAEC office, Ogba and it might cost a little cash to get it all done in one day. But it is possible.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2009
Ea$y and Funkybaby: no wahala, I just pointed the subject out and thought he might want to change it since it says   " She is HIV Positive but wants to sleep with me!" and I thought that might be for a different forum. I didn't expect him to take it personal hence my clarification. So thanks Funkybaby for further clarifying things.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2009
@ khadie
am sorry 4 taking doz tinz personal.i thout it wil change wen posting since i wasnt able 2 use a desktop.am sori once again.
@funkybaby & €a$y
thanks 4 understanding.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by freezoid76: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2009
@ iz2much: it's okay bro. I wish you all the best with your reapplication. You were going to do that today right?

KHADIE
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by freezoid76: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2009
Hello house, my application is ready for collection! Wish me luck.

KHADIE
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by aNuff: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2009
£a$y:

You hit the nail on the head! I know it quite expensive but trust me itz worth more than just going through the nija system,There are too much unnecessary protocols in our system.   Hopefully, you will get it this new week! and next time don't try it  wink All the best aNuff( i like your screen name)  grin
@£a$y & funkybaby, I know, I know. It was quite a silly decision, but thank God it's over now. No, I've never overworked my NI barely been working up to it in fact.
My status now reads inscan at OC. I know this means it's now at the application centre. When does it change i.e. when will it be ready for collection? Should I go today? Many thanks guys.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by aNuff: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2009
£a$y:

All the best aNuff( i like your screen name)  grin
Thanks, it's a derivative of my real name,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by EAsY6: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2009
freezoid76:

Hello house, my application is ready for collection! Wish my luck.

ALL the best! come back and celebrate.  grin

aNuff:

@£a$y & funkybaby, I know, I know. It was quite a silly decision, but thank God it's over now. No, I've never overworked my NI barely been working up to it in fact.
My status now reads inscan at OC. I know this means it's now at the application centre. When does it change i.e. when will it be ready for collection? Should I go today? Many thanks guys.

It should be ready by tomorrow , check by 12noon and if its still the same then tomorrow . It has to show ready for collection before you head down there or else they send you back lol,  relax, God is in control!  cool
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by aNuff: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2009
Thanks a lot, £a$y. Indeed God is in control. And I'm going to relax now because I know He's done. It's just I still have a chance to make my conference if I travel tomorrow but I need to buy my ticket today. It's well, I know it's well, so I'm not worried. I'm coming back to give y'all the good news smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2009
That was Khadie that posted as Freezoid. I didn't log out hubby's id b4 I posted. LOL.
So iz2much,you can now see that we can all make mistakes.

My application is ready for collection. I have being there but they insisted I be back at 2pm. Will keep you all posted!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ Ea$y: that was me posted as Freezoid- lol. I will keep you posted. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Khadie(f): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ Buteh: how far?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by EAsY6: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2009
Khadie:

@ Ea$y: that was me posted as Freezoid- lol. I will keep you posted. Thanks.

Good luck Khadie!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (145)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.