Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,566 members, 7,885,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity (32244 Views)

CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note / INEC Postpones Election Indefinitely In 18 Polling Units In Yobe Over Insecurity / INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by abacus(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2013
Time will tell, whether Buhari is wrong or Jonathan.

Obasanjo attacked ODI village

Jonathan attacked Borno, Yobe etc

Remember boys will go back to creeks, a sitting president 'can' declare SOE, it's a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by chuksme(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2013
Now i know that This man Buhari is an animal. BH supporter. He did not mention all the innocent people Boko guys killed. Church and properties they have destroyed. Niger Delta guys did not kill innocent people,they did not bomb mosque. why is the stupid man comparing Delta guys with useless and stupid Boko boys.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 22, 2013
Wow!!!!!!!!

Prospective Commander in chief of the Armed Forces accusing the Army of extortionism and molestation

Lamenting why BH murderers have not been flown on the plane to Aso Rock? The last time I checked these guys did not win the olympics for Nigeria, they are murderers and terrorists who killed innocent Nigerians!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by otipoju(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2013
Mainmike: I really see how this military oga and his boys followed the code of conduct book, when thousands of (innocent) people were dumped in mass grave, alive or dead. What is he up to in a situation like this? Political campaign? I see your point, how the northern president treated the south south militants well, but the south south president couldn't do so to northern Boko Haram. What course are they fighting for? Boko killers of the innocent, both young and old.
Honestly what is said is the point that he is trying to make. The sad thing is that it was not a knee jerk reaction;Buhari after taking his time to think and reflect ,this is the best that he could come up with... If I was his son, I would cringe in horror and puke at the contents of my father's brain.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by bootlegaz: 6:10pm On May 22, 2013
Where are those docile followers from SW that supported this Boko Haram man? Why have you guys gone cricket?
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by gtrust: 6:13pm On May 22, 2013
mikeansy: Wow!!!!!!!!

Prospective Commander in chief of the Armed Forces accusing the Army of extortionism and molestation

Lamenting why BH murderers have not been flown on the plain to Aso Rock? The last time I checked these guys did not win the olympics for Nigeria, they are murderers and terrorists who killed innocent Nigerians!

The man has stopped listening to advice that is why his statements are always full of rubbish!
He will come back and say he was 'misquoted'

He wants BH to be carried in planes to go see the president in Aso Rock wahala dey oh!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by hajieazi(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2013
OH М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ GOD, not again ! What a bad way to start a race. Buhari... Must Ɣ☺ΰ wait until 2015 before offering suggestions/solutions to the present security challenges ? Ɣ☺ΰ want your boys to create fears ȉŋ the minds of Nigerians,particularly the north, so as to secure block votes during the presidential election. The game plan is now giving GEJ more supports from various quarters. Power belong to God, it's not even likely that Ɣ☺ΰ'll make it to 2015, why not join hands with well meaning Nigerians to find solution to this crisis. It's only a fool like ..... that'll support /or vote for Ɣ☺ΰ. APC shuld rather look for a better candidate. Lamido Sanusi- current CBN governor is a good candidate.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by eyescue(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2013
kamalahmed: Please and Please the Nairalander, I think it is high time will set criteria to enter nairaland forum e.g (30years old and must be National diploma upwad). It seem some of the nairalanders are either school cert holders or undergraduate, and such, they lack the historical record of MILLITANCY (Insecurity) in Nigeria.
Because, immediately the 1st person comment negative, or other nairalander without the mind and opinion of their own will follow suit. why

1. For God sake, anyone who call for peace and pleaded AMNESTY for Boko haram, you people will link the person to BOKO HARAM? Why?
2. Tinubu, Buhari, and other well-meaning Nigerians pleaded Amnesty for bokoharam, and as such, you people stated all rubbish against them, that their sponsoerers, this and that? That is senseless statement?

3. We the Yoruba and Igbo in the North here know who started Boko haram and the beneficiaries? Who is the Former governor of borno and present governor of Bauchi and President Jonatha is the Benefactor of Boko haram activities. That’s why is inactive over the matter all these while, if not until ICC threathen him with genocide. He kept on claiming that’ Boko haram are faceless, were the NIGER DELTA MILITANTs not faceless in 2008 before Yardua give them amnesty? Is not after the amnesty, followed by the assurance to General topolo that they should come to Abuja nothing will happen to them. Was not Governor ibori and other lead them to Abuja on Presidential chartred flight to ratified the amnesty at the Villa? You people lacks all these record because you were young in 2008. Who are the people that established Niger Delta Militants that to day metamophosrsed into kidnapping in south south and south east and part of lagos and north today? Was not Governor alamesigha, Jonathan, ibrori and Odilli? You people forget?

4. The Nigerians pleaded with yardua to give Niger delta militant (whose their senator always fought in the senate that we shu not call Niger delta, but freedom fighter) amnesty so that the nation will move forward and will leave them for God to judge them with the soul they ve killed. Today, despite the scholarship given to these idiot to study in university abroad, what do they know? What do they learn? You cannot kill a soul and have headway? Never. The samething we are begging for Boko hararm that we shu allow God to jugge them, God will not allow nemesis to catch on their founder, sponsorers and benefactor .

5. Do anybody link Niger delta militant that cause the Kidnapping we are witnessed today to those people whose pleaded with yardua for their amnstey? While linking thoser of us who pleaded amnesty for bokoharam with bokohara now?

6. Please, google the history of Boko haram, the USA (CIA department will give you the history), and check whether u will see Buhari or tinubu or Babangida inside?

7. Why are u people blind and the record of the Nigerian politics and insecurity since 2005 till date?

8. Is the Alimodu sheriff not in the state house today with Jonatha? What does jonatha do to him? Is yuguda of Bauchi not Jonathan good boy?

9. Because of the bad experience the Borno people had with Alimodu sheriff, he contested for senator in 2011 while preparing to hand over the governership, the borno people failed him, instead, they annoy and given it to the PDP candidate, despite they did not like the party but because of the candidance. A serving governor, losting senate 1/3 of it state?

10. Can the Alimodu sheriff enter Borno today? Who born him? Do you knoe the number of soldier jonathan gave him in Abuja? He only follow Jonathan to borno last three months ago since he left power? You people do not know about this?

11. Do you know the number of Yoruba, Igbo, south south, Corpers and successful men and that have been killed?

12. You people do not know that’ it is we ‘Yoruba, south south and igbo here in the North’ hold the economic of the North and make good money from their unproductive tendence?

13. You people do not know that Yoruba and Igbo build plenty houses here in the North?

14. Do you people want us to leave the north and come and join u to share your spaces and cause crowd and traffic jam in Lagos?

These are the reasons why THE MEANINGFUL people clamour for AMNESTY for boko haram, that government should be sincere and negotiate with Boko haram so that we have peace doing our business here I the north and we live God to judge Boko haram for the blood their have spilled.

15. But everyday, because of the hatred you people have for Buhari or the New party or because of your lack of records on the founder and sponsorers of Boko haram, you people links it to anyone that clamour for amnesty for Boko hara. Why?

Pls let us be sincere? You people never come to North before, we here in the North, we do not need anybody to tell us the founder, the sponsoerers and benefactors of Bokoharam activities? They are PDPs and the Tea leader is Jonathan. Accept it or leave it.

I wish Nigeria well. 2015 election will solve our problems permanently by the grace of God. Nemesis will catch on all of them who found, sponsor, and benefits from Boko haram and Nigerdelta millitants

12. You people do not know that’ it is we
‘Yoruba, south south and igbo here in the
North’ hold the economic of the North and
make good money from their unproductive
tendence? 13. You people do not know that Yoruba and
Igbo build plenty houses here in the North? 14. Do you people want us to leave the north
and come and join u to share your spaces and
cause crowd and traffic jam in Lagos? These are the reasons why THE MEANINGFUL
people clamour for AMNESTY for boko haram,
that government should be sincere and
negotiate with Boko haram so that we have
peace doing our business here I the north and
we live God to judge Boko haram for the blood their have spilled.

Cant you see, you are so selfcentered. All you want is your comfort. They should grant amnesty to BH so you can go about your stu**pid business. You have just lost it. YOU THINK YOU KNOW NIGERIA. BUAHRIA'S 1ST SON!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by calaway: 6:38pm On May 22, 2013
hajieazi: OH М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ GOD, not again ! What a bad way to start a race. Buhari... Must Ɣ☺ΰ wait until 2015 before offering suggestions/solutions to the present security challenges ? Ɣ☺ΰ want your boys to create fears ȉŋ the minds of Nigerians,particularly the north, so as to secure block votes during the presidential election. The game plan is now giving GEJ more supports from various quarters. Power belong to God, it's not even likely that Ɣ☺ΰ'll make it to 2015, why not join hands with well meaning Nigerians to find solution to this crisis. It's only a fool like ..... that'll support /or vote for Ɣ☺ΰ. APC shuld rather look for a better candidate. Lamido Sanusi- current CBN governor is a good candidate.

WHY WHY AND WHY MUST IT BE A MUSLIM FROM THE NORTH HAVE WE NOT HAVE ENOUGH OF THEM? THERE ARE INDIGENOUS CHRISTIANS WHO COMPRISE OF 50% OF THE POPULATION OF THE ENTIRE MORE INCLUDING THE MIDDLE BELT. DONT THEY DESERVE A SHOT AT LEADERSHIP OF THIS COUNTRY? IS LEADERSHIP THE SOLE RESERVE OF NORTHERN MUSLIMS? I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT MOST NIGERIANS ARE TIRED OF NORTHERN MUSLIM LEADERSHIP INCLUDING THE NORTH CENTRAL AND MANY OTHER NORTHERN GROUPS.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by favouredseed(f): 6:49pm On May 22, 2013
Nduka Irabor, Tunde Thompson and other
Journalists cried when Buhari jailed them. Tai
Solarin the Activist cried when Buhari sent
him to jail for publicly opposing him. Fela
Ransome Kuti, the Musician, cried when he
was jailed by Buhari. Parents and friends of
Barth Owoh, Ojuolape and others cried when,
they were sent to early graves. Former
Governor of Imo State, the late Sam Mbakwe
cried at Buhari’s marginalization of his people
when PTDF was unable to construct a single
road in South West, South South and South
East whereas, the same PTDF under Buhari
regime constructed more than 98 roads in
the Northern part of Nigeria. Ambrose Ali
cried when Buhari locked him up for nothing.
Michael Ajasin cried and even became blind
thanks Buhari. Civil Servants cried when he
retrenched 53,000 workers. Nigerians cried
while queuing for their portions of scarce
commodities like rice, sugar, salt, milk and
toiletries. Students cried when he re-
introduced payment of school fees. Our
Economy cried when he increased external
debts by $3bn in 1year. Lagosians are still
crying from road traffic because He cancelled
the Metro line Railway Project. Nigerians have
cried for more than 17 years of military rule
resulting from Buhari’s criminal regime. What
goes around, comes around. Tears never
begin flow from Buhari’s eyes yet. All
Nigerians need is credibility not tears The
parents of the 11 copper members slain in
Bauchi, during 2011 post-election violence,
that erupted, following Buhari's post-election
speech activities of boko haram commence
and thousands of Nigerians are dying every
day , also cried The N2.8 billion stolen by
Buhari and trillion of naira that disappeared
under him in PTF is fresh in our memories, we
shall never forget and forgive him. We have
recycled leaders enough. Nigeria is a country
with more than 160 million people why
recycle leaders? Those angling to replace the
now discredited lot are in every way, the
same fingers of a leprous hand. They had
never offered anything for us in the past
except hatred and distrust among us. We
need a new set of credible people as leaders
not the old same people. They ruled the
country in the past and brought policies that
ruined this country to this extent and wants
to come back again, never. We are many in
Nigeria, let's try another set.
http://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=546040322120761_91524460&ft_ent_identifier=546040322120761&gfid=AQDazOvFiC0eabGy&_rdr#546137672111026
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by dad007(m): 7:19pm On May 22, 2013
ilugunboy: Buhari is losing his senses.....why is he always so ready to defend BH at every opportunity without ever coming out to condemn them when they go on their killing spree of innocent people.

With all sense of responsibility in me..I dare to say that Buhari is a BH apologist and probably one of its closet supporter and sponsor.

The Buhari fans can haul all the personal insults at me....the only thing I will do is to report them to the mods. No need exchanging insults with "em.
I used to like this man.But now,I hate him with passion.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Raiyo: 7:22pm On May 22, 2013
If tommorow it emerges that Buhari is the sole sponsor of BH then i would not be surprised!!!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by bjdon: 7:23pm On May 22, 2013
Buhari has done significant damage to his political ambitions with this statement. He has shown himself to be regional minded person who lacks the outlook and character to rule Nigeria. Indeed his views are the kind I would expect to hear in a buka or motor park, not by a former head of state. What a shame. He should bow out now because if the APC field him in 2015 they will loose by a very wide margin especially in the South.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by henroe2k2(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2013
Buhari, just walk down the road go hug transformer! Hw dare u compare boko haram with niger delta militants?
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Jakumo(m): 7:46pm On May 22, 2013
There is no cause for alarm. Surveillance drones have spotted Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden cowering with the last few of his loyal virgin-seeking Boko Haram terrorist fighters, high up in the Tora Bora Cave Complex of Taraba State, Nigerianistan.

Federal troops will soon flush them out, and those who do not surrender will have themselves to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by LivingSaint(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2013
Gen. Buhari is a donkey in human form. Imagine the cheek!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by tomakint: 8:14pm On May 22, 2013
Jakumo: There is no cause for alarm. Surveillance drones have spotted Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden cowering with the last few of his loyal virgin-seeking Boko Haram terrorist fighters, high up in the Tora Bora Cave Complex of Taraba State, Nigerianistan.

Federal troops will soon flush them out, and those who do not surrender will have themselves to blame.
Jakumo! Jakumo!! Jakumo!!! cheesy cheesy when the time is ripe for it, I, Tomakint will personally mount the rostrum and campaign for you as the 'Ideal Man for Good Governance' you make your points succintly with a good sense of humour! cheesy
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 22, 2013
Im highly dissapointed with what buhari said,it clearly shows that hes not compitent to rule this country.If he could descend so low to compare boko haram with niger delta millitant that shows that hes fast loising his senses due to old age.APC will loose d election if this is the kind of bigot they want to present to us.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 22, 2013
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Iyegbu(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2013
No one has the comfort to read this your long speech.
Boko Haram does not want amnesty.
Will you force them to accept amnesty.
The Niger Delta produces over 80% of the revenue of the governments of Nigeria.
A war there will affect the whole nation economically for all the pipelines will be blown off it will take years to reconstruct.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by irokop(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2013
The boko head has spoken, what do you expect from him before, its now very clear to wise nijas that this man is the oga of the blood suckers boko, you will never go unponished the blood of the innocent nigerians will hunt all of you down, in jesus name,amen
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 22, 2013
Nedu31: I regret supporting this man in 2011. Now i knw hw foolish i was in 2011,the mst annoying thing about this old cattle rearer is that he never sympathies with the innocent victim of Boko Haram or visit the scene,only calling Jonathan n Federal govt all sort of name.

I did too, voted for him that is...had someone tell me on another thread how bad and pro- boko haram this guy is, and there I was, showing how politically clueless I was/am.....

Needless to say I am off his camp!!!
Disciplined or not, his interview reeked of hate, arrogance, intolerance, and most importantly, pro-boko haramism

General, what about the people (my people) that your boys killed!!??and their families and friends? No feelings about them in your interview

Tufia kwa!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by sakaguchi(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2013
milychocs:

I did too, voted for him that is...had someone tell me on another thread how bad and pro- boko haram this guy is, and there I was, showing how politically clueless I was/am.....

Needless to say I am off his camp!!!
Disciplined or not, his interview reeked of hate, arrogance, intolerance, and most importantly, pro-boko haramism

Tufia kwa!
Mily! Mily!! Mily!!
Take a high "5"
I'm happy I made you see through Buhari's deceit
You've made my day...!!!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by tomakint: 9:17pm On May 22, 2013
chukwudi44: Abeg where is berem or has she gone on exile? I would really love to hear her comment on this.

Biko BEREM where r u?
Who is that? Guy, real men are discussing and analysing politics here, you are talking of a political neophyte undecided abeg if na play stop am!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Iyegbu(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2013
... HONEST NIGERIAN PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDER, EVER!!! he's contented wit his military pension. Him lookin 4 ways 2 save u 4rm bad goverment...
SORRY. Buhari is an enemy of progress if you don't know he derailed our fledgling democracy and set us back 19 years. Today he is against the crack down of Boko Haram.
He is tribalistic and only cares about the North. So we in the South don't like him.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by tomakint: 9:32pm On May 22, 2013
What amaze me is, why is it taking this long for so-called intellectuals here to know that Buhari is a misfit in the political equation of Nigeria? undecided Too many emotionally-rattled psychobabblers here, what a big shame to the Pro-Buhari lilliputians in the house especially those from the Southern part of this country! Despite the many eye-openers we have revealed here about the sadist, biased, tribalist, fundamentalist BUHARI!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by starmehigh: 9:37pm On May 22, 2013
killuminati: Buhari has nothing to do with Boko Haram! The BH isht started during PDP's Yar'adua's regime. In fact it was created by the PDP polithieftians and later fuckers lost control of their political thugs now water don pass Garri. So all the mumu idiots trying to link Buhari to BH are just wasting their miserable time! You guys and you dumb-ass Gej got nothing on Buhari, if y'all think y'all do then tell your coward and clueless president to arrest him.

Can you tell me which tribe is moving Nigeria backward, Niger Delta militant he mentioned is fighting for their right which everyone knows and support because things they deserve is not given to them. But BH are fighting Christians, I think we have freedom of worship, if you're a Muslim be a Muslim and leave Christians to be, don't just pick up guns and bomb and started attacking Christians saying that they must become Muslim by fire by force , if you said that you're a Muslim enough to convert me why can't you try, so don't put pleasure on people for what you know that it's impossible

So what's the buzz, the buzz there is that they paid this fucking dude's (BH) to waste people's lives and discomfort the governance of Gej so that he (Buhari) can use it as one of the flaws in Gej reign, oh! he's already using it ***** POLITRICKS ******

If there's nothing like this BH tins, I think I knew where Nigeria would have been by now

The same country me and you (the reader) is suffering for, to take it high is the same country BH and there leaders is pushing backward....

Now this f**kin dudes ranking us in the top list of terrorist in the world....... Damn

The rude ones pushing the man to wall waiting for him to react so that they can held him responsible for waging war on them, that's why this fucking dude is calling his president COWARD AND CLUELESS

You better learn manners
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 22, 2013
dad007: I used to like this man.But now,I hate him with passion.

Buhari or me? grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Okikiade(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2013
God've mercy! See Nigeria's "elderstateman" statements! Some're still supporting such heartless statements from Buhari. Making Nigeria Ungovernable For GEJ,thru killings of common innocent Nigerians! Sicken!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Vansnickers: 12:50am On May 23, 2013
Damn! I used to be a huge Buhari fan, but nowadays he is transforming to a dumbass just like El Rufai .
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 2:51am On May 23, 2013
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 6:02am On May 23, 2013
^^^^^^^ and you think am ready to waste my precious time watching and listening as this man speak incoherently ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Governing Boards For NPA And NIMASA / Voters Hide In Bush In Bonny As Soldiers Shoot In Rivers State / Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.