Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,322 members, 7,910,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:08 PM

Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity (32299 Views)

CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note / INEC Postpones Election Indefinitely In 18 Polling Units In Yobe Over Insecurity / INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by chi4ik(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2013
I hav not seen a confused man lik Buhari, mr man, if U̶̲̥̅̊ think U̶̲̥̅̊ can still govern Nigeria, know it τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t ur time has expired. Maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ should get ready to be the president of Boko haram state in the grave cos they will soon be bombed $ gun down by the best African worriors ever(Nigeria Army)
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:29am On May 22, 2013
All this old men wey dey rule naija na dem dey spoil this country,singing *all the money in the world can make them rich but it can never make them the leader dem fit get craze but dem no get winch the future is bright and na we be the leader youths are not smiling!!lobatan!!!!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:30am On May 22, 2013
tomakint:
Slim you can quote me, the way Jonathan will flog his next opponent will be unprecedented because in no time it shall be revealed that those APC, ACN clowns are nothing but political desperados!
and gej is a political jackie chan I SMH4U
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by nairaner(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2013
BRUHAHA or whatever you call yourself.....WILL YOU SHUT UP MOUTH THEIR!!!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Sheenor: 10:32am On May 22, 2013
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:32am On May 22, 2013
badmrkt: Buhari don't worry Buharam and their sponsors will be brought to and abrupt end.
But i'm sorry to say that there is no vacancy in aso rock till arsenal wins uefa champions league. cheesy
No make me laugh abeg... this is conventional approach. buhagoat, buharam. no body will waste his or vote to crook like you. You end is near

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:34am On May 22, 2013
NIGERIAN with exhuberance ethusiasm....SMH4U......GEJ for 2015 abi.....i wonder what ya'll thinking.....yall will weep for your mistake.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by 2ruink(m): 10:38am On May 22, 2013
One tired fooool that refused to retire!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by halavoke: 10:38am On May 22, 2013
I wonder y we r stil one country abi one nigeria sef. Don't knw ow its done oh, but can't we call for a referendum nationwide. So we can determine if we want to remain one or divide into smaller countries. Am sure BH would be content having a country of their and all dis bloodshed wud stop. Pple like buhari can den be president of a northern nigeria (arewa republic). The only tin dat would make dis impossible is dat.d western world wud b scared of northern nigeria bin anoda breedin ground of islamic extremist n terrorists! Anoda hinderance is the 17,000 pple dat hold n control 80% of nigeria's wealth, de wud loose a lot esp dose of dem from d north.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Inik(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2013
Buhari is a wildeyed terrorist sponsor and bigot
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by mike404(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2013
ilugunboy: Buhari is losing his senses.....why is he always so ready to defend BH at every opportunity without ever coming out to condemn them when they go on their killing spree of innocent people.

With all sense of responsibility in me..I dare to say that Buhari is a BH apologist and probably one of its closet supporter and sponsor.

The Buhari fans can haul all the personal insults at me....the only thing I will do is to report them to the mods. No need exchanging insults with "em.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Mainmike: 10:39am On May 22, 2013
I really see how this military oga and his boys followed the code of conduct book, when thousands of (innocent) people were dumped in mass grave, alive or dead. What is he up to in a situation like this? Political campaign? I see your point, how the northern president treated the south south militants well, but the south south president couldn't do so to northern Boko Haram. What course are they fighting for? Boko killers of the innocent, both young and old. May God bring evil to an end, and those who support evil to shame.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by stanza(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2013
Buhari... what more can be said... A fool at HIS AGE is a fool forever.. He will forever remain a looser...
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Mainmike: 10:41am On May 22, 2013
I really see how this military oga and his boys followed the code of conduct book, when thousands of (innocent) people were dumped in mass grave, alive or dead. What is he up to in a situation like this? Political campaign? I see your point, how the northern president treated the south south militants well, but the south south president couldn't do so to northern Boko Haram. What course are they fighting for? Boko killers of the innocent, both young and old.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by tomakint: 10:42am On May 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

Well..if my opinion meet yours...it's because am not as rigid as some of you guys on positions taken. I will always condemn what I feel it's not appropriate.

By the way...I've never been a fan of Buhari..check my post history, so it's not that there is any huge u-turn in my stance.

Let's get this clear, am too matured and exposed to keep malice with anyone..talk less on an anonymous forum. We just both had a mutual agreement to keep to our lanes...no hard feelings whatsoever.
I don't belong to the rigid class pal, if a Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa public figure misbehave I will personally upbraid such a one! Unfortunately, you did not see anything wrong when a clown here who never knew me from Adam decided to dash me one tribe despite my clear cut admission that I am a Yoruba by supporting his warped decision! I appreciate we keep our separate lanes, no hard feelings toward you too my friend!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Burger01(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2013
Jakumo: Shut the phuck up already, Buhari Bin Laden, you horrid little creature.
Nobody is listening to your rambling and babbling.
You are clearly a mad person who belongs in a cage.

Buhari Bin Laden.. That's a more befitting name for the fvctard.

sad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by shegzy2(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2013
Buhari must be a fool for saying that Niger Delta Militants were invited and now Boko Haram members are somewhat being attacked, was there anytime that Niger Delta Militants ever killed innocent citizens of our dear country...was there anytime Niger Delta Militants ever attacked churches or mosque killing ppl?.....it is very obvious that Mr Buhari is pointless and his motive is very wrong!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Elose11(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2013
Buhari and Tinubu have shown by their utterances since the state of emergency was declared by president Jonathan that they are the sponsors of Boko Haram. Boko Haram is the military wing of the yet to be registered APC. Thank God Nigerians are beginning to identify their true enemy. Since Jonathan presidency started, those that do not wish this nation well, typified by Buhari and Tinubu, have created crisis after crisis to give Nigerians the impression the GEJ is a weak president. Well we are seeing through it all. We only pray that they will not die but live to see Jonathan finish his second term tenure in 2019. They should wait to see the mother of all political defeat that awaits them in 2015. As long as The Lord lives, Buhari and his likes will never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by kaeto(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2013
I will never blame buhari, he's just another regular overbloated fulani punk. Had GEJ the vindictive bitterness of the likes OBJ or even buhari himself, he, buhari would be languishing in jail by now. What buhari has said and all the atrocities he has committed prior to and after the 2011 polls is far worst than what alhaji mujahid asari dokugbo, boko haram, ombatse and the who millitia in nigeria has done. It's a very big shame that this old fool in his political menopause and unproductivity still has the guts to air his insane and bigoted views. Please, buhari, before you go on with your drivel, be kind to tell who the competent hands are that take over power from GEJ, what they have done as competents in the past and what they will do more if they were at the helm of affairs in the country, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:46am On May 22, 2013
Buhari may not be my choice but Jonathan is jumping from one bad decision to the next. I pray to God almighty that Nigeria emerges from these recesses our leaders have plunged her into.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:46am On May 22, 2013
Its really a pity and worthy of note that since the Bokaharam started killing south easterners, south-south, south westerners no LEADER FROM THE NORTH HAVE SYMPATHIZED ANY OF THE VITIMS FAMILYS. Therefore it is not a bad idea or thought to say that they sponser BH.
Where has it ever happened this way if not in the North.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by laumana: 10:46am On May 22, 2013
Buhari u shld watch ur utterances so dat u dont heat up d polity, cos' u are known with that.Moreso as a patriotic Nigerian,y can't u lead the entourage of d BHs to c mr GEJ
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by mike404(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2013
tomakint:
Oh my God, shocked shocked did ilugunboy just said this? Now we are getting somewhere...this is a good one from my homeboy even though we are no longer in talking terms undecided but I must admit, ilugunboy is right on this one wink
Omo the thing surprise me oh grin I think say the guy na BUHARISTAN

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:47am On May 22, 2013
Old fools that called himself Buhari
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by EveryLadY(f): 10:48am On May 22, 2013
KANO TA DABO: yeah thats it baba buhari this badluck shud resign cause he can't drive this complex vehicle called nigeria

at least u agreed that the cruse of the matter with Buhari is driving this complex vehicle called Nigeria.Let him stop indirect moral/political/financial support to Boko boys and come out straight to lay his demands bare.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by frodobee: 10:49am On May 22, 2013
Imagine ewua saying 'we that fought the war were giving code of conduct book'. Imagine! Tell it to Murtala Mohamed/Gowon and his Asaba massacre collaborators. Murderers.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by fransixe(m): 10:49am On May 22, 2013
them say "if owl shout for your back yard in the night, then the following morning your pikin die, them go say na the owl kill am"...thesame is applicable here, "THEM SAY" they will make the country ungovernable for him (GEJ). since then na bombing and sporadic bullets na im the rain for the country...and yet nobody did anything about their previous utterances..imagine what buhari is coming out to say sef...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by hardbody: 10:52am On May 22, 2013
Ucheaaron:

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/top-stories/55080-insecurity-buhari-asks-jonathan-to-resign

This man should be arrested and tried for inciting the populace and also for attempting to overthrow the government of the day. Then a decree should be put in place and back dated (the same way he did with idiagbon) and then he will be sentenced to death by firing squad. The execution to be carried out in his village in Daura.

I can now confirm without any fear of contradiction that he is a BH himself in addition to being a financier.

I won't say more for now. They wanted to make the country ungovernable for GEJ and promised that blood will flow, really blood is flowing but presently it is happening up country and the country appears ungovernable but particularly from the Northern parts.

We shall overcome. I however see a protracted and maybe guerilla warfare taking shape with these baboons now going to hide in the Adamawa highlands. I now regret why GEJ did not run them over from inception.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:52am On May 22, 2013
It's only an animal that will vote that man.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:53am On May 22, 2013
Is this the quality of product APC has got to showcase in their shop? Buuhaari? Nigeria can never never be fooled again. Buhari 4get 2015, APC 4get 2015. You are not a match!! We don't want cannabis blood to rule us anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor / Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) / Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.