Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,891 members, 7,872,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185566 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: @kslib
Check this tweets out..lemme show u how Nigerians and Mellish fans will single handedly make Melvin lose.

@Lolononye: Melvin dear you cried yesterday night because of what Elikem nd ur girl Dellish did. But never mind #BBATheChase"""

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase Ha ! It's true behind d downfall of a man is a chic..C how dillish don strip all Melvin cool..sotey e Sidon put hands btw legs"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase for my life I nova see...Melvin wants to get back the dillish that plays with him all day..eya..wait for Monday when she is up"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase dillish has deleted Melvin. He is now last mugu for her..following her about like cow after the herdsmen LOL"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase I bet if dillish Cleo Naked for bimp n Melvin all they would is put teeth out n laugh LOL they r like woods hahahaha"

"@DyamondRuby: Melvin holds onto his emotions like biggie and his 300,000 USD then he expects Dillish to reciprocate what exactly? #bbathechase"

All this because Melvin and bimp were helping the girls out. Suddenly it means Melvin is in ♥ with Dillish. Why didn't they tweet that Bimp is in ♥ with Cleo.

This dulcetchic is trying really hard. Yesterday she said Nando has been controlling Melvin and since he left Melvin is now worshipping BIMP..I wonder where she watches this show from.
Thanks! That womans brains are fried! She tweets rubbish!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2013
Check this tweets out..lemme show u how Nigerians and Mellish fans will single handedly make Melvin lose.

@Lolononye: Melvin dear you cried yesterday night because of what Elikem nd ur girl Dellish did. But never mind #BBATheChase"""

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase Ha ! It's true behind d downfall of a man is a chic..C how dillish don strip all Melvin cool..sotey e Sidon put hands btw legs"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase for my life I nova see...Melvin wants to get back the dillish that plays with him all day..eya..wait for Monday when she is up"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase dillish has deleted Melvin. He is now last mugu for her..following her about like cow after the herdsmen LOL"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase I bet if dillish Cleo Naked for bimp n Melvin all they would is put teeth out n laugh LOL they r like woods hahahaha"

"@DyamondRuby: Melvin holds onto his emotions like biggie and his 300,000 USD then he expects Dillish to reciprocate what exactly? #bbathechase"

All this because Melvin and bimp were helping the girls out. Suddenly it means Melvin is in ♥ with Dillish. Why didn't they tweet that Bimp is in ♥ with Cleo.

This dulcetchic is trying really hard. Yesterday she said Nando has been controlling Melvin and since he left Melvin is now worshipping BIMP..I wonder where she watches this show from.

never mind these people,what will be will be no matter what all we can do is to try our best...the truth is dat most of Melvin's fans on twitter diss bev while bev's fan do same...to some of dem,if bev z hated ds much,Melvin must not win...btw,we just have to hope for the best.
At ds juncture of d game,fans will say anytin to discredit any housemate(s) dat stands against their fav winning...itz the game... #TeamMelBev
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2013
Now I'm beginning to think Delish should have left a while ago so that this Melish people can find something new to talk about.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:

People make conclusions as they please. Same way I was shocked when you (and some other tweeps) concluded cleo was bitter about the oneza rlt, and also still has a crush on oneal just because she expressed concerns about their dwindling friendship to bimp. It is what it is. Good thing is we all watch the show and can draw conclusions as we please.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

People make conclusions as they please. Same way I was shocked when you (and some other tweeps) concluded cleo was bitter about the oneza rlt, and also still has a crush on oneal just because she expressed concerns about their dwindling friendship to bimp. It is what it is. Good thing is we all watch the show and can draw conclusions as we please.
This one na story.
There was a basis for that.
Are u trying to say Cleo never liked Oneal? Or that the fued between Feza and Cleo was imagined?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2013
maygal:
At ds juncture of d game,fans will say anytin to discredit any housemate(s) dat stands against their fav winning...itz the game... #TeamMelBev

This.....

And At the end of the day, the rants and intentional discredit of people's favourites will have little or zero effect on the outcome of the game.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2013

Na wa ooo...
From the tweets,it seems like the person is just out to get Melvin and make him look like a foool...
If it were to be a Mellish fan,i am sure they would have twisted the story to make it look 50:50 on both dillish and Melvin's part... Mellish would have made it look like both of them are in love with eachother BUT this person is attacking only Melvin...
Well,atleast for someone to be doing this,it means they see Melvin as a threat and want to rub dust on him..
I'm sure of two things:::
The person is a Bev fan OR
The person aint Nigerian...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
This one na story.
There was a basis for that.
Are u trying to say Cleo never liked Oneal? Or that the fued between Feza and Cleo was imagined?

They came into the house together and spent the first 3days talking and bonding, hence the initial connection. She chose hakeem over oneal the moment she gave him her avatar instead of oneal who even helped her with it. Till now, she sees oneal as a brother\friend and has never nominated him, while both oneal and feza nominate her purely out of beef. There was a night cleo put his hand on oneal's shoulder and feza told oneal she doesn't want to see that beetch with him (which cleo heard).cleo even approached feza to clear the air cos she knew oneal was causing tension between them and after that feza went to tell oneal cleo still loves him and so on and so on.

Point it, you chose to draw your conclusion about cleo and oneal just the way those tweeps did about melvin and dillish. There's a basis for the mellish talk too.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kslib:
Na wa ooo...
From the tweets,it seems like the person is just out to get Melvin and make him look like a foool...
If it were to be a Mellish fan,i am sure they would have twisted the story to make it look 50:50 on both dillish and Melvin's part... Mellish would have made it look like both of them are in love with eachother BUT this person is attacking only Melvin...
Well,atleast for someone to be doing this,it means they see Melvin as a threat and want to rub dust on him..
mehnn,peeps re really crazy,pls check out dis person on twitter #@Cchibuzor4# (d person just dey talk rubbish) she first said mel disvirgined her before d bba ish,now I guess she just opened dis new acc and she is really going hard on maria mehnnn(threatning her nd all)dat bitch is really crazy man.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kslib:
Na wa ooo...
The 1st tweet is from a Mellish fan.
The 2nd + is from a bev fan.
And the 3rd is from a Nigerian that believes he loves dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

They came into the house together and spent the first 3days talking and bonding, hence the initial connection. She chose hakeem over oneal the moment she gave him her avatar instead of oneal who even helped her with it. Till now, she sees oneal as a brother\friend and has never nominated him, while both oneal and feza nominate her purely out of beef. There was a night cleo put his hand on oneal's shoulder and feza told oneal she doesn't want to see that beetch with him (which cleo heard).cleo even approached feza to clear the air cos she knew oneal was causing tension between them and after that feza went to tell oneal cleo still loves him and so on and so on.

Point it, you chose to draw your conclusion about cleo and oneal just the way those tweeps did about melvin and dillish. There's a basis for the mellish talk too.

I'm guessing u didn't read those tweets I posted. Lemme explain to you. The 1st tweet is from a lady that tweets lies about Mellish..or did u see Melvin cry last night?
The 2nd is from a bev fan that says things that only her can see..has nothing to do with Mellish.
It's the last tweet that u can even say the person came to a conclusion.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
It is obvious and mellish fans should stop forcing it,dellish doesn't feel the same thing for melvin,she checked her emotion early enough,who continue forcing them together claiming they look good together? They do look good together but they can never be together

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
geez prince: mehnn,peeps re really crazy,pls check out dis person on twitter #@Cchibuzor4# (d person just dey talk rubbish) she first said mel disvirgined her before d bba ish,now I guess she just opened dis new acc and she is really going hard on maria mehnnn(threatning her nd all)dat bitch is really crazy man.
Yeah..I talked about her here before. Guess she's back on twitter. The girl is just crazy..she has been threathening to kill both Maria and Dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
sexytabhi: It is obvious and mellish fans should stop forcing it,dellish doesn't feel the same thing for melvin,she checked her emotion early enough,who continue forcing them together claiming they look good together? They do look good together but they can never be together
Truth is they both ♥ to flirt.
Dillish with bimp n Nando..and later jj.
Melvin with feza, motamma (who started believing he loved her), selly and even busi.

They are just flirting with each other..I really don't see feelings there, maybe attraction but nothing more.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Meanwhile,I just saw dis on twitter,shit's so funny that ve gt to share it with y'all #Tweet from
@Jenniferikhi: LOOOOL!!"@AAdemidayo: Lmaoooo"@Ennilyn: LmfaoRT @BlezaS: One Bimp...one shoe..one underwear...one Africa..#BBATheChase""#lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Beverri: melvin you lyk food too much
Melvin: go joor,u lyk cigareete too much very funi duo

Hapi sundae pipz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
Yeah..I talked about her here before. Guess she's back on twitter. The girl is just crazy..she has been threathening to kill both Maria and Dillish
she even went as far as tweeting a gun bt d hand luks like a man's hand sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
na wah o.all cos of a game?the threats re just too heavy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
She is using pictures of Guns to threathing her.
I don't believe Melvin knows this girl. I have a feeling someone is against him and because Maria has been campaigning for him this is a way of discouraging her.
As he said once...he has some haters.
I can't imagine a girl going to this extent just because he disvirgined her...that's impossible.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
geez prince: Meanwhile,I just saw dis on twitter,shit's so funny that ve gt to share it with y'all #Tweet from
@Jenniferikhi: LOOOOL!!"@AAdemidayo: Lmaoooo"@Ennilyn: LmfaoRT @BlezaS: One Bimp...one shoe..one underwear...one Africa..#BBATheChase""#lmao

Lolzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=safarigirl]
Umm..did u miss the 1st tweet from a mellish fan?. They were more but I didn't wanna go further, that 1 is enough to show the delusion.
I know dulcetchic is a bev fan, I've talked about her here before.
I said Mellish fans and NIGERIANS..I believe dulcet and dymondruby are Nigerians.[/quote

Well I follow many Mellish fans (I am one as well) on twitter and I can assure you that the delusion does not cut across the board. None of us tweeted that Melvin was sad because of Dillish and Elikem. It was actually the President of the Maria fan club (nosydiva?) who tweeted sarcastically that Mellish fans will claim that Dillish and Elikem are behind Melvin's sadness. The Lolonye person may have seen that tweet and ran with it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
But those people on twitter can lie o! I watch bba till 2:30am, na Elikem cry and not Melvin.

I'm back from church. Service was wonderful.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=brefo2][/quote]
Those tweets I posted are copied directly from twitter. The 1st one is from a Mellish fan. Do u need a pic as proof?
Don't even accuse Nosy..by the time she tweeted that 2 people had already said so.
I saw her tweet..laughed and told her it was too late cos Mellish fans had already said it was because of Elikem n Dillish Melvin was sad.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mel audibility na wa o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
What people don't realise is that all the name calling and smear campaign isn't what the average viewer votes on. If you are already following BBA on social media you already have a favourite, its the majority that will never go beyond watching on TV that will determine who wins. Also between Bev and Mel it'll come down to who has more support outside Nigeria. Nigeria will eventually choose based on who is more likely to get other Countries votes and at this stage it is looking like Mel because he is a likeable fellow and also him always saving WA contestants means Countries like Sierra leone will be likely to choose him even if Elikem leaves I see Ghana choosing Mel.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Josydaky: But those people on twitter can lie o! I watch bba till 2:30am, na Elikem cry and not Melvin.

I'm back from church. Service was wonderful.
Even if Melvin did why would they say it's because of Elikem and Dillish. That is above delusional.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
Bimp might contact the laughing sickness from Mel.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Melvin and bimp replaying cleollish's display last night and they all are having a good laugh. Melvin can so laugh... He's making me laugh too much this afternoon..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Josydaky: Bimp might contact the laughing sickness from Mel.

I have already as a viewer.. Its so funny seeing him laugh so hard..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

Me 2
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
What kind of poem was Melvin singing? He aint that innocent afterall..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

Sometimes I just see him laugh without knowing y and I join.
His laughter is too contagious

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.