Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,292 members, 7,881,078 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:59 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187466 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
tellitlikeitis: What kind of poem was Melvin singing? He aint that innocent afterall..
He never said he was
He can be raw most times

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hungry dey catch me and them dey chop, wetin I go do na, rain no let buy bread drink tea.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
I kinda miss my commedian/hunter/caveman- Mr Sulu

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
Good Afternoon Threadmates! Am back from the church...and i'm filled with the holy Ghost! ........If you love Jesus like this comment
@Josydaky_Special Good Afternoon to you!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
god_of_music: Good Afternoon Threadmates! Am back from the church...and i'm filled with the holy Ghost! ........If you love Jesus like this comment
@Josdaky_Special Good Afternoon to you!!
Same to you too.

And thanks for not singing any lullaby yesterday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
god_of_music: Good Afternoon Threadmates! Am back from the church...and i'm filled with the holy Ghost! ........If you love Jesus like this comment
@Josdaky_Special Good Afternoon to you!!
Same to you too.

And thanks for not singing any lullaby yesterday. And I am sure or rather hoping you meant Josydaky and not Josdaky.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: She is using pictures of Guns to threathing her.
I don't believe Melvin knows this girl. I have a feeling someone is against him and because Maria has been campaigning for him this is a way of discouraging her.
As he said once...he has some haters.
I can't imagine a girl going to this extent just because he disvirgined her...that's impossible.

This is why I hate Twitter(though it has it's positives) , you find all kinds of id*ots there, the most immature beings you can find on this planet are all there. people not even fit to lace your shoe will pour all kinds of insults imaginable on you for no just cause. SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Double post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
mevems:
This is why I hate Twitter(though it has it's positives) , you find all kinds of id*ots there, the most immature beings you can find on this planet are all there. people not even fit to lace your shoe will pour all kinds of abuse imaginable on you for no just cause. SMH
True..their policies suck. You can only block someone and yet the person can still Mention you and post B.S about you for others to see. But they said they are working on it now tho.
Let's see

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
Josydaky:
Same to you too.

And thanks for not singing any lullaby yesterday. And I am sure or rather hoping you meant Josydaky and not Josdaky.
Awww....babe am sowii..i slept early last night.............and i meant@Josydaky....i mispelt it.....plssss...can i ask you a question?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
True..their policies suck. You can only block someone and yet the person can still Mention you and post B.S about you for others to see. But they said they are working on it now tho.
Let's see
Please can i have that person's handle??...Give it to me plssssssss! I love this kinda peeps!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
Let's see

They better do something about that. When you read some of those twits, especially the ones about Maria, you can't help but wonder what kind of a person would type such things. I really boggles the mind

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
god_of_music: Please can i have that person's handle??...Give it to me plssssssss! I love this kinda peeps!!

@cchibuzor4

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
Please what hair style is the departing Feza spotting?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
BBA. Channel 198 1.35pm

Bev: - Today's eviction ! IK, don't worry, i ll look beautiful for u today, i ll wear ma best clothes
Melvin :- why ?
Bev :- well sha, IK will be annoyed with me now
Bimp [ looking pale ] :- why ?
Bev :- i told him '' mess u ''on camera
Melvin :- when was that ?
Bev :- one eviction like that sha. i was pissed off. i ve forgotten d person dt was evicted that day. IK AM SORRY O ! FORGIVE ME O !
Bimp:- ** looking lost in thought**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
god_of_music: Awww....babe am sowii..i slept early last night.............and i meant@Josydaky....i mispelt it.....plssss...can i ask you a question?
Yes you can
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
I've said this shiittt before, and I'll say it again - If Melvin loses this game, it's the "Mellish" imbeeciles that would play a role in it.

Yes, I'm talking about those spiritually wretched, delusional, loveless lonely old hags on Twitter who are hell-bent on making Melvin's life and every action revolve around Dillish.

I'm talking about those dunces in failed relationships who are desperate to twist every stare, every word and every phucking motion from Melvin into a love gesture for Dillish to fulfil their wretched "Mellish" fantasies.

I'm talking about the living, breathing piglet vermins who are hell-bent on tarnishing Melvin's reputation by making him look desperate and weak in love for a total nonentity like Dillish.

I'm talking about these shameless low self-esteem Nigerian women who keep disgracing us on Twitter with their Mellish worshipping, like there aren't thousands of women far prettier than Dillish in Enugu alone.

These foools have no self pride, and they don't realize they're painting a hilariously bad image of Nigerian women to the other ignorant African peeps who have already concluded all Nigerian women are black, ugly and manly, hence the Dillish worshipping because we don't have any women who can match her. Shame!

You can already tell these idiots DO NOT TRULY LOVE MELVIN OR DILLISH, or even wish the best for them, but only WANT THEM TO LIVE OUT THEIR DISGUSTING FANTASIES!
If not, how else can you explain their wishes that a girl should DUMP HER 4-YEAR boyfriend who has provided a lot for her all these years BECAUSE OF A GUY SHE'S ONLY PHUCKING KNOWN FOR 2 MONTHS?

Do these idiiotts even reason with their phucking brains? They were even CC-ing Dillish's boyfriend Steven, taunting him because of their empty "Mellish" rubbish. What has the innocent guy done to them?

You can phucking tell these mooooroons come from disastrous broken homes headed by vagabonds, as I see no other type of person who could possibly be cool with that shittt.

I swear to God, I just can't wait for this show to be over, so these wretched souls can burn in hell.

Phuck that shiitt!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
god_of_music: Awww....babe am sowii..i slept early last night.............and i meant@Josydaky....i mispelt it.....plssss...can i ask you a question?
Plz leave her. . . ask me. Don't you think its too early to start toasting her ?
Remember how Adaberry dumped Kslib. ** winks **
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
@spade
Harsh but true.
I warned their chief fantasy weaver on twitter yesterday..telling her she was tarnishing Melvin's image by making him look like he's a ♥ struck puppy with their twisted tales.
She started sending my handle to people and reporting me to them.
Before I knew what was happening the delusional team mellish flooded my TL.
Infact I'll use 5 twitter accts to make sure she gets blocked.
Me I'm strictly team melvin and I'll fight any mumu that thinks her loveless life is reason enough to make him look like an ode.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Beverly!!! Speak English naa! Haba undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
ozodigboo:
Plz leave her. . . ask me. Don't you think its too early to start toasting her ?
Remember how Adaberry dumped Kslib. ** winks **
This should be the last time,i mean 'the very last time' i should ever see you posting the bolded again...
No woman can dump me,i repeat no woman.,, lmao!!! If you doubt me,give me your GF number or facebook acc or twitter handle and trust me,within 24 hrs you will be crying.. Lol
I and adaberry were just joking that night and una don carry d mata for head like election..
Make una leave me oooh... Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
I wonder who that twitter fool is,s/he may not be nigerian,all these enemies of nigeria..anyways my dillish m maria are safe,I know that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
Inshort, @Ostrich na me and you today.. Better ready oooh.. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
spade: I've said this shiittt before, and I'll say it again - If Melvin loses this game, it's the "Mellish" imbeeciles that would play a role in it.

Yes, I'm talking about those spiritually wretched, delusional, loveless lonely old hags on Twitter who are hell-bent on making Melvin's life and every action revolve around Dillish.

I'm talking about those dunces in failed relationships who are desperate to twist every stare, every word and every phucking motion from Melvin into a love gesture for Dillish to fulfil their wretched "Mellish" fantasies.

I'm talking about the living, breathing piglet vermins who are hell-bent on tarnishing Melvin's reputation by making him look desperate and weak in love for a total nonentity like Dillish.

I'm talking about these shameless low self-esteem Nigerian women who keep disgracing us on Twitter with their Mellish worshipping, like there aren't thousands of women far prettier than Dillish in Enugu alone.

These foools have no self pride, and they don't realize they're painting a hilariously bad image of Nigerian women to the other ignorant African peeps who have already concluded all Nigerian women are black, ugly and manly, hence the Dillish worshipping because we don't have any women who can match her. Shame!

You can already tell these idiots DO NOT TRULY LOVE MELVIN OR DILLISH, or even wish the best for them, but only WANT THEM TO LIVE OUT THEIR DISGUSTING FANTASIES!
If not, how else can you explain their wishes that a girl should DUMP HER 4-YEAR boyfriend who has provided a lot for her all these years BECAUSE OF A GUY SHE'S ONLY PHUCKING KNOWN FOR 2 MONTHS?

Do these idiiotts even reason with their phucking brains? They were even CC-ing Dillish's boyfriend Steven, taunting him because of their empty "Mellish" rubbish. What has the innocent guy done to them?

You can phucking tell these mooooroons come from disastrous broken homes headed by vagabonds, as I see no other type of person who could possibly be cool with that shittt.

I swear to God, I just can't wait for this show to be over, so these wretched souls can burn in hell.

Phuck that shiitt!

@mosagiede

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
These Melish fans are even on the strap. Just read their comment on t.v

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
Infact I don vex i dey go twitter now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
ozodigboo: BBA. Channel 198 1.35pm

Bev: - Today's eviction ! IK, don't worry, i ll look beautiful for u today, i ll wear ma best clothes
Melvin :- why ?
Bev :- well sha, IK will be annoyed with me now
Bimp [ looking pale ] :- why ?
Bev :- i told him '' mess u ''on camera
Melvin :- when was that ?
Bev :- one eviction like that sha. i was pissed off. i ve forgotten d person dt was evicted that day. IK AM SORRY O ! FORGIVE ME O !
Bimp:- ** looking lost in thought**

Lmao, madness
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
People who fight on Twitter, FB, Nairaland, Tv over this BBA have no sense of humour at all. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
spade: I've said this shiittt before, and I'll say it again - If Melvin loses this game, it's the "Mellish" imbeeciles that would play a role in it.

Phuck that shiitt!

See annoyance abeg, take it easy oh, abeg oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
Handy Manny:

@mosagiede
She's the assistant.
The chief "Aunty Mellish" is @Hgsoul4eva
This one posts pictures of Melvin talking to Dillish..then she'll write "aww Melvin trying so hard to get Dillish attention and she's replying"
Or she'll post a pic of them hugging and write.."Melvin and Dillish french kissing".
I tire for them ooo
Now the boy looks like a ♥ sick puppy..even botswanans don't act like this when it comes to Oneza.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Handy Manny: People who fight on Twitter, FB, Nairaland, Tv over this BBA have no sense of humour at all. Simple.
Sense of humour is for funny stuff and has nothing to do with bba.
When something isn't funny can u laugh about it.

Nobody fights over bba..they simply argue and have tiffs..dazzol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: @kslib
Check this tweets out..lemme show u how Nigerians and Mellish fans will single handedly make Melvin lose.

@Lolononye: Melvin dear you cried yesterday night because of what Elikem nd ur girl Dellish did. But never mind #BBATheChase"""

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase Ha ! It's true behind d downfall of a man is a chic..C how dillish don strip all Melvin cool..sotey e Sidon put hands btw legs"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase for my life I nova see...Melvin wants to get back the dillish that plays with him all day..eya..wait for Monday when she is up"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase dillish has deleted Melvin. He is now last mugu for her..following her about like cow after the herdsmen LOL"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase I bet if dillish Cleo Naked for bimp n Melvin all they would is put teeth out n laugh LOL they r like woods hahahaha"

"@DyamondRuby: Melvin holds onto his emotions like biggie and his 300,000 USD then he expects Dillish to reciprocate what exactly? #bbathechase"

All this because Melvin and bimp were helping the girls out. Suddenly it means Melvin is in ♥ with Dillish. Why didn't they tweet that Bimp is in ♥ with Cleo.

This dulcetchic is trying really hard. Yesterday she said Nando has been controlling Melvin and since he left Melvin is now worshipping BIMP..I wonder where she watches this show from.

all those trash, that girl is spewing wont make melvin lose one fan... Common sense will tell any BBA fan or twitter user that, that girl, dulcetwitch is tryna conjure bullshit to soil melvin's name. Pay that girl no mind. When melvin bleeps up, we'll know. She's just seeking attention, i moonwalk tweets from such never-do-wells. Abeg forget that girl...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.