Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,898 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185567 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
mykali:

Sorry, I meant the bath tub not the Jaccuzi. Ocho, you're a guy like me. How possible would it have been to brap a chic in such a position. Even if there was a penetration it didn't go in deep enough to count as iintercourse to me sha.

But let's leave the matter at that and move on.

i no gree leave this matter jor.. I re-watched that clip for four good times and come to the conclusion that even if they brapped, it was not in that clip. @the amaka is right..there is no way i can brap a chic in that position..no freaking way. If they had sexx, it wasnt in that clip. If angelo was on top, then i'll agree.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
spade: I've said this shiittt before, and I'll say it again - If Melvin loses this game, it's the "Mellish" imbeeciles that would play a role in it.

Yes, I'm talking about those spiritually wretched, delusional, loveless lonely old hags on Twitter who are hell-bent on making Melvin's life and every action revolve around Dillish.

I'm talking about those dunces in failed relationships who are desperate to twist every stare, every word and every phucking motion from Melvin into a love gesture for Dillish to fulfil their wretched "Mellish" fantasies.

I'm talking about the living, breathing piglet vermins who are hell-bent on tarnishing Melvin's reputation by making him look desperate and weak in love for a total nonentity like Dillish.

I'm talking about these shameless low self-esteem Nigerian women who keep disgracing us on Twitter with their Mellish worshipping, like there aren't thousands of women far prettier than Dillish in Enugu alone.

These foools have no self pride, and they don't realize they're painting a hilariously bad image of Nigerian women to the other ignorant African peeps who have already concluded all Nigerian women are black, ugly and manly, hence the Dillish worshipping because we don't have any women who can match her. Shame!

You can already tell these idiots DO NOT TRULY LOVE MELVIN OR DILLISH, or even wish the best for them, but only WANT THEM TO LIVE OUT THEIR DISGUSTING FANTASIES!
If not, how else can you explain their wishes that a girl should DUMP HER 4-YEAR boyfriend who has provided a lot for her all these years BECAUSE OF A GUY SHE'S ONLY PHUCKING KNOWN FOR 2 MONTHS?

Do these idiiotts even reason with their phucking brains? They were even CC-ing Dillish's boyfriend Steven, taunting him because of their empty "Mellish" rubbish. What has the innocent guy done to them?

You can phucking tell these mooooroons come from disastrous broken homes headed by vagabonds, as I see no other type of person who could possibly be cool with that shittt.

I swear to God, I just can't wait for this show to be over, so these wretched souls can burn in hell.

The ravings and rantings of a mad man. How will tweets affect Melvin's chances of winning this money? How? Funny enough you are not complaining about Team Melaria doing the exact same thing to every shout out Melvin gives. Well get ready to for more updates from Team Mellish. Go Bleep yourself. Tired of being politically correct.
Phuck that shiitt!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
@HGSoul4Eva
@MOsagiede
@imolitegirl
@LoloNonye

I hate these animals more than I hate rectal boils!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
spade: @HGSoul4Eva
@MOsagiede
@imolitegirl
@LoloNonye

Again go Bleep yourself

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
brefo2:

Again go Bleep yourself
Hahahaha!!! @safari,you don open one of dem nyash ooooh...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
brefo2:

Again go Bleep yourself

Good! Ladies and gentlemen, looks like we even have one of the BOTTOM-FEEDERS in our midst today.

Fine madame, could you be kind enough to indicate which one of the obese, loveless hags is you? I need this info so I'd know how to approach your kind.
You know you Mellish folks are not too bright... No smarter than plants.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lmao nairaland drama

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wth is going here Na like this una wan reach page 1111? Abeg spadey n brefo, e don do.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
..una don extend the twitter fights in here like play like play o .. shocked shocked shocked shocked. Na bba people caRry for head like this.. Torr..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
can't elikem just shut up for once.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
Now chibuzor is threating her fans..lolzz..the chick is hilarious.
Although something tells me it's a guy.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
spade: @HGSoul4Eva
@MOsagiede
@imolitegirl
@LoloNonye

I have read their tweets and I don't see how their fantasy can cause melvin's downfall, I read mosagiede's twitter upsated cos gives general BBA updates esp diary sessions and I can say that she does not tweet false updates.
I have also read melaria fans tweet, they r equally as disillusioned.
Like Melvin says if it is his destiny then the prize is his. Mellish, Melaria Or Melvin haters CANNOT rewrite his destiny.
So, just chill and have a glass of cold water, its NEVER that serious.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
StateOfMind: ..una don extend the twitter fights in here like play like play o .. shocked shocked shocked shocked. Na bba people caRry for head like this.. Torr..

lol allow dem na.
MOD go soon do their work.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
Where is dat @safari sef?
You open person nyash finish,den you pick race..
Better come back and ****** ooooh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
It suprises me how people insult each other cause of BBA even guys too,hmmmmmm na wa 4una oo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
ella.b:
What's he saying?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
ella.b:
me sef tire for d guy o,just a couple of minutes ago,he was telling dem dat he can never pull a melvin when he's not a nigerian#nigga putting mel on d spot# he's a cool cat though,he just needs to chill a bit.d way d guy dey talk about nominations nd dis swap and replace issue ehn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
Yes! I don DEAL with that Cchibuzor4 for twitter today...shes choking now!!! Safarigirl go and check her tweets Btw me and her and post it here!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
Belovedd:
I have read their tweets and I don't see how their fantasy can cause melvin's downfall, I read mosagiede's twitter upsated cos gives general BBA updates esp diary sessions and I can say that she does not tweet false updates.
I have also read melaria fans tweet, they r equally as disillusioned.
Like Melvin says if it is his destiny then the prize is his. Mellish, Melaria Or Melvin haters CANNOT rewrite his destiny.
So, just chill and have a glass of cold water, its NEVER that serious.

Thank you very much for this. It is indeed never that serious. That Spade is a NUTCASE. How do you take offense to what the Mellish peeps are doing and ignore the Melaria fans when both groups are doing the exact same thing? The last time she insulted me here I let it go and did not respond. This time I am willing and ready to enter INTO THAT GUTTER SHE COMES FROM with her. Try me this morning. SWINE.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: Now chibuzor is threating her fans..lolzz..the chick is hilarious.
Although something tells me it's a guy.
and god of music never dissapoints,he went hard on d bitch,saw some of his tweets.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kslib: Where is dat @safari sef?
You open person nyash finish,den you pick race..
Better come back and ****** ooooh...
I dey here ooo..lolzz
@spade calm down joor..not worth it.
@brefo nobody is saying u team mellish should not fantasize..my own is that u people should stop making Melvin appear like a "dog in heat" haba..any small thing I'll see "Melvin is following Dillish about" haba..na dog?
Ask yourself this..haven't u seen people on twitter insulting 9ja women n saying they are ugly..why do u think they are doing this!
And you people will still go n insult poor maria and innocent stephen.
If all Mellish fans were like @Amychizzy and @Ememikott we won't even be bothered.
But as for that @Hgsoul4eva...that makes Melvin look so desperate..I'll make sure her handle goes extinct..just watch me!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
so its Melaria fans vs Mellish fans aka spade vs brefo.
Fantasy at its best and I know say my brother Melvin no go choose anyone, im don talk am before and he talk am again yesterday.

Goodluck in your fight!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
@safarigirl: there was a link you shared before on an ad melvin did. please post the link again

thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
brefo2:

Thank you very much for this. It is indeed never that serious. That Spade is a NUTCASE. How do you take offense to what the Mellish peeps are doing and ignore the Melaria fans when both groups are doing the exact same thing? The last time she insulted me here I let it go and did not respond. This time I am willing and ready to enter INTO THAT GUTTER SHE COMES FROM with her. Try me this morning. SWINE.
Abeg ooo my good people b4 I take front seat buy popcorn 4 dis unfolding drama, I wan know about one of d characters....
Is @SPADE a female ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
Sense of humour is for funny stuff and has nothing to do with bba.
When something isn't funny can u laugh about it.

Nobody fights over bba..they simply argue and have tiffs..dazzol

Once you believe a post concerns you, you lose your admirable analytical personality. Who says having a sense of humour necessarily means being able to apprehend funny stuffs alone? It means being able to find humour in ANY situation. When I used the word 'fight' I never meant physical combat or duel. Surely you of all people should know that. When Bev reportedly told Melvin that she 'fought' with Angello in the jacuzzi, did she mean they exchanged blows?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
Belovedd: so its Melaria fans vs Mellish fans aka spade vs brefo.
Fantasy at its best and I know say my brother Melvin no go choose anyone, im don talk am before and he talk am again yesterday.

Goodluck in your fight!!!!

Please, kindly cut the bullshiitt, cuz I'm not a pathetic loser who spends his time circling someone else's relationship, especially a TV relationship.
I simply like Maria and Melvin separately, and that's it.
I want these people to go far in their future life aspirations. I'm not pushing for any "Melaria" rubbish, so never insult me by including me in that petty shiitt.
However, I wouldn't complain if they both hooked up cuz AT LEAST SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

That's what makes these "Mellish" howlers so pathetic on so many levels. Imagine pushing a girl to HUMILIATE HER BOYFRIEND IN FRONT OF THE PHUCKING CONTINENT.

Seriously, when did that start becoming acceptable. Sorry I must have missed that memo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.