Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189084 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Seems the kids are having fun. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: GOM and Chibuzor twifight!!

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 @marianepembe @tjunak Hey! Chibuzor you are a BIG foool!!! Whenever you write trash i just laugh coz i know you got no spine!"

"@Cchibuzor4: @GiyazJason hahahahahaha maxwel street?not a full address.drop a real full address.dare me u bastard"

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 @marianepembe @tjunak nd the nxt tym u threaten My Maria again i'll personally DEAL wit U!! DIS z my address No 6 Maxwell street"

"@Cchibuzor4: @GiyazJason hahaha without a picture?so I can go shoot an innocent person?ur facebook profile mister!address taken.now picture"

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 No 6 maxwell street Ajangbadi Lagos Naija! Come my hauz i go butcher u lyk goat meat! You dirty SLUT!! GOLD-digger!!!"

"@Cchibuzor4: @GiyazJason yo show ur face u fool! Get a lyf! Stop fighting another's fight!she don't evn knw ur ugly self. Attention seeker= u"

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 Ha ha ha! Jesus thinks you are a DUMBASS!! See lemme tell you,u are deceiving urself! Stop Fooling urself in front of AFRICA!"

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 hey goldigger,,just give me ur address,,facebook profile or pix nd i'll cum kill u maself nd save u d stress!"

"@kechyHG: @Cchibuzor4 @GiyazJason look who is talking about attention seeking? Smh..... You're too weak. No spine."

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 Ha ha ha! You fyn cun dey use fake account witout pix...show ur face UGLY BITCH!"

"@Cchibuzor4: @GiyazJason I can b as ugly as shit. I came 2pass a msg hun.not audition 4 a pageant.I can b anonymous.u shouldn't b.retard."

"@kechyHG: @Cchibuzor4 @GiyazJason pass what message? To who? Your ancestors you are about to join in a minute? Bitch please."

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 Dirty ASS slut! Just mistakenly drop ur address an u'll become a DEAD person in 30 mins! Foooool"

Oya make we do night vigil for GOM..if we don't see him by tommorow someone should check the address above.
Shalom!!!
So tey, death threat com follow too, na wa o, if I no see GOM online tomorrow and next, i go fear o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
Chaii...na me cause this fight ooo.

@brefo and @spade it haff do.
@brefo if u want to support Mellish isorrai...there's no probs with that as long as it's done responsibly like @Emembush.

@spade is a Maria and a Melvin fan..and not Maleria.
@Sholay is a Dillish Fan and not Mellish..infact sholay go crace if him wife Dillish look another man.

Me @safarigirl..I'm a Melvin fan.
Simple and short. But I like Maria...

The guy go still come marry Naija girl. End of story..this quarrel is useless...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
mykali:

LMAOOOO. How can you be an Arsenal fan? You must be accustomed to numerous heartbreaks over the years. I pity you, bruh.
Mehn wetin I go do? I rep Gunners till I die.......even after death. I no fit jump ship LIKE MOST OF CHELSEA FANS!!! YES!!! FAKE FANS. #PROUDLYARSENAL but I wont lie... Gazidis and the rest...profit making bastards angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
god_of_music: Meeeeeeeeehn!! We got Brilliant people HERE! Not Olodos like @Yuzedo

I watched Maria telling Angelo and the Diamond house that she has a boyfriend. She again mentioned this boyfriend in the interview with IK. Even Nando has made reference to this boyfriend before. And this swine tells me to go and check a twitter page to correct what I watched with my own two eyes. That is intelligence? Just because somebody has time to post long posts with smileys does not make the person intelligent

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
TWO FITING TEASHA

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
oh-lala:

You like drama sha!!!!!! You want make dem argue enter page 1111 abi?

grin.. Finally, everyone posts is getting "liked". The former "liker" is liking everyone's post now she/he has been caught grin. Tor grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: GOM and Chibuzor twifight!!

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 @marianepembe @tjunak Hey! Chibuzor you are a BIG foool!!! Whenever you write trash i just laugh coz i know you got no spine!"

"@Cchibuzor4: @GiyazJason hahahahahaha maxwel street?not a full address.drop a real full address.dare me u bastard"

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 @marianepembe @tjunak nd the nxt tym u threaten My Maria again i'll personally DEAL wit U!! DIS z my address No 6 Maxwell street"

"@Cchibuzor4: @GiyazJason hahaha without a picture?so I can go shoot an innocent person?ur facebook profile mister!address taken.now picture"

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 No 6 maxwell street Ajangbadi Lagos Naija! Come my hauz i go butcher u lyk goat meat! You dirty SLUT!! GOLD-digger!!!"

"@Cchibuzor4: @GiyazJason yo show ur face u fool! Get a lyf! Stop fighting another's fight!she don't evn knw ur ugly self. Attention seeker= u"

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 Ha ha ha! Jesus thinks you are a DUMBASS!! See lemme tell you,u are deceiving urself! Stop Fooling urself in front of AFRICA!"

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 hey goldigger,,just give me ur address,,facebook profile or pix nd i'll cum kill u maself nd save u d stress!"

"@kechyHG: @Cchibuzor4 @GiyazJason look who is talking about attention seeking? Smh..... You're too weak. No spine."

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 Ha ha ha! You fyn cun dey use fake account witout pix...show ur face UGLY BITCH!"

"@Cchibuzor4: @GiyazJason I can b as ugly as shit. I came 2pass a msg hun.not audition 4 a pageant.I can b anonymous.u shouldn't b.retard."

"@kechyHG: @Cchibuzor4 @GiyazJason pass what message? To who? Your ancestors you are about to join in a minute? Bitch please."

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 Dirty ASS slut! Just mistakenly drop ur address an u'll become a DEAD person in 30 mins! Foooool"

Oya make we do night vigil for GOM..if we don't see him by tommorow someone should check the address above.
Shalom!!!

You go sabi knock people head together sha and you go de end your posts with Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
god_of_music: Taaaaaaaa!!! She no reach! No matter the weight of Elephant e no fit cause Earthquake!
Y all of una been talk say GoM no b nigerian?
The dude knws a lot bou naija if u ask me

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmalam:
ITS A HAUSA WORD...AND ITS AS EXPLAINED BY SOM

Yeah, it's an hausa word.. Thanks for the clarification

WTF is likng all these posts?.. Don't like this post please. It's a nonsensical post undecided

WTF liked these post?.. What's funny about this my retardedd post Huh . I thanked him and people gave me four likes?. What will I do with it?. Please stop the likes, take the likes to the @spade and @brefo2angry

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: @feminine A..
If u mean the Etisalat/Nigerian idol Advert by Melvin..this is the link

http://m.youtube.com/watch?ved=0CA8QqwQ&v=gyckVKpuYXI&ei=iWr-UZ3rPMigtAaj9YDgCQ&sa=X&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgyckVKpuYXI%26sa%3DX%26ei%3DiWr-UZ3rPMigtAaj9YDgCQ%26ved%3D0CA8QqwQ

yes this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
brefo2:

I watched Maria telling Angelo and the Diamond house that she has a boyfriend. She again mentioned this boyfriend in the interview with IK. Even Nando has made reference to this boyfriend before. And this swine tells me to go and check a twitter page to correct what I watched with my own two eyes. That is intelligence? Just because somebody has time to post long posts with smileys does not make the person intelligent
Sis..you are quoting the wrong guy...am not sure you wanna do this..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

whether she said forked or fought, it doesnt change the facts from the video.. This issue is nothing to argue about

i believe she said "FUCCKED" because she used the word "SECOND TIME"...y'all read her statement again...they've fuccked twice and thats why she said 2nd time..it's no brainer..she meant forked
Didn't they also fight the day they did their shenanigans in the bedroom? That was their way of making up apparently

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
I dey figure una plan out
...Una wan fight, argue, tweet, n requote enta page 1111....i will post on that page, as much as I'm grateful for my name being in 1000,dis time na me go own d space ...landlady tinzgrin

Pls as u guys are fighting pls dn't forget to update for this night eviction, I dey go church go remember and partake of Jesus body and blood.
Before I left the house, Elikem was gisting Bev of Bikers, Bev not wanting to be outdone by Elikem always had her 'me too' story to tell dat was grander than Elikem's. Like the Dark chocolate Biker girl dat was dressed to the teeth in white leather on 3rd Mainland Bridge that got everyone's attention. She later met the girl at the beach, and she had come with her own Jack Daniels n cigars. After that story Elikem no get tori again. I had to leave the house o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
@brefo..
Stop accusing Nosy_diva of everything abeg.
Maria did tell bev that she doesn't have a boyfriend but she wanted to keep it a secret.
My eyes watched and my ears heard.
If una no get light that time na wetin u for talk instead of accusing the girl of making up stories.

Abeg end this fight..let us move on.
Now I support the notion...Update pls!!
Shalom!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
It appears someone is on a liking spree this afternoon. Is today the person's birthday?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Person just dey like post anyhow.

This thread funny die. Nawa o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
oh-lala:
It appears someone is on a liking spree this afternoon. Is today the person's birthday?
UHMMM, IS LUCIFER STILL ONLINE??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
tuktudicko:
Y all of una been talk say GoM no b nigerian?
The dude knws a lot bou naija if u ask me
Leave dem! GOM na Naija guy!! Hahahahahhahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Even if Bev stay for bba house for ten yrs, she go still get story to tell everyday. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Beverly::: Ebuka my brother can brag.. He is so proud... I have never seen anybody so proud like that guy in my entire life..
Abeg,i take God beg una,make una no carry dat una liking fever reach dis post...
Inshort,anybody wey like dis post na goat!!!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: @brefo..
Maria did tell bev that she doesn't have a boyfriend but she wanted to keep it a secret.
If una no get light that time na wetin u for talk instead of accusing the girl of making up stories.

Shalom!!

If you watched it then I accept your word as true. But I also watched Maria telling Angelo that she had a boyfriend. I also watched her refer to the boyfriend in the IK interview. Which one are we supposed to believe then? Today boyfriend, tomorrow, no boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: She is using pictures of Guns to threathing her.
I don't believe Melvin knows this girl. I have a feeling someone is against him and because Maria has been campaigning for him this is a way of discouraging her.
As he said once...he has some haters.
I can't imagine a girl going to this extent just because he disvirgined her...that's impossible.
LOOOL! That girl's last tweet is funny yo! What the Bleep. Tbh after showing her the gun, me sef I fear because some people are truly crazy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmalam:
UHMMM, IS LUCIFER STILL ONLINE??
Sotey even this post get like?

Abeg na who be that..show yourself before I start investigation.

Abi na LUCI dey like the posts..
*sprinkles holy water*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
IyawoTM: I dey figure una plan out
...Una wan fight, argue, tweet, n requote enta page 1111....i will post on that page, as much as I'm grateful for my name being in 1000,dis time na me go own d space ...landlady tinzgrin

Pls as u guys are fighting pls dn't forget to update for this night eviction, I dey go church go remember and partake of Jesus body and blood.
Before I left the house, Elikem was gisting Bev of Bikers, Bev not wanting to be outdone by Elikem always had her 'me too' story to tell dat was grander than Elikem's. Like the Dark chocolate Biker girl dat was dressed to the teeth in white leather on 3rd Mainland Bridge that got everyone's attention. She later met the girl at the beach, and she had come with her own Jack Daniels n cigars. After that story Elikem no get tori again. I had to leave the house o
Do you worship in ChristEmbassy?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
brefo2:

If you watched it then I accept your word as true. But I also watched Maria telling Angelo that she had a boyfriend. I also watched her refer to the boyfriend in the IK interview. Which one are we supposed to believe then? Today boyfriend, tomorrow, no boyfriend

Read my post well..she said she wanted to keep her break-up a secret to avoid embarrassment from Namibian Media.

Oya LUCI it haff do..stop liking some of this posts na.

SHALOM!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yeah, it's an hausa word.. Thanks for the clarification

WTF is likng all these posts?.. Don't like this post please. It's a nonsensical post undecided

WTF liked these post?.. What's funny about this my retardedd post Huh . I thanked him and people gave me four likes?. What will I do with it?. Please stop the likes, take the likes to the @spade and @brefo2angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: @brefo..

Shalom!!
how is this a secret since she shared it with Africa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.