Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186126 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
feminine A:

post here now lets see
Ask Safarigirl to post it...my screenshot is DEAD!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
spade:

Wow! grin So, not only are you a loveless, pathetic loser whose life revolves around someone else's television relationship, but also an illiterate who still doesn't know the Twitter Search Engine works? The same Twitter you use everyday?

So, you mean to tell me you are unaware that simply typing "#bbathechase" reveals tweets pertaining to the Big Brother game, including tweets from the numerous jobless, sexxuallly frustrated idiiottts like you?

So trust me, I don't stalk dunces.

Instead, you guys are the jobless ones waiting on every phucking minute Melvin looks at Dillish, to photograph and write "Awwwww, Melvin and Dillish can't keep their eyes off each other" --- And you still think you're not pathetic? grin

better re-assess your empty unrewarding life today...
Chei!!!
See informationgrin
Bros I no know about dis one b4 oooo....

Chai!!!
We shoul encourage this arguements daily cos we learn new things 4rm em.
Make I borrow leaf 4rm d SHALOM pple dem.
SHALOM!!!grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
ella.b:

kai, don't pity dem at all.
TORR (@ ochongonoko), i will nt

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
the way pple dey post melvin d winner on tv screen is very irritating dey forget say naija na one vote.dis pple go spoil melvin game oo.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: @kslib
Check this tweets out..lemme show u how Nigerians and Mellish fans will single handedly make Melvin lose.

@Lolononye: Melvin dear you cried yesterday night because of what Elikem nd ur girl Dellish did. But never mind #BBATheChase"""

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase Ha ! It's true behind d downfall of a man is a chic..C how dillish don strip all Melvin cool..sotey e Sidon put hands btw legs"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase for my life I nova see...Melvin wants to get back the dillish that plays with him all day..eya..wait for Monday when she is up"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase dillish has deleted Melvin. He is now last mugu for her..following her about like cow after the herdsmen LOL"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase I bet if dillish Cleo Naked for bimp n Melvin all they would is put teeth out n laugh LOL they r like woods hahahaha"

"@DyamondRuby: Melvin holds onto his emotions like biggie and his 300,000 USD then he expects Dillish to reciprocate what exactly? #bbathechase"

All this because Melvin and bimp were helping the girls out. Suddenly it means Melvin is in ♥ with Dillish. Why didn't they tweet that Bimp is in ♥ with Cleo.

This dulcetchic is trying really hard. Yesterday she said Nando has been controlling Melvin and since he left Melvin is now worshipping BIMP..I wonder where she watches this show from.

Probably from d back of the TV!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Erm sholay, are you the one liking brefo2 comments? I'm just asking, don't bite me grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
spade: @HGSoul4Eva
@MOsagiede
@imolitegirl
@LoloNonye

I hate these animals more than I hate rectal boils!
especially immolite girl....Gosh that woman is a stupid idiot......with her rubbish puff puff face....always taking bba personal....one can't ask a question abt melvin or dilish she must reply with insult

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

I don't either.. tongue..and that's because it has no meaning..its just a 'pick up word' grin grin ..like 'okay na'.. grin

lol... I gerrit it wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
So, anyway, my people.
People wey get sense. I've made my points clear --- If Melvin loses this game, it should be attributed squarely to these dunces who lack ambition and self esteem. Going 24 hours over a relationship that exists only in their heads, tarnishing Melvin's image in the process and making Nigeria out as a country of 170 million people wey never see fine girl before grin

Shame.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
ItsModella: Erm sholay, are you the one liking brefo2 comments? I'm just asking, don't bite me grin

i was wondering the same too grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ah! Ahn!!!
Fight don end?
So soon

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
ItsModella: Erm sholay, are you the one liking brefo2 comments? I'm just asking, don't bite me grin

No na @brefo2 de like the posts with im other accountscheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
I am very happy now reset my twitter passward againsmiley Make I go join for the fight jare

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
A lot of us felt or rather lookd stupid,when reality was dawn on us that there was not gonna be any SHUTI RLTnship,since then av stop followin all these fantacy rubbissh,Melvin ll not date dillish not even Maria

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

lol... I gerrit it wink
ITS A HAUSA WORD...AND ITS AS EXPLAINED BY SOM

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
@brefo2's posts get like while @spade's posts got none.. gringrin.. That aint fair grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
oh-lala:

No na @brefo2 de like the posts with im other accountscheesy

Is that you SPADE? lol. As for me I have been reading as a silent reader and only joined a while ago to campaign for Dillish when she was up against Bassey only to be insulted by this fool. I let it slide then but no more. I am tired.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko: @brefo2's posts get like while @spade's posts got none.. gringrin.. That aint fair grin

You like drama sha!!!!!! You want make dem argue enter page 1111 abi?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
GOM and Chibuzor twifight!!

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 @marianepembe @tjunak Hey! Chibuzor you are a BIG foool!!! Whenever you write trash i just laugh coz i know you got no spine!"

"@Cchibuzor4: @GiyazJason hahahahahaha maxwel street?not a full address.drop a real full address.dare me u bastard"

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 @marianepembe @tjunak nd the nxt tym u threaten My Maria again i'll personally DEAL wit U!! DIS z my address No 6 Maxwell street"

"@Cchibuzor4: @GiyazJason hahaha without a picture?so I can go shoot an innocent person?ur facebook profile mister!address taken.now picture"

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 No 6 maxwell street Ajangbadi Lagos Naija! Come my hauz i go butcher u lyk goat meat! You dirty SLUT!! GOLD-digger!!!"

"@Cchibuzor4: @GiyazJason yo show ur face u fool! Get a lyf! Stop fighting another's fight!she don't evn knw ur ugly self. Attention seeker= u"

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 Ha ha ha! Jesus thinks you are a DUMBASS!! See lemme tell you,u are deceiving urself! Stop Fooling urself in front of AFRICA!"

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 hey goldigger,,just give me ur address,,facebook profile or pix nd i'll cum kill u maself nd save u d stress!"

"@kechyHG: @Cchibuzor4 @GiyazJason look who is talking about attention seeking? Smh..... You're too weak. No spine."

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 Ha ha ha! You fyn cun dey use fake account witout pix...show ur face UGLY BITCH!"

"@Cchibuzor4: @GiyazJason I can b as ugly as shit. I came 2pass a msg hun.not audition 4 a pageant.I can b anonymous.u shouldn't b.retard."

"@kechyHG: @Cchibuzor4 @GiyazJason pass what message? To who? Your ancestors you are about to join in a minute? Bitch please."

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 Dirty ASS slut! Just mistakenly drop ur address an u'll become a DEAD person in 30 mins! Foooool"

Oya make we do night vigil for GOM..if we don't see him by tommorow someone should check the address above.
Shalom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
I wish Oneal will survive today. The guy is such an intelligent dude. I want him there to see a WA wincheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
skipofem: A lot of us felt or rather lookd stupid,when reality was dawn on us that there was not gonna be any SHUTI RLTnship,since then av stop followin all these fantacy rubbissh,Melvin ll not date dillish not even Maria

Thank you!!!
Some people need to grow up and get hobbies.
You'd think these people for don learn from Richianna, Shuti, Thamzel, LuWeza, Seylia, Kealia... But nope! They just continue in their unending line of stupppidity.

If people want to love a housemate, it's better to love and support them separately instead of forcing them into a relationship that exists only in their heads.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
spade:

Chei! grin
Your paranoia has really gotten the best of you! grin

now attributing Twitter handles to me? No thanks. I'm not NosyDiva and I'm NOT on Twitter. I have no plans to join Twitter either. Just to read silently.

Secondly, Maria's ex-boyfriend's identity was posted on her Facebook page by one of her Namibian fans while she was in the house, so that's your empty "stalker" accusation going down the drain right there grin

And like I've drummed into your empty head before, I'm a Maria fan and a Melvin fan, but NOT a Melaria fan. Sorry to disappoint you.

And on your rubbish about Maria still having a boyfriend? grin Since you're good at refering people to Twitter pages, I sill refer you to Maria's Twitter page to read for yourself where she has debunked that story grin
The tweet was made sometime around early July, but I wouldn't put it past you to go that deep since you're that jobless afterall.

And another thing, the next time you're going to throw empty insults, at least try to know the gender of the person you're trying to diss on the internet so don't end up looking like a powerless foool throwing empty ineffective punches.
Meeeeeeeeehn!! We got Brilliant people HERE! Not Olodos like @Yuzedo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: GOM and Chibuzor twifight!!

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 @marianepembe @tjunak Hey! Chibuzor you are a BIG foool!!! Whenever you write trash i just laugh coz i know you got no spine!"

"@Cchibuzor4: @GiyazJason hahahahahaha maxwel street?not a full address.drop a real full address.dare me u bastard"

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 @marianepembe @tjunak nd the nxt tym u threaten My Maria again i'll personally DEAL wit U!! DIS z my address No 6 Maxwell street"

"@Cchibuzor4: @GiyazJason hahaha without a picture?so I can go shoot an innocent person?ur facebook profile mister!address taken.now picture"

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 No 6 maxwell street Ajangbadi Lagos Naija! Come my hauz i go butcher u lyk goat meat! You dirty SLUT!! GOLD-digger!!!"

"@Cchibuzor4: @GiyazJason yo show ur face u fool! Get a lyf! Stop fighting another's fight!she don't evn knw ur ugly self. Attention seeker= u"

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 Ha ha ha! Jesus thinks you are a DUMBASS!! See lemme tell you,u are deceiving urself! Stop Fooling urself in front of AFRICA!"

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 hey goldigger,,just give me ur address,,facebook profile or pix nd i'll cum kill u maself nd save u d stress!"

"@kechyHG: @Cchibuzor4 @GiyazJason look who is talking about attention seeking? Smh..... You're too weak. No spine."

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 Ha ha ha! You fyn cun dey use fake account witout pix...show ur face UGLY BITCH!"

"@Cchibuzor4: @GiyazJason I can b as ugly as shit. I came 2pass a msg hun.not audition 4 a pageant.I can b anonymous.u shouldn't b.retard."

"@kechyHG: @Cchibuzor4 @GiyazJason pass what message? To who? Your ancestors you are about to join in a minute? Bitch please."

"@GiyazJason: @cchibuzor4 Dirty ASS slut! Just mistakenly drop ur address an u'll become a DEAD person in 30 mins! Foooool"

Oya make we do night vigil for GOM..if we don't see him by tommorow someone should check the address above.
Shalom!!!
LMAOO!! GOM is a nutcase grin. Is that even a real address?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
@feminine A..
If u mean the Etisalat/Nigerian idol Advert by Melvin..this is the link

http://m.youtube.com/watch?ved=0CA8QqwQ&v=gyckVKpuYXI&ei=iWr-UZ3rPMigtAaj9YDgCQ&sa=X&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgyckVKpuYXI%26sa%3DX%26ei%3DiWr-UZ3rPMigtAaj9YDgCQ%26ved%3D0CA8QqwQ

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: GOM and Chibuzor twifight!!

Shalom!!!
Taaaaaaaa!!! She no reach! No matter the weight of Elephant e no fit cause Earthquake!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.