Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,803 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:06 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189090 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
What's he saying?

he's talking bout top five and d ppl dey 'll nominate tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
My best Friend
@Emem_Bush
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by suze(f): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Make all of una take am easy o! Meanwhile at this particular juncture, I give up on my twitter acct, must I restore the passward everyday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
*gets popcorn and puts on 3D glasses*

It's about to go down grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kslib: Inshort, @Ostrich na me and you today.. Better ready oooh.. Lol

lol..wetin i do na?.. I jokingly said back then "Kslib and adaberry".. Was tryna catch fun, nothing serious.. Smile jor, you too dey quick vex grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
*Warming up to join the imbroglio* angry grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
ItsModella: *gets popcorn and puts on 3D glasses*

It's about to go down grin

grin Im with u jare.share d pop corn make we enjoy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
@Cchibuzor4 is now quiet! I gave her the Beef of Life!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Handy Manny:

Once you believe a post concerns you, you lose your admirable analytical personality. Who says having a sense of humour necessarily means being able to apprehend funny stuffs alone? It means being able to find humour in ANY situation. When I used the word 'fight' I never meant physical combat or duel. Surely you of all people should know that. When Bev reportedly told Melvin that she 'fought' with Angello in the jacuzzi, did she mean they exchanged blows?
All this big grammer....
Obviously the post wasn't for me..I saw it and decided to quote.
Or is it only posts that concern u that you quote?
Fashi this thing..if bev said she "fought" it's obviously wrong..so why's that an example.
I saw your post and decided to correct that believe about sense of humour..

Next time if I see your post I'll just moonwalk past it..since it becomes a personal thing to quote it.
SHALOM!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
StateOfMind: ..una don extend the twitter fights in here like play like play o .. shocked shocked shocked shocked. Na bba people caRry for head like this.. Torr..

@som, whats the meaning of the bolded?.. A friend of mine speaks it all the time and it drives me nuts cos i dont know the meaning and she doesnt too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
At this rate, we are sure to hit the 1111 mark sooner than we thought keep the posts (sorry fighst) coming guyscheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
god_of_music: @Cchibuzor4 is now quiet! I gave her the Beef of Life!!

post here now lets see
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
god_of_music: @Cchibuzor4 is now quiet! I gave her the Beef of Life!!

Weldon, d person wants to close d acct sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
Belovedd:
I have read their tweets and I don't see how their fantasy can cause melvin's downfall, I read mosagiede's twitter upsated cos gives general BBA updates esp diary sessions and I can say that she does not tweet false updates.
I have also read melaria fans tweet, they r equally as disillusioned.
Like Melvin says if it is his destiny then the prize is his. Mellish, Melaria Or Melvin haters CANNOT rewrite his destiny.
So, just chill and have a glass of cold water, its NEVER that serious.

exactly... I dont pay mind to all those craps.. Who go win, go win.. Simple as that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
In other news, Angelo can spit out some crap sha. I like him... yesterday he says he drank d beers cos he was lonely, he says about 5 cameras were on him and he didn't know what facial expression to portray
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
*runs to fill ma plate with popcorn*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

@som, whats the meaning of the bolded?.. A friend of mine speaks it all the time and it drives me nuts cos i dont know the meaning and she doesnt too

I don't either.. tongue..and that's because it has no meaning..its just a 'pick up word' grin grin ..like 'okay na'.. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
All this big grammer....
Obviously the post wasn't for me..I saw it and decided to quote.
Or is it only posts that concern u that you quote?
Fashi this thing..if bev said she "fought" it's obviously wrong..so why's that an example.
I saw your post and decided to correct that believe about sense of humour..

Next time if I see your post I'll just moonwalk past it..since it becomes a personal thing to quote it.
SHALOM!!!

Hehehe, how is the word 'fought' as used by Bev wrong in the context?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
Am I the only one that thinks Melvin has a wonderful voice. I would buy his album anyday.....lol!!!!
hehehehe!!"""
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
#ONEZA PARKING THR TINZ...THY R BOTH QUIET WHL DOIN IT..IM BEGINNG TO PITY EM...................EHYA!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Spade and brefo..it's ok.

Abeg Melvin, Maria and Dillish are seperate people.

I'm supporting my fave..my only anger is the fact that some people are painting him out to be what he's not all in the name of fantasies.

Sholay oya stay where u are.
This isn't about dillish...it's about Mellish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmalam: #ONEZA PARKING THR TINZ...THY R BOTH QUIET WHL DOIN IT..IM BEGINNG TO PITY EM...................EHYA!!
kai, don't pity dem at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=safarigirl]Spade and brefo..it's ok.

Abeg Melvin, Maria and Dillish are seperate people.

I'm supporting my fave..my only anger is the fact that some people are painting him out to be what he's not all in the name of fantasies.

Sholay oya stay where u are.
This isn't about dillish...it's about Mellish[/quo

the link you posted sometime ago on melvin please repost
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Handy Manny:

Hehehe, how is the word 'fought' as used by Bev wrong in the context?
***ENGLISH NAWA WO*** grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.