Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,234 members, 7,928,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:02 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2199883 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
dmalam: HW MELVIN GO DO WITOUT FOOD I NO KNW OO..............D GUY LIKE DEY EAT!!

Na as he dey eat am, hin teeth just dey big dey big. All the nutrients in the food find their way to his teeth
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Agbgift:

The thread is dried cos the 1111 syndrom has bEen cured. And most people are still recovery from it.

U even try wey u go sidon for kano o. North na no go area, d fear of boko nor allow me near those area o. Even abj self.

my sister,one thing i hv learnt in life,there is no "reward" without "risk"....abj is a very cool city u need to cme nd it's quite safe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dannyxy: correct,i hv been indoors since morning,even when i ws walkin around sabon gari this evening,i was jst looking around 4 bomb
Hmmma,better siddon for house ooh..
Anyway,i was born and grew up in the North(kano) before moving to the south some years back...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
fork adict:

Na as he dey eat am, hin teeth just dey big dey big. All the nutrients in the food find their way to his teeth

Guy u bad o cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
GH KWAME: @Audio Rage, @chriskwaku, @ ochongonoko, @ GARBTY .... Thank Y'all for ®emembering Me, I appreciate it.

You're welcome
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib:
Anyway,i was born and grew up in the North(kano) before moving to the south some years back...
i believe kano was still very safe as at that time na,this my second time here...as i entered the city i swear i wanted to turn bck...i grew up in jos so am kinda use to all this,thats y i can cope a little ...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib:

ah,u be kano indigene be dat na.
Stayed in kano few years,na riot make us run.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dannyxy: my sister,one thing i hv learnt in life,there is no "reward" without "risk"....abj is a very cool city u need to cme nd it's quite safe

U are rite. "No risk, no reward". Abuja is peaceful sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
StateOfMind: So I just watched the highlight show and confirmed just one person is leaving. I read ghana and malawi are voting cleo, same with SA n zam.. Feza could get ug and bots with tz and kenya. If this is the case, then individual votes will determine who leaves between cleo and feza on sunday. Hakeem is trying hard with his campaign for cleo, but I'm afraid pokello's campaign for dillish is stronger in zim.

Dillish is obviously safe...

So, SOM is voting Cleo.

And I hope both princesses survive another week.. Cos I'm sure even their princes will miss them if any of them leaves. I also will.

Na Feza dey waka na. Cleo & Dellish are safe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dannyxy: correct,i hv been indoors since morning,even when i ws walkin around sabon gari this evening,i was jst looking around 4 bomb

LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Surprised that we ain't getting updates.

Nothing much tho at the mo (check out my wordplay)

Melvin, elikem, and cleo cholling in the lounge. Bev, angelo and bimp are asleep.

Couldn't find feza ans dillish.

The yvonnes film ads airing right now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
From my permutations, I think the safest thing to do, in Melvin's best interests, is to vote Dillish.

As things stand now, Cleo already has Zambia, Malawi, South Africa (fully, no "split between Feza and Cleo" BS), and likely Zimbabwe in the bag.
Yes, some might pick issues with my inclusion of Zimbabwe by citing Pokello's campaign for Dillish on Twitter, but trust me, that will not count.
Pokello may have a larger fanbase than Hakeem; but that's not enough to make her words gospel.
Cleo is in a serious relationship with Hakeem; and just like Zim voted Elikem their "in-law", I see the same playing out for Cleo. As things stand for the Zims, Cleo is by far a better choice than Dillish who consistently nominated Hakeem and never saw eye-to-eye with him.
Let us also remember Zambia voted in favour of the Zimbos on 3 occasions. That's a better record than Namibia.
So, trust me, Pokello's campaign won't amount to a squat of pisss in Dillish's favour this week.

Malawi is fully behind Cleo as per ZimZaMal alliance. And to show you their determination, they went ahead to vote Sulu when he was up against Elikem, regardless of the fact that he backstabbed Natasha and led to her eviction. Namibia has never voted in Malawi's favour.

South Africa is FULLY behind Cleo this week. Their's no 'split vote' ish happening there. In fact, SA is in an alliance with Zambia. A bond so strong the Zambian's even broke the ZimZaMal code and voted Angelo regardless of the fact that Pokello was up. Leave talk. Feza ain't getting shiittt there.

Feza's votes will come from Tanzania, Kenya, Botswana (I don't think I need to explain why) and Uganda. Yes, Uganda.
Disregard what happened last week and remember, Bimp is pretty much East African too, so their vote going to him shouldn't be a shocker.

However, in the event that she doesn't get UG, then I see that vote going to Dillish (as per friendship with Denzel). But the margin won't be much.

....which brings me back to Dillish...
Yes, I know she stands a good chance of being saved; but I think for the sake of our alliance, we need to vote Dillish.
With only one housemate likely walking out on Sunday, I honestly doubt this would be the last eviction. We might need Namibia's help next week, and it would be a shame if we give them reasons not to look our way by the decisions we take today.

For those of you about Melvin's chances if she survives? All we have to do is ensure Bimp survives to the finals as well and Melvin is good to take the prize.

Remember the votes Dillish got the last time she was up? Namibia, Malawi and Ethiopia?

Now, remember the votes Natasha got the week she was evicted? Malawi and Ethiopia?

Seeing Malawians already feel they owe Ethiopia for voting Natasha when the rest of the countries left them in the cold, they have a stronger sense of obligation to Bimp than they do Dillish, considering Namibia never voted in their favour to begin with.

So, having Bimp in the finals, means Eth and Mal are already gone. That's just Namibia left for her. Now, since UG seems more likely to vote Bimp than Dill, that's also nada for her. She'll be left with just Kenya and maybe Tanzania (which I even doubt cuz she consistently nominated Nando and Feza).
So, that's that.
Keep Dillish? Then keep Bimp too.

As for this week, I see the votes going like this:

Dillish: Nam, Nig, SL, ROA, (Eth),

Cleo: Zam, Zim, SA, Mal

Feza: Tanz, Bots, Ken, Ug, (Eth)

Swing votes: Ghana, Angola.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
ella.b:

ah,u be kano indigene be dat na.
Stayed in kano few years,na riot make us run.
Lol.. Me na confirm kano pikin i be...
We move before boko haram begin crase sha..
Lost like 4friends to bullet wounds who normally played soccer with me to those bloddy bastards!!!
If to say i dey kano by then, i know say i for dey field that day cos i hardly miss soccer exercise!!
Maybe i for don kpai sef!!! Those idiiots came and opened fire on innocent people playing soccer on the pitch!!
Bloody bastards!!! Cowards!!!
Make i stop here...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
Elekem don use style reduce o wiftin hw many hours nw wink wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Notin sey happen for d house. Cleo just went to ease herself (how I wish I could give a helping hand) elikem dey wash hin hands

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Please people, who is this 'Satan' character I keep seeing under "viewing this thread"? shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
Cleo and elikem about to sleep. Elikem alredy in bed and cleo is changing into her nighties.

Me sef wan go sleep abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
Audio Rage: Please people, who is this 'Satan' character I keep seeing under "viewing this thread"? shocked shocked

Na Kslib fit dey pull that stunt lipsrsealed . . . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
Audio Rage: From my permutations, I think the safest thing to do, in Melvin's best interests, is to vote Dillish.

As things stand now, Cleo already has Zambia, Malawi, South Africa (fully, no "split between Feza and Cleo" BS), and likely Zimbabwe in the bag.
Yes, some might pick issues with my inclusion of Zimbabwe by citing Pokello's campaign for Dillish on Twitter, but trust me, that will not count.
Pokello may have a larger fanbase than Hakeem; but that's not enough to make her words gospel.
Cleo is in a serious relationship with Hakeem; and just like Zim voted Elikem their "in-law", I see the same playing out for Cleo. As things stand for the Zims, Cleo is by far a better choice than Dillish who consistently nominated Hakeem and never saw eye-to-eye with him.
Let us also remember Zambia voted in favour of the Zimbos on 3 occasions. That's a better record than Namibia.
So, trust me, Pokello's campaign won't amount to a squat of pisss in Dillish's favour this week.

Malawi is fully behind Cleo as per ZimZaMal alliance. And to show you their determination, they went ahead to vote Sulu when he was up against Elikem, regardless of the fact that he backstabbed Natasha and led to her eviction. Namibia has never voted in Malawi's favour.

South Africa is FULLY behind Cleo this week. Their's no 'split vote' ish happening there. In fact, SA is in an alliance with Zambia. A bond so strong the Zambian's even broke the ZimZaMal code and voted Angelo regardless of the fact that Pokello was up. Leave talk. Feza ain't getting shiittt there.

Feza's votes will come from Tanzania, Kenya, Botswana (I don't think I need to explain why) and Uganda. Yes, Uganda.
Disregard what happened last week and remember, Bimp is pretty much East African too, so their vote going to him shouldn't be a shocker.

However, in the event that she doesn't get UG, then I see that vote going to Dillish (as per friendship with Denzel). But the margin won't be much.

....which brings me back to Dillish...
Yes, I know she stands a good chance of being saved; but I think for the sake of our alliance, we need to vote Dillish.
With only one housemate likely walking out on Sunday, I honestly doubt this would be the last eviction. We might need Namibia's help next week, and it would be a shame if we give them reasons not to look our way by the decisions we take today.

For those of you about Melvin's chances if she survives? All we have to do is ensure Bimp survives to the finals as well and Melvin is good to take the prize.

Remember the votes Dillish got the last time she was up? Namibia, Malawi and Ethiopia?

Now, remember the votes Natasha got the week she was evicted? Malawi and Ethiopia?

Seeing Malawians already feel they owe Ethiopia for voting Natasha when the rest of the countries left them in the cold, they have a stronger sense of obligation to Bimp than they do Dillish, considering Namibia never voted in their favour to begin with.

So, having Bimp in the finals, means Eth and Mal are already gone. That's just Namibia left for her. Now, since UG seems more likely to vote Bimp than Dill, that's also nada for her. She'll be left with just Kenya and maybe Tanzania (which I even doubt cuz she consistently nominated Nando and Feza).
So, that's that.
Keep Dillish? Then keep Bimp too.

As for this week, I see the votes going like this:

Dillish: Nam, Nig, SL, ROA, (Eth),

Cleo: Zam, Zim, SA, Mal

Feza: Tanz, Bots, Ken, Ug, (Eth)

Swing votes: Ghana, Angola.
What if angelo makes it to the final with bimp and dillish? He will have the highest vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
C'est moi:
i noticed that the names of the rest of the housemates follow alphabetically....angelo,beverly,bimp,cleo,dillish,elikem and feza.

Omo, you try o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nothing to post. All of them don go sleep. Am off to bed too. Una gudnyt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
jmaine:

Na Kslib fit dey pull that stunt lipsrsealed . . . . .
Lmao!!!!! Shey you wan set me-up?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
now dat they are few in d house.i gotta say beverly is d only one giving us wat to talk about and maybe melvin,elikem,cleo and dillish's conversations.The house is way boring.d saturday parties ain't helping.i only luk forward to evictions now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexytabhi:
What if angelo makes it to the final with bimp and dillish? He will have the highest vote.

If Angelo makes it to the finals with Bimp and Dillish?
You mean including Melvin and Elikem, right?

Then I see it playing out like this:

Angelo - SA, Zambia, Botswana (3 votes)

Bimp - Ethiopia, Malawi, Tanzania, Uganda (4 votes)

Elikem - Ghana, Zimbabwe (2 votes)

Dillish - Namibia, Kenya (2 votes)

Melvin - Nigeria, SL, ROA, and if we play our cards right, Angola (4 votes)

Now, based on popularity vote, the Eastern bloc is not a particularly strong one. I see Melvin easily beating Bimp if it gets down to that.
And remember, Uganda will most likely be torn between Bimp and Dillish. If Dillish wins in Uganda, then that's even easier for Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
na soundcity I dey watch nao, some 90s n early 20s going down rait nw
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
BizBloke:

Omo, you try o.

LOL.

After spending three full months with these guys you start feeling attached to them. Like you know them nshit. When the show ends, it feels like someone important has left your life. This happened to me during The Kevolution and I vowed not to watch BBA again. Now it's gonna happen again...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Audio Rage:

Now, based on popularity vote, the Eastern bloc is not a particularly strong one. I see Melvin easily beating Bimp if it gets down to that.
And remember, Uganda will most likely be torn between Bimp and Dillish. If Dillish wins in Uganda, then that's even easier for Melvin.
Audio Rage:

Bimp would have that much vote?yepa,that is rough play o..how r we sure of ROA? Nawa o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=ochongonoko]

thanks for the shout out my bro. just getting home. didnt even have time to get to NL. i will wait for the next one.SHALOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexytabhi:

Angelo only has bots, sa, and zambia if no cleo. Zimbabwe v freed sadc. Also namibia (dats if 9ja doesnt vote dillish and she still evicts)

Bimp has ethiop malawi and mayb uganda on lockdown
Dillish has same. Just add namibia to it.
Elikem has zim and ghana
Beverly has only 9ja
Cleo has countries as highlighted.
Feza has tanzania, kenya and botswana. Uganda is anybodys vote. Dey hate tz

Melvin has 9ja SL, ROA. Gh namibia angola are also likely his

Dillish and bimp cancel each oda. Angelo is OYO with or without cleo. At best he has 4votes. With only one evictee dis week i ll v loved cleo to go (still not sure. If sa is voting her over feza. If sa doesnt den zambia is a swing vote)With 2 evictees next wk, i tink ms bev and elik/dillish will bite d dust depending esp if 2 WA are up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
I won't be surprised if beverly wins that money though.. undecided undecided undecided

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
fork adict:

lol na wa for u . na my melvin u yab like that. he is going to use the teeth on you after winning the money. SHALOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Audio Rage:

Abeg oh. Make Bimpe no carry Uganda and Malawi oh! I think Dillish fit take Malawi like last time as for Uganda I no sure at all...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.