Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,929 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189101 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Yeah most women also believe they deserve the love they want which is why they get heartbroken most of the time....when the love they actually need, is right there. Preferences preferences.... Njokusboy you're guilty of this btw. You base your likeness for a girl based on her assets...the physicality rather than her personality.. That's why love is scarce these days

Is @Mariarocks heartbroken
when?
By who?
What exactly has bn going on here?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol..okay then, if you say so..

Yes I say so. U were weak till she backed u up lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

LWKMD grin

Let sit back and watch as this drama unfolds

Could this be the reason maria and itsmodella never worked out?. So no more MARIABAMBAM?.

Mbanu!!. I refuse to believe it.. It's just a facade put up by itsmodella to distract us grin
hehehehe,diz guy think say we no get sense,i go expose you TODAY,LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, this pa ostrich ochongonoko has a crush on grandma itsmodella so he is over joyed that maria and bumbum did not work out,dn't let him decieve yo...next time insult chelsea againgrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
kai @ochon. ibi so you hate the blues.why u be red devil
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
njokusboy:

I tink like is the better word, you can like a persons personality but crush?? Hell to the no

You might be right, because truly crush is a strong word, like obsession.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko: Haahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

LMAO grin grin

Is it me or are my senses deceiving me?

Why do I always feel this special, raw, unbridled, unsolicited, graceful, beautiful, JOY and HAPPINESS birthed from the inner sanctum and highest echelon of my innermost being whenever CHELSHIT looses? gringrin

I've tried to fathom the source of this eternal happines and has come to the concluison that it's natural to feel that way when a mediocre team like CHELSHIT with black hearts, wearing black ugly jerseys sewn from the blackest pit of hell LOOSES grin

Special one my sexy black azz grin

If una like make una buy etochukwu and oluwadrogba again, NO SPOON much more of CUP for una grin

Dannyxy and ninnynanny, how market? grin

MOD no vex, I'm just sending a shout-out grin

Good evening y'all cool
*rolls eyes*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Seconded, thirded, fourthed.... Ah! English is dead. Fifthed sef. grin

You haff murdered englich grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I imagined this would be your reply. Abeg no ask me how o.
What is wrong with the reply?
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Can u explain why she decided to focus on what StateofMind was saying about me, when there's a full blown E-crush conversation going on + the fact that Kslib has finally broken his silence towards Shezy.

Oh K!
Is like the picture is almost getting clearer embarassed
Why women bad like this? cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
russello:

when?
By who?

LOOOOOOOOOL i'm not heartbroken. Its just the truth. I actually heard it somewhere and it made sense
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

In the case of no 'physical evidence', I think personality is enough to crush on someone.

So na only looks, assenal and manchester dey make u crush for person? undecided

Replace crush with like dude.. E make sense pass like dat... As to ur 2nd comment, d answer is yes.. U cannot have a crush on someone u havnt seen b4
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
njokusboy:

I tink like is the better word, you can like a persons personality but crush?? Hell to the no

You haven't figured it out yet. The answer lies within your posts. You can NEVER crush on the internet without seeing the person cos ALL that MATTERS to you before you CRUSH or DATE someone is her ASSNAL and MANCHESTER. Untill you start digging someone's personality, you won't gerrit cool
ella.b:

*rolls eyes*
How can you be supporting a club like Chelsea though? grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Can u explain why she decided to focus on what StateofMind was saying about me, when there's a full blown E-crush conversation going on + the fact that Kslib has finally broken his silence towards Shezy.
I still find it hard to believe that you still somehow managed to link me with the question @russello asked...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
ToyinDipo:

At least someone understands..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
@bolded--- You've said it all..
We humans see/understand things differently,i believe this is a classic case of that fact being manifested....
You find the concept of E-crushing Impossible and i also find the fact that someone doesnt understands the concept impossible..
I find it impossible that someone finds it impossible,just like you find it impossible that i find it possible....
I believe we have an agreement...
All izz well!

Brilliant! Nice one.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
njokusboy:

At least someone understands..

The issue is we use it lightly here. I have never seen someone that would jump up just at the sight of seeing his/her supposed 'e-crush', @bolded just saying
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
russello:

when?
By who?

Anakwa ajuju (you dey ask?), of course it's Miss meanie ITSMODELLA grin

Poor maria *snifs*... Emotional maria.. *sniffs some more*.. It's gonna be alright.

After all, Kslib just broke shezy's heart

*bawling his eyes out*.. No more come to "poppa" for him grin

*runs away*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Yes I say so. U were weak till she backed u up lol

Duhh..the 'if you say so" was for your height talk.

And about backing up, I reply you before I see her posts..chill jo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dannyxy: hehehehe,diz guy think say we no get sense,i go expose you TODAY,LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, this pa ostrich ochongonoko has a crush on grandma itsmodella so he is over joyed that maria and bumbum did not work out,dn't let him decieve yo...next time insult chelsea againgrin

Lameeeeee tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
ella.b:

*rolls eyes*

Awww.. My sweet sensational bombshell is a chelsea fan!!. I retract whatever diss I've ever thrown at them. I promise to start loving chelsea because of you

Now "unroll" your eyes please kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Replace crush with like dude.. E make sense pass like dat... As to ur 2nd comment, d answer is yes.. U cannot have a crush on someone u havnt seen b4

Again... basing your standards on the physical. That is bad bros. Personality is where that shiit lies. Every girl can go for a makeover like Karen but if u just don't got that personality? Kaiii. lipsrsealed.

So u mean to tell me na automatic crush for u if person get asss and boooobs. WTF!
ella.b:

*rolls eyes*

Awww.. My sweet sensational bombshell is a chelsea fan!!. I retract whatever diss I've ever thrown at them. I promise to start loving chelsea because of you

Now "unroll" your eyes please kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dannyxy: hehehehe,diz guy think say we no get sense,i go expose you TODAY,LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, this pa ostrich ochongonoko has a crush on grandma itsmodella so he is over joyed that maria and bumbum did not work out,dn't let him decieve yo...next time insult chelsea againgrin
I feel you grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Yeah most women also believe they deserve the love they want which is why they get heartbroken most of the time....when the love they actually need, is right there. Preferences preferences.... Njokusboy you're guilty of this btw. You base your likeness for a girl based on her assets...the physicality rather than her personality.. That's why love is scarce these days

Lmao, u guys re deliberately ignoring the fact... Apart fron d assets which is just me, u cannot have a crush on someone you have never seen nah, even the personality u need a physical presence for it to manifest... Am not looking for love anyway.. But u also need to see someone B4 u love em..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
I still find it hard to believe that you still somehow managed to link me with the question @russello asked...
All izz well!

Loool na example.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
How can you be supporting a club like Chelsea though? grin grin grin
Lol..I just can't find d ryt answer 2 dat now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
ToyinDipo:

@highlighted is a VERY strong word.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
ToyinDipo:
The issue is we use it lightly here. I have never seen someone that would jump up just at the sight of seeing his/her supposed 'e-crush', @bolded just saying
I wanted to say the same thing. Crushing is more than the regular "I like this person". When you crush on somebody, you are infatuated by that person. I mean, you actually love the person even though it might be for a temporary period. You need more than mere words for such feelings to manifest.

Truth is such words (crush, love etc) have lost their deeper meanings due to the rate at which we use them. Every small thing "I love you, I miss you" blah blah blah.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

@highlighted is a VERY strong word.
But it's same as obsession.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
I wanted to say the same thing. Crushing is more than the regular "I like this person". When you crush on somebody, you are infatuated by that person. I mean, you actually love the person even though it might be for a temporary period. You need more than mere words for such feelings to manifest.

Truth is such words (crush, love etc) have lost their deeper meanings due to the rate at which we use them. Every small thing "I love you, I miss you" blah blah blah.
yep, true.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

So u mean to tell me na automatic crush for u if person get asss and boooobs. WTF!

That shitt is messed up dude.. That's some real fuckedd up shitt right there grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.