Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,318 members, 7,887,974 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189106 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Anakwa ajuju (you dey ask?), of course it's Miss meanie ITSMODELLA grin

Poor maria *snifs*... Emotional maria.. *sniffs some more*.. It's gonna be alright.

After all, Kslib just broke shezy's heart

*bawling his eyes out*.. No more come to "poppa" for him grin

*runs away*

ohhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked what the actual fuuckk. Please I'm not heartbroken by whatever may or may not have happened.

grin {--- i just put this laughing emoticon but i'm not laughing angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Again... basing your standards on the physical. That is bad bros. Personality is where that shiit lies. Every girl can go for a makeover like Karen but if u just don't got that personality? Kaiii. lipsrsealed.

So u mean to tell me na automatic crush for u if person get asss and boooobs. WTF!

A crush is synonymous to attraction.. Ofcourse. U know dat is different from loving or liking someone, the word crush is d problem here..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
What is wrong with the reply?
All izz well!

Nothing. I didn't mean it in the negative.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

You haven't figured it out yet. The answer lies within your posts. You can NEVER crush on the internet without seeing the person cos ALL that MATTERS to you before you CRUSH or DATE someone is her ASSNAL and MANCHESTER. Untill you start digging someone's personality, you won't gerrit cool

Lmao
njokusboy:

Lmao, u guys re deliberately ignoring the fact... Apart fron d assets which is just me, u cannot have a crush on someone you have never seen nah, even the personality u need a physical presence for it to manifest... Am not looking for love anyway.. But u also need to see someone B4 u love em..

Why are we even saying crush when the person already knows. undecided undecided what exactly is the meaning of crush
Mariarocks:

ohhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked what the actual fuuckk. Please I'm not heartbroken by whatever may or may not have happened.

grin {--- i just put this laughing emoticon but i'm not laughing angry

I was kidding.. It's all jokes *gives him a nigga hug*

Come to think of it, I'm a female, so you still have "HOPE" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Loool na example.
Your taste, when it comes to examples is quite rich i must say...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

Duhh..the 'if you say so" was for your height talk.

And about backing up, I reply you before I see her posts..chill jo.

Ok ok. Sorry. I'm not 6"5 sha. I'm way taller.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Nothing. I didn't mean it in the negative.
I didnt say you meant it in the negative..
You still havent answered my question though?
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
How can you be supporting a club like Chelsea though? grin grin grin
who is this?what do you mean?what do you know about football?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Awww.. My sweet sensational bombshell is a chelsea fan!!. I retract whatever diss I've ever thrown at them. I promise to start loving chelsea because of you

Now "unroll" your eyes please kiss
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
I wanted to say the same thing. Crushing is more than the regular "I like this person". When you crush on somebody, you are infatuated by that person. I mean, you actually love the person even though it might be for a temporary period. You need more than mere words for such feelings to manifest.

Truth is such words (crush, love etc) have lost their deeper meanings due to the rate at which we use them. Every small thing "I love you, I miss you" blah blah blah.

Abeg just stay there. I don't know about others but I don't joke with the word love. I only say it when I mean it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lmao

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
njokusboy:

A crush is synonymous to attraction.. Ofcourse. U know dat is different from loving or liking someone, the word crush is d problem here..

What I know crush means is when u have "a thing" for someone and that person doesn't know. So we all are using it wrongly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

Brilliant! Nice one.
Tenk...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
ella.b:

grin grin

For grining as if JH is wooing you, I take back my posts tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

I was kidding.. It's all jokes *gives him a nigga hug*

Come to think of it, I'm a female, so you still have "HOPE" grin

grin grin hey @ochon, wink wink come to poppa my one and only @ochon grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Abeg just stay there. I don't know about others but I don't joke with the word love. I only say it when I mean it.
And why are you taking it so personal? Did I call your name?

Dannyxy: who is this?what do you mean?what do you know about football?
What I mean is that Chelsea is a club for touts, agberos, social misfits and yaba left patients. undecided grin

Anyway, that I don't comment on football doesn't mean I don't know anything about football.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

You haff murdered englich grin

Lol. Couldn't help that, bro.
ochongonoko:

You haff murdered englich grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
Your taste, when it comes to examples is quite rich i must say...
All izz well!

loool u were part of an ongoing topic at the time bros.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

What I know crush means is when u have "a thing" for someone and that person doesn't know. So we all are using it wrongly

Gbam!!. EOD
Mariarocks:

grin grin hey @ochon, wink wink come to poppa my one and only @ochon grin grin grin grin grin.

Yes durlinggg... *bats and roll eyes*.. Whatchu want big poppa? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
And why are you taking it so personal? Did I call your name?

Shut up abeg

Ok ok sorry madam. No vex kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:

What I mean is that Chelsea is a club for touts, agberos, social misfits and yaba left patients. undecided grin

Deadest. Lmao @ social misfits grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Replace crush with like dude.. E make sense pass like dat... As to ur 2nd comment, d answer is yes.. U cannot have a crush on someone u havnt seen b4

Well, personally, I think attraction knows no boundary. It's neither hinged on proximity or physical feel. It can happen in the virtual and physical world.

I also think attraction isn't all about boobs and asses. There are other qualities that can attract you to someone else.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yes durlinggg... *bats and roll eyes*.. Whatchu want big poppa? grin

Tomato Jos grin grin grin please tell these wicked ladies here that i'm every girls dream grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
I didnt say you meant it in the negative..
You still havent answered my question though?
All izz well!

Oh, okay.

Answer: something I saw in Lisby.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
I love the body chemistry between mariabambam.. Pure raw love.. Me likey grin

Kiss and make up things wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Tomato Jos grin grin grin please tell these wicked ladies here that i'm every girls dream grin grin grin grin

Sapele water grin grin grin.. I'm coming to sing of your love to every tom, dyck and harry, climb the hilltops, mountaintops and burj al arab and declare of my inexplicable love for you grin

Lemme go and put on something sexy for you first.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Oh, okay.

Answer: something I saw in Lisby.
zero or one?
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko: I love the body chemistry between mariabambam.. Pure raw love.. Me likey grin

Kiss and make up things wink

Eyy this guy shocked shocked hold it right there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.