Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2194105 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, I didn't port oh, am still with you.. Lmao anyway I was with you until u said u were mamas boy while I was shipped away to boarding skool... Dat is where our difference started... No vex, I understand how u feel.. Lolzz

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ochongonoko likes itsmodella

Oya LAN, like my post too grin

Smh

All iz funny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
[/color]

[color=#006600]What I mean is that Chelsea is a club for touts, agberos, social misfits and yaba left patients. undecided grin

Anyway, that I don't comment on football doesn't mean I don't know anything about football.
mehn u break ma heart,are you telling me i exibit those characters stated above^^^...well let me tell yo now,chelsea fans are the most intellectually sound fans,so you wont blame us when we bully other fans with our intellectual dept..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, I didn't port oh, am still with you.. Lmao anyway I was with you until u said u were mamas boy while I was shipped away to boarding skool... Dat is where our difference started... No vex, I understand how u feel.. Lolzz

So na dat thing dey pain you undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
[quote author=njokusboy][/quote]

I agree with you in a way. The physical meeting seals it. People hide under monikers. My online personality is Jekyll but the real me could be Hyde. That's where the physical meeting comes in.

Anyway, let's call it a day like you said. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dannyxy: mehn u break ma heart,are you telling me i exibit those characters stated above^^^...well let me tell yo now,chelsea are the most intellectually sound fans,so you wont blame us when we bully other fans with our intellectual dept..
Well, you have a point. Chelsea fans are intellectually sound when it comes to matters concerning kai-kai and ghetto life.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dannyxy: mehn u break ma heart,are you telling me i exibit those characters stated above^^^...well let me tell yo now,chelsea are the most intellectually sound fans,so you wont blame us when we bully other fans with our intellectual dept..

gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

I love two of una love ways grin
undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tnx Ella. b & ninny for the channel tv google hangout
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

I love two of una love ways grin

Keep hiding under people. I'll keep writing about you. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
GH KWAME: Is it 0nly me or have you guyz noticed that @ochongonoko has a thing for @itsmodella? mmmmmmm

E don tey wey asss dey back na. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Well, you have a point. Chelsea fans are intellectually sound when it comes to matters concerning kai-kai and ghetto life.

gringrin

Bia Mr and Mrs jekyella, make una dey deceive unaself now grin

The love is glaring grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dannyxy: mehn u break ma heart,are you telling me i exibit those characters stated above^^^...well let me tell yo now,chelsea fans are the most intellectually sound fans,so you wont blame us when we bully other fans with our intellectual dept..
Gbam
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CuteAngel(f): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wow! Dis thread is growing faster than ....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
StateofMind, guess what i'm watching grin grin grin Moesha ahahahahahaha jeez when last did I even see that sitcom yo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
When is d dstv all star b ball game
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Haba grin
Chelsea fans might be loud but we make d game interesting in anyway possible.Get used to our "agbero" lifestyle.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Lmao!!

The LANs like my itsmodella post and unliked it immediately grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
nikky341: Tnx Ella. b & ninny for the channel tv google hangout
My pleasure smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ehm @Braieros dis na where I go vexxxxx. WTF! angry angry they're talking about soccer oh. You wouldn't complain now that @itsmodella was even the one that started the conversation.

*hmmm this bias stench is getting stronger* angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

gringrin

Bia Mr and Mrs jekyella, make una dey deceive unaself now grin

The love is glaring grin

No comment.

Hold up, do you like cowards?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
CuteAngel: Wow! Dis thread is growing faster than ....

Welcome back angel

We've finally decoded who you're crushing on, on this thread

Your LZL means alL izZ welL(kslib) cheesy

*whispers* Kslib likes you too, he said it out loud grin

Pssst!!... Don't tell him I told you wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
ella.b:

Haba grin
Chelsea fans might be loud but we make d game interesting in anyway possible.Get used to our "agbero" lifestyle.
I can count the number of refined Chelsea fans I've met on my fingertips. Chelsea fans are very uncouth, agberos in their purest form, no class at all. Every time "UP SHEZZY"...ahn, na wa for una o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks: Ehm @Braieros dis na where I go vexxxxx. WTF! angry angry they're talking about soccer oh. You wouldn't complain now that @itsmodella was even the one that started the conversation.

*hmmm this bias stench is getting stronger* angry

Drama queen grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Welcome back angel

We've finally decoded who you're crushing on, on this thread

Your LZL means alL izZ welL(kslib) cheesy

*whispers* Kslib likes you too, he said it out loud grin

Pssst!!... Don't tell him I told you wink
Guy u sef eh! Any small thing crush crush! But wen dem table ur matter na em u begin speak french enta ghost mode cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

No comment.

Hold up, do you like cowards?

Elucidate...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
@drahmah is a big phooool everybody. see as him dey mute cuz wink wink no dey here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Elucidate...

Hian! It's a yes or no answer.

Okay, do you like when someone displays a cowardly attitude?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
I can count the number of refined Chelsea fans I've met on my fingertips. Chelsea fans are very uncouth, agberos in their purest form, no class at all. Every time[b] "UP SHEZZY"[/b]...ahn, na wa for una o.

LMAO!!.. Modella is going hard on shezzy fans this night grin
ItsModella:
I can count the number of refined Chelsea fans I've met on my fingertips. Chelsea fans are very uncouth, agberos in their purest form, no class at all. Every time "UP SHEZZY"...ahn, na wa for una o.

Looool. Up Chelsea jor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
can someone explain to who @real Beverly ada osu is

1 Like

ochongonoko:

Drama queen grin

Yes! I am a proud drama queen. All I ask is for equal and fair judgement

(1) (2) (3) ... (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.