Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185588 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
-
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Well, personally, I think attraction knows no boundary. It's neither hinged on proximity or physical feel. It can happen in the virtual and physical world.

I also think attraction isn't all about boobs and asses. There are other qualities that can attract you to someone else.

Preach!! Baby ostrich cool

No wonder ella.B and cathaliya are eating from the palm of your hands wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
zero or one?
All izz well!

ochongonoko: I love the body chemistry between mariabambam.. Pure raw love.. Me likey grin

Kiss and make up things wink
Bia nwoke a, oge obuna i na koyeli nonsense. Where did you see body chemistry now? undecided angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

For grining as if JH is wooing you, I take back my posts tongue grin
smiley u can't take it back..tis out already.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

What I know crush means is when u have "a thing" for someone and that person doesn't know. So we all are using it wrongly

Lolzz dat is not crush, you didn't add secret to it.. In any case, I am outnumbered here, 3 terrible guys against 1.. U ochon nd kslib, only njokusboy, una go kill me b dat.. But d tin is u guys do dis E crush tin nd I don't.. End of story
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Sapele water grin grin grin.. I'm coming to sing of your love to ever tom, dyck and harry, climb the hilltops, mountaintops and burj al arab and declare of my inexplicable love for you grin

Lemme go and put on something sexy for you first.. grin

ALright. I'm waiting.

Be fast

*removes shirt*
*removes trouser*

Do fast jo, i've removed my favorite PINK (grin grin) boxers and i'm now on the bed waiting.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Which person palm I dey chop o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Eyy this guy shocked shocked hold it right there.

ItsModella:
Bia nwoke a, oge obuna i na koyeli nonsense. Where did you see body chemistry now? undecided angry

Buwahahahahaha.. LMAO!!. Itsmodella is a clown!!. The igbo enter wella grin and the emoticon she used is priceless grin. Lrma(laff wan rapee me alive) grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:

Turn that frown upside down grin grin grin nobody is fighting with u. Agbero grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

When you see Lis1,count the number of kids she has and tell me the the child responsible.. Shey you grasp?
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Abeg just stay there. I don't know about others but I don't joke with the word love. I only say it when I mean it.
same with me,i don't joke with that word LOVE,i have never used my mouth to tell any lady i love her,i feel saying it,is like saying i do or making some type of commitment ...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol. Abeg o, not this night.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
ella.b:

smiley u can't take it back..tis out already.

Watch me tongue..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz dat is not crush, you didn't add secret to it.. In any case, I am outnumbered here, 3 terrible guys against 1.. U ochon nd kslib, only njokusboy, una go kill me b dat.. But d tin is u guys do dis E crush tin nd I don't.. End of story

Get away from here angry angry when I thought u were on my side on the whole female shiit na so before I could say Jack, u don already port angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Is it 0nly me or have you guyz noticed that @ochongonoko has a thing for @itsmodella? mmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

ALright. I'm waiting.

Be fast

*removes shirt*
*removes trouser*

Do fast jo, i've removed my favorite PINK (grin grin) boxers and i'm now on the bed waiting.

grin grin grin grin

*pukes*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sorry for derailing but::
Shame-see fans should tune in to SS3 and watch how its done by men... grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
When you see Lis1,count the number of kids she has and tell me the the child responsible.. Shey you grasp?
All izz well!

Hahaha. Of course, copied. Give me lil time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dannyxy: same with me,i don't joke with that word LOVE,i have never used my mouth to tell any lady i love her,i feel saying it,is like saying i do or making some type of commitment ...

Thank you!! I don't know what that lady up there is saying. I've only said I love u once in all my past relationships. I don't joke with the word at all and I say it only when I mean it. I can say I miss u but to say I love you? no way angry till I really am in love with u fa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
GH KWAME: Is it 0nly me or have you guyz noticed that @ochongonoko has a thing for @itsmodella? mmmmmmm
He's actually hiding it but I'm sure he's pained tongue

4 Likes

Dannyxy: same with me,i don't joke with that word LOVE,i have never used my mouth to tell any lady i love her,i feel saying it,is like saying i do or making some type of commitment ...

Sharap there.. Weren't you the one writing LOVE letter to ella.b and c'est moi? undecided grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

*pukes*

hahahahahahahahaahhahah bastard.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
[quote author=Jekyll & Hyde]

Well, personally, I think attraction knows no boundary. It's neither hinged on proximity or physical feel. It can happen in the virtual and physical world.

I also think attraction isn't all about boobs and asses. There are other qualities that can attract you to someone else.
[/quot

U have to see the person for you to appreciate those other qualities be it the way the person talks, smiles etc.. I still don't tink crush is the word..
Attraction happens in the virtual word I don't agree.. Anyways let's just agree to disagree
GH KWAME: Is it 0nly me or have you guyz noticed that @ochongonoko has a thing for @itsmodella? mmmmmmm

hmmm its not only u oh.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2013

It won't work.. You guys wanna be on my case right?

*ghost mode* cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Turn that frown upside down grin grin grin nobody is fighting with u. Agbero grin grin grin
Did you just call me an agbero? shocked shocked shocked

Kslib: Sorry for derailing but::
Shame-see fans should tune in to SS3 and watch how its done by men... grin
All izz well!
*evil laugh* grin grin

Mariarocks:

Thank you!! I don't know what that lady up there is saying. I've only said I love u once in all my past relationships. I don't joke with the word at all and I say it only when I mean it. I can say I miss u but to say I love you? no way angry till I really am in love with u fa
Na wa o, when did this become all about you and that my olodo grandson? I was speaking in general terms.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
ella.b:

He's actually hiding it but I'm sure he's pained tongue

One like already?.. It should be 10 by now.. I know the liker(s) sha but una don enter one chance.. Won't talk about it

*ghost mode* cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
ella.b:

Which person palm I dey chop o.

Abeg, help me ask am when you turn Clifford Orji.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Get away from here angry angry when I thought u were on my side on the whole female shiit na so before I could say Jack, u don already port angry angry angry angry

Lolzz, I didn't port oh, am still with you.. Lmao anyway I was with you until u said u were mamas boy while I was shipped away to boarding skool... Dat is where our difference started... No vex, I understand how u feel.. Lolzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Abeg, help me ask am when you turn Clifford Orji.

I love two of una love ways grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Did you just call me an agbero? shocked shocked shocked

Na wa o, when did this become all about you and that my olodo grandson? I was speaking in general terms.

Yes u are. Prove me wrong by giving me a kiss grin grin

Ehm e be like say d guy inherited the olodo traits from you because I was affected in your generalization durrrhhh

No vex Daniel grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.