Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185510 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:23am On Sep 15, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Guy, I checked wella. Shey na you talk obsession abi na Njoku?

Just think of the possibility of not being able to crush on someone you've never seen but loving that same person. Does it come off as logical?

You talked about beauty and intelligence.

Beauty, you can only see if the person uploads a picture (just the face o), abi r u a winsh? undecided grin There are other things that make a lady physically beautiful.

Intelligence, I suppose you mean personality here.
I withdraw
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

You, just like the last time

Yes, I'll win. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Lol smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:24am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Buwahahahahahaha.. I'm crying like a fool right now. This girl is a clown. Lmao.. Lwtmb

Hahahah!! I said it.. This love sweet oooo..
She called him ode and he called her clown...
This is what we call Iron-love.. @ochonbambam,make una carry go..
We dey una back..
U guys might just mate and produce the world's next super-hero...
A baby with a long neck and iron skin... When be the wedding abeg?
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
Ah ok!!!
So you been wan try your luck?
Well,she might just regret it and come back running to you.. You know women na...
All hope is not lost sha..
All izz well!

u too dey like give person hope sha lmaooo. noooo i'm done. i don chop blows belle full.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 15, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

NL server has been overwhelmed. Warris that, dude? grin

Guy you are wicked grin
ochongonoko:

Ode!!. It means laugh wan tear my belle tongue

Oh, lol. I wan start to dey ask o. We can never be too sure. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 15, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Yes, I'll win. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Lol smiley

We were talking about who will loose...olodo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:27am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

This guy grin grin grin grin {---- angry i no dey smile at all. Make u leave this thing
**gives him face towel***
No worry,@ochon must go down..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Eiyaaa.. So no hope for ella and I . No kiss and make up? *sniffs*

*cuts his upper and lower lips*grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 15, 2013
Thank God for this thread. Lmao

Thank God for you all, I love y'all from the depth of my heart. No kidding

Y'all make my E-time worth it

I'm glad to have met y'all cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
**gives him face towel***
No worry,@ochon must go down..
All izz well!

Hooww cry cry when the guy be iron abi wetin u call am.

Please bring another face towel

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO abeg una leave me oh. As u see me so, all is not well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Stop preaching, toyin is confused grin

Lol. Okay.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:29am On Sep 15, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

NL server has been overwhelmed. Warris that, dude? grin
Abi na Mrs,Lalosdella you wan hear? embarassed
All izz well!
ToyinDipo:
I withdraw

Okay.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:29am On Sep 15, 2013
Seeing some post this night, am totally disappointed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:29am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. Charley, I don give una wetin una wan hear na grin
Lol, but I shock give una, we(Threadmates) all can't be wrong with the chemistery we see between you and her. Its all guud!
Ella.B is hyperactive this night.. That's strange

Seems like she and jetli finally had the special elusive date wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Guy you are wicked grin

cheesy wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

We were talking about who will loose...olodo

Oh, that! You naa. wink
“You must make a decision that you are going
to move on. It wont happen automatically. You
will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how
hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I
am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m
moving on with my life.

[size=30pt]I STILL LOVE YOU JOSYDAKY![/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:31am On Sep 15, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

*cuts his upper and lower lips*grin
Hmmn,its like there is a cliford orji in this guy..
Na so so human parts you dey cut..
You comot my head,now na person lips.. Hmmn!!!
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 15, 2013
god_of_music: “You must make a decision that you are going
moving on with my life.

[Size=30pt]I STILL LOVE YOU JOSYDAKY![/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked NA GOM BE THIS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

U don find Josydaky??
Aaaaw I guess not. All is Well my brother
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:32am On Sep 15, 2013
moving on with my life.

Hahahahahahah!!!!!
The guy don tire... grin grin cheesy cheesy
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmn,its like there is a cliford orji in this guy..
Na so so human parts you dey cut..
You comot my head,now na person lips.. Hmmn!!!
All izz well!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 15, 2013
GH KWAME:
Lol, but I shock give una, we(Threadmates) all can't be wrong with the chemistery we see between you and her. Its all guud!

Chemistry ko.. Further maths ni grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:33am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

All his alt handles are evils

@GhanaBa, has been banned by M0d @semid4life until 2106.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:34am On Sep 15, 2013
moving on with my life.

It must have been difficult, but at some points, we all have to move on. I wish I could love just as half the way you have shown. not more than half anyway.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Chemistry ko.. Further maths ni grin
Shut up your dirty stuuppiidd mouth! Na me and u for this thread. I don nurse my broken heart. I'm back with a vengeance. angry angry

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
Abi na Mrs,Lalosdella you wan hear? embarassed
All izz well!

No o. Ochobambam sounds nice and WE ALL LIKE IT CUZ IT'S NICE. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 15, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

No o. Ochobambam sounds nice and WE ALL LIKE IT CUZ IT'S NICE. grin grin

Na only u like am. Idiatt grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 15, 2013
moving on with my life.

[size=30pt]I STILL LOVE YOU JOSYDAKY![/size]

Awww.. I should've laughed at this post, but I won't because you've proven to me that you're serious in making contact with her. My advice : keep following this thread, one day she will return

You never know what you have till you loose it, cos I remember her asking for @kslib's number and 2go id, you'd have grabbed that opportunity and ask for her details, but don't give up, one day she will come online again

I'm proud of you bro, cool
Jekyll & Hyde:

Oh, that! You naa. wink

U lost the first time, u will loose again

(1) (2) (3) ... (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.