Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185515 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko: Ella.B is hyperactive this night.. That's strange

Seems like she and jetli finally had the special elusive date wink

Hmmm... This dude.

Free this lady for me naa. Shuu!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 15, 2013
GH KWAME:
@GhanaBa, has been banned by M0d @semid4life until 2016.

Serious?. That guy is too strict!!. Haba!!angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmn,its like there is a cliford orji in this guy..
Na so so human parts you dey cut..
You comot my head,now na person lips.. Hmmn!!!
All izz well!

Loool. I kill all attackers. *feeling proud*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:
Shut up your dirty stuuppiidd mouth! Na me and u for this thread. I don nurse my broken heart. I'm back with a vengeance. angry angry

Tread softly cos am lalaosky.. You don't want itsmodella on your case again grin

Sorry for the heartbreak.. Is it that you didn't woo her well?. Or that you were scared of her "I refuse to be broke" siggy?. Or that she thought you nagg a lot?. Or that she was tired of your drama queen ways? grin

C'mon talk to me son, poppa is listening grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

Na only u like am. Idiatt grin grin

No mind the idiat grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:41am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:
Shut up your dirty stuuppiidd mouth! Na me and u for this thread. I don nurse my broken heart. I'm back with a vengeance. angry angry
Mr man,drop that gun and pick a flower and go meet modella..
@modella is a tough lady,so using guns to scare her missing rib is just another way of putting your life in danger..
She aint scared of guns.. She might even want to wed on a battle field
STAGE 1:::
We have to use the element of surprise on her.... We have to hack into her soft side,the side that is vulnerable...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 15, 2013
GH KWAME:
@GhanaBa, has been banned by M0d @semid4life until 2016.
Wait o, what is it that you did that isn't worse than what I did? And that Idi Amin banned my watabambam account till 2106 for no blawdy reason.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 15, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hmmm... This dude.

Free this lady for me naa. Shuu!

Durrhhh.. Your opinion counts not cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:43am On Sep 15, 2013
ninnyanny: lol....I'm nat tryina make u appear bad! And hey watchu tryina do? Match make me? Nahhhhh...its not gan work! ToyinDipo didn't like my post...Ginger my girl did.
Hehe! So you girls have your backs right? Well I though as much when they were two likes, but @Ginger78 has logged 0ut, so who is the other person who kept liking your post?
Hmmm, watch this space @ToyinDipo will come knocking.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:43am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Awww.. I should've laughed at this post, but I won't because you've proven to me that you're serious in making contact with her. My advice : keep following this thread, one day she will return

You never know what you have till you loose it, cos I remember her asking for @kslib's number and 2go id, you'd have grabbed that opportunity and ask for her details, but don't give up, one day she will come online again

I'm proud of you bro, cool
Are you trying to spite him? embarassed embarassed
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
@modella is a tough lady,so using guns to scare her missing rib is just another way of putting your life in danger..
We have to use the element of surprise on her.... We have to hack into her soft side,the side that is vulnerable...
All izz well!

Buwahahahahahaha.. Someone save me, I'm teary eyed right now.. Buwahahahahahaha.. I can't hold this anymore

LMAO @ wed at battle fields grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:44am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Wait o, what is it that you did that isn't worse than what I did? And that Idi Amin banned my watabambam account till 2106 for no blawdy reason.
2106? Sorry but this is funny.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
Are you trying to spite him? embarassed embarassed
All izz well!

No, don't get me wrong, I mean he should have used that opportunity to ask her for her details, anyone to help him keep in touch with her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Tread softly cos am lalaosky.. You don't want itsmodella on your case again grin

Sorry for the heartbreak.. Is it that you didn't woo her well?. Or that you were scared of her "I refuse to be broke" siggy?. Or that she thought you nagg a lot?. Or that she was tired of your drama queen ways? grin

Kslib:
All izz well!
Una don start again, ba? E be like say the last film trick no get enough special effects. The next one go be 3D tinz.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:

Una don start again, ba? E be like say the last film trick no get enough special effects. The next one go be 3D tinz.

We won't give up, mariabambam must materialise grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:47am On Sep 15, 2013
GH KWAME:
Hehe! So you girls have your backs right? Hmmm, watch this space @ToyinDipo will come knocking.
lol,yes we do....plus toyin is already knocking @ someone else's door....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 15, 2013
Ok, I've gone nuts. I'm just warming my night food by this time shockedshocked 12: 46am shocked

All cos of this thread? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 15, 2013
ninnyanny: lol,yes we do....plus toyin is already knocking @ someone else's door....

Who is the lucky lady?. You or itsmodella? shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:49am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:

You think you can scare my client right? undecided undecided
.. By the time my client hacks into your operating system,the next thing you'll be screaming,is "@maria,i say YES...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
.. By the time my client hacks into your operating system,the next thing you'll be screaming,is "@maria,i say YES...
All izz well!

Ahahahahahahahah.. Oh gawwwwwwddddd gringrin

Lmao @ hacks.. Anwoula muo oooo gringrin. Iyaf died grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:51am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Who is the lucky lady?. You or itsmodella? shocked
definitely not ninnyanny.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

that's my word.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:52am On Sep 15, 2013
GH KWAME:
@GhanaBa, has been banned by M0d @semid4life until 2016.2106
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:

Shuut up jeez
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:

All izz well!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAWD HAVE MURCYYY.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

that's my word.

Mtcheeewww.. Don't dodge my questions.. Answer them undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH @Idi Amin
Kslib:
All izz well!

Lwkmd4h. Choi!
ninnyanny: definitely not ninnyanny.lol

Who then? wink
Mariarocks:

Shuut up jeez
Excuse me? undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Durrhhh.. Your opinion counts not cool

I no even know wetin to tell u again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

Shuut up jeez

You never learn!!. Jeeezz.. Making the same mistake

*whispers*. Shot her a love Pm... Be fast wink

Don't be agressive, be romantic and eroticc wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.