Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,330 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:54 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189016 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
Mr man,drop that gun and pick a flower and go meet modella..
@modella is a tough lady,so using guns to scare her missing rib is just another way of putting your life in danger..
She aint scared of guns.. She might even want to wed on a battle field
STAGE 1:::
We have to use the element of surprise on her.... We have to hack into her soft side,the side that is vulnerable...

All izz well!

Love dokita. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:58am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Who then? wink
lol...don't know oooh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Excuse me? undecided undecided

Awww.. Aggressive kinda love

Seems like you like it rough, I mean rough love not.. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Mtcheeewww.. Don't dodge my questions.. Answer them undecided

I'm not answering any question(s)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 15, 2013
ninnyanny: lol...don't know oooh

It be must you then cos you're as confused as @toyindipo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Excuse me? undecided undecided

shut up I am not coming after u again. U can calm down
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

I'm not answering any question(s)

I feel your pain.. *sniffs* crycrycry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

You never learn!!. Jeeezz.. Making the same mistake

*whispers*. Shot her a love Pm... Be fast wink

Don't be agressive, be romantic and eroticc wink

I've said i'm not romantic wetin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:01am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAWD HAVE MURCYYY.
Correct!!
Now this is where THE LAW OF OGBUNIKE COMES INTO PLAY...
Show her that you can be romantic and tough at thesame time..
You have to start being more technical with the way you address her..
Use words related to the military..
When she says Hi..
Reply with:: Hi ,bullet..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

Does it look like I give half a fück? I'm only here having fun.

Imagine telling me to shut up and calm down when you're the one hyperventilating...mschew!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

No.. Don't do this to your fans.. Please woo her back.. Give her the element of suprise.. Break HER SHELL crycrycry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:03am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

It must you then cos you're as confused as @toyindipo grin
lol....no be me ooooo....na so una take match make melvin and Dillish ooOoo....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

It be must you then cos you're as confused as @toyindipo grin

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:03am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Wait o, what is it that you did that isn't worse than what I did? And that Idi Amin banned my watabambam account till 2106 for no blawdy reason.
I have m0dified it to 2106 sha. I was on a sports thread when the incident happened. The moderator was at his snubbish ways but @GhanaBa would have nothing of that so told him to fork 0ff, that resulted in him placing a ban on him claiming that handle has a Double id
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
Correct!!
When she says Hi..
All izz well!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah but Kslib is a phooooool yooo grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

I've said i'm not romantic wetin.

You don't have to romantic to win a girl's heart. That's lame. GOM is not romantic but josy tripped for him

Tap into your inner sanctum and woo the heck outta her.. She's just fronting. wink. Make her smile. Make her blush from green to black your favourite colour wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:06am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
Correct!!
When she says Hi..
All izz well!
lmaooooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
Correct!!
When she says Hi..
All izz well!

Buwahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha.. This dude is a clown!!. Boy you're wasting your talent!!. No jokes. LMAO @ hi bullet grin

Meanie love grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:06am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:

Imagine telling me to shut up and calm down when you're the one hyperventilating...mschew!!

Hehehe!!!
Oya @jekyll,bring that nose come smell the bolded...
As for me ooo,i smell love.. grin grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

You don't have to romantic to win a girl's heart. That's lame. GOM is not romantic but josy tripped for him

Tap into your inner sanctum and woo the heck outta her.. She's just fronting. wink. Make her smile. Make her blush from green to black your favourite colour wink grin

Lol. U wey no fit express likeness, you dey give wooing advice. Issorai, I'm looking at you through this bowl of water.grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:

shocked shocked shocked shuu. Me, hyperventilating? Don't be deceived. I am here Laughing my assss off. no need to let ur head swell unnecessarily mschew
ItsModella:

Calm lady.. He's just hornyyy, he needs your good loving

*plays banky w's GOOD LOVING to calm her mean spirit*

Could this be love?.. I love ROUGH love wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
Hehehe!!!
Oya @jekyll,bring that nose come smell the bolded...
As for me ooo,i smell love.. grin grin
All izz well!

As for J&H, we smell trouble.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:09am On Sep 15, 2013
ninnyanny: lol,yes we do....plus toyin is already knocking @ someone else's door....
Hmmm, so you are available?, Ready to mingle?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 15, 2013
C'est moi:

lmaooooooooo

That boy don kolo.. How are you doing?. Is telemundo keeping you awake till now? shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:10am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Seems like you're out to get this dude today! grin grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 15, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. U wey no fit express likeness, you dey give wooing advice. Issorai, I'm looking at you through this bowl of water.grin

Phewww!!. Thank God you didn't chop off my head grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Get awwwttttt. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

shocked shocked shocked shuu. Me, hyperventilating? Don't be deceived. I am here Laughing my assss off. no need to let ur head swell unnecessarily mschew

Awww.. I love this romantic vibes from both of you wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
Seems like you're out to get this dude today! grin grin
All izz well!

Stop twisting my word, Mr cuteangel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Phewww!!. Thank God you didn't chop off my head grin

We dey discuss your mata for coven. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.