Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,772 members, 7,915,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:28 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197027 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:13am On Sep 15, 2013
GH KWAME:
Hmmm, so you are available?, Ready to mingle?
lol....nahhhh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:13am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

That boy don kolo.. How are you doing?. Is telemundo keeping you awake till now? shocked
He's so funny.I'm doing great and you? This thread is keeping me awake o,don't wanna miss out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

Get awwwttttt. grin grin grin grin grin

Between me and you *looks left and right*, I know she LOVES you. She's just fronting. Ogbunike girls fronts a lot wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

shocked shocked shocked shuu. Me, hyperventilating? Don't be deceived. I am here Laughing my assss off. no need to let ur head swell unnecessarily mschew
Don't get it twisted, I could care less what you're doing. I'm here on my own having fun so don't freaking tell me to shut up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 15, 2013
C'est moi:

He's so funny.I'm doing great and you? This thread is keeping me awake o,don't wanna miss out.

I'm about having my dinner by this odd hour because of this thread

Hmmm, never knew you love aproko grin

@JH, coven?. I jump and pass grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:15am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Does it look like I give half a fück? I'm only here having fun.

Imagine telling me to shut up and calm down when you're the one hyperventilating.. mschew !!
Mariarocks:

shocked shocked shocked shuu. Me, hyperventilating? Don't be deceived. I am here Laughing my assss off. no need to let ur head swell unnecessarily mschew
Look at the bolded and tell me that @mariabambam wont be a success...
They already have something in common which is 'mschew'... Awww..
..Look at how they mschewed the same way.. Aww,so sweet..
@Ochon,dey there dey laugh when @maria dey work im way into @modella's cahmber...
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Don't get it twisted, I could care less what you're doing. I'm here on my own having fun so don't freaking tell me to shut up.

Hmmmm.. She's feisty!!. Me likey cool

Maria, you're in for a jolly good and rough ride, both in the street and in the bedroom grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:17am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

I'm about having my dinner by this odd hour because of this thread

Hmmm, never knew you love aproko grin

It's not good to eat late o and yelz,i like aproko.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:18am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

No.. Don't do this to your fans.. Please woo her back.. Give her the element of suprise.. Break HER SHELL crycrycry
Huh? I have missed a lot. What happened? Was @mariarocks bounced by @itsmodella?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:

Ehn you too don't get it twisted, I could care less what u are doing. I'm just saying i'm not doing anything again so u can quit the "filmtrick 3d whatever" sooo shift pls.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
Look at the bolded and tell me that @mariabambam wont be a success...
They already have something in common which is 'mschew'... Awww..
..Look at how they mschewed the same way.. Aww,so sweet..
@Ochon,dey there dey laugh when @maria dey work im way into @modella's cahmber...
All izz well!
Lwkmd cheesy

So na mschew be love na? grin

Ok, c'est moi I mscheeeeewww you grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Jump kini? When we don locate u?

Kslib, abeg fly come that big tree.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

Ehn you too don't get it twisted, I could care less what u are doing. I'm just saying i'm not doing anything again so u can quit the "filmtrick 3d whatever" sooo shift pls.
And I don't remember directing that comment at you so you could use your own advice and shift to the side.
C'est moi:

It's not good to eat late o and yelz,i like aproko.

It's not good to eat late but I can't go to bed on empty stomach
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:21am On Sep 15, 2013
C'est moi:

lmaooooooooo
I tell you say i like your profile picture yesterday,i praise you but you no even fit reply..
***shakes head** Women!!
..**keeps straight face**
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 15, 2013
GH KWAME:
Huh? I have missed a lot. What happened? Was @mariarocks bounced by @itsmodella?

Yes but that's in the past, they are back to dating again grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 15, 2013
Abeg abeg una this thing go turn bloody. I no no whether @itsmodella dey joke again oh... shocked shocked I know u said u don't care but I still dey joke ohhh. E ma binu sister mi. We are still friends shae?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 15, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Jump kini? When we don locate u?

Kslib, abeg fly come that big tree.

Back to sender grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:23am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:
Lwkmd cheesy

So na mschew be love na? grin

Ok, c'est moi I mscheeeeewww you grin
Hehehe!!!
He is scared already..
..@maria,don not relent,i repeat do no 'relent'...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:23am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

It's not good to eat late but I can't go to bed on empty stomach
Oh well! What more can i say?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:23am On Sep 15, 2013
ninnyanny: lol....nahhhh
0k..... But seriously, what's up with you and Ghanaians? Let me see if I can wipe away any misconception.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
I tell you say i like your profile picture yesterday,i praise you but you no even fit reply..
***shakes head** Women!!
All izz well!

Awwww. K'est moi in progress
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:
And I don't remember directing that comment at you so you could use your own advice and shift to the side.

Yo, we good?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 15, 2013
Oh, so mariabambam are now "shifting to the side"?m hmmm, finally, their love is here to stay. Am so happy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:25am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
***shakes head** Women!!
All izz well!
Pls,don't accuse me wrongly.I replied,maybe u didnt get to see it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko: Oh, so mariabambam are now "shifting to the side"?m hmmm, finally, their love is here to stay. Am so happy

stfu let me hear word first
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 15, 2013
C'est moi:

Oh well! What more can i say?

Since you like aproko, do you think mariabambam relationship can lead to marriage? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:26am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:
And I don't remember directing that comment at you so you could use your own advice and shift to the side .
Yaaay!!!! She just told him to shift to the side...
@maria don finish with front now now.. @ochon,ntoooiiiii tongue tongue tongue
My client must shift go middle today,weda devil like am or not.... wink wink
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:27am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

Not doing what again? Ei @mariarocks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

stfu let me hear word first

Ok mr mariabambam wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:29am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Since you like aproko, do you think mariabambam relationship can lead to marriage? wink
Lool,like SOM typed yesterday.Pls,don't put words in my fingers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks: Abeg abeg una this thing go turn bloody. I no no whether @itsmodella dey joke again oh... shocked shocked I know u said u don't care but I still dey joke ohhh. E ma binu sister mi. We are still friends shae?
I wasn't joking at all with those comments. If that "shut up jeez" was meant to be a joke, then that was a pretty bad and tasteless joke. Your jokes should have limits.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.