Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,789 members, 7,962,597 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207023 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2013
#Aha!! Happy New Year's Eve y'all!!!

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale

I want to hide the truth
I want to shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come!
This is my kingdom come!

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close
It's dark inside

When the curtains fall
It's the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you've made

Don't wanna let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't want to hide the truth

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come!
This is my kingdom come!

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes

Don't get too close
It's dark inside

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I want to save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes

Don't get too close
It's dark inside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWRsgZuwf_8
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2013
King Rein:

I swear, is it only me that Dre cracks up? I'm always almost in tears from his posts grin grin

The fact that you put that emoticon beside the bolded is just hilarious grin

Bro, its not only you. That guy cracks me up grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2013
There's a new thing on nl. You can check the posts that you've liked. When u click on your profile, you see it...right on top of "send e-mail to a friend cheesy " wink wink send that email wink its 31st of december. Get everything off your chest...if you have a thing for someone here (not necessarily me undecided ), inform the person today. Goodluck wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2013
If you dislike what someone did to you on this thread, send that email wink inform the person secretly and squash the matter. If you want to do it openly for us to see (aspa we be fam na grin ) i'm also fine with that cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:08am On Dec 31, 2013
If you are yet to drop your vn, please do so before the year ends wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:10am On Dec 31, 2013
If you have a question for anybody here (including me)...a question that you've been dying to ask, feel free to ask that person today cheesy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2013
If you have an advice for someone (including me) but you think the person will be offended cheesy, don't worry...feel free to tell. As for me, I promise I wouldn't be offended. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2013
If you have a confession to make.. You know....alternate moniker confession... that sorta thing cheesy feel free to confess. There won't be any problem.

Yes you...i'm referring to you cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:16am On Dec 31, 2013
If you feel you've been friendzoned too much here and its becoming unbecoming, feel free to voice your opinions at the unfair judgments given by these girls angry

I raise my hand in support angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2013
more coming**

feel free to add angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2013
sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2013
why are u hiding it sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2013
Reincarnated: Please I had a weird dream. undecided why did I dream about this thread? So in my dream, Ella B had a thing for me (stale news) and its like I had a thing for her as well ( shocked ).. All that was remaining was for me to ask her to be my girlfriend undecided. We had already met...infact we were together in the dream. I was driving somewhere and she was in the car with me angry. When we reached our destination (can't remember the place), she asked me if I liked her and what the problem was. As I was about to answer (like finally ask her to be my girlfriend), a text message came in...and guess what guyz... it was from my ex wife shocked. She said something about missing me (duh) and wanted to meet up. I became so confused on who to choose at that point (cuz I guess I liked them both).....so I woke up cool

I guess the moral of the dream is: Girls always fighting over me...story of my life cool

Oh yes, I was very very rich in the dream wink

Ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah LMFAO! Did I really write this bullshiit grin grin grin gharddamn!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2013
#Aha Imagine Dragons

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this town
'Cause after all
This city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am

So this is where you fell
And I am left to sell
The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
Right to the top
Don't look back
Turning to rags and giving the commodities a rain-check

I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this town
'Cause after all
This city never sleeps at night

Now don't you understand

Now don't you understand

This road never looked so lonely
This house doesn't burn down slowly
To ashes, to ashes

Now don't you understand

Don't you understand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sENM2wA_FTg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2013
Rein. Na wa ... grin grin,

Gudmornin fam...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2013
waxdude: Rein. Na wa ... grin grin,

Gudmornin fam...

walahi grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2013
dre11:
lertee are u realy staying in Bornu state and if you are
then i misunderstood you lipsrsealed
ochon:

Awww.. Sorry dear. So you live in borno state? shockedshockedshocked. How do you cope with incessant insecurities and insurgents? sadsad
Na play o,abeg borno say who mud grin
Na Abuja don't mind me smiley

@dre,i've told you about writing my name in full undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lmtm: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2013
ochon: Are my seeing double?. Lmtm, how are you doing? smileysmiley. Where went you?. You still haven't uploaded your VN tongue

Missed ya embarassed
I'm good honey,i missed ya too. The network here is poor hence my inability to post. How have you been?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lmtm: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2013
King Rein:

Bwuahahahahhaahhhahahahhahahah she been dey give ela now oh.
How do you mean? You know i won't do that. wink Naughty boy tongue. You didn't wish me a happy christmas guess you don't want me to ask for christmas package right?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2013
King Rein:

Young man, of course angry
Majority that have met dont,and i'm sure you are included too grin
Often times,i judge based on my environment tho(police barracks opp Lagos State Secretariat,Marwa Gardens,and Magodo),goto Unilag,you have lotta them there too.Its so funny at times that most can write just their names only in Yoruba.Though the trend is changing cos of all this Yoruba rap and music erywia,thanks to DaGrin and Olamide
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2013
King Rein:

I swear, is it only me that Dre cracks up? I'm always almost in tears from his posts grin grin

The fact that you put that emoticon beside the bolded is just hilarious grin
hehehe

you dey try oooo
conversing with yahself grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2013
ochon:
LOL. Don't blame me, have never been to SW before so can't really tell. I made my appraisal from all the "eko ni baje" I do see on NL grin
Forget that one my broda oo,lotta nairalanders are in Abeokuta and Ibadan forming i stay in Lag blah blah
You need to move out of your comfort zone papa ostrich tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2013
lmtm:
How do you mean? You know i won't do that. wink Naughty boy tongue. You didn't wish me a happy christmas guess you don't want me to ask for christmas package right?

Lol, when you've been ignoring our vn plea messages.

I didn't specifically point out anyone, but i wished everyone a merry christmas and lol at the bolded. Ask away..

Btw, happy New Year's Eve and Happy New Year in advance smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2013
King Rein: ahahahahhaahhhahahahhahahah that olodo meme is something else grin
you dey mind Ochon tongue
the guy just dey on my case since that time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2013
wild child:
Majority that have met dont,and i'm sure you are included too grin
Often times,i judge based on my environment tho(police barracks opp Lagos State Secretariat,Marwa Gardens,and Magodo),goto Unilag,you have lotta them there too.Its so funny at times that most can write just their names only in Yoruba.Though the trend is changing cos of all this Yoruba rap and music erywia,thanks to DaGrin and Olamide

undecided I understand ede yoruba. grin

mo le so yoruba but you're right. I'm not that fluent in it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2013
dre11:
hehehe

you dey try oooo
conversing with yahself grin

Are you trying to say that i'm mad undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2013
lertee:
Na play o,abeg borno say who mud grin
Na Abuja don't mind me smiley

@dre,i've told you about writing my name in full undecided
you come make fear catch me when you said Bornu cool

grin you said it looks lovely and kinder look and sound sexy to you gringrin

anyway
i try to adjust dear grin
how yah side?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2013
King Rein:

Are you trying to say that i'm mad undecided
undecided undecided
who says that

am confused ooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2013
Guys
want to catch up on some tins
brb
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2013
dre11:
you come make fear catch me when you said Bornu cool

grin you said it looks lovely and kinder look and sound sexy to you gringrin

anyway
i try to adjust dear grin
how yah side?
Why fear?na human beings dey there na grin. Maiduguri used to be cool though until recently.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2013
dre11:
ok!
I will give one of the traits

why is it that you ladies always wait for the guy to make the move of saying Hi to you before you respond or acknowledge his presence
*just my thought

only few of you don't do this

i know you had your reasons but i was just thinking that being the last sunday of the Month and Year, i thought he deserve to be praised with the gathering of brethren
*just a brotherly thought

wats gonner happen with the few hours that this year is gonner end from yah side?
Good morning Dre.How was your night? Well,I'm not like that....I love staying in my lane atimes.Last sunday of the month? Oh well....I was down and does last sunday really count? To me,everyday counts.I'm going to use the remaining hours in this year to praise and thank my God in my heart.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:02am On Dec 31, 2013
Reincarnated: If you dislike what someone did to you on this thread, send that email wink inform the person secretly and squash the matter. If you want to do it openly for us to see (aspa we be fam na grin ) i'm also fine with that cheesy
Reincarnated: If you are yet to drop your vn, please do so before the year ends wink
Reincarnated: If you have a question for anybody here (including me)...a question that you've been dying to ask, feel free to ask that person today cheesy.
Reincarnated: If you have an advice for someone (including me) but you think the person will be offended cheesy, don't worry...feel free to tell. As for me, I promise I wouldn't be offended. smiley
Reincarnated: If you have a confession to make.. You know....alternate moniker confession... that sorta thing cheesy feel free to confess. There won't be any problem.

Yes you...i'm referring to you cheesy

LMAO gringrin.. You are so on point and as the chief judge, lemme pass my judgement grin

Reincarnated: If you feel you've been friendzoned too much here and its becoming unbecoming, feel free to voice your opinions at the unfair judgments given by these girls angry

I raise my hand in support angry
LMAO!!...ROTFLMFAO gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.