Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,754 members, 7,962,479 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207014 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2013
dommfa:

Okon okon grin grin grin

Odinma dear..new year in a bit cool

LMAO, goodu one grin. Miss ogbuefi, you've really opened my nyansh grin

Mehn, the new year brouhaha , I ain't feeling it undecided

Hope you slept well?. Have a nice day ahead.

And for exposing me, take this angry

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2013
lmtm:
I'm good honey,i missed ya too. The network here is poor hence my inability to post. How have you been?

Awwww.. I understand. I guess you're in the villa then, no?. Well, when you are back, do indulge me with how you spent your xmas wink. I've been good, a lil bit bored though. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2013
wild child:
Forget that one my broda oo,lotta nairalanders are in Abeokuta and Ibadan forming i stay in Lag blah blah
You need to move out of your comfort zone papa ostrich tongue

Sharap.. I'm outta my comfort zone angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
lertee:
Why fear?na human beings dey there na grin. Maiduguri used to be cool though until recently.
human wetin
you write and you shine teeth
dat na b4 but now nmbanu!
Wats on? Anytin to welcome the new-year
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
C'est moi:

Good morning Dre.How was your night? Well,I'm not like that....I love staying in my lane atimes.Last sunday of the month? Oh well....I was down and does last sunday really count? To me,everyday counts.I'm going to use the remaining hours in this year to praise and thank my God in my heart.

good to know grin
staying in your lane Na express road we dey grin abeg no stay your own lane alone when i dey here, you fit over-take me, shunt road with me, park, speed, slow down for my side ooooooooo gringrin

em! Wetin do you undecided
you sick small abi wetin just do you
Pele ooooo, how body now wink
tell me are you physicall sick or emmontionally down cheesy

em talk true oooooo cool

*just asking............. you sabi move jallopy

*you rite about prasing him in/from your heart but don't forget he appreciate the grathering of brethern more
welcome once more dear wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
lmtm:
How do you mean? You know i won't do that. wink Naughty boy tongue. You didn't wish me a happy christmas guess you don't want me to ask for christmas package right?
so she was here and i didn't know undecided
how are you and its been long ooooo
hope nothing sha cool
so when are we gonna listen to your VN tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
dre11:

good to know grin
staying in your lane Na express road we dey grin abeg no stay your own lane alone when i dey here, you fit over-take me, shunt road with me, park, speed, slow down for my side ooooooooo gringrin

em talk true oooooo cool

*you rite about prasing him in/from your heart but don't forget he appreciate the grathering of brethern more

Dre the emcee, I dey feel u die
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
Moodi, how you dey tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
njokusboy:

Dre the emcee, I dey feel u die

i dey feel your swagger and ginger die for here grin
how market na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
dre11:
human wetin
you write and you shine teeth
dat na b4 but now nmbanu!
Wats on? Anytin to welcome the new-year
I know i will sleep throughout,for this new year though,there is hope for another beginning. I am looking forward to a more fulfilled 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
ochon:

LMAO, goodu one grin. Miss ogbuefi, you've really opened my nyansh grin

Mehn, the new year brouhaha , I ain't feeling it undecided

Hope you slept well?. Have a nice day ahead.

And for exposing me, take this angry

Kwaawwwwaa..I just did that to prove to you that you deserved that award... grin grin

I'll start calling you Master O!Bs now if you keep calling me miss ogbuefi oo... grin angry

You gotta feel it jare, its a new year.. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
dre11:
i dey feel your swagger and ginger die for here grin
how market na?

Not bad, how urs??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
dre11:

good to know grin

em talk true oooooo cool

Lmao....u don finish me with questions and words.#speechless.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
lertee:
I know i will sleep throughout,for this new year though,there is hope for another beginning. I am looking forward to a more fulfilled 2014
sleeping ehe!........... not again embarassed
thats what you said you did tro the week na smiley
why not go out dear wink

Ok! If no body to keep you in company tell me oooo undecided
i will just come to Abj because of you grin

*hope i didn't tresspass*
as you look forward to a fullfill new year, i pray it come to pass and your dreams becomes a reality.

*Joor loki awon ore na........ abi o ki jade ni*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
njokusboy:

Not bad, how urs??

just dey push am grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
C'est moi:

Lmao....u don finish me with questions and words.#speechless.
thank God you still remain naa.....
If i don finish you, you no go fit reply ma post na grin

#Speechless shockedshocked........... haha! you remind me of that Micheal jackson track wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
dommfa:

Kwaawwwwaa..I just did that to prove to you that you deserved that award... grin grin

I'll start calling you Master O!Bs now if you keep calling me miss ogbuefi oo... grin angry

You gotta feel it jare, its a new year.. undecided

Miss ogbuefi, why evils? sadsadsad. Chai. Na that useless peasant called LIPsy nominated me. If I knew I'd been getting the award, I'd have nominated others to join me grin

Erm, what's "master O!Bs" so that I can know if I'll retrace my steps grin

Erm, finally, a call I received earlier had made me look forward to next year. A call of happiness grin. I'm so happy grin.. I'm finally feeling it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
ochon:

Miss ogbuefi, why evils? sadsadsad. Chai. Na that useless peasant called LIPsy nominated me. If I knew I'd been getting the award, I'd have nominated others to join me grin

Erm, what's "master O!Bs" so that I can know if I'll retrace my steps grin

Erm, finally, a call I received earlier had made me look forward to next year. A call of happiness grin. I'm so happy grin.. I'm finally feeling it grin

Last I recall, you nominated yourself for worst english...kslib only helped you with the fabu nomination, so Makuo ya grin

I can't even say it in full..lwkmd..feels too heavy for my fingers to type, so I'll pass..carry on sad sad

Good to hear...you just gotta feel it nooni..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
I thought i saw superflake now

anytime you are online just respond to this line undecided
we are cool & don't hold back and you can start anytin with me.................

Just don't hold back.... its about a new year
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
StateOfMind:

Last I recall, you nominated yourself for worst english...kslib only helped you with the fabu nomination, so Makuo ya grin

I can't even say it in full..lwkmd..feels too heavy for my fingers to type, so I'll pass..carry on sad sad

Good to hear...you just gotta feel it nooni..

LMAO@ makuo ya. LMAO grin. Come SOM, is this what Jovialjov, your step daughter has been teaching you? grin. How I wish I still write recaps, two of una for dey my list grin

LOL.. Why are you shy kwanu? grin. Say something jor, it's not as if you don't sleep and daydream about it gringrin

Thanks.. This one you are feeling it "noni", is the Igbo dude.... lipsrsealedlipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
dre11: I thought i saw superflake now

anytime you are online just respond to this line undecided
we are cool & don't hold back and you can start anytin with me.................

Just don't hold back.... its about a new year

Buwahahahahaha.. I'm in tears right now grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
dre11:
thank God you still remain naa.....
If i don finish you, you no go fit reply ma post na grin

#Speechless shockedshocked........... haha! you remind me of that Micheal jackson track wink
Heheheheehehehe....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
LMAO@start anyTHING with me. So you had a THING for flakie? grin

Peasant reinc, your confession posts is working. grin

I need to confess mine before this year runs out.... Lemme gather enough morale first grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
Cest moi my crush, please don't hold back, start anything with me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
ochon: Cest moi my crush, please don't hold back, start anything with me
Loool.....silly you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
ochon:
I'm in tears right now grin
SMH
no word for you lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
C'est moi:

Heheheheehehehe....
undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
ochon: LMAO@start anyTHING with me. So you had a THING for flakie? grin

Peasant reinc, your confession posts is working. grin

I need to confess mine before this year runs out.... Lemme gather enough morale first grin
Ochon don't get me wrong ...... And i know you knew the message that i was passing across to her.

Don't chase her away like the way Omanik left us when we started this joke angry

maybe she no like those talk, so let her be cool
Please and biko
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
dre11:
Ochon don't get me wrong ...... And i know you knew the message that i was passing across to her.

Don't chase her away like the way Omanik left us when we started this joke angry

maybe she no like those talk, so let her be cool
Please and biko

LMAO grin.. I'm only joking o. Haba, you should know me by now grin. I'm just playing around to liven up this thread. Flakie understands, don't worry. And yeah, I know what you meant cos you guys have chatted to each other after the previous misunderstanding. So we cool, it's just me being mischievous as always. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lmtm: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
King Rein:

Lol, when you've been ignoring our vn plea messages.

I didn't specifically point out anyone, but i wished everyone a merry christmas and lol at the bolded. Ask away..

Btw, happy New Year's Eve and Happy New Year in advance smiley
Not so dearie,bad network o..thanks i wish you the same smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lmtm: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
ochon:

Awwww.. I understand. I guess you're in the villa then, no?. Well, when you are back, do indulge me with how you spent your xmas wink. I've been good, a lil bit bored though. angry
Christmas was fun anyways,not like there's anything specifically that makes it fun but the village serene and the dramas around..some suitors come displaying power or cash and so many things grin grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lmtm: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
dre11:
so she was here and i didn't know undecided
how are you and its been long ooooo
hope nothing sha cool
so when are we gonna listen to your VN tongue
Dre baba,what's up with you. Happy new year in advance smiley.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.