Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,726 members, 7,962,357 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2206943 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
tunbebes: . Uwc Ochon. its up now...upload urs too.

You haven't seen me all these while?. For real?. Well mine is up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kslib: Ok!! Lemme lead the way!!

Vn in hausa below!!! cheesy
undecided undecided undecided
Was that jetlee talking?
Even if we don't speak hausa,we can differentiate it when we hear it. Try another jokegrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
lertee:
Not only engineer na architect.. undecided undecided

My day was fine,i got back to my base this evening smiley. How did your day go?

Stop bending your neck sweery, it chases suitors away undecidedundecided

My day was boring till a call made it nice. Good to know you are back, so I'll be getting my update via your diary soon, no? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
grin
lertee:
Ok seen babe,pretty you wink
Tanx Lertee. upload urs nah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2013

Those who downloaded be like "My mb ooooooooooooooooooooooo" ..

Kwwwwaaaaa!!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kslib:
Are you kidding? It was nice..

You try wella, save for the part where you attacked me, your god!! undecided .. Anyway, I forgive your flat, glass-table shaped head sha..

LMAO@flat, glass-table shaped head. Buwahahaha. Lwkmd grin. This LIpsy, no make me do another recap for you o grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
Thunder fire you LIpsy for wasting my MB grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kslib:

Kwwwwaaaaa!!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
lertee:
undecided undecided undecided
Was that jetlee talking?
Even if we don't speak hausa,we can differentiate it when we hear it. Try another jokegrin
No that was me.. I broke the amr file format into two sub-sections.. When you play it for the first time, you'll hear a football commentary.. You have to play it 3 times, the third time, you'll hear my voice..

Sorry for the stress!! smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
ochon: Hello peasants and peasantesses, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, fellaz and wivez, it's been a wonderful year, filled with mild fights, subtle jabs, hook-ups and breakups, all kinds of zoning, heartbreaks, friendships e.t.c. It's been one helluva ride. So to appreciate y'all, especially King Ochon for protecting the safety of this nook, we at the RELATIONSHIPS SEXPERTS FIRM [/b]will like to announce that we'll be giving a whooping 90% discount to any threadmate that patronizes us.

I know all of y'all might be wondering what we do at [b]RELATIONSHIPS SEXPERTS FIRM(RSF)
, wondering "what the fúck is RSF?". Well, in RSF, we basically build relationship from the scratch. We mend broken relationship. Even when there's no sign of relationship or no hope of any, our highly recommended, quality, top notch "sexperts" have the supersonic abilities and brains to generate one. Even those that wants to be FWKB(friends with kissing benefits(reinc and SOM) cheesy), FWB(friends with benefits), or wanna improve their "bedmatics" skills, will all be catered for in our firm/institute.. We boast of a 98% successful relationship mended rate(SRMR). Whereas other firms can't you give 30% SRMR. We've been able to hook up jay-z and beyonce, jekyll and ella, tabh and LIPsy, SOM and spade, GEJ and PEJ, obama and michelle, rooney and his wife, coleen and a host of other countless celebrity relationships and dating and marriage.

With us, you don't have to fear the virus of FRIENDZONING. We've sexperts, headed by two of our very best, King Ochon and King Reinc. Many years of getting ochonged, friendzoned, brotherzoned, siggy zoned(reinc grin ), no-hope-zoned,betrayedzoned both offline and online, have toughened this two Kings up and gave them an indepth knowledge of the disease called REINjection and also how make relationships successful. IyawoTm is also one of our client grin. Now in the spirit of xmas, we'll give out one lecture for the NO-HOPE-ZONED amongst us like dre11, GOM and dannyxy. Lwkmd. Buwhahahahahaha grin. To show 'em how to make a girl love you. How to make a SUPERFLAKIE(shy lady), become a LMTM(open up and chat with you) winkwink grin

Now, we've a case study, one of your very own, the EARBROW peasant called Njokusboy. grin. You see, since this guy's life, he's never crushed before. He flirted and chased gurls up and down like a he-goat on heat, gringrin (lwkmd) he never knew what fallen in love with an online character was like. He disbelieved in such theory. To him, it was non-existent, vague. All these changed when a surreal power of love/crush hit our loyal kwasia peasant called nokusboy grin. He fell for Lertee but the problem is that, this useless peasant didn't how to woo her, to avoid her ochonging him and also after boasting of "I don't crush" grin. So he came to us, reinc and King Ochon, for help. And like the caring Kings we're, we decided to help his sorry behind. grin

So we monitored lertee, her behavourial pattern, the she posts and most especially, her likes. Now listen up "NO HOPES"(dre11, GOM, dannyxy and co) grin, the best way to get into you crush's heart is to know what she likes. Her likes and dislikes, from there, you can have a better chance of breaking her barriers. grin. E.g, when toyintomato came to meet us, we told him, SOM a.k.a Miss Ogbuefi hates uptight guys, but he didn't listen, instead he was chasing reinc. Lwkmd. Before he could know what is happening, "the has long sailed", meaning SOM had become addicted to psychedelia grin and my nigga weeped gringrin. So armed with our lesson, njokusboy, made the first and BOLD move. Emphasis on "bold". You see, ladies love confident guys, guys that ain't scared to protect them and showcase 'em to the world. That's why lekpalicious chose reinc before ochonging him. Lwkmd gringrin. Reinc no vex, but I have to say the truth. gringrin. So as I was yarning, njoku made the BOLD move below ↓↓↓↓

The words were so on point that toyintomato began tripping for him. shockedshockedshocked gringrin. Lmao

When he made that move, he was doubting the potency of our skills and he wrote

So like a sexpert I am, I told him

but the useless peasant lost hope when lertee replied his epistle with. Just "awwww" grin and then he complained to lertee, asking if only "awww" is what she can say. Telling her "so you ochonged me". Lwkmd. And attacked me saying

But as an experienced sexpert, I retorted, encouraging him that we never fail to deliver with the below

He then mailed us offline, ranting and raving but King reinc would have none of it and told him

Reinc: sharap there this bloddy peasant. All these peasant around me, I'm a you king.

Ochon: kwasia reinc mumu, advice him jor, you are here shouting peasant this, peasant that.
mtcheeewwww.

Reinc: earbrow, you have to trust us. Our services are well known, it never fails.

So the peasant was now full of confidence and wrote below grin

Lwkmd. Buwahahahah grin

So I chipped as with my expertise cool

And like all ladies that love confident guys, lertee fell dangerously in love with him grin and confessed grin and even blew the peasant a kiss grin

The earbrow lord nearly fall my hand by hyperventilating cos of a kiss, but I forgave him cos I know how love dazes us all grin

But I had to caution him and tell to be on his toes before he slips up

Now, you see, the problem with all these NO-hope zoned like dre11 is that they ain't versatile. That's why superflakie got tired of "do you have a thing" ish dre11 was usuing to break her shell. Lwkmd. So being an expert in this, I told switch to another hobby of lertee, which is her love for novels. In case you didn't know. Njokusboy have never read all those novels that he was saying. We told him to lie, just to make lertee fall for him. He was like "but she won't forgive me if she finds out" and reinc told him

Reinc: mtcheeeeewww undecided. Useless peasant. Shin shin, you don't know. You don't know shingbain. grin. Haven't you heard of "if you have never lied to your woman, you don't love her"?.

Ochon: I tire for this earbrow. Don't question us goddamit!!. Do as we commanded, this earbrow peasant angry.

So the peasant switched to novels and lertee fell for it,, see below grin

At point, when njoku was breaking her shell, she became shy. Awwww... Now fellaz, when a lady is shy to look you in the eye, it means she's almost fallen, a lil "push" and she's all yours and also give her confidence too like we told Mr earbrow grin

Awwww. Love nwantiti. *sniffs*. grin
Now the NO-HOPE zoned, always remember that the LIPsy's will always try to discourage you. The LIPsy's are those that are tripping for a gurl you want but lack the confidence to talk to her, like KsliP grin. See below

LWKMD. Papa ostrich too wicked grin

But njoku did fear, cos he's gotten lertee where he wanted her, so he kept up the novel chat even though he has read none of them. Lwkmd grin

Now as I lectured you guys earlier, don't dwell on one subject, know what the lady wants and use it to break her shell. So when njoku ran outta ideas, he consulted me and reinc and we told "she loves Man Utd", attack her from there, she go go gberekete" grin and the peasant attacked sharparly. See below

And then King ochon stepped to bless the union and cement the legacy of NJOTEE grin

So you see, all those OCHONGED and REINJECTEEs, don't fret, patronize KING OCHON AND KING REINC and y'all lives will never remain the same coolcool

Mail us @ KingOhcon@peasantreinc.com. grin

Happy new year in advance E-Fam grin

BWUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

10/10

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
ochon:

Stop bending your neck sweery, it chases suitors away undecidedundecided

My day was boring till a call made it nice. Good to know you are back, so I'll be getting my update via your diary soon, no? wink
Lol,tell me they are related,bent neck and availability of suitors. Talk another thing abeg undecided undecided

Yes,i will write about our traditional wedding rite. Quite funny though. grin

Whose call? That babe you ve been eying right?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kslib:

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
ochon:

LWKMD.. See Mrs ogbuefi, lwkmd.. Have you joined the "pic or it didn't happen" crew?.

Well, remember the good news I told you about earlier?. That made me look forward to the new year, well it's that "news". And seriously, except when I'm at villa, I don't do that cross over night stuff. Aint nobody got that time undecided

Spill gharddamit angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
ochon: Thunder fire you LIpsy for wasting my MB grin
Lol.. Iddiot, follow the instructions i gave lertee and listen.

. I just wan flex my computer skills small!! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kslib: Old roger? grin

How far?

Bolded: what's this one saying?

I dey oh. I dey go out soon with friends. New year tinzzz.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2013

Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kslib:

Kwwwwaaaaa!!!

See ur face cheesy. Na so your new year's eve dry ??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kslib:
No that was me.. I broke the amr file format into two sub-sections.. When you play it for the first time, you'll hear a football commentary.. You have to play it 3 times, the third time, you'll hear my voice..

Sorry for the stress!! smiley
I heard cesc fabregas then like 'what's up everyone' a voice similar to the football commentary.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

Spill gharddamit angry

Read my diary later on, gharddamit. Chill jor, make I confirm the news wella

lertee:
Lol,tell me they are related,bent neck and availability of suitors. Talk anotjer thing abeg undecided undecided

Yes,i will write about our traditional wedding rite. Quite funny though. grin

Whose call? That babe you ve been eying right?

They are, I'm a relationship sexpert, we know these things undecidedundecided

I can't wait

Nah, my eyes are on you tongue

Reincarnated:

BWUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

10/10

LMAO grin.. Thanks grin

Kslib:
Lol.. Iddiot, follow the instructions i gave lertee and listen.

. I just wan flex my computer skills small!! cool

Na you and lertee go follow the instructions alone
In short

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
tunbebes: grin.
Tanx Lertee. upload urs nah
U welcome. Ok i will do that shortly smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

Bolded: what's this one saying?

I dey oh. I dey go out soon with friends. New year tinzzz.
E good, flex wella..

Na chukwu aghala'm you wan wear comot?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kslib:
E good, flex wella..

LMAO grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

See ur face cheesy. Na so your new year's eve dry ??
E no dry at all!! tongue

upload vn for yoruba na.. Make i laugh your accent as you struggle with the words.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
lertee:
I heard cesc fabregas then like 'what's up everyone' a voice similar to the football commentary.
Oh dear, did you follow my instructions? lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
This nonsense ucweb doesnt show bolded comments.. If i use opera now, gifs and kiss emoticon no go display in motion..

Time to consult google abeg.. I no fit shout..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kslib:
E good, flex wella..

LOL see this one undecided

That shoe dey for special occasions. Make pikin no fit wear am all the time for regular outing cool you feel me? cool

Na normal shoe I dey wear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kslib:
E no dry at all!! tongue

upload vn for yoruba na.. Make i laugh your accent as you struggle with the words.. grin

So spade go use another igbo word describe me ba angry

Where your own first?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
ochon:

Read my diary later on, gharddamit. Chill jor, make I confirm the news wella

They are, I'm a relationship sexpert, we know these things undecidedundecided

I can't wait

Nah, my eyes are on you tongue

LMAO grin.. Thanks grin

Na you and lertee go follow the instructions alone
In short
On me koo,on me ni... undecided undecided

Kslib:
Oh dear, did you follow my instructions? lipsrsealed
I did really,i don jonze shey. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hey guys.

As we reach the final minutes of the year, and as my extended family assembles downstairs to say our last rosary for 2013, I'm seizing this opportunity to express my gratitude to you all for allowing us cross paths.
Thank you all for making my first year on Nairaland (first 'proper' year on Nairaland) a memorable one filled with smiles, laughs, funny fights, GIFs and lovable friends.

Thank you for the memories.

Sincerely yours,
Psychedelia.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

LOL see this one undecided

That shoe dey for special occasions. Make pikin no fit wear am all the time for regular outing cool you feel me? cool

Na normal shoe I dey wear

Taaaaa!!

The way that shoe long ehn, i still dey wonder how you take compress the size to less than 200kb.

If you wear that long shoe comot this night, i swear E go first you enter new year.. Your time go dey read 11;30pm while chukwu aghala'm already dey Jan 1st.. grin

**picks race***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

So spade go use another igbo word describe me ba angry

Where your own first?
Lmao! U dey fear? grin

Upload joor!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
lertee:
On me koo,on me ni... undecided undecided

I did really,i don jonze shey. embarassed
Lol.. Lertee, don mind me jare.. I was just messing around..

The VN was just a stunt.. grin .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.