Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,302 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:59 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197279 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: I think its high time selly confronts beverly..all dis beverly said dis n dat bla bla bla is too much...Beverly talks too much! Na ha mouth go kill ha.. Let both of them fight and get disqualified! gringrin..I need entertainment!

grin grin disqualification is d best answer for em both.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Yes at least not next year, maybe the following year
Then i want to believe that there will also be Big Brother Nigeria because i don't see how DSTV can afford to ignore Nigeria next year. The money they make from us is too much for us to be ignored. I hope Big Brother Nigeria returns.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: I think its high time selly confronts beverly..all dis beverly said dis n dat bla bla bla is too much...Beverly talks too much! Na ha mouth go kill ha.. Let both of them fight and get disqualified! gringrin..I need entertainment!
There is enough drama already. There is no need. We dnt need more Gh vs Naija beef lol. She is going home tomorrow so the feud will be over.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
nobody can take away d kitchen from mama africa. now, m salivating looking at her steaming pot n well seasoned fried herring. but she won't stop gossiping. gosh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
Don't you guyz think Selly should not go home tomorrow. This whole STD ish has added to the entertainment and i hope it continues.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
Biggie fore-saw what would ve happened in that second part of the kiss, and knowing fully well dat Angelo is from SA...Ŧђɑ̤̈п̥̥kƨ̣̇ Biggie
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva: Don't you guyz think Selly should not go home tomorrow. This whole STD ish has added to the entertainment and i hope it continues.
Selly will be in Accra by next Wednesday, it has already been confirmed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
NANDO lies, SELLY lies, Beverly
lies. Melvin trying to get to the root
of the "LIES" and try to sort things
out.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
Then i want to believe that there will also be Big Brother Nigeria because i don't see how DSTV can afford to ignore Nigeria next year. The money they make from us is too much for us to be ignored. I hope Big Brother Nigeria returns.

I don't want any Big Brother Nigeria abeg. A show where pecking a girl on the lips gets you evicted along with the girl whose lips you pecked (Chinedu-Joan, Gideon-Maureen, Ebuka-Helen).
A show where a girl (Francisca) taking interest in a guy (Ebuka) and going after him, makes her a "Sllut" in the eyes of sanctimonious newspaper journalists.

No thanks. I'll pass.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella:
Selly will be in Accra by next Wednesday, it has already been confirmed.
Eiiiiii!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
I'm disappointed in what melvin and selly wore! R they going to a shrine in osun state
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
GH PATRIOT: NANDO lies, SELLY lies, Beverly
lies. Melvin trying to get to the root
of the "LIES" and try to sort things
out.

But why should he even try sorting out the lies?

Melvin is killing our entertainment by settling issues. I don't want a "Kumbaya" house.
I want ACTION FILM grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
spade:

I don't want any Big Brother Nigeria abeg. A show where pecking a girl on the lips gets you evicted along with the girl whose lips you pecked (Chinedu-Joan, Gideon-Maureen, Ebuka-Helen).
A show where a girl (Francisca) taking interest in a guy (Ebuka) and going after him, makes her a "Sllut" in the eyes of sanctimonious newspaper journalists.

No thanks. I'll pass.
What was the fomular used inselecting BBN housemates? State or Tribe? Were all states represented?
You know how we roll in Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: I'm disappointed in what melvin and selly wore! R they going to a shrine in osun state

Biggie seized the brotha's clothes so he's making do with what he has.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
spade:

Biggie seized the brotha's clothes so he's making do with what he has.
Why did Biggie seize Melvin's clothes?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
is Melly RR still on? updates please
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
Angelo can dance abeg......L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿ wink pokello want to use her big Asss push Elikem inside sink LWKMD
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
How was BBN housemates selected? State formular or tribe?

That's the part I can't figure out, but I do know it was neither state formula nor tribe, cuz there were 5 Igbos in it (Ebuka, Gideon, Chinedu, Maureen, Ify), 2 Idomas in it (Joan, Ichemeta), 1 Yoruba in it (Yinka), 4 Binis in it (Francisca, Frank, Sandra, Helen), 1 Ibibio (Joseph), and 1 Southern Kaduna guy (Katung). No Hausas.

Honestly, it looks more like a raffle draw grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella:

They were branded and the logos were easily identifiable. That's against the rules, and since the makers of the clothes ain't among the sponsors of the show, Biggie has the right to hold them back cuz dem no advertize for people wey no dey even sponsor the show grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella:
They were branded!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
What was the fomular used inselecting BBN housemates? State or Tribe? Were all states represented?
You know how we roll in Africa.

With 36 states plus the federal capital territory, obviously there can't be 37 contestants. And by tribe? No way.
I think it was most likely whoever impressed the producers/casting directors at the auditions. Simple. Just like every other Big Brother in other countries.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
She said he said, He also said she
said. All in all, we were informed even
Fatima told you (Selly) that
Nando just wanted to smash! You
didn't listen, thinking it was a joke.
Well, *that moment when IK asks Nando whether he has cured his whatever......tomorrow*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Not even a hand shake! Which kinda of RR did Selly and Melvin just put up.......just like pastorial counceling
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
spade:

That's the part I can't figure out, but I do know it was neither state formula nor tribe, cuz there were 5 Igbos in it (Ebuka, Gideon, Chinedu, Maureen, Ify), 2 Idomas in it (Joan, Ichemeta), 1 Yoruba in it (Yinka), 4 Binis in it (Francisca, Frank, Sandra, Helen), 1 Ibibio (Joseph), and 1 Southern Kaduna guy (Katung). No Hausas.

Honestly, it looks more like a raffle draw grin
Was it interesting compared to BBA.. I didnt watch!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
9ja4eva: Selly's Mum's interview :

[url]http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2013/07/13/must-listen-to-audio-mother-of-ghanas-rep-to-big-brother-africa-selly-goes-gaga-on-radio?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Ghanacelebritiescom+%28GhanaCelebrities.Com%29[/url]

I no understand too o...am hoping one of our Ghana brothers will help us.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
THE AMAKA:

With 36 states plus the federal capital territory, obviously there can't be 37 contestants. And by tribe? No way.
I think it was most likely whoever impressed the producers/casting directors at the auditions. Simple. Just like every other Big Brother in other countries.
Inshort its like auditioning for X factor? I am sure there will be tribal undertones by way of votes. OR?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
Melvin don dey give farewell speech o! Abeg una dey vote sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
alexumeho: Not even a hand shake! Which kinda of RR did Selly and Melvin just put up.......
The spirit warned melvin not to shake,in other not to receive it via bluetooth!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Was it interesting compared to BBA.. I didnt watch!!!

Any slight sign of potential it had was quickly put out by JFC (Joseph Fan Club) - a monstrous gigantic fan club spanning from Nigeria to Ghana in support of a boring dude called Joseph. And since viewers voted to evict, all the interesting housemates were eliminated by this festering cancer called JFC until other viewers had to wake up, unite and also evict the fat Joseph himself.

In short... It was rubbish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
alexumeho: Not even a hand shake! Which kinda of RR did Selly and Melvin just put up.......
The spirit warned melvin not to shake,in order not to receive it via bluetooth!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
spade:

Any slight sign of potential it had was quickly put out by JFC (Joseph Fan Club) - a monstrous gigantic fan club spanning from Nigeria to Ghana in support of a boring dude called Joseph. And since viewers voted to evict, all the interesting housemates were eliminated by this festering cancer called JFC until other viewers had to wake up, unite and also evict the fat Joseph himself.

In short... It was rubbish.
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tank God,no b wetin som people de predict say e go happ 4 RR naim happ o

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.