Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,464 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187521 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
*View From....you know who*

#Selly to Melvin: "I'm one of the
nicest persons.." ..hmm she freely
transmits gifts.
#Melly's date is like watching a court
prosecution on February 14. Can we
adjourn till Day 91?
#Melvin stares as Selly talks, she then
uses her hand gestures to block the
patches on her face.
#Melvin fills his glass to the brim and
says: "what are we cheersing
to"? ...cheers to ur village.
#At the start of the date, Selly's face
looks dominantly white but generally
multicoloured.
#Biggie loses patience and ends
Oneza rendezvous. Feza also can't
wait: "can we go ninja"?
#Feza jst said patikerero
which means (she's bored) in her
language to Annabel
#Biggie we don't mind
adding the remainder of Oneza's
time to Melly's date. Viewers are
tuning to CNN
#in fact, let Biggie
just show us the front door. We
want to know if it is open or closed.

#Feza really getting along with Oneal.
She is bringing all her experience in
job interviews.
#Feza's attraction to Oneal suggests
that she didn't have a strict dad
growing up.
#I0mins into Oneza's
rendezvous session, I am starting to
appreciate the snacks.
#Biggie gets bored with Oneza's date,
shows us the kitchen. Please feel
free to zoom on the grass.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dilllish!!! I'm so loving her dress..she looks so hot and pretty..

What happened to natasha's hot and cute saturday oufits..

I don't like bev's dress..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Inshort its like auditioning for X factor? I am sure there will be tribal undertones by way of votes. OR?

I doubt it. The guy that won was from minority tribe in Kaduna (I think). I don't think tribalism affected Big Brother Nigeria at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
wild child: I'm gonna have to watch that Nando/selly 'sex clip' again to be sure if they truely engaged in that act 'cos from I watched earlier,I don't fink Nando forkd her bt most ppl do here on NL,even the housemates aint too sure dats y they asked Nando about it during the truth or dare game even tho most of them lied during the game and for the STD,dats a pure lie,u can't go into BBA house with a disease like that...I have the terms and conditions of participating in BBA right here on my PC

You have the terms & conditions right? So how did Ola get into the house as a hypertensive patient?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Y did Beverly change her gown.. This 1 looks like what selly would wear! Bev pls bring back d black gown
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
#Feza to Oneal: "u are such a boring
date" ...u read our minds(TELEPATHY)
#I0mins into Oneza's rendezvous
session, I am starting to appreciate
the snacks.
#Feza looking gorgeous. I think Selly
should have had her session 1st. U
know...save the best for last.
#Oneza begin their rendezvous
session in order to entertain those
that will miss church tomorrow
#Biggie just called Selly twice in
15mins to the diary room. The 1st
time, he didn't recognise her.
#Beverly exits the rendezvous room
and Annabel stylishly rushes in to
see if she'll see a used condom.
#Biggie's finger is just by the button
waiting for Beverly to UnCloth so he
presses it. Selfish guy!
#Angelo: "let's have angry sex".
Beverly: "angry sex takes 3hr
#Biggie switching at this moment? I've told u to stop putting apprentices behind the camera.
#Angelo rushes over and kisses
Beverly. Today's wine is original.
#Angelly still on their 1st glass of
wine. Biggie should replay this video
to our tailor Elikem.
#Beverly: "I've not been swapped, I've
not been nominated" ..2shots will
evict u from Lagos.
#Dear Beverly, this is a romantic
date, not a criminal court.
#Beverly: "my school fee was 3million
naira" ...does the school come to ur
house?
#Beverly: "I was expelled from school
cos I stabbed a guy" ...Angelo leans
back, re-evaluates the future
#Beverly: "my ex boyfriend was very
short" ...2shots enters the kitchen to
cook beans.
#To save the remainder of Beverly's
ex' career, Biggie switches to The
Natasha Show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
And d mother of d ceremony is;

Natasha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Whoop whoop..melvin looks take away..

Annabel's dress is cool too..these girls are on a mission tonight oo...their dresses are short and revealing..and surprisingly, sally is covered up.

Mama natasha please just sit back at home if you are not in a party mood.

*myopia things..sally isn't covered up*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
spade:
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
VOTING LINES ARE STILL OPEN. SMS VOTE Melvin to :

Angola : 44555
Ethiopia: 8089
Namibia: 15626
Nigeria: 34350
Sleone : 2626
ROA : 2783142100414

This is the sort of time to shore up. When they think time is up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: r u from osun grin oya sorry!

I'm from d land dat yoruba originated from... OSUN OOOO... IFESOWAPO NI NU ISOKAN....
LOLxxxxzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chocopearl(f): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
Wow, diamond girls re hoitin.....pls someone shud tell natasha dat it's a party nt CWO meeting, i jst hope she doesn't wear dat out

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
abeg make una continue d update for d party we no get light for our side.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Why camera just dey focus on melvin? Me dey fear o! Cos na so dem do hakeem last week!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Loving d diamond guys tonite
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pre-party..4shots and still counting for diamond hms :- X

Awwwww..natasha looks stunning.. She has shut us all up..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Wow......Dellish looks delicious........so hot
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Luks lyk dillish's got tiny stretch mark on ha beautiful legs LOVIN HA ...STIL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
@SOM- dillish rily does look gorgeous, simply delicious. Love it! Fashion Police Joan Rivers just awarded her #Best Dressed#

Bev looks very nice too, but I dnt like this Selly's length she is doing. She shouldn't have bothered to wear red lipstick nah, Angelo will help her transform it to 'noode' It will be too easy for Angelo to put his hand inside haba sad this her right purple hand glove, na new thing?

Annabel too looks nice.
This is d first time I've seen Selly this covered up o, as per trouser tinz.

I knew Natasha wud change...d intimidation of fine gals all around was too much!

The guys are looking muah...esp Melvin

Imagine DH are getting drunk b4 heading out....lol

Pls what is happening in RH, I cnt seem to bring myself to tune der
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
What's with the one handed glove Beverrie wears nau?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dillish looks fab, her dress is on point.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Maahhhn, this Delissh can be damm hottt when she wants to o. No wonder Sholay dey trip.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
aodis: Why camera just dey focus on melvin? Me dey fear o! Cos na so dem do hakeem last week!
dats why we need to do overnight voting for melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
Natasha looks gud though.....loving bassey's beiber look.....selly looks good too wit d boots.....wild bad girl tinz......Melvin looks so goos n at peace with himself.....I see a hot party tonite.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languy69: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
I'd like to think Dillish was taking that much time to do her makeup because of me...LOL. But she's so naturally beautiful, she does not need much makeup. I think she does not look as much beautiful when she uses makeup.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oh angelo..bev needs to take back those feelings...wth is he putting on..sad

Cleo..can you breathe in that dress...its cute though..really nice and figure revealing.

You can't take away razzness from sulu..zero swag.. Sigh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
Selly looks really nice tonight.

Natasha's dress is just there undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bev n dis her famous jacket........lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Chai see Elik. serzly cleaning Pokello's shoes grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Elikem don turn house boy oo...seriously cleaning pokello's shoes..y d biatch just stares in d mirror
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Can you guys take pictures for people like me that aren't in Africa to watch live? Lol
Biko

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Queen of swag..I love her dress..I just don't like her stature, apologies to those dying for that body..the blush too..very annoying..elikem is cleaning her shoes for her. What a romantic gesture..

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.