Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,958 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186171 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
Then i want to believe that there will also be Big Brother Nigeria because i don't see how DSTV can afford to ignore Nigeria next year. The money they make from us is too much for us to be ignored. I hope Big Brother Nigeria returns.

Seconded. U took d words right out of my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM:

Seconded. U took d words right out of my mouth.

Elikem has done it again!!! shocked

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
spade:

Any slight sign of potential it had was quickly put out by JFC (Joseph Fan Club) - a monstrous gigantic fan club spanning from Nigeria to Ghana in support of a boring dude called Joseph. And since viewers voted to evict, all the interesting housemates were eliminated by this festering cancer called JFC until other viewers had to wake up, unite and also evict the fat Joseph himself.

In short... It was rubbish.

I actually did like Joe though, was gutted when he was removed.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
So which rendezvous session was d best- Bevengelo, Oneza, MELLY??

For me, I'll say none!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
mevems:

I actually did like Joe though, was gutted when he was removed.

Serves you right!

I was one of the people who took him out. You deserve it for evicting Gideon and Ebuka!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
9ja4eva:

I no understand too o...am hoping one of our Ghana brothers will help us.
She started by attacking a female panelist analysing the BBA, accusing her of not supporting her own and that the lady should take a cue from the other male panelists who were supportive of Selly and blasting Nando.
The host of the show cut the line and told her to calm down on air after which he called her back.
Selly's Mum said she believes Nando has a spiritual motive to torment Selly and that she will be writing officially to
Biggie to rain in on Nando because the
guy wants to break Selly's r/ship back home and She still maintains Selly did not do anything with Nando.
*Crush Translation*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
i was part of that Joseph fan club o wink

BBN was just a show where dudes drank endless supplies of Guinness stout (think they were d sponsors, fridge was always stock full)all day. Still made for an interesting view though.

Katung was a worthy winner
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dillish is dishing delicious dish with her delicious bo*bs pupin out.......cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
spade:

Elikem has done it again!!! shocked

grin
What has he done?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: So which rendezvous session was d best- Bevengelo, Oneza, MELLY??

For me, I'll say none!

Bengelo was the most note-worthy cuz it marks a progression and changes the BBA plot. It is significant.

Melly was informative but non-controversial.

Oneaza is the worst thing I've seen in that Rendezvous Room. O'Neal is a complete bore and a killjoy to boot. Very boring man.
Would make a terrible boyfriend. And I swear, any woman who dates him would age FAST. Gawd!
I see Feza dumping his ancient ratchet asss and running off with the gardener, giving O'Neal more wrinkles on his already old face.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
What has he done?

Don't mind me. I was just pulling Iyawo's legs.
She says she hates it when people post unclear, ambiguous updates grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
spade:

I don't want any Big Brother Nigeria abeg. A show where pecking a girl on the lips gets you evicted along with the girl whose lips you pecked (Chinedu-Joan, Gideon-Maureen, Ebuka-Helen).
A show where a girl (Francisca) taking interest in a guy (Ebuka) and going after him, makes her a "Sllut" in the eyes of sanctimonious newspaper journalists.

No thanks. I'll pass.
You're right sha. The hypocrisy in this country is just too much.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
spade:

*phew* oK
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're right sha. The hypocrisy in this country is just too much.

You can say that again. SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
spade:

Bengelo was the most note-worthy cuz it marks a progression and changes the BBA plot. It is significant.

Melly was informative but non-controversial.

Oneaza is the worst thing I've seen in that Rendezvous Room. O'Neal is a complete bore and a killjoy to boot. Very boring man.
Would make a terrible boyfriend. And I swear, any woman who dates him would age FAST. Gawd!
I see Feza dumping his ancient ratchet asss and running off with the gardener, giving O'Neal more wrinkles on his already old face.
..sooo true grin grin...feza was almost asleep lool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
alexumeho: Dillish is dishing delicious dish with her delicious bo*bs pupin out.......cool
hmmmmmm hope u are not having fantasy about de delicious dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
Do you guys think that the Diamonds would really get revenge on the Rubies for the alcohol situation? Lol
It would be hilarious. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
Nice one......oneal and elikem bring in pokello and feza upstairs,leave them in a room together and told them to iron out their differences.......feza started by apologizing to pokello for saying some bad things about her and for not understanding her n so many other talks,she said she is learning a lot in d house n becoming more mature.......pokello says she had an issue with diamond housemates picking on elikem when he swapped feza to diamond house n saw it as a revenge on elikem's part,yet no one was bothered when oneal sent her to diamond house......pokello said it was shocking for her to be told how the diamond housemates talk about after she left when she didn't offend anyone in particular,.....she said bimp n Nando shocked her for not behaving as men.......after much talks,they both agreed to sheath their swords and move on......that was quite commendable for the men in their lives how they made them come to talking terms with each other......feza promised to caution her brother Nando......after the talks,they went downstairs to have dinner which pokello prepared......lthere seems to be an air of relative peace in the ruby house this evening.....li just wonder how the diamond housemates will react seeing feza cool with pokello after spearheading pokello's gossips in the diamond house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
spade:

Na u sabi grin I didn't even get the drift grin. Cos I've been watching
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
They still hate each other...I mean pokello and feza! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
Amaechi5: hmmmmmm hope u are not having fantasy about de delicious dillish
She is "ife m na eri" Doctors prescription three times daily #flavour.com#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM:

Na u sabi grin I didn't even get the drift grin. Cos I've been watching

Okay... But did you just see that thing Bimp just did?
I think he should be disqualified. Violence is a big no no.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
spade:

Okay... But did you just see that thing Bimp just did?
I think he should be disqualified. Violence is a big no no.
What did Bimp do?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
I cant wait for elikem vs melvin's tennis match!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
pinky lips: Nice one......oneal and elikem bring in pokello and feza upstairs,leave them in a room together and told them to iron out their differences.......feza started by apologizing to pokello for saying some bad things about her and for not understanding her n so many other talks,she said she is learning a lot in d house n becoming more mature.......pokello says she had an issue with diamond housemates picking on elikem when he swapped feza to diamond house n saw it as a revenge on elikem's part,yet no one was bothered when oneal sent her to diamond house......pokello said it was shocking for her to be told how the diamond housemates talk about after she left when she didn't offend anyone in particular,.....she said bimp n Nando shocked her for not behaving as men.......after much talks,they both agreed to sheath their swords and move on......that was quite commendable for the men in their lives how they made them come to talking terms with each other......feza promised to caution her brother Nando......after the talks,they went downstairs to have dinner which pokello prepared......lthere seems to be an air of relative peace in the ruby house this evening.....li just wonder how the diamond housemates will react seeing feza cool with pokello after spearheading pokello's gossips in the diamond house.
Feza is fake. I still don't think she likes Pokelo. Mark my words. It is not over yet.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: I'm disappointed in what melvin and selly wore! R they going to a shrine in osun state

Y must it be OSUN STATE U Can do better
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
sajbabs:

Y must it be OSUN STATE U Can do better
r u from osun grin oya sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Miss_3v3: Feza is fake. I still don't think she likes Pokelo. Mark my words. It is not over yet.

Lol, of course! I just think they have both agreed to be civil with one another, thats all.

pinky lips: lthere seems to be an air of relative peace in the ruby house this evening.....li just wonder how the diamond housemates will react seeing feza cool with pokello after spearheading pokello's gossips in the diamond house.

LOL! Peace has been restored until the houses merge, that is! Then there shall be no peace! I hate peace! As long as its not affecting Bev or Mel and it doesn't turn violent, I'm all for it!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella:
What did Bimp do?
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
Did anypne catch Bev's bum bum?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly is hoooot tonight..wowza!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
Is mama Natasha going for naming ceremony or wetin? This ankara is seriously assaulting my eyes. The guys are not doingbad in their co-operate wears , yet to see nando but I can bet he's scruffy as usual. Abeg show me my Bev o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.