Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185617 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pokello looking like one Abuja runs girl I once knew...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
Na wa o........which one elikem dey clean pokello shoe for am.....after that,he asked pokello to keep up her swag,that heis loving d whole package n swag......he is obviously crazy with hanging around dis babe ........
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
looool @ how Elikem is cleaning Pokello's shoes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pokello will confront beverly grin finally...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: Pokello will confront beverly grin finally...

About what??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella: looool @ how Elikem is cleaning Pokello's shoes.

wont you love your man to do that for you? grin grin grin #JustAsking ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
LOL. See Angelo. Oldest man in the house looking like a secondary school boy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
mykali: Pokello looking like one Abuja runs girl I once knew...

Az in undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
The sight of angelo tonight disgusts me.. Where did the attraction come from beverly..where kwanu?? angry

Diamonds arrive. Let's see if they keep to their word and don't go in..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
THE AMAKA:

About what??
. @ d last party, beverly told elikem to be conscious of pokello..ofcourse elikem told pokello..and pokello wants to confront her..I hope they both fight grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
wild child:

of course I would cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
Loving feza's outit......looks mature n cool.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
For real,I can't tell d attraction for this angelo abi na tanjalo............not with these trees he is carrying
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: . @ d last party, beverly told elikem to be conscious of pokello..ofcourse elikem told pokello..and pokello wants to confront her..I hope they both fight grin

They can't. Might get disqualified without Biggie consisering if it's their first strikes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Diamonds in Ruby house. Everybody hugging everybody.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Selly has a banging body with her tommy tucked in.

The pancake on dillish and beverly's faces though...

Angelo and bev..not again pls..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
I ll never understand feza's dress code. Meanwhile, what's bev doing wt that man in rags I don't understand.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
lighternote: I ll never understand feza's dress code. Meanwhile, what's bev doing wt that man in rags I don't understand.

It's True Love.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
Modella's favourite advert ..knorr chicken..lmao..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
StateOfMind: Modella's favourite advert ..knorr chicken..lmao..
loool...that sorry excuse for an advert!! I just want to knock the people who brought that concept up. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
Where's the disc jockey though?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
StateOfMind: Modella's favourite advert ..knorr chicken..lmao..

is it the 'meals times are great times for the great super taste...' advert?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oh my ice queen..you look gorgeous kiss...

Where is pastor?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oh Look at my lovely Cleo looking like an underwater Princess. *licks TV screen*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
StateOfMind: Oh my ice queen..you look gorgeous kiss...

Where is pastor?

She's mine! angry stay away!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
wild child:

My man does it for me...nothing houseboy about it. Lovebug don bite Elikem enter body well well...
I beg na dat kind thing me I dey like. Pokello said during her talkshow today, dat she n Elikem are rily getting to understand demselves. Dat Elikem knows how to handle her bullshiat, cos she has a lot of those, and becos of that she's humbled and has learnt to say she is sorry to him wen they fight grin

If not for the 'morrafucka' stuff...I for like am. But as it is I don't like her at allll

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
wild child:

is it the 'meals times are great times for the great super taste...' advert?
The one where one old woman was looking through the kitchen cabinets for the chicken...fvcking irritant. angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
pinky lips: Na wa o........which one elikem dey clean pokello shoe for am.....after that,he asked pokello to keep up her swag,that heis loving d whole package n swag......he is obviously crazy with hanging around dis babe ........
Hmmm lol what a man can do when he is inlove. I hope she apppreciates all he does for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
And here comes kslib's entertainment..erikem and melvin playing already. undecided

Natasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This your mouth will not kill you.. Haba!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella:
The one where one old woman was looking through the kitchen cabinets for the chicken...fvcking irritant. angry

LMAOOO. I like that advert. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
Elikem and Melvin playing ping pong...Melvin has won the first set...Second set ongoing

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.