Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185617 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
mykali: Oh Look at my lovely Cleo looking like an underwater Princess. *licks TV screen*
Did you just lick the TV screen? mykali...see your life...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
The two grandmasters of ping pong, Melvin and Elikem, are battling it out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
lighternote: I ll never understand feza's dress code.Meanwhile, what's bev doing wt that man in rags I don't understand.

The ironic thing is that he has a good physique for clothes yet he prefers to wear those rags.
Melikem don start their tennis match o.
O'Neal is sulking alone upstairs whats the marra with this old man?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Natasha too gossip...shez already giving pokello the load down
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
And Melvin wins cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Melvin don win 11-9 cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
sholay2011:
Did you just lick the TV screen? mykali...see your life...lol

LOOOL. It's for Cleo mahn. Haven't you done worse for your Delish?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
dominique:

The ironic thing is that he has a good physique for clothes yet he prefers to wear those rags.
Melikem don start their tennis match o.
O'Neal is sulking alone upstairs whats the marra with this old man?

LOL at the old man.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Melvin don win Elikem oooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM:

My man does it for me...nothing houseboy about it. Lovebug don bite Elikem enter body well well...
I beg na dat kind thing me I dey like. Pokello said during her talkshow today, dat she n Elikem are rily getting to understand demselves. Dat Elikem knows how to handle her bullshiat, cos she has a lot of those, and becos of that she's humbled and has learnt to say she is sorry to him wen they fight grin

If not for the 'morrafucka' stuff...I for like am. But as it is I don't like her at allll

lolz,i wish i can do that for any lady tho but nothing wey love no fit do sha,shey you get? grin grin grin and as for Pokello i have forgiven her for that,thats my soft spot i easily forget n forgive,she is my favorite housemate and unless she up against in 9ja,im voting her,i like people that are bold,no nonsense attitude coupled with the fact that she's strong miss independent
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
After all of Elikem's mouth...Melvin whooped his azz. Or like I like to say...Melvin went Tahiti on his azz. Won the 2 sets...
I beg parry shud do n start...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
NO PICS FOR ME? OK SHA
cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Don't mind them, ladies are their own enemies they get bitter on their own when they know their dudes are not giving half of what the girl they are hating on is receiving.
#Na OBSERVATIÓN Oo!

What is your problem with ladies..you talk about the female housemates, you generalise and try to relate it to all ladies..its becoming too regular in your posts...this is about the housemates and not us. Learn to separate that.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
practikal: Natasha too gossip...shez already giving pokello the load down
Lol since when have Pokelo and Natasha been friends
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
THE AMAKA: NO PICS FOR ME? OK SHA
cry cry cry

I'm having trouble with uploading them dear. MTN palaver.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Wow.....my song is up again in d house......abeg who sing tis song
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
mykali:

I'm having trouble with uploading them dear. MTN palaver.

Awwww, well thanks for trying smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lmao see as sulu dey shine teeth dey dance
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
LOL. Bassey looks like one white dude I've seen on TV before.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
anyoone know the song playing. sounds nice
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
I love bassey...*i'm going to tear up*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Wetin dey do Oneal? undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
mykali: LOL. Bassey looks like one white dude I've seen on TV before.
*Yimu* Keep hallucinating because of Cleo.

Am now Team Dillish and Bassey.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Chai Bassey can dance sha. See as Sulu dey copy his moves and faililg miserably. I used to find him amusing now I just find him downright irritating.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
melvin wiked o..........see hw my bros nak elikem left ryt front and center chai 9ja nody cari last joo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Yooo...Biggie put in some other people to act as the Emerald housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dat guy calles pastor onelor whatever is so annyoing,see how him just balance for bed,dey sak feza if diamond housemates re inside the house or outside,what is he feeling like....pissed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
Wow....loving biggie's surprise emerald house housemates
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hahahaha..emerald housemates
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hehehe, are those the emerald housemates?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
This shit is funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.