Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185617 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
C'est moi:

damaka asked for pix
But you for zoom in small na grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella: That Eveva girl should take a chill pill, she's dancing like a mad woman.

She needs to fully maximise her one minute of fame dont u think...LOL

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Gogetta(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
@ Its modella, I dnt think so.. The dude played a song for almost 10mins! Wtf! Dude is the wackest!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Which one are you talking about.. Is it in enlish or youre talking about "kona kona"... If its kona,then go to google and type
Download kona mp3 by mafizkolo

You won't get any search results if you type mafizkolo o. The group name is Mafikizolo, I've been loving their songs since the early 2000s. S.A sure has rocking groups.

You're welcome @ItsModella

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
See dis mugu Angelo feeling like a don wit Beverly all over him in d name of dancing.......d rejected don turn corner stone for him mind..........hissing hard
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
angelo and beverly again??...dem use kissing do our girl? I'm irritated..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly needs heavy slap.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
Natasha. Stares at beverly and angelo as they slow wind...natasha tire grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
wild child:

u dey mind Afam? lolz
nt at all.jst tryna help a sis out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chocopearl(f): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
Nando jst stand dey watch tv, natasha sit down dey watch people wey dey dance, pokello abeg twisting no be by force free ur waist and angelo leave bev to dance.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
This emrald shiit doesn't make sense tbh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
I don tire for Beverly and Angelo. Can't they spend just one minute without kissing?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
But you for zoom in small na grin
i dnt hv tym.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
StateOfMind: angelo and beverly again??...dem use kissing do our girl? I'm irritated..

Don't worry. She's coming home next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
My Orlando jam........makes me happpppppppyyyyy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
playing good music bt d mixing is stone aged!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly ooooooooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed
These Ghana people go laugh us

Nando don confirm the Selly transmitted disease to pastor particular juncture grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
You people should leave Beverrie to enjoy ber man o. After tonoght it's till next week Friday at the Arena. A lot can happen before then. LoL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
I love Nando with my body and soul - Selly

She was telling Bimp
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
C'est moi:
d emerald HMs
na for ground you keep the decoder?.....nawa Ooº°˚˚°ºoo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly and her sugar daddy make me sick to my stomach...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Heyyyyy ANTENNAAAA IS MY JAAAMMMMMMM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva: I love Nando with my body and soul - Selly

She was telling Bimp
The babe never learn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
spade: Beverly and her sugar daddy make me sick to my stomach...

LOOOOOOOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ok now! Dj exclusive is a PRO?? Who happens to work for radio station coolfm that represent BBA?? Now all the djs who played and the ones to come are radio presenters who work for the radio stations reping BBA, they are not pros like your dj exclusive!! Stop this now!damn!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Elikem don comot cloth o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Infact I support bevangelo, besides she's single ride on bev but don't pull a selly on us grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Biggie had to show us the airtell from head to bottom..mscheww..

Biggie needs to focus more on the real hms..can't be bothered about the emeralds..

Selly now in bra alone.. Igboro geh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Wetin West Africa do these people sef? Na waoo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
Selly and Elikem don kolo sha. LOL.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
grin grin grin
Bimp and Nando think they were swapped dem don join west Africa beef. Bimp dey swear say he go do things if he survive. Where the people wey dey vote am.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
kgr28: Ok now! Dj exclusive is a PRO?? Who happens to work for radio station coolfm that represent BBA?? Now all the djs who played and the ones to come are radio presenters who work for the radio stations reping BBA, they are not pros like your dj exclusive!! Stop this now!damn!
wetin dis one dey yarn?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.