Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,137 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189162 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bimp na green snake,i hate am pass at least nando carry him own for head but bimp...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly. The kissing is enough. an Kahn.
I said it though. I said ther'd be a lot of kissing but no sex.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
dominique:

My braada, to think I was one of the people that vexed for the descision now I'm sooo glad for what he did. Sunday night come quick quick o.
There is a spirit guiding that melvin!!! I see him in the finals..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Drahmah: Owl'neal actually said "fvck west africa"...these guys need to be punished. Aren't there rules in this game? Why hate on a people?

He will die of heart of heart attack when Melvin's or Bassey's name is called as the winner. You have zero game tactics, zero entertainment value yet you're hating on those who has. I can't wait for him and Nando to get the hell away from my screen. Silly bunch of scumtwats!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
BTW this DJ just morphed into a total dumbass.

Which kind song come be dis again?

I won't be surprised if he's actually just using a DVD Player, cuz he let's these songs play to the end!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
ojesoj: I dont seeem to understand SELLY skin again oooo. the babe just dey black everyday, see her body sef. selly go soon black finish

I'm as confused as you are oo..right now, she's back to her black skin mode.. When she no be chameleon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hope you guys are voting oooo!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
Another disappointing party night.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
what's bimp and nan do saying to Sulu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
yemaldo: Bimp na green snake,i hate am pass at least nando carry him own for head but bimp...
I feel Bimp is being influenced by Nando.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
AFUA1979: Oneal just said f**k west africa, he doesnt care about them and will be the first housemate to publicy say this west african thing is bullshit, he will apologize to his country and start the war on Monday....Nando and Bimp saying they are starting war on Bev and Melvin while Oneal works on Elikem......Drama next week oooo undecided

LOL. They're eediots
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omiobo: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
Melvin for life
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
like i said my last five will be Melvin, Dillish, Bassey, i wont mind Natasha cos of her drama and Pokello.... Nando et al., are certified loosers.... O'neal is a jealous bitter person... And yes we should all applaud Melvin for not swapping...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM: @C'est moi...no mind afam jare. He dey pull ya leg.

Biggie don dey madt. We viewers know Emerald house is fake, so why camera come balance on dem like say like say....show us the Real HMs make we see...

Meanwhile *trouble o* for 197.
It's now Sulu, Nando, n Bimp. Dey r now saying...'Feck d gehs'

Pastor has instigated a WA war, now Nando has instigated a hate campaign against the females....
alryt ma'am.thankies.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

There is a spirit guiding that melvin!!! I see him in the finals..
Were you not wearing ur spectacle before ni? lol...evrione here knows Melvin is alredi in d finals...tho him winning is anoda tin entirely but our boy is safe till day 91!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
Where Angelo dey carry Beverly go? E be like say him wan go kpomi sinu kolobo Beverly finally.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
I wish oneal would get munyarized\prezzofied...he'd get so close to that money and fail woefully!

Haaa..its going down tonight..I'm dead!! Haaaa..aye ooo ..vip things..bev n angelo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
See Beveery o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
Angelo is fingering awah Beverriee ool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oneal, Nando and Bimp will not even get to the final let alone win the money. Conspirators never win. Instead of them to step up their game, they're hating on West Africans. Their plans will never work.

Melvin will survive this eviction and when he does, they should fear.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ha ha ha.. Aye o.. Elikem and poke too.. Hei..no peace! No one to caution the other.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
choi its an orgyooo, Ang-Bev and Pok-Elk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Biggie i said fingarring. Wtf is manipulation?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pokello n elikem upstairs kissing passionately for d first time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva: I love Nando with my body and soul - Selly

She was telling Bimp

which kind love koraa be this.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
pokello n elikem kissed.hmmmm to angelo n bev.im cin thngs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dillish just told Melvin that Elikem told Feza that she is into gals and dats y shez nt in a relationship in d house or smth...and y she isn't wiv Melvin. ..bla bla...na wa oo. See accusation. ..when shez criosly into me..eh eh. Thank God she laffed it off sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Jisos, beverly wan Bleep up, lights off, beverly n angelo on d bed kissing while pokello n elikem watchin n den dey both strt kissin grin..hope beverly gets bck to her senses( saying prayers)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
mykali:

LOL. They're eediots
worse come to worse Beverly will waka.. We cant split votes.. Money must go to either Bassey or Melvin... If anyone wants to go hug transformers then he or she can...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
What is beverly doing in the room with angelo.. The foolish girl is drunk and angelo wants to ale advantage... Elikem and pokello dey dere dey watch.. What the Bleep is this!!!!
Angelo wants to take advantage.. Where melvin sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Poks and Elikem observing them and kissing themselves.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly oooooooooooooooo , dis is a disgrace ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.