Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,398 members, 7,881,447 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187515 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
See dis mugu boys,bimp,Nando n pastor oneal having a gossip outside d party abt d whole west African alliance........na wa dis guys r so bitter,bimp says he knows Melvin put him or Nando up.......they are talking so bitterly abt dealing wit west African mutherfuckers.......Nando says he can't stand that bitch,na wa fr dis hatred he has for selly.......these guys just think they r smart,they r gonna be shocked to their marrows to hear melvin's decision tomorrow......meanwhile all d west Africans r busy dancing inside regardless of these other people's dead talks outside......bimp is a dangerous guy....am sure they will be a drama next week with his swap.......they r I sibyl threathned
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly e be like time don reach for you come back home!!! Wtf!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
mykali:

LOOOOOOOL

She's 21, he's 37!
My broda, subtract her age from his and use the remainder to create another human being. The creation would still be a 16 year old sexxually active teenager.

My broda, that is confirmed sugar daddy status!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chocopearl(f): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Selly is officially crazy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Etinghi going down in the house. They about to play Kukere.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
kgr28: Ok now! Dj exclusive is a PRO?? Who happens to work for radio station coolfm that represent BBA?? Now all the djs who played and the ones to come are radio presenters who work for the radio stations reping BBA, they are not pros like your dj exclusive!! Stop this now!damn!

Lmaooo. The pepper is burning you. Sorry ooo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Give me one reason not to hate beverly,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly don come again Ooº°˚˚°ºoo ...leave Angelo alone na, must U̶̲̥̅̊ kiss! Infact Bev is trynna annoy ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ nau
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
THANKS FOR THE PICTURES!!! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
spade:

She's 21, he's 37!
My broda, subtract her age from his and use the remainder to create another human being. The creation would still be a 16 year old sexxually active teenager.

My broda, that is confirmed sugar daddy status!

LMFAOO. Abeg dont destroy my ribs for me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
kgr28: Ok now! Dj exclusive is a PRO?? Who happens to work for radio station coolfm that represent BBA?? Now all the djs who played and the ones to come are radio presenters who work for the radio stations reping BBA, they are not pros like your dj exclusive!! Stop this now!damn!
Being a radio DJ doesn't make you less talented. DJ Humility works for Rhythm FM yet after DJ Jimmy Jat he's the best DJ in Nigeria by popular knowledge.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
Is Bev suffering from kissmania?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Lmaooo. The pepper is burning you. Sorry ooo grin
lmao CHAKALAKA is burning you!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
But you for zoom in small na grin

Afam u don come again abi?

Meanwhile..they sang 'she dey do me antenna' Elikem and Selly remove clothes craze....lol. I love dat song sha 2 much....

DJ malawi don wake me from sleep sha.....he dey try.

@ in other news. Nando, Bimp, and Pastor conspiring against West Africa. Bimp is so convinced that Melvin put him or Nando cos they r from the east. Bimp beat chest say if he makes it past this week, he promises to deal with west africa his side of the house. Pastor promised to do same for his side, dat infact he has started.
See dese bufoons o....tomor shud do and come, I cnt miss it for the world...I want to c their faces wen Melvin says what he did....BIG HEDIATS angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oneal should go and learn how to smoke a cigar, what he's doing no be am at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly will sure receive either angelo's deek or finger tonight..

And I thought bimp was preaching 1africa in his diary session..these guys will just die of envy and insecurity..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chocopearl(f): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abeg dis is nt normal again, Angelo don jazz our bev o, which kind kiss kiss be dis
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oneal thinks he has d monopoly of this game.......basssey,elikem,Melvin,bev need to wake up.....these fellas don't like them one bit.......to think the west Africans in d game don't even plan anything amongst themselves to send anyone out,they have all done anything they have done or taken decisions on their own but these other people r hell bent on dealing wit them in their words,as if say na a group go win d money n not an individual.......Melvin n co need to tighten up n see well.......these boys promise to play the game like crazy frm next week,I just wonder wet in dem wanna do sha.......toothless bulldogs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
yemaldo: Give me one reason not to hate beverly,
she's real, she's not a pretender, she's entertaining... Anglo is not married, bev is single... Let her breath Please guy... When she pulls a selly, den we shall hate!! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
Nando and Bimp will look like fools when they find out that Melvin did not swap himself with any of them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
Being a radio DJ doesn't make you less talented. DJ Humility works for Rhythm FM yet after DJ Jimmy Jat he's the best DJ in Nigeria by popular knowledge.
i am talkin about RADIO PRESENTERS... not radio djs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Selly to bimp- I like nando with all my heart n soul, I like him so much...d gurl sef no knw wotsup.. Nando to bimp n oneal- I cnt stand dat bitch, if ntfor bimp, I cnt stand dat bitch..its like d 3 re conspiring againts west africa, rily nt sure for bimp to say melvin must ve swaped him or nando, dat if he survives on sun,d game is on...if only d 3 fools knw, dey ll all b shocked on sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
alexumeho: na for ground you keep the decoder?.....nawa Ooº°˚˚°ºoo
u blind? and if itz on d ground nko which is nt,hwz dat ur biz? ok,ive noticed u.oya,take a seat.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Gogetta(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
In other news, there is a conspiracy against West Africa in the bba house. In O'neal's words," we are starting a war against west Africa". Co-conspirators are Bimp(that snake), Nando..its on!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva: I love Nando with my body and soul - Selly

She was telling Bimp
*modified.....tv no longer in ur face.u satisfied nw?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly is a confirmed self-servicer
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
kgr28: i am talkin about RADIO PRESENTERS... not radio djs.
Radio DJs also double as Radio presenters. DJ Humility is also a radio presenter.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
This DJ is avn problem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ds angelo de dull Bev game o,d dance wey de make Africa like her wella,ds mugu don wtheld am. Na d dance de make lot of people overluk some ...... Wey she de do o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
C'est moi:

*modified.....tv no longer in ur face.u satisfied nw?
Lol grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
My hatred for O'neal has gone hay-wire. Mschew... Rubbish!
Saying W/A is bleeped..
We dey wait you. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
Lol grin
k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.