Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,447 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187517 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
Lol grin But i think those emerald contestants are overdoing it sha. They should tone down on the acting and act natural.

Abi o. They're not even behaving like they know one another. Just dancing without much interaction. Looks like biggie just picked random peeps off the streets and gave them belts.
The dj is not doing too bad sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
GOBE!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Gogetta(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Chineke me! Which kain Dj be dis?! Dj cutrite 4rm Bostwana we're sorry!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
THE AMAKA: Thanks.@StateOfMind
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Eii! What did StateOfMind do to thank him? Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languy69: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM: Emerald house has joined the parry o.....Biggie o. Laff wan finish me....
They are all wearing the name belts.
Annabel wan take her own bobo...she no wan leave the glass partition.

This a big distraction....

Biggest distraction! Biggie just spoils their party mood. When they think they have shrunken to a small number and nearing the money, they now met all of the new people. They are still in shock. I don't blame 'em.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
Gogetta: Chineke me! Which kain Dj be dis?! Dj cutrite 4rm Bostwana we're sorry!
Nah, he's better than DJ Cutrite.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Sophie looks like beverly..

Dillish..be conscious of those bosoms..don't give sholay and afam high bp..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dis dj dey try......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
DJ Kenny Klips no be it at all, the guy cannot even mix to save his life. But he better pass DJ Cutrite sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
See gobe!!!

One thing I've noticed about many of these DJ's (save for Xclusive) is, whenever they realize the housemates ain't feeling their ish, they begin to play Naija and Ghanaian songs to redeem themselves grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
It's official.......naija jams just make any party hot......I rep my naija anyday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
@damaka,dese r some of d pix i was able to get

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
Please, who knows the name of the song on now? Abeg oooo!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Who dey show us dem TV?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
This eveva frm emerald is just something else..she be like iwin..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
The real hms are not sending the emeralds no more.

That's Mafikizolo right? I looove that song smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
StateOfMind: Sophie looks like beverly..

Dillish..be conscious of those bosoms..don't give sholay and afam high bp..
Lmao! SOM...u sef beta be conscious or I grab your..em sori...was greeting you...lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chocopearl(f): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bassey, bev & selly killing it
#omo see gobe o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Where is Selly?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella: Please, who knows the name of the song on now? Abeg oooo!!!

I think its 'ona' by Mafikizolo. Someone confirm pleeeez
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
bengelo make me cringe.
Annabel just watching from a distance.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella: Please, who knows the name of the song on now? Abeg oooo!!!
Which one are you talking about.. Is it in enlish or youre talking about "kona kona"... If its kona,then go to google and type
Download kona mp3 by mafizkolo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
"Personally" by Psquare is currently play and i could see Melvin's face saying "How come i don't know this song by Psquare"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
pinky lips: It's official.......naija jams just make any party hot......I rep my naija anyday.
Thumbs up to DJ X'clusive, hope DJ Black from GH Rep's this year also.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
dominique:

yeah...thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhk52GlkhVA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
d emerald HMs

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
DJ is playing Personally by P-Square! grin

Beverly and Melvin will be lost, like "When did P-Square sing dis one kwanu?" grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva: Who dey show us dem TV?
damaka asked for pix
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
dominique:

It was Khona
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
That Eveva girl should take a chill pill, she's dancing like a mad woman.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
dominique:

its Khona not Ona
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
C'est moi:

damaka asked for pix

u dey mind Afam? lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.