Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,695 members, 7,948,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2203523 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Na wa o..b**ch don turn naughty, anywAy beverly enuf wit dis ur kiss kiss with angelo, nt a nice sight for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Shey all those people who wanted to cut-off melvin's head for not saving himself will now give the boy some respect!!!
He did the perfect thing at the perfect time!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Gogetta: In other news, there is a conspiracy against West Africa in the bba house. In O'neal's words," we are starting a war against west Africa". Co-conspirators are Bimp(that snake), Nando..its on!

Add Pokello. Lol. Even with her Elikem its still a game at the end of the day
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly d kiss it haff do ooooo...dis girl like to kiss sha, no1nda ha lips r like dat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
Owl'neal actually said "fvck west africa"...these guys need to be punished. Aren't there rules in this game? Why hate on a people?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly and Selly have reconciled and are back as friends.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
This DJ has lost it. Playing Disco focckin Inferno? The fucck??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
FOR THE FIRST TIME I'M HAPPY MELVIN DIDN'T SWAP ANYONE THIS WEEK.
I REGRET THAT I WAS ANGRY WITH HIM CUZ OF WHAT HE DID BUT I'M GRATEFUL MELVIN PLACED HIMSELF FOR EVICTION.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LOOKs ON NANDO, BIMP, ONEAL AND POKELLO TOMORROW.
THIS PEOPLE SHOULD BE AFRAID.THEY SHOULD REALLY BE AFRAID.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pls what's Feza telling Dillish. That girl is poison.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: Beverly d kiss it haff do ooooo...dis girl like to kiss sha, no1nda ha lips r like dat

Leave am. She no go get STD by kissing o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: Beverly d kiss it haff do ooooo...dis girl like to kiss sha, no1nda ha lips r like dat

Lmao. You people are clowns.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abeg what was elikem and dellish discusssing? Also dellish and feza. Pls update us.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
Boboribo:

Leave am. She no go get STD by kissing o
but she fit get herpes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva: Beverly and Selly have reconciled and are back as friends.

They did not reconcile with each other. They reconciled with alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
hahahahahahahaah .......how is her lips like...LWKMD
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
Its almost certain that melvin will win this game. All these conspiracies and dirty games, coupled with his own admirable personality will win him the money. Africa has never been on the side of people full of hate.

Btw, wetin do feza?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella:
but she fit get herpes.

From kissing? WOW.

I should stop kissing random chicks o. ( ._.)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
O'Neal must go! Put him up for eviction against Angelo and Dellish and he is definitely a goner! I dey vex no be small! Too intimidated by West Africa. Cause them no sabi win HOH as much as we have?
Secondly there are 14 SADC reps, 8 EA reps, and only 6 WA reps, so how is it such a surprise that more SADC and EA reps have gone? These people are delusional! Over paranoia dey worry dem. They should even want to be the only rep from their region or else the votes will be split. They really are not very smart. Lol. Oneal thinks he knows everything but doesn't know how the voting works. They stand to lose if they all go to the finals. Dummies.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dis Dj is the worst oh....am even feeling sleepy,unlike me last week wit Dj Xulsive,I was partying wit them @home....naija for life
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella:
but she fit get herpes.

Alcohol go disinfect am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
feminine A: Abeg what was elikem and dellish discusssing? Also dellish and feza. Pls update us.
Na wa for all of una sha. They were just catching up. .ahn ahn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Shey all those people who wanted to cut-off melvin's head for not saving himself will now give the boy some respect!!!
He did the perfect thing at the perfect time!!!

My braada, to think I was one of the people that vexed for the descision now I'm sooo glad for what he did. Sunday night come quick quick o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lalaosky...

Do you finally see why I said Melvin actually made the right decision by not saving himself?
Perfect timing!

KEEP VOTING MELVIN, GUYS!!!

THIS IS THE LAST STRETCH!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
Just look at Selly. Smh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
@C'est moi...no mind afam jare. He dey pull ya leg.

Biggie don dey madt. We viewers know Emerald house is fake, so why camera come balance on dem like say like say....show us the Real HMs make we see...

Meanwhile *trouble o* for 197.
It's now Sulu, Nando, n Bimp. Dey r now saying...'Feck d gehs'

Pastor has instigated a WA war, now Nando has instigated a hate campaign against the females....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hey,see gang up against west africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
StateOfMind: Its almost certain that melvin will win this game. All these conspiracies and dirty games, coupled with his own admirable personality will win him the money. Africa has never been on the side of people full of hate.

Btw, wetin do feza?
Don't be surprised Bassey may pull a shocker...even my Dillish *smiles broadly*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ojesoj(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
I dont seeem to understand SELLY skin again oooo. the babe just dey black everyday, see her body sef. selly go soon black finish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
How many Best Friend Selly go get?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
What is dis plenty everybody whispering something into evryone's ear.....make these people go sleep,dem no fit do Melvin nothing.....a million conspiracies equals to zero for this game,Nando n bimp gusting with sulu outside outside....all na in vain joor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
This DJ doesn't know his transitions at all. Changes from a very good jam to a drab song or from dancehall to rap. The focck is that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oneal just said f**k west africa, he doesnt care about them and will be the first housemate to publicy say this west african thing is bullshit, he will apologize to his country and start the war on Monday....Nando and Bimp saying they are starting war on Bev and Melvin while Oneal works on Elikem......Drama next week oooo undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.