Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,881 members, 7,899,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193621 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kslib!!!!!!!! *I'm usinq exclaimations like my quy* Kslib!!! I miss you already,where are you??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
Chaii..how did Nando go from most loved housemate to a hated 1.
See how people are tweeting about how irritating he is..just cos he was speaking to dillish.
I didn't see 1 good word about him.
These days I can't even find team Nando on twitter.
They were everywhere before.
I have to admit he was my fave for about 3 weeks during the show.
This is why I always say entertainment doesn't assure u the 300k.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nando talkin abt love n cleo is payin attention,Headache begin wori me cos of all ppl, no be nando go talk abt love taaaaah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
adaberry: Lmfao! Sowii...It was just a wink! Closinq of one eyes sharperly..

I know what a wink is. And since the days of Adam, when a lady winks at you it could only mean two things.
1. She is flirting with you.
2. Read number 1 again.

Oya enough derailing. Nando is trying to make some sense right now. Let me listen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
ella.b:
elikem saying if nando had stepped up his game, he would have gotten dillish.
dillish and Cleo agrees but Nando is refusing, saying they r all playing d game.
saying if dillish wins d money, does it mean she would share d money.

I have said it before, Dillish really adores Nando and might even be in love with him. Otherwise why does she put up with him?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
njokusboy:

Lollzz, Sorry kid, I don't spend my time beefing someone on a reality show.... I tink u suffer from clinical depression. Pple who do vent their frustrations on social media.

Make una ignore F*******Addict abeg' this leopard is not gonna change its spot anytime soon
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
Cos of work tinz, I am more comfy watching the highlights.

I have watched 3 days highlights back to back now. And I hardly saw Melvin feature. Now I'm convinced that there are ten housemates left plus one ghost-Melvin. Dem no dey see am.

***singing Ghostmode by Phyno ft Olamide. Ndi ala ndi ala lele lekwa achiri achiri GHOSTMODE dey no see am***

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Women love attention and Nando is most certainly giving her more than enough.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
R/ship discussions bore me.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
mykali:

I know what a wink is. And since the days of Adam, when a lady winks at you it could only mean two things.
1. She is flirting with you.
2. Read number 1 again.

Oya enough derailing. Nando is trying to make some sense right now. Let me listen.
I never liked Nando tho. He's just too Childish like that quy beefinq our male rep..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
alexumeho: Honestly I A̶̲̥̅̊♏̶̲̥̅ begining to like Angelo.....he really brought out the best in our Bev....#teamBevAngelo#
thats d reaction angelo want from viewers, to c him as a caring lover who brings d best out of pple, he knows he offers ZERO entertainment hence his best bet is to hook up wit a girl, c d trend from huddah to annabel n now bev to make him relevant, he succeeding sha to b 37yrs no b beans but if angelo wins he ll kick bev sorry ass to d curb, poor bev luking 4 future husband

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
@spade you don run? Talk another thing about fair chance for this game make i fire you another explanation why fair chance no dey this game again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
fork adict: Cos of work tinz, I am more comfy watching the highlights.

I have watched 3 days highlights back to back now. And I hardly saw Melvin feature. Now I'm convinced that there are ten housemates left plus one ghost-Melvin. Dem no dey see am.

***singing Ghostmode by Phyno ft Olamide. Ndi ala ndi ala lele lekwa achiri achiri GHOSTMODE dey no see am***

Even ghosts end up revealing themselves so e no matter if Melvin na Ghost we like am like that grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
ItsModella:
Of all the housemates that talked about the Emeralds, you decided to single out Melvin. Really bro, this is getting boring.

Ok. So you expect me to quote what each and every housemate said in that marathon gossip session? Like I am that jobless. I only quoted the one that caught my attention. Or you would rather me not quote it cos it came from Melvin right? SMH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
Maybe my Kslib has slept.. I feel sleepy now..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
fork adict:

Ok. So you expect me to quote what each and every housemate said in that marathon gossip session? Like I am that jobless. I only quoted the one that caught my attention. Or you would rather me not quote it cos it came from Melvin right? SMH
Of course, it had to be Melvin's own that caught your attention. It's all about Melvin with you. One would think Melvin is the only housemate with the way you keep singling him out in all the discussions. You're starting to sound like a broken record, just accept it.

And tomorrow, you will say Melvin is not entertaining. If he's not entertaining, you wouldn't always feel the need talk about him all the freaking time like he's the only person in the house.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
ASUU!i hail thee,see what thou hast caused...strange monikers evrywhere trying to seek attention

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
ItsModella:
Of course, it had to be Melvin's own that caught your attention. It's all about Melvin with you. One would think Melvin is the only housemate with the way you keep singling him out in all the discussions. You're starting to sound like a broken record, deal with it.

And tomorrow, you will say Melvin is not entertaining. If he's not entertaining, you wouldn't always feel the need talk about him all the freaking time like he's the only person in the house.
Good niqht the qreen lady!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dude go buy walka abeg. So u dnt have a biased sense of judgement.allow the addicts to tell u wt goes on.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
lolzzz abeg make i go sleep, im bored to the marrow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by MizBeHavin: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
languys69:

I have said it before, Dillish really adores Nando and might even be in love with him. Otherwise why does she put up with him?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dillish to Nando: "You'd better speak out now if you are feeling something, you might miss the girl of your life."
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2013

DEADEST!!!! grin grin grin grin

Look at me laughing alone from the balcony like a mad man! I swear, if my neighbors call psychiatrist for me dis night, una know who cause am!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
@fork addict we have heard u.
Since u can't afford walka keep watching highlights.
But come ooo..u sure say no be dstv family u dey use? Maybe na only African Magic u get..cos hm's they dey awake till 3am.
Anyway I think ur soundtrack is starting to sound very cute.
It even borders on obsession.. grin
Keep up the good work.
And maybe u should ask people on NL for donation so u can get a walka if u must comment on this thread
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dannyxy: ASUU!i hail thee,see what thou hast caused...strange monikers evrywhere trying to seek attention
i tell u.... And its really disgusting.... M fed up sef....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
MizBeHavin:

I have to reply this please. She doesn't like him. She barely tolerates him. I see her face whenever he plays with her. Its part of her strategy, to be flirty and nice and not take sides.

I know how it feels. I hate to think she loves him...he is not worth it. But some girls love bad boys and it won't surprise me if she's falling for him because she thinks Nando loves her because of all the attention he's giving her. Funny enough, all Nando wants is to bang her....Selly has been there before. Nando is the type that bangs a girl once and would just move on because he feels great he has been able to conquer her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
its often safer 2 concentrate on ur favorite hsemte,n leave d 1's u dnt like alone,dats y i dnt even talk Evil abt Nando,cos i av better ppl 2 talk abt,I beliv in d sayin "if u dnt av sumtin gud 2 say jus kip kul"@ fork Addict once said in few pages ago dat why he is beefin on Mel is because of his Fanatics,so my concern is dat, if u r really aimin @ his fans, then u r a sadist,cos u ll neva change d way d feel abt Melvin,bt u av succeeded in hurtin their feelins,u said d r ova throwin Him @ ur face,I tink u r obsess wit Melvin,cos if i wer u, i ll focus on my favorite n leave d so called Ghost

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
languys69: Dillish to Nando: "You'd better speak out now if you are feeling something, you might miss the girl of your life."
Lolz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
ella.b:
elikem saying if nando had stepped up his game, he would have gotten dillish.
dillish and Cleo agrees but Nando is refusing, saying they r all playing d game.
saying if dillish wins d money, does it mean she would share d money.

Dellish likes Nando but is pretending

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hian!! This nando and dillish biko. Oh well as long as its not Millish abi Mellish it's all good.

For all those Mellish fans please let me explain first. I don't like it because it is too complicated period.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
dmalam:
grin E NO CONCERN YOU, BUT WETIN BRO MELVIN DO U NAH

Ok.let me take you thru the evolution of this Melvin beef thingy.

In the early days of the show, many folks on here were freely dissing the guys game or lack of. All of a sudden, he became 'everyone's darling' on here. How that change came about is beyond me. Then it now went a notch further when some online thugs constituted themselves into an extremist group. These guys are ready to break online bottle on your head if you dare speak ill of Melvin. For me, that was the height of intolerance. And I took it upon myself to point out the flaws in their darling's game. That's all. Its ok to diss all the other housemates but its a crime to diss Melvin? SMH

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.