Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,915 members, 7,899,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193664 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2013
I don't know how you guys follow this thread.
*furk has always said melvin Is not entertaining from day1 but is not against him winning, he has acknowledged him as a potential winner a couple of times a long time ago.
*he has given his definition of entertainment pages ago when some posters asked him to.
*you know he take ages to respond to post, hence his post just pops up when issues have already been trashed out.
*dude furking loves back and forth and you are encouraging him by responding? And then you still complain?
*you all know his mission here but keep indulging him and you expect him to stop?
*please let him air himself freely and simply ignore his posts if you find them irrelevent and bitchy and antisocial
*if you keep responding to his post, then you will keep getting the same old arguments.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2013
SOM....thumbs up....nice post. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2013
Just when i thouqht today will start with a fresh start..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2013
Bore= Melvin
Potential winner = melvin

That's all..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2013
Shey ik no fit give melvin hint on how to play em game? AS in make em just hint am pe pple for for outside gbadun em movement with dillish! Like push am to go for her! Abi I talk too much?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2013
Geht a venue cool..we pay gate fee grin..u both fight shocked..the winner takes d moni cry..Lmao
#jstsayin' tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib: Just when i thouqht today will start with a fresh start..
@forkaddict mostly posts in the morning..I doubt we'll have fresh starts.
Meanwhile I will like to remind @forkadict that he's on Nairaland.
And yes we have a right to be baised towards our reps especially when we feel they are doing well.
Have u seen the way botswanans campaign for owl'neal..u'll swear Oneal is a saint that treats Feza like a queen.
If u go to S.A site Angelo is the hero there.
So what are u really upset about.
Every country has their own site and does same.
Why must Nairaland be different.
If u don't like the atmosphere I suggest u stay out of it.
No one is forcing u to come and read our "baised" posts

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2013
miss sparkle: Bore= Melvin
Potential winner = melvin

That's all..
Exactly..letz jst leave it at that!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2013
aodis: Shey ik no fit give melvin hint on how to play em game? AS in make em just hint am pe pple for for outside gbadun em movement with dillish! Like push am to go for her! Abi I talk too much?
Abeg ooo..
I.K should do no such thing.
I just learnt 4rm someone that Melvin's family doesn't want him near dillish..they feel she's spoiling his game and have been praying against that union.
I also think they've seen all her flirting with Nando and Bimp..and obviously if Melvin na ur bro u no go advise am to follow everybody they tap current from the same source.
Me I agree with them..infact I'm joining them to pray against that union.
From his sis Tonia's tweet it's obvious she likes Maria..she even calls her sweetheart n stuff

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl:
@forkaddict mostly posts in the morning..I doubt we'll have fresh starts.
And yes we have a right to be baised towards our reps especially when we feel they are doing well.
Have u seen the way botswanans campaign for owl'neal..u'll swear Oneal is a saint that treats Feza like a queen.
If u go to S.A site Angelo is the hero there.
So what are u really upset about.
Every country has their own site and does same.
Why must Nairaland be different.
If u don't like the atmosphere I suggest u stay out of it.
No one is forcing u to come and read our "baised" posts
Me sef tire oooh.. Just when you tink say mata don finish,you go just see am quote a comment of 2days ago..
I hope i no miss anything when i sleep off.. When you sleep?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2013
And the MOB is in full force today. Lmao.
cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl:
Abeg ooo..
I just learnt 4rm someone that Melvin's family doesn't want him near dillish..they feel she's spoiling his game and have been praying against that union.
I also think they've seen all her flirting with Nando and Bimp..and obviously if Melvin na ur bro u no go advise am to follow everybody they tap current from the same source.
From his sis Tonia's tweet it's obvious she likes Maria..she even calls her sweetheart n stuff

Noo me just dey talk o! But if em don fall for the girl e go hard o cos na em go marry am at the end of the day. But me no think say dillish dey spoil melvin game.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib:
Me sef tire oooh.. Just when you tink say mata don finish,you go just see am quote a comment of 2days ago..
I hope i no miss anything when i sleep off.. When you sleep?
I no sleep early sha..I slept around 3am..but I wasn't watching..I got bored by Oneza's scheming.
But I spent the night discussing with 1 chick that knows Melvin's family and communicates with Maria..na she be intermediary.
The girl they even gist me about 1 girl wey dey send Maria death threats.
The chick said Melvin disvirgined her and now Maria and Dillish wanna snatch him from her.
That if they enter lagos she'll make sure she kills and buries them.
She also said she'll kill Maria's entire family if she doesn't stay away 4rm Melvin after the show.
She even went as far as sending the same message to Maria's friend and Melvin's sis
The guy never commot and all this commotion don they happen.
If he come win e go be trouble ooo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2013
aodis:

Noo me just dey talk o! But if em don fall for the girl e go hard o cos na em go marry am at the end of the day. But me no think say dillish dey spoil melvin game.
She they add good sides and bad sides.
But I no just like her flirting lifestyle.
See as Nando they kiss her neck yesterday...and she no fit push am commot..instead she come set the neck well.
Nando they beef Melvin cos of the girl...that 1 alone fit be game spoiler..depending on how things pan out and how MeLvin handles the situation.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl:
And yes we have a right to be baised towards reps

Just what i was about to post.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl:
I no sleep early sha..I slept around 3am..but I wasn't watching..I got bored by Oneza's scheming.
But I spent the night discussing with 1 chick that knows Melvin's family and communicates with Maria..na she be intermediary.
The chick said Melvin disvirgined her and now Maria and Dillish wanna snatch him from her.
She also said she'll kill Maria's entire family if she doesn't stay away 4rm Melvin after the show.
She even went as far as sending the same message to Maria's friend and Melvin's sis

Choi! Na she be d first girl wey dey disvirgin? The guy said he came into BBA house as a single guy. Mhen if he wins eh, girls head go roll 4 d matter o. Despirado girls.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2013
Mehn, I'm so in love with Pokello's Twitter timeline right now!

Been reading since morning cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl:

Oh my gosh. That girl should be found and held responsible for uttering such words if they're true. Melvin has never mentioned he was in a r/ship as serious as this before.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl:
Whaaaat? Chineke... All these desperate girls don start..
I no want make melvin have anything with maria sef.. Make her and dillish just go their own cos the ackwardness will still be there if he's with maria..
When show end,my guy go come back Naija con continue running the ministry..
Wetin be Melvin sister handle?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2013
ladunsky: pls everyone should pls stop picking on fork addict...

Abeg leave dem my ladunsky.

I full ground i swear. If they think i can be intimidated cos melvin extremists are in the majority on here and cos of that i keep quiet if i have anything bad to say about him, then they are sitting on a verrrrrrrry looooooooooooong cork.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl:
She they add good sides and bad sides.
But I no just like her flirting lifestyle.
See as Nando they kiss her neck yesterday...and she no fit push am commot..instead she come set the neck well.
Nando they beef Melvin cos of the girl...that 1 alone fit be game spoiler..depending on how things pan out and how MeLvin handles the situation.
Melvin know say tension dey btw him and Nando but just dey pretend tobe cool.. My guy smart.. He go enter diary room say "i nominate nando cos i know his name will not come-up,, i like nando,no homo"..
D guy smart gaaan,dats why d thing dey pain am say emeralds foool am..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2013
tuktudicko:
Geez!!!
Una can lyk wahala
U v indirectly stated dat adaberry is local....na wa oooo

Make una free d love birds abeg
or do I take it dat u r hitting on safarigirl indirectly??

Dude, I never said Adaberry is Local... I only dropped ma opinion. I don't want trouble ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib:
Whaaaat? Chineke... All these desperate girls don start..
I no want make melvin have anything with maria sef.. Make her and dillish just go their own cos the ackwardness will still be there if he's with maria..
When show end,my guy go come back Naija con continue running the ministry..
Wetin be Melvin sister handle?
@talk_2_tee
Finally e fit come marry Naija babe.
But I pity Maria..that chick is in LOVE.
On wednesday night my friend (who has been gisting me and has Maria on bbm) told her to put on her tv and see Dillish on Melvin's bed. That they are doing nothing.
Immediately her tv finished booting she saw Melvin begging Dillish not to leave his bed and turned it back off..
She was complaining to the chick that she won't have HBP cos of him.
My friend told her it's cos Eveva wanted to join him on bed.
When she learnt Eveva was on the bed she said she trust's Eveva more with Melvin.
I just dey pity her sha...even if them no marry make dem hook up..
I know say he go still come marry 9ja babe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib: Feza telling oneal that Bimp,nando,dillish,melvin and beverly have already said they got eachothers back and have established themselves as the top 5...
She said they will over power the rest cos they wont nominate eachother but will rather nominate them(oneal,feza) and the few...

Hopefully. if so, then that is a welcome development. it's time Oneal stepped. i dont even want africa to give him the honour and privilege of being a Big Bro finalist.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2013
***Modified***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl:
Abeg ooo..

are u sure,if so i like it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2013
**modified** lmao!! Its too early
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao..he said she looks like dilish..ur askn if tz Eveva...Lwkm!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2013
fork adict:
(1) And if I get a walker, I should be watching big bro while at work right. How professional and ethical.
(2) I wake up on a typical weekday by 5am. And you expect me to stay up till 3am? Na me wan win the $300k?
(3) Thank you.
(4) Absolutely uneccessary.

and U can come on Nairaland on n post comments Very professional n ethical U know?
Fork, time don reach 4 U to drop dis talk... U n I know say U just wan torment Melvin fans... but na work U dey... thank U 4 ur normal cooperation Bro...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib:
Kslib u dey find trouble abi...jokes apart do you think she does? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl:
@talk_2_tee
Finally e fit come marry Naija babe.
But I pity Maria..that chick is in LOVE.
On wednesday night my friend (who has been gisting me and has Maria on bbm) told her to put on her tv and see Dillish on Melvin's bed. That they are doing nothing.
Immediately her tv finished booting she saw Melvin begging Dillish not to leave his bed and turned it back off..
She was complaining to the chick that she won't have HBP cos of him.
My friend told her it's cos Eveva wanted to join him on bed.
When she learnt Eveva was on the bed she said she trust's Eveva more with Melvin.
I just dey pity her sha...even if them no marry make dem hook up..
I know say he go still come marry 9ja babe
Sometimes,i feel like maria and dillish aint that close as we believe...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.