Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,878 members, 7,899,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193605 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2013
ItsModella:
1. Tell us your definition of entertainment or remain quiet. (1)

2. People talk about Oneza for a reason---their scheming ways. I don't expect you to know that since you only watch the highlights. And stop making it seem like Oneza are the only housemates people talk about on this thread. There is Annabel, Nando, Angelo, Beverly..etc. People also talk about these housemates depending on the dynamics of the house. But you, fork addict, you pick on Melvin for no reason at all to the point where it has become absolutely ridiculous, boring and tiring. Son, you bïtch too much about Melvin for no reason other than "he's not entertaining". Who spends that much time on a boring person? undecided

(1) I already did. That was the subject of my first or second post on this thread. You may go dig it up. Check out the first sub 100 pages. youll find it there. i will not re-define it. Least of all, for your sake. You wanna know, go dig it up. FYI, I am very systematic with the way i do my sheet. So you feel, i will be emphasising that a particular housemate is not entertaining without first making it clear what i mean by entertaining?

(2) LMAO. I think if you dont have a job, comedy will be a good prospect for you to consider. and even if you have one, a career switch in that line will pay you. That advice subsists if you are still in school too.
Now listen up, you said 'People talk about Oneza for a reason---their scheming ways. I don't expect you to know that since you only watch the highlights. And stop making it seem like Oneza are the only housemates people talk about on this thread. There is Annabel, Nando, Angelo, Beverly..etc.' So why hasnt anyone picked on Melvin? or even mentioned any bad thing about him? oh i get, he is MR PERFECT.

Same way you guys bi.tch about Oneza is also boring and tiring. Play fair

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2013
Just tuned in to see melvin giving the power of No to dillish... I didint hear the speech he gave before giving dillish the power of no..
They hugged and dillish said "love you"..
Annabel jokingly said if you had given me,i will hate..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2013
He gives it to Dillish....this I predicted, and for the second time, Bimpe is proved wrong...niqqa has terrible psychic abilities

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2013
Esejojo: I never believed I would see that day when u would promote a belief that the "ghost" (Melvin) is capable of winning the Chase. smiley Bruv - no beef intended - I strongly believe you have every right to promote your opinions on BBA on this forum, however, I believe your methods have been largely anti-social. Cheers, bruv. smiley

I am seeing your name for the first time on this thread. You'll need to do one thing for me real quick. Peruse the past 30 pages or thereabout and identify the Chairman or Lady chairperson of the MELVIN EXTREMIST GROUP ON NAIRALAND and indicate your interest in joining them. Once you are enlisted, as a bonafide member of the group, come back and then we can talk.

Until then, so long guy.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl:
@forkaddict mostly posts in the morning..I doubt we'll have fresh starts.
Meanwhile I will like to remind @forkadict that he's on Nairaland.
And yes we have a right to be baised towards our reps especially when we feel they are doing well.
Have u seen the way botswanans campaign for owl'neal..u'll swear Oneal is a saint that treats Feza like a queen.
If u go to S.A site Angelo is the hero there.
So what are u really upset about.
Every country has their own site and does same.
Why must Nairaland be different.
If u don't like the atmosphere I suggest u stay out of it.
No one is forcing u to come and read our "baised" posts
In the Tswana and SA sites you mentioned, dont they have antagonists of O'neal and Angello thereat. Paint the whole picture next time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2013
Fastest person to unroll a very big toilet roll will win ..what a task undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2013
I don't know why some of you want to stifle people's rights to criticize a particular candidate. Live and let live Criticize and let criticize.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2013
Oooopsss...oneal won !
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2013
Omeal just won HoH!!! God!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2013
Elikem won
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2013
GOD can anybody b more humble dan melvin...he even asked 1st...who wants 2 voluntare b4 giving it out....den he said he has tlkd 2 dellish abt it....meaning he seekd her opinion...somethng peeps hv neva done b4....***btw*** oneil don win head of house....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mavor: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2013
fork adict:

I am seeing your name for the first time on this thread. You'll need to do one thing for me real quick. Peruse the past 30 pages or thereabout and identify the Chairman or Lady chairperson of the MELVIN EXTREMIST GROUP ON NAIRALAND and indicate your interest in joining them. Once you are enlisted, as a bonafide member of the group, come back and then we can talk.

Until then, so long guy.
You're taking this BB thing way too seriously. You get time. Go find work guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2013
ItsModella: Jackie and Akin!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

Make Oneal fall down and die o grin grin

How gorgeous is Jackie? They don't show Ghanaian movies in SA anymore which upsets me because I love their actors so much.

LOL... I was thinking last night though that poor Biggie had to bring 2 West Africans there just to avoid a riot. If it had been 2 SADC or 2 East Africans doing the judging, Nigerians would be up in arms crying foul and all other manner of injustices. And I didn't hear any complaints from other regions about this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2013
Ok na Elikem!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2013
Yayyyy..it was elikem oo..they all thought it was oneal..I'm so happy..feza looks so disappointed. They already hugged and oneal was already feeling fly..

Oneza, Let the analysis begin..hehe..he'd say biggie cheated .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2013
Melvin is d king. *weather U like it or not, when U see him U must shake Ur head.* Oya rotate*

Funny enough I wasn't feeling Melvin's calmness at first but man has crawled out a bit n is doing gud enough ...
so no more beef...

dats a testimony...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2013
Please let's vote elikem, if he leaves then oneal becomes head of house and we all know what dat means...please please please
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2013
Is Oneal rili the HOH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2013
StateOfMind: I don't know how you guys follow this thread.
*furk has always said melvin Is not entertaining from day1 but is not against him winning, he has acknowledged him as a potential winner a couple of times a long time ago.
*he has given his definition of entertainment pages ago when some posters asked him to.
*you know he take ages to respond to post, hence his post just pops up when issues have already been trashed out.
*dude furking loves back and forth and you are encouraging him by responding? And then you still complain?
*you all know his mission here but keep indulging him and you expect him to stop?
*please let him air himself freely and simply ignore his posts if you find them irrelevent and bitchy and antisocial
*if you keep responding to his post, then you will keep getting the same old arguments.

Fair enough.

Dont know when it became a crime to air one's views about a big brother housemate. posters have called some housemates very unprintable names cos of very trivial occurrences in the house. I havent even called melvin by any offensive name yet. i only say stuff about how his game sucks. No name calling except if you regard my referring to his obscurity as a ghost. Still, they wont let me be.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2013
Elikem must not go home. Y'all pls go and vote for the tailor. He has won d HoH task. He'll never swap our Naija housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2013
Yes yes .....let him swap himself wide Oniel...oooh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2013
Elikem is d HOH. Elikem pls nxt week give us feza or oneal.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2013
See feza's faceooooo...........shez in trouble.........iactually thought oneil won oooooo.....but oneil came second ooooo....so elikem must nt. Go home ooooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl:
@talk_2_tee
Finally e fit come marry Naija babe.
But I pity Maria..that chick is in LOVE.
On wednesday night my friend (who has been gisting me and has Maria on bbm) told her to put on her tv and see Dillish on Melvin's bed. That they are doing nothing.
Immediately her tv finished booting she saw Melvin begging Dillish not to leave his bed and turned it back off..
She was complaining to the chick that she won't have HBP cos of him.
My friend told her it's cos Eveva wanted to join him on bed.
When she learnt Eveva was on the bed she said she trust's Eveva more with Melvin.
I just dey pity her sha...even if them no marry make dem hook up..
I know say he go still come marry 9ja babe
Famzing 101. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2013
Chei I only see 4 countries voting for elikem ghAna Nig SL ZIM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2013
Pls Elikem must not go!!! Oneal disappointed already after proclaiming himsef d winner of hoh only to get d shocker of his life. Elikem must stay!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2013
Feza, oneal ,bimp and nando says biggie cheated! Idiatss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2013
SAGirl:

How gorgeous is Jackie? They don't show Ghanaian movies in SA anymore which upsets me because I love their actors so much.

LOL... I was thinking last night though that poor Biggie had to bring 2 West Africans there just to avoid a riot. If it had been 2 SADC or 2 East Africans doing the judging, Nigerians would be up in arms crying foul and all other manner of injustices. And I didn't hear any complaints from other regions about this cheesy

I'm not surprised this is coming from a south african.. Your hearts are made of stone.. You can take offense if you like,afterall,its free...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2013
miss sparkle: Bore= Melvin
Potential winner = melvin

That's all..

Nice.

But let me make one thing clear before i get attacked for double speak. His being a potential winner is NOT DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE IS THE MOST ENTERTAINING HOUSEMATE. Its due to the show's messed up voting pattern in place. Even his most hardcore fanatics have confessed that there are more entertaining housemates in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2013
"But you know biggie makes mistake..remember that task I did with melvin the other time, where we had a tie and I had to remind biggie, biggie and you know how important it is to win HOH" - feza

I suggest biggie takes a look at it again- feza

In my eyes, oneal won - bimp

"I even finished second, I finished before elikem, he wasn't done when I finished" -feza

Nando also feels oneal finished first cos he did not participate, was in the toilet so he joined late. Even elikem didn't know he finished first. Is there actually a bias in biggie's judgement? Me no know again o.

Feza to bimp, please tell biggie to replay the footage.

Biggie do you want to kill these couple? Two loss in a row..hoho.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2013
mornin peeps, pls wat tym is their arena games? tnx......
u all r doin a gr8t job here. kip it up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib:
Me sef tire oooh.. Just when you tink say mata don finish,you go just see am quote a comment of 2days ago..
I hope i no miss anything when i sleep off.. When you sleep?

Probably one shuld read to the end when catching up on pages b4 commenting..its like u cum back n u r 10 pages behind..in catching up u may be tempted to rush n quote a comment but after reading to the end u realize dat tinz hve changed n u regret quoting..its not his fault..i was guilty of dat b4 but I learnt fast

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.