Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193626 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2013
njokusboy:

At number one, dissing melvin is a problem here for obvious reasons, use ur tongue to count your teeth, this site is called NAIRALAND THE NIGERIAN FORUM and melvin is our rep. You can't come and speak ill of our rep and expect us to applaud you. Go to a bots website and diss oneza and see what would happe,, dem go nearly behead you.

I am not saying and I dont expect you guys to applaud me if i speak bad about melvin. But do you guys need to attack me?
Not like i give a sheet tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by teajays(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2013
Oneal & Feza ...... oh! what a boring love story!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2013
Josydaky:
Guy e don do na. I have been reading this thread since yesterday and you seem to be on Melvin's case. Just drop it, okay. Lets just maintain our cool today. Don't worry yourself about someone who is not even aware of what is going on here.

i am only responding to any post with my moniker contained. I need to do that just to set the forking records straight.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2013
Feza is taking this thing to heart gan o. She's still crying and talking about it. Elikem must not leave on sunday o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2013
fork adict:

I am not saying you guys shouldnt post whatever the fork you want to about any housemate. Melvin inclusive. my point is why the fork should anyone with unsavoury things to say about melvin come under attack?

And i will provide you with proofs of people who have been so obscure and irrelevant since this thread started posting crap to insult me cos i have said a few 'nasty' things about melvin's.
YOU ARE A BAAAAAAASTAAAAAARRRRRRRD angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry DO YOU EVER MAKE USE OF YOUR BRAIN @ALL

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2013
Lmao..beverly say na "God has a plan". In front of oneza.No be wetin dem wan hear na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2013
Handy Manny: In the Tswana and SA sites you mentioned, dont they have antagonists of O'neal and Angello thereat. Paint the whole picture next time.

Thanks men. Even when they want to site instances, they only pick the convenient ones. SMH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2013
Feza your juist a frustrated old witch, keep crying, kip it coming phoooooooooooL .( I want to believe feza have no fans heregrin, if they do accept my sincere apology, d girl is a phooooooooooooooL!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2013
Now she's reading d Bible b4 she goes "crazy".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2013
Is Feza really cryinq?? What a waste!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2013
I need to read the bible, else I'll go crazy literarily - feza...

Couple now reading bible for strength..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2013
Abeg why is this our sister, Beverry dressing like a hobo these days? Angelo's wack style is rubbing off on her, eewww.

Btw, elikem just said Nigerians have fresh skin, especiall the girls

Melvin: "so me now like this, I have fresh skin"

Elikem: "yes now, you no see my own? For Ghana our wind dey spoil skin (huh?)"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2013
tuktudicko:
Hehehehehehehehehehehe!!!
Dis got me laffin so hard

Seems wat I said bou u being lyk o'neal riled u up
Sorry bou dat buh its d truth
gringringrin *MELVIN'S TEETH*
Rotfl
Epic
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2013
And now they read d bible and pray,...gosh I'm so irritated , I'm so disgusted..I h8 dis couple jeezzz..!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2013
Mavor: You're taking this BB thing way too seriously. You get time. Go find work guy.

Naah. members of the MELVIN EXTREMIST GROUP are taking far more seriously.

I dey work already. and matter of fact, moving on to a bigger one very soon. so i dont need your advice on how to run my life and my career

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2013
Feza and oneal are pure HYPOCRITES!!! They give xtianity a bad name! How can u plan evil 4 some 1, cant they learn frm melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2013
adaberry: Owk..
Have you gotten the name of the song?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 10:30am On Jul 26, 2013
miss sparkle: And now they read d bible and pray,...gosh I'm so irritated , I'm so disgusted..I h8 dis couple jeezzz..!!!!
Even when they seek solace in the comforting words of the Bible you still hate them? Na wa for you o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2013
miss sparkle: Feza your juist a frustrated old witch, keep crying, kip it coming phoooooooooooL .( I want to believe feza have no fans heregrin, if they do accept my sincere apology, d girl is a phooooooooooooooL!!

If am feza sis, I would ave disowned her since. Their relationship is d most stupid relationship ever in d history of BBA.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2013
Just saw this on T.V: Votinq Elikem like no tomorrow,If Botswana is Votinq Oneal they should remember their country is just the population of a church in Niqeria...Lmao!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2013
fork adict:

Naah. members of the MELVIN EXTREMIST GROUP are taking far more seriously.

I dey work already. and matter of fact, moving on to a bigger one very soon. so i dont need your advice on how to run my life and my career
Guy, just ignore them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2013
Hiding where?? Instead of u to come out and let's play cupid *singing I'm gonna find you* *in bankyw's voice* yeah,I love it wen u open ur teeth @ my post,it makes me feel loved,kip the green lights coming barbie
ella.b:

grin *hiding*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib:
Have you gotten the name of the song?
No... Buh no worries
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2013
Agbgift:

If am feza sis, I would ave disowned her since. Their relationship is d most stupid relationship ever in d history of BBA.
Stop making irrelevant comments please
Even parents don't disown their prostituting daughters.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2013
hiteelong:
I don't tink Elikem is dt smart to swap Oneal in case hez not up, elikem ofcourse still feels they are cool becos he saved him last two weeks!

I just hope he wises up b4 dat tym oooooh..hmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Motunrayo01: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2013
pls na beg i take beg all of una, pls elikem must not goooooooo, pls lets vote for him like neva b4, and as u do so, God will make all ur enemies cry and feel so frustrated more than Feza and Oneal.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2013
adaberry: Just saw this on T.V: Votinq Elikem like no tomorrow,If Botswana is Votinq Oneal they should remember their country is just the population of a church in Niqeria...Lmao!!!

**dead***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2013
Tuso:

I want to hear ur own

Nah. absolutely unnecessary
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2013
wild child: Hiding where?? Instead of u to come out and let's play cupid *singing I'm gonna find you* *in bankyw's voice* yeah,I love it wen u open ur teeth @ my post,it makes me feel loved,kip the green lights coming barbie
smiley *in melvins voice* I want d lovey lovey outside this thread.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2013
adaberry: No... Buh no worries
kk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Stop making irrelevant comments please
Even parents don't disown their prostituting daughters.

Beverly Mama never disown am e come be Feza **yimu*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2013
ItsModella:
Of course, it had to be Melvin's own that caught your attention. It's all about Melvin with you. One would think Melvin is the only housemate with the way you keep singling him out in all the discussions. You're starting to sound like a broken record, just accept it.

And tomorrow, you will say Melvin is not entertaining. If he's not entertaining, you wouldn't always feel the need talk about him all the freaking time like he's the only person in the house.

If people don't hate on you, you are not making progress. If people don't talk about you, then you are nobody. That show that melvin is sombody making progress. Leave f*** adict to hate for all he cares. Silence is the best answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.