Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,878 members, 7,899,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193607 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2013
it's Elikem, not O'neil....am I happy? No, not really.

Oga Elikem is sitting on Melvin's votes, so as of now I'm not blowing any trumpets yet

Then again, I like seeing Oneza disappointed so it's bitter-sweet for me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2013
Agbgift: Elikem is d HOH. Elikem pls nxt week give us feza or oneal.
I don't tink Elikem is dt smart to swap Oneal in case hez not up, elikem ofcourse still feels they are cool becos he saved him last two weeks!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2013
miss sparkle: Feza, oneal ,bimp and nando says biggie cheated! Idiatss

I am beginning to hate Bimp. Nando, owlneal and Fakeza, I already detest!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl:
@forkaddict mostly posts in the morning..I doubt we'll have fresh starts.
Meanwhile I will like to remind @forkadict that he's on Nairaland.
And yes we have a right to be baised towards our reps especially when we feel they are doing well.
Have u seen the way botswanans campaign for owl'neal..u'll swear Oneal is a saint that treats Feza like a queen.
If u go to S.A site Angelo is the hero there.
So what are u really upset about.
Every country has their own site and does same.
Why must Nairaland be different.
If u don't like the atmosphere I suggest u stay out of it.
No one is forcing u to come and read our "baised" posts

I am not saying you guys shouldnt post whatever the fork you want to about any housemate. Melvin inclusive. my point is why the fork should anyone with unsavoury things to say about melvin come under attack?

And i will provide you with proofs of people who have been so obscure and irrelevant since this thread started posting crap to insult me cos i have said a few 'nasty' things about melvin's.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2013
Awwww oneal's face is depressing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2013
THE AMAKA: And the MOB is in full force today. Lmao.
cool
LOL

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2013
fork adict:

And you will be like feza in real life.

Hehehehehehehehehehehe!!!
Dis got me laffin so hard

Seems wat I said bou u being lyk o'neal riled u up
Sorry bou dat buh its d truth
gringringrin *MELVIN'S TEETH*
Rotfl

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2013
miss sparkle: Feza, oneal ,bimp and nando says biggie cheated! Idiatss

It is what they saw. Bimp and nando especially. All the housemates also already thought oneal won. Even elikem did not know he had won. Its because it involves oneal ( my most disliked hm) that I also haven't been 'screaming' that biggie cheated.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl: she was o...Elikem reacted like he was meeting a good friend (Eveva dey famz)

You for see as the geh just dey eye Melvin during their presentation...after she don see better thing like that, it was no surprise their group won wink
Hmmm.... I heard Melvin was chikyinq her!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2013
If elikem survives,he will not swap onea.. He still believes they both cool cos oneal saved him..
Elikem will swap Nando,feza,dillish,bimp before oneal..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib:
Gud morninq.. How was your night?
It was peaceful urs? ...meanwhile whats the name of that Wizkid's sonq playinq??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2013
sajbabs:

and U can come on Nairaland on n post comments Very professional n ethical U know?
Fork, time don reach 4 U to drop dis talk... U n I know say U just wan torment Melvin fans... but na work U dey... thank U 4 ur normal cooperation Bro...

Can anyone work at 100% efficiency? i dont need 12 hours to visit NL mind you. just a few minutes and my work is also going pa ri pasu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2013
hiteelong:
I don't tink Elikem is dt smart to swap Oneal in case hez not up, elikem ofcourse still feels they are cool becos he saved him last two weeks!

Trust me on this. He will swap Feza or Oneal. He knows the people that have been nominating him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2013
SAGirl:

How gorgeous is Jackie? They don't show Ghanaian movies in SA anymore which upsets me because I love their actors so much.

LOL... I was thinking last night though that poor Biggie had to bring 2 West Africans there just to avoid a riot. If it had been 2 SADC or 2 East Africans doing the judging, Nigerians would be up in arms crying foul and all other manner of injustices. And I didn't hear any complaints from other regions about this cheesy

wat do yaa mean? Do u think its becos dey are westafricans dts why melvins team won?elikem is also west African and he was in oneals team.D truth is dey didn't stick to instructions dt Alone can disqualify u.Feza was also talking and laffing while on set.she killed their game.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2013
fork adict:

Can anyone work at 100% efficiency? i dont need 12 hours to visit NL mind you. just a few minutes and my work is also going pa ri pasu

Ds Dude you get energy shaaaaa! Its like your job isn't demanding. smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2013
adaberry: It was peaceful urs? ...meanwhile whats the name of that Wizkid's sonq playinq??
Am not watchinq riqht now...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib:
Sometimes,i feel like maria and dillish aint that close as we believe...

Who told u..check Dellish's facebook page..Tafadwa pearl Billings
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2013
languys69:

Trust me on this. He will swap Feza or Oneal. He knows the people that have been nominating him.

He won't if he was dat smart he Wud have nominated dem last week
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2013
fork adict:

Your opinion. which you are entitled to. Same as i have mine about you.

I want to hear ur own
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2013
Nobody says melvin is the most entertaining dude in the house, BBA is not won by emtertainment, if not bassey would have won it. Its a combination of intelligence, character, kindness and industry. I like melvin because he is one of the few housemates who doesn't engage in conspiracy and back biting. Most of the other housemates are either pretenders or backstabbers. Elikem is another dude I feel, cool dude too.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2013
The thing is,oneal shoulda won.
Biggy said Roll d paper,no be so?
But he wasn't,he was pulling it. And Elikem was rolling it. So elikem won..
All d same e no concern me.
I just happy say froggy no win.

Seems feza is crying.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2013
This thread has really changed,I can see lotta new alliances being formed,flirting taking the place of tantrums...good good good,bt what I still don't understand yet is why most people are against @fork-addict's opinion now knowing fully well that it has always bin lyk dat from day 1,also people are just insulting the guy from left right and centre,haba make una chill out for the guy nah cos he seems to be cool with most people here @ the beginning of this thread bt I dunno what went wrong(I think I misd about 10 or 14 pages btw sunday and ystday).Like someone said,y'all should just ignore any insulting post to/from him and my man @fork-addict,pls jst let it go bruv,I take God beg u,I knw say e no easy cos we av diff personalities bt u can try...one love y'all
Erm erm erm,make sef flirt small oo,make ionno kari last.where is my cinderELLA baby? Biko,upload pix fo ur profile nah,I knw ur more beautiful than Dillish,I wanto compare u with Agbani Darego :d

Where is IyawoTM btw? Dis SA dey dull u oo,u no even get time like before again,miss dos ur updates and 'analysis/predictions'

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2013
spade:

Melvin is a cool guy with his morals well intact, and I think he knows well to pick a sweet girl like Maria.
He comes from a sound family, and I'm sure they'll definitely make it work between him and Maria.

I beg to differ bro. Cos melvin said with his own mouth that he has forked a friend's chic before outside the house. That to me doesnt sound like a statement someone whose morals is well intact would utter.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2013
Feza dey cry o... grin grin grin eyah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by clefstone(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2013
Annabel has an awkward 'grandmama' shape.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl: Abeg as of today let us all agree NEVER to reply @forkadict on anything concerning Melvin.

You can update him on other housemates, but any mention of Melvin should NOT be replied to avoid unnecessary arguement

Good.

Lets put that to the test and see how well it works out. Same forking message i have been preaching all along.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2013
wild child: This thread has really changed,I can see lotta new alliances being formed,flirting taking the place of tantrums...good good good,bt what I still don't understand yet is why most people are against @fork-addict's opinion now knowing fully well that it has always bin lyk dat from day 1,also people are just insulting the guy from left right and centre,haba make una chill out for the guy nah cos he seems to be cool with most people here @ the beginning of this thread bt I dunno what went wrong(I think I misd about 10 or 14 pages btw sunday and ystday).Like someone said,y'all should just ignore any insulting post to/from him and my man @fork-addict,pls jst let it go bruv,I take God beg u,I knw say e no easy cos we av diff personalities bt u can try...one love y'all
Erm erm erm,make sef flirt small oo,make ionno kari last.where is my cinderELLA baby? Biko,upload pix fo ur profile nah,I knw ur more beautiful than Dillish,I wanto compare u with Agbani Darego :d

Where is IyawoTM btw? Dis SA dey dull u oo,u no even get time like before again,miss dos ur updates and 'analysis/predictions'
grin *hiding*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2013
ella.b:

Seems feza is crying.

I agree with this and I think it explains biggies decision. He was actually pulling it and not unrolling. He must have thought that was a smart move on his part, lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2013
ella.b:

Seems feza is crying.

Tank God melvin was wise enough to give d power of NO to dilish, who took it in good faith. By dat he avioded their gossip. And nw elikem won d HOH. The gods are indeed wise.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2013
ella.b:
Feza dey cry o... grin grin grin eyah
Things don rough 4 she n her boifrend
One of their names must cum up n no power 2swap.....
She is well justified 2cry( I feel 4 d babe sha)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib:
Melvin go give himself the power of No..

With Melvin..the possibility is 80%..i just like dat guy..i like guys who sacrifrices
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib:
Am not watchinq riqht now...
Owk..

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.