Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193626 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Stop making irrelevant comments please
Even parents don't disown their prostituting daughters.

Sir pls I made my own comment and its none of ur business. Dnt quote me okay.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2013
Oops..biggie is about to redo the task...

A play off between elikem and oneal..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2013
So Melvin made a shout-out to Maria and says 'Dillish I'm going to report you to Maria, you're not taking care of me"

Btw, Biggie has said that O'neil and Elikem will have a play-off for the HOH, so Oneza's bible-reading worked afterall grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2013
Dey r doing a play off for oniel and elikem ooo...wen will biggy stop favouring dis bastard
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2013
Biggy wan re-do task o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2013
Hahaha...if elikem survives eviction on sunday,elikem and melvin fit dey up at d same time for nominations o.No shaking.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2013
v24m:

**dead***
Hehehehhehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2013
Handy Manny: Even when they seek solace in the comforting words of the Bible you still hate them? Na wa for you o
Solace ma foot! Oneza case is lik a woman who piosoned her step son in a bid to kill him & unfurtunately her own son ends up eating the food & die! U can now imagine ao u wil feel if dis wicked woman carries her bible to read trying to seek solace!I'm sure u wil call her sort of names
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2013
Feza dey happy small o.
She dey whisper for he baby ear say she wan go pray.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2013
Are they qonna re-do the HoH task?!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2013
Agbgift:

Sir pls I made my own comment and its none of ur business. Dnt quote me okay.
U made ur comment on a public forum *that makes it my bizness*
U shud av made dat irrelevant comment in ur head

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl: So Melvin made a shout-out to Maria and says 'Dillish I'm going to report you to Maria, you're not taking care of me"

Btw, Biggie has said that O'neil and Elikem will have a play-off for the HOH, so Oneza's bible-reading worked afterall grin
Melvin,Maria and Dillish
Elikem and Fatimah
Bev/Nando/Bimp
these are people that will remain friends after the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2013
ella.b:
Hahaha...if elikem survives eviction on sunday,elikem and melvin fit dey up at d same time for nominations o.No shaking.

I feel so too. And its going to be tough.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2013
adaberry: Are they qonna re-do the HoH task?!!!
Yes....O'neil dey form like say he no been dey pray make Biggie change mind, oloshi!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl: Abeg why is this our sister, Beverry dressing like a hobo these days? Angelo's wack style is rubbing off on her, eewww.

Btw, elikem just said Nigerians have fresh skin, especiall the girls

Melvin: "so me now like this, I have fresh skin"

Elikem: "yes now, you no see my own? For Ghana our wind dey spoil skin (huh?)"

Awww... I so much feel proud to be a Nigerian except 4 dis policies of our government n infrastructure... and to think of it na TRUE... Even me wey no be butter sef get fresh skin lol...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2013
adaberry: Just saw this on T.V: Votinq Elikem like no tomorrow,If Botswana is Votinq Oneal they should remember their country is just the population of a church in Niqeria...Lmao!!!

Hahagahagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaa....
Dis people go kill person

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2013
mike404: YOU ARE A BAAAAAAASTAAAAAARRRRRRRD angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry DO YOU EVER MAKE USE OF YOUR BRAIN @ALL

LMAO!

@Wildchild.

Can you now reason with me why this sheet is bound to persist? I would have really loved to oblige your plea in the previous page.

@Poster,

I have never seen your name on here before. You'll do one thing for me real quick. Peruse the past 50 pages and identify the Chairman of MELVIN EXTREMIST GROUP on nairaland. Once that is done, indicate your interest in joining. Once you have been enlisted, come back and then we will talk.

In the meantime, please visit the nearest public toilet to you and feed on poooo.

***D'prince should do a remix of the song TAKE BANANA for you. It should go like this 'Take pooopooo till you go yo. Take pooopooo til you go yo....***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2013
Dillish - I'm now slim, I don't like it, I want bombom.

Cleo- I came into this house that I want to gain weight, now I have gained enough weight, I want to slim down.

Nando - I have gained weight also

Beverly - where? In your brain? grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2013
When r they re doing it....if elikem survives and O'Neal wins hoh he won't swap Melvin yet......he would swap a weak person
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2013
I think biggie is really stupid for this HOH re-match.....why the rubbish inconsistencies.....why hurry to announce the HOH when you are not even sure who the real winner is....at this particular juncture I don't even believe the voting results again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2013
Melvin and Feza tied,and Melvin won again..
Elikem and oneal don tie.. If elikem wins again,den oneal and feza na badluck couple..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2013
As soon as Bimp announced they'd be redoing the HoH task, see as O'Neal and Feza quickly troway their bible begin dey jollificate. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2013
miss sparkle: Feza and oneal are pure HYPOCRITES!!! They give xtianity a bad name! How can u plan evil 4 some 1, cant they learn frm melvin

A good heart is wat one needs..all dis hiprocrates who use the Bible as a cover up..i hate dem with a passion
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2013
dey wan redo d hoh task oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2013
Cleo's bum though.. Wide and rounded.

Task about to start, the other hms are spectators.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib: Melvin and Feza tied,and Melvin won again..
Elikem and oneal don tie.. If elikem wins again,den oneal and feza na badluck couple..
GBAM!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2013
Elikem to oneal.. I owe you one and i mean it..
Oneal.... I heard there is an untouchable 5 here..
Elikem... Never heard of that..
Oneal... Nando,bimp,beverly,dillish..
Oneal didnt mention the 5th person.. Abi na so he fear Melvin reach...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl: Yes....O'neil dey form like say he no been dey pray make Biggie change mind, oloshi!
Mtcheeeeew... I just pray Elikem wins it!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2013
Another tie..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2013
Its like they both tied again...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Esejojo: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2013
Afam4eva: I don't know why some of you want to stifle people's rights to criticize a particular candidate.
No body is against any 1 criticing. A Ghanaian, GH Patriot became famous on this thread for his Anti-Melvin postures. However, some of his stance were supported with valid & logical reasons - and not based on the opinion that Melvin has got "shovel teeth". The juvenile tendencies of some NLers is the reason why a lot of us prefer the status of "those viewing this thread". smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2013
Yinkade: I think biggie is really stupid for this HOH re-match.....why the rubbish inconsistencies.....why hurry to announce the HOH when you are not even sure who the real winner is....at this particular juncture I don't even believe the voting results again

Right from the early days, i don dey shout say the guy too fork up this season. Acting so confused, undecided and like a puppet on many issues so far this season. What a pity. I really want the female Big Bro back next season. SMH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.