Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,880 members, 7,899,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193613 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2013
THE AMAKA: Has this thread become a dating site?
Let them b na nobody disturb u n ghana patriot that time angry though una own dey subtle. But on a serious note adaberry n kslip it haff do, moving on dillish wants all d guys to chase her hence she flirts wit all of them, mayb for her mumu mind na dat one make her d chase, make e no backfire sha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 12:06am On Jul 26, 2013
Suddenly melvin n Bimp showed up n d Onezas changed their topic
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:06am On Jul 26, 2013
ladunsky: ok... Buh pls do not be angry... I ll whip him into shape...

Pls do..we r fed up with dat irritating character
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 12:09am On Jul 26, 2013
ella.b:
eyah, this froggy couple sabi fear.
if oneal is up with Melvin, that's d only time he 'll know if he's strong.

Let him pray he is not up with melvin cos even his relatives wld vote for melvin.wat an awful and jealous person he is.I really pity him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib: Owl-neal just agree.. The emeralds fooled you. Stop analysing nonsense..

They always think they r the smartest...I just hate their guts..nansis couple..mtcheeeeew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2013
Now she's beginning to realize her mistakes knowing dat all d conspiracies mite not work out as planned
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 12:16am On Jul 26, 2013
Dis oneal is so pathetic. Goshhh. Feza has no mind of her own actn like her stay in bigbrothers house depends on Oneal.Imagine oneal telling her she's easily impressed by a number of things frm Music to artistes (I suppose west African artists plus d fact the judges dt were present today are west Africans)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:17am On Jul 26, 2013
May God deliver Feza from the bondage of Owlneal. These two are so idiotic forever analysing who will be in the top five. If I am a housemate, I'll care more about how I should be entertaining and make viewers like me. If I ain't gonna win I will rather go home as soon as possible and get back to my life. Whoever is destined to win will win, like Melvin keeps saying.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:40am On Jul 26, 2013
I see the next phase in Feza's plan is about taking off - trying to backstab her fellow Tanzanian Nando by lumping him in some imaginary 'alliance' so as to have people's crosshairs all over him. Not to mention she's also about to backstab her Diamond House buddy Bimp.

Annabel dey where she dey, dey scheme and deceive people wey go help am nominate the Nigerians because she's too spineless to do it herself.

O'Neal is busy planning against Elikem while simultaneously shittting his pants at the mention of Melvin.

Bimp and Nando dey para over Melvin even when the guy no send dem.

Sulu is aiming to eliminate Feza. Feza hates Dillish for her looks. Bimp wants Annabel out. Angelo is sitting to take out his revenge on Sulu.

I no fit shout! I see this thing ending with a "Mexican stand-off" (google it to understand what I mean) grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 26, 2013
THE AMAKA: Has this thread become a dating site?

LOL.. They should keep flirting, I think it's way better than the tantrums and slurs being thrown about on this thread. It kinda spices up the thread.

@kslib and @adaberry, keep flirting but drop updates along with the flirting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:56am On Jul 26, 2013
O'Neal: If I say we should nominate as a team, give me a name we should go for.

Feza: Dillish.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:12am On Jul 26, 2013
Bimp comes downstairs and Feza tells him that Anabel feels Bimp and the others are trying to get rid of her.Feza is evil and possessed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:14am On Jul 26, 2013
Oneal and feza trying to recruit nando and bimp to their crew.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 1:14am On Jul 26, 2013
@Kslib: Ur Adaberry make sense shaa but I'll pick Safarigirl any day... Simple n sophisticated

*btw* Feza seem to an opportunist...
She's playing dis game in her mind not knowing its d game playing her...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:18am On Jul 26, 2013
ella.b:
Bimp comes downstairs and Feza tells him that Anabel feels Bimp and the others are trying to get rid of her.Feza is evil and possessed.

She is going to say more than dat too. They are trying to get bimp and nando has their back up. Oneal is using feza as a scape goat to get information from nando and bimp. Chie! Nepa! Abeg make una dey update me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 1:35am On Jul 26, 2013
Even if the BigBrother Fish with d
Red Hat is put 4 possible eviction
against Oneal, Africa will save the
Fish. #BBATheChase

from twitter...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 4:59am On Jul 26, 2013
@take dat. this buharistan no dey sleep?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 5:39am On Jul 26, 2013
sajbabs:
Fish. #BBATheChase

from twitter...

#dead#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:54am On Jul 26, 2013
skipofem: Abeg Fork Addict who is ur potential winner?

I have said it before that I don't give 2 forks about whoever wins eventually. O'neal could win for all I care. No one cuts it for me presently. Maybe Sulu sha. Maybe.

However I think its between Angelo, Dellish and Melvin depending on the dynamics like the housemates that make it to the finals primarily
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2013
Angelo,melvin, dillish, beverly(yes beverly grin she go do una ghost mode reach final) and sulu grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:04am On Jul 26, 2013
Agbgift:

Dude,pls kindly pick on someone else. It seems u have a hobby picking on ladies. Sorry u have met the wrong lady this tym. Try some one else. Tanx.

So cos I quoted you, I have started picking on ladies Or cos I defende myself when one female clown popped out of nowhere and attacked me severally, that makes me pick on ladies?

FYI, if I feel the need to respond to any post, I forking do that. I don't give 2 forks if the post was by a male, fenale or haemaphrodite.

I wonder the kind of people that have beseiged nairaland these days
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2013
Mehn!
Forkaddict u go b lyk o'neal real lyf o...
U sabi nag wella and u dnt let things go...
U wan kill ursef put 4 dis melvin case?
Let it go already

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2013
sajbabs:
Fish. #BBATheChase

from twitter...
LMFAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 26, 2013
tuktudicko: Mehn!
Forkaddict u go b lyk o'neal real lyf o...
U sabi nag wella and u dnt let things go...
U wan kill ursef put 4 dis melvin case?
Let it go already
loooool....as in ehn grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2013
sajbabs: @Kslib: Ur Adaberry make sense shaa but I'll pick Safarigirl any day... Simple n sophisticated

Geez!!!
Una can lyk wahala
U v indirectly stated dat adaberry is local....na wa oooo

Make una free d love birds abeg
or do I take it dat u r hitting on safarigirl indirectly??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2013
Pls who listened to onealza late nyt recruitment of bimp and nando? I need d gist.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2013
adaberry: Maybe my Kslib has slept.. I feel sleepy now..
Why this person mouth bend like Dilish own?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2013
ItsModella:
Of course, it had to be Melvin's own that caught your attention. It's all about Melvin with you. One would think Melvin is the only housemate with the way you keep singling him out in all the discussions. You're starting to sound like a broken record, just accept it. (1)

And tomorrow, you will say Melvin is not entertaining. If he's not entertaining, you wouldn't always feel the need talk about him all the freaking time like he's the only person in the house(2).

(1) Most def, Melvin aint the only housemate on the show but he is the only housemate with the most extreme, most arrogant and most intolerant fanatics on nairaland. I repeat for the umpteenth time MELVIN IS NOT ENTERTAINING. Deal with it.
I have only had one wow moment with him since the show started and that was when pokello and he and other housemates had the jacket discussion. And this is day sixty something. What an impressive result for an entertaining housemate.

(2) Ok. Since most people on here talk about Oneza most of time, then Oneza is also entertaining. Finito

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2013
fork adict:

(1) Most def, Melvin aint the only housemate on the show but he is the only housemate with the most extreme, most arrogant and most intolerant fanatics on nairaland. I repeat for the umpteenth time MELVIN IS NOT ENTERTAINING. Deal with it.
I have only had one wow moment with him since the show started and that was when pokello and he and other housemates had the jacket discussion. And this is day sixty something. What an impressive result for an entertaining housemate.

(2) Ok. Since most people on here talk about Oneza most of time, then Oneza is also entertaining. Finito
1. Tell us your definition of entertainment or remain quiet.

2. People talk about Oneza for a reason---their scheming ways. I don't expect you to know that since you only watch the highlights. And stop making it seem like Oneza are the only housemates people talk about on this thread. There is Annabel, Nando, Angelo, Beverly..etc. People also talk about these housemates depending on the dynamics of the house. But you, fork addict, you pick on Melvin for no reason at all to the point where it has become absolutely ridiculous, boring and tiring. Son, you bïtch too much about Melvin for no reason other than "he's not entertaining". Who spends that much time on a boring person? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl: @fork addict we have heard u.
Since u can't afford walka keep watching highlights.(1)
But come ooo..u sure say no be dstv family u dey use? Maybe na only African Magic u get..cos hm's they dey awake till 3am.(2)
Anyway I think ur soundtrack is starting to sound very cute.
It even borders on obsession.. grin
Keep up the good work.(3)
And maybe u should ask people on NL for donation so u can get a walka if u must comment on this thread(4)
(1) And if I get a walker, I should be watching big bro while at work right. How professional and ethical.
(2) I wake up on a typical weekday by 5am. And you expect me to stay up till 3am? Na me wan win the $300k?
(3) Thank you.
(4) Absolutely uneccessary.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Esejojo: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2013
fork adict:

However I think its between Angelo, Dellish and Melvin depending on the dynamics like the housemates that make it to the finals primarily
I never believed I would see that day when u would promote a belief that the "ghost" (Melvin) is capable of winning the Chase. smiley Bruv - no beef intended - I strongly believe you have every right to promote your opinions on BBA on this forum, however, I believe your methods have been largely anti-social. Cheers, bruv. smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2013
skipofem: its often safer 2 concentrate on ur favorite hsemte,n leave d 1's u dnt like alone,dats y i dnt even talk Evil abt Nando,cos i av better ppl 2 talk abt,I beliv in d sayin "if u dnt av sumtin gud 2 say jus kip kul"@ fork Addict once said in few pages ago dat why he is beefin on Mel is because of his Fanatics,so my concern is dat, if u r really aimin @ his fans, then u r a sadist,cos u ll neva change d way d feel abt Melvin,bt u av succeeded in hurtin their feelins,(1)

u said d r ova throwin Him @ ur face,I tink u r obsess wit Melvin,cos if i wer u, i ll focus on my favorite n leave d so called Ghost(2)
(1) I am not in anyway shape or form trying to get at Melv,s fans. I only seek to express myself without fear of intimidation. If I came here dissing Oneza, it won't be a prob on here. So why should it be a prob if I diss melvin?
(2) Since most posters here attack Oneza at every opportunity, then you guys are obssessed with Oneza as well. I only seek fairplay on big bro thread on nairaland. Is that too much to ask?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.