Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,881 members, 7,899,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193621 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
adaberry: Maybe my Kslib has slept.. I feel sleepy now..
I havent slept .. I was just havinq some difficulties postinq due to network but its now solved cos i had to run and go buy a new sim card just to give you a good night kiss if you eventually do fall asleep..
***muaaaaah***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
Has this thread become a dating site?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
fork adict:

Ok.let me take you thru the evolution of this Melvin beef thingy.

In the early days of the show, many folks on here were freely dissing the guys game or lack of. All of a sudden, he became 'everyone's darling' on here. How that change came about is beyond me. Then it now went a notch further when some online thugs constituted themselves into an extremist group. These guys are ready to break online bottle on your head if you dare speak ill of Melvin. For me, that was the height of intolerance. And I took it upon myself to point out the flaws in their darling's game. That's all. Its ok to diss all the other housemates but its a crime to diss Melvin? SMH
LMAO! I get sha. But times have changed...wetin you expect? how you go diss person on a site wey don almost turn im number 1 fan?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
Bimp on cleo's Bed,Dillish on Melvins Bed as usual all gistin, gud kids
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
Tuso:

Dellish likes Nando but is pretending
Na wa o! Delish don suffer, b4 some pple accused her of liking melvin, later jj now nando! & I tink she also mentioned she liks bimp & bolt. Now am beginning to see delish as a flirt o! But Y is it dt most flirt are fine girls! Jst askin o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
hiteelong:
Na wa o! Delish don suffer, b4 some pple accused her of liking melvin, later jj now nando! & I tink she also mentioned she liks bimp & bolt. Now am beginning to see delish as a flirt o! But Y is it dt most flirt are fine girls! Jst askin o
Hahah!!! Wetin worwor girl wan take flirt .. Maybe her good character but unfortunately, that is one quality that doesnt count in the game of flirting...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dis kids are actually very shocked abt dis fakemates o they jus can't stop talkin abt it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA: Has this thread become a dating site?

Yes na. I'd suggest you leave your phone number here. Some Nandos may call you. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
languys69:

I know how it feels. I hate to think she loves him...he is not worth it. But some girls love bad boys and it won't surprise me if she's falling for him because she thinks Nando loves her because of all the attention he's giving her. Funny enough, all Nando wants is to bang her....Selly has been there before. Nando is the type that bangs a girl once and would just move on because he feels great he has been able to conquer her.

It's not abt attention but how interesting Nando is whenever they r together...Nando makes her laugh...Selly was also talking at how Nando always makes her laugh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
I tire oo.ADa berry is barely a day old by Hrs spent on dis site. And she registered few months bk.Ada if na dating u find cm go romance section Abeg.before Kslib go nandofy u.
THE AMAKA: Has this thread become a dating site?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
pls everyone should pls stop picking on fork addict...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Melvin keeps saying "bla bla bla" like someone is forcing him to start statements he can't complete.

Make una no attack me oh!!! Na only observation i dey do abeg grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
ladunsky: pls everyone should pls stop picking on fork addict...

Yeah, you're right. He's not beans.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
hiteelong:

Dellish is a big tym flirt n she is cunning...she will lead u on n leave u hanging dats why Nando doesn't want 2 go all out

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
Tuso:

It's not abt attention but how interesting Nando is whenever they r together...Nando makes her laugh...Selly was also talking at how Nando always makes her laugh
Evry girl liks a guyy dt is fun to b with, no dulling moment guy, a guy dt wil crack up ur ribs & listen & gist wit u! I tink nando does dt a litu bit- can't blame delish & selly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
mykali:

Yeah, you're right. He's not beans.
loool.. They should leave him o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
languys69:

Yes na. I'd suggest you leave your phone number here. Some Nandos may call you. grin

Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
LOL. The HMs are praising Biggie for successfully using their brains and emotions as his play things.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
Jus wonderin if biggie was d 1 dat ask dis hsemates 2 reduce their ages,cos Elikem told Bolt his real is 28,Beverly sayin she is a year older dan d age in her Bb cert,Dellish sayin she is 25 and Selly tellin Nando dat she is 28,I kum d wonder Angelo real age since his bba age is 37 or shud I start callin dis hsemates, fakemates!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Who knows @Wisdomacquah on twitter.
Dude is hilarious..he's a nutcase.
I have a feeling he mite not be normal..he's ghanaian and his tweets never make sense
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
ladunsky: loool.. They should leave him o

He likes picking on pple without provocation..he should stop doing dat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
feza talking bout nominations.
saying that if she's up with Melvin, she 'll know if she's strong or not.
she also said they 've established that Melvin, nando, Beverly, dillish and bimp ll be in d finale.
she also said sulu's name 'll be coming up before theirs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
safarigirl: Who knows @Wisdomacquah on twitter.
Dude is hilarious..he's a nutcase.
I have a feeling he mite not be normal..he's ghanaian and his tweets never make sense
LMFAO that guy no get sense grin grin grin! He is insane!!!!!! His tweets are too hilarious mehn. Especially those OMG i look like....tweets.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
Feza telling oneal that Bimp,nando,dillish,melvin and beverly have already said they got eachothers back and have established themselves as the top 5...
She said they will over power the rest cos they wont nominate eachother but will rather nominate them(oneal,feza) and the few...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
Oneza's Gossip d original diamond they tink dat d diamonds r d ones who nominate anabel,they mention Melvin,dellish,beverly,bimp,Nando formin alliance 4 top 5
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
Tuso:

He likes picking on pple without provocation..he should stop doing dat
ok... Buh pls do not be angry... I ll whip him into shape...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
Owl-neal just agree.. The emeralds fooled you. Stop analysing nonsense..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
O'neil and Feza now conspiring and over-analysing everything

Feza says Dillish, Nando, Bimp, Melvin and Bev have formed an alliance

O'neil says Melvin may not be a strong character after all (yimu)

Feza says Elikem is sucking up to her

More gist loading.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kslib: Feza telling oneal that Bimp,nando,dillish,melvin and beverly have already said they got eachothers back and have established themselves as the top 5...
She said they will over power the rest cos they wont nominate eachother but will rather nominate them(oneal,feza) and the few...
na wa o... Buh y are they like this... This is how they are in the outside world... I really pity their friends... Anyway i dont blame them... The mere tots of 300k dollars is causing them to have phobia for the original DH...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2013
eyah, this froggy couple sabi fear.
if oneal is up with Melvin, that's d only time he 'll know if he's strong.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:03am On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl: O'neil and Feza now conspiring and over-analysing everything

Feza says Dillish, Nando, Bimp, Melvin and Bev have formed an alliance

O'neil says Melvin may not be a strong character after all (yimu)

Feza says Elikem is sucking up to her

More gist loading.....
The same oneal who said Melvin is his biggest competition.. He is just trying to give himself hope..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:03am On Jul 26, 2013
discussion has ended as the two members of d alliance (nando and Melvin) just interrupted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.