Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:18 AM

War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) (24739 Views)

Football Betting Association - Lets Ruin The Bookies!!! / Beat The Bookies Starting Now!!! Best Professional Football Tips / HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by udemzyudex(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
if i catch dat spam bot ehn..want to share a system and i was ban.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by valboy20(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
albacete: LOL!
If one of ur selections play, and u get paid, will u still call it accumulation? Accumulation means all bets must be successful for u to get paid, or have they changed the rules?

you too they argue without point. anyway i rest ma case since you don't even know the difference between backing accumulation n laying accumulation
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by udemzyudex(m): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
valboy20:

you too they argue without point. anyway i rest ma case since you don't even know the difference between backing accumulation n laying accumulation
grin
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by FxTizzle(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
valboy20:

CHIMOOOOOOO
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by FxTizzle(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
valboy20:

To win accumulation in laying bets, you only needs one of your selection to play. you only lose BIG when none of your selection played which is very rare unless them follow the person for villa. really wish I was the one in the guys shoes

YOU CAN LAY GAMES ON NAIR.ASTAK.E
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by valboy20(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
FxTizzle:

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by valboy20(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
FxTizzle:

I've ported long ago. that bookie na nonsense.

meanwhile pm awaits ya. reply ASAP
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2013
Whose post was hidden?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by iykomo0(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2013
jasper7: Whose post was hidden?

bro sup?
Heard u know some trick on vfl... Can we share ideas? I have one too
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Punterwhizzy: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2013
My Oga them... I dey hail o... Am nt really a fan of this 1st playing last@home... Cuz the odds are very low.. Ranging from 1.10-1.30... It can't be above 1.30.. If u win 3 and lose 1 it's a loss... Younglions of Singapore which had 0 points in more than 12 match got first point against a top 3 team... Jst last play Young Lion also played 1-1 draw against a top team while playing@away.. HJK Helsinkin of Finland hav lost twice to 2 bottom teams this season... Brommapojkarna 16th Position won Gotheborg 1st position last sunday... Peterborough 16th position won all top 5 home and away in Championship.. Apart from Leeds and Middlesborough... The only Big team that won Peterborough was Leeds but nt Home and away. The only first and bottom team I can stake on are consistent teams like Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Shaktar Donesk, Dnepro, Jazz Pori of Finland e.t.c... Goodluck guys

1 Like

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by samseen02(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2013
check out this, one my latest posts. 5 effective money management skills you need to put in place not lose your winnings to sports betting. http://wealthmeans..com/2013/07/5-effective-money-management-tips-of.html
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by udemzyudex(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
jasper7: Whose post was hidden?
Na my post bro.....
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Punterwhizzy: My Oga them... I dey hail o... Am nt really a fan of this 1st playing last@home... Cuz the odds are very low.. Ranging from 1.10-1.30... It can't be above 1.30.. If u win 3 and lose 1 it's a loss... Younglions of Singapore which had 0 points in more than 12 match got first point against a top 3 team... Jst last play Young Lion also played 1-1 draw against a top team while playing@away.. HJK Helsinkin of Finland hav lost twice to 2 bottom teams this season... Brommapojkarna 16th Position won Gotheborg 1st position last sunday... Peterborough 16th position won all top 5 home and away in Championship.. Apart from Leeds and Middlesborough... The only Big team that won Peterborough was Leeds but nt Home and away. The only first and bottom team I can stake on are consistent teams like Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Shaktar Donesk, Dnepro, Jazz Pori of Finland e.t.c... Goodluck guys
We need to talk. What communication means do you prefer?

1 Like

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by henrimoto(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
@ all. i greet all d senior punters in d house! permission to sit @ d back of the class, oga jasper,hon. albacete, uncle somadila, sir. unclenna, bashorun monsuru,(se phisayor dey?) una pplenty 2 mention. abeg unu too much! no mind all dis bukkies dem, dem think say dem fit dash us HBP just like dat.! no worry we go do am back 2 sender!
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Punterwhizzy: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
jasper7:
We need to talk. What communication means do you prefer?
U can add me on 2go... Iykewhizzzy
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
Okay... This is the strategy we are going to use for now... First of all, we need 9 punters to indicate interest. so that we can share groups
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2013
iykomo0:

bro sup?
Heard u know some trick on vfl... Can we share ideas? I have one too
Send me a PM
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Rickywowoz: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=jasper7][/quote]i'm innn
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Rickywowoz: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
i want to be part of the nine punterz
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Rhemite(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
I would Gladly Love to JOIN The Nine Punters. IF am Worthy OF Selection.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Rhemite(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
Punterwhizzy: U can add me on 2go... Iykewhizzzy
. That was AN insight of Analysis i must admit. I am definately adding you on my 2GO List. So we can Talk More.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Rhemite(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
2go said there is NO username with the name Iykewhizzzy. Is it double Z or Treble Z.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Rhemite(m): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
I just change it to Iykewhizzy and it went. Kindly Accept it. Mine is Rhemite.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Chimoski87(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hello great punters in d house, I hv jst discovered one of d safest football free predicting site through facebook. This guys prediction is 99% correct. For a long time nw, I hv been enjoying alone while also testrunning its authenticity. U can check it out for ur own good & even make some amendments to it if d need be. Check it out below
www.alexandertips123..com
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=jasper7][/quote]
am interested bro
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Punterwhizzy: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Rhemite: I just change it to Iykewhizzy and it went. Kindly Accept it. Mine is Rhemite.
It's triple z nd double z.. Iykewhizzzy
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by benardemma(m): 3:35am On Jul 18, 2013
Please is any body in the house that no much about basket ball betting
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by chid3x: 6:22am On Jul 18, 2013
Chimoski87: Hello great punters in d house, I hv jst discovered one of d safest football free predicting site through facebook. This guys prediction is 99% correct. For a long time nw, I hv been enjoying alone while also testrunning its authenticity. U can check it out for ur own good & even make some amendments to it if d need be. Check it out below
www.alexandertips123..com

We really need to check the guys post.......atleast 90 percent wins with average odd of 2.0.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Punterwhizzy: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2013
Am still working on a strategy that I just discovered... Although still backtesting... This system is all about backing teams for what they are good at... We all know that Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Shaktar Donesk, Partick, Chester City, Queen of the South, Celtic. are naturally Over 2.5 teams... With this system we will be staking on these teams to play Over 2.5 goals week in week out...I'll be dropping some teams I just discovered... I'll discover more teams as the season progresses... These teams are team that will be fetching u kul cash week in week out... The teams I have discovered so far...
JIPPO (Finland)... Jippo is a team with poor scoring form and a very tight defence.. This team has been fetching me cash via under 2.5 goals for about 2 months... Jippo is in a 6 games under 2.5 streak... It's minimum odd for Under 2.5 goals is 1.50(nairabet) for other bukkys it may b more.. Buh it can't b less than that. Whenever is playing the probability of under 2.5 goals is d as sure as Barcelona and Bayern Munich to win matches in thier various Leagues. JIPPO even hav a match to play today (Haka - Jippo)... Haka is a very strong side and Haka is playing But I still believe that JIPPO will extend it's under 2.5 goals streak...
2. Urawa Red Diamonds(Japan): Urawa is a team with great scoring form and a very weak defence... Whenever Urawa Red Diamond is playing It's a sure banker bet for Over 2.5 goals against any team in Japan J- League.

Jose Galvez(Peru: A team with a good scoring form and poor defence.. Peru Premier League is a League with over 70% under 2.5 goals... But this team Jose Galvez defiles that... Whenever Jose Galvez is playing Over 2.5 goals is a surebet... It's minimum odd for Over 2.5 goals is 2.05(nairabet)
More teams will be released later... Still working on more... Please if u have any question,comment or suggestion to this system please drop it. More grease to our elbows... To the success of all punter... If we all follow this system.. Bukkys must suffer in the hands of Nairaland Punters... We ain't smilling.
GOODLUCK!
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Punterwhizzy: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
Punterwhizzy: Am still working on a strategy that I just discovered... Although still backtesting... This system is all about backing teams for what they are good at... We all know that Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Shaktar Donesk, Partick, Chester City, Queen of the South, Celtic. are naturally Over 2.5 teams... With this system we will be staking on these teams to play Over 2.5 goals week in week out...I'll be dropping some teams I just discovered... I'll discover more teams as the season progresses... These teams are team that will be fetching u kul cash week in week out... The teams I have discovered so far...
JIPPO (Finland)... Jippo is a team with poor scoring form and a very tight defence.. This team has been fetching me cash via under 2.5 goals for about 2 months... Jippo is in a 6 games under 2.5 streak... It's minimum odd for Under 2.5 goals is 1.50(nairabet) for other bukkys it may b more.. Buh it can't b less than that. Whenever is playing the probability of under 2.5 goals is d as sure as Barcelona and Bayern Munich to win matches in thier various Leagues. JIPPO even hav a match to play today (Haka - Jippo)... Haka is a very strong side and Haka is playing But I still believe that JIPPO will extend it's under 2.5 goals streak...
2. Urawa Red Diamonds(Japan): Urawa is a team with great scoring form and a very weak defence... Whenever Urawa Red Diamond is playing It's a sure banker bet for Over 2.5 goals against any team in Japan J- League.

Jose Galvez(Peru: A team with a good scoring form and poor defence.. Peru Premier League is a League with over 70% under 2.5 goals... But this team Jose Galvez defiles that... Whenever Jose Galvez is playing Over 2.5 goals is a surebet... It's minimum odd for Over 2.5 goals is 2.05(nairabet)
More teams will be released later... Still working on more... Please if u have any question,comment or suggestion to this system please drop it. More grease to our elbows... To the success of all punter... If we all follow this system.. Bukkys must suffer in the hands of Nairaland Punters... We ain't smilling.
GOODLUCK!
Looks like I was right... Jippo continued it's under 2.5 goals streak even against d mighty Haka... Jippo just increased my Bankroll.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Punterwhizzy: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
Punterwhizzy: Am still working on a strategy that I just discovered... Although still backtesting... This system is all about backing teams for what they are good at... We all know that Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Shaktar Donesk, Partick, Chester City, Queen of the South, Celtic. are naturally Over 2.5 teams... With this system we will be staking on these teams to play Over 2.5 goals week in week out...I'll be dropping some teams I just discovered... I'll discover more teams as the season progresses... These teams are team that will be fetching u kul cash week in week out... The teams I have discovered so far...

GOODLUCK!
Looks like I was right... Jippo continued it's under 2.5 goals streak even against d mighty Haka... Jippo just increased my Bankroll.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Landmark Reopens After FG Demolished Beach Front Facilities / NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) / CBN To Pump More Cash Into Circulation Today - The Nation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.