Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,559 members, 7,905,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) (24322 Views)

Football Betting Association - Lets Ruin The Bookies!!! / Beat The Bookies Starting Now!!! Best Professional Football Tips / HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
Punterwhizzy: Looks like I was right... Jippo continued it's under 2.5 goals streak even against d mighty Haka... Jippo just increased my Bankroll.
Nice one bro. I followed you on this one and I am glad I did. Seems you do your home work really well.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
Okay bros. See what I want us to do. 3 people have shown interest. Plus me. We have four. What we are going to do is to post 2 game we'll call "banker of the day". The odds shud be between 1.4 and 1.5. Let's see how many times we can get this right.

2 Likes

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by albacete(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
^^ seconded
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Manutd19: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thirded......lol. @jasper, really need ur contact no mate.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by bomking4x: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
Am In
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
Good WNBA for 2nite:

1. Tulsa Shock W vs Connecticut Sun W, under 159.5points @1.76

2. San Antonio Silver Stars W vs Minnesota Lynx W, over 158.5points @1.82
Goodluck grin
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Rhemite(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
Punterwhizzy: Am still working on a strategy that I just discovered... Although still backtesting... This system is all about backing teams for what they are good at... We all know that Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Shaktar Donesk, Partick, Chester City, Queen of the South, Celtic. are naturally Over 2.5 teams... With this system we will be staking on these teams to play Over 2.5 goals week in week out...I'll be dropping some teams I just discovered... I'll discover more teams as the season progresses... These teams are team that will be fetching u kul cash week in week out... The teams I have discovered so far...
JIPPO (Finland)... Jippo is a team with poor scoring form and a very tight defence.. This team has been fetching me cash via under 2.5 goals for about 2 months... Jippo is in a 6 games under 2.5 streak... It's minimum odd for Under 2.5 goals is 1.50(nairabet) for other bukkys it may b more.. Buh it can't b less than that. Whenever is playing the probability of under 2.5 goals is d as sure as Barcelona and Bayern Munich to win matches in thier various Leagues. JIPPO even hav a match to play today (Haka - Jippo)... Haka is a very strong side and Haka is playing But I still believe that JIPPO will extend it's under 2.5 goals streak...
2. Urawa Red Diamonds(Japan): Urawa is a team with great scoring form and a very weak defence... Whenever Urawa Red Diamond is playing It's a sure banker bet for Over 2.5 goals against any team in Japan J- League.

Jose Galvez(Peru: A team with a good scoring form and poor defence.. Peru Premier League is a League with over 70% under 2.5 goals... But this team Jose Galvez defiles that... Whenever Jose Galvez is playing Over 2.5 goals is a surebet... It's minimum odd for Over 2.5 goals is 2.05(nairabet)
More teams will be released later... Still working on more... Please if u have any question,comment or suggestion to this system please drop it. More grease to our elbows... To the success of all punter... If we all follow this system.. Bukkys must suffer in the hands of Nairaland Punters... We ain't smilling.
GOODLUCK!
. Good Job Iyke. I hope that is your first name. Indeed you really did a Good Job. I am one of the Passionate Follower of Japan League and your Assessment on URAWA REDS is very True. I will be following this wit great Uttermost Interest and will Add my own little Knowledge also. Mostly on this System you are Treating. Please i tried adding you on 2GO but to NO avail . Can you please add ME. My username is Rhemite. Thanks Brother. Well Done To You.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2013
somadila: Good WNBA for 2nite:

1. Tulsa Shock W vs Connecticut Sun W, under 159.5points @1.76 WON

2. San Antonio Silver Stars W vs Minnesota Lynx W, over 158.5points @1.82 LOST
Goodluck grin
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by henrimoto(m): 9:21am On Jul 20, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] to all d super punters, i greet! oga jasper, i hail... there is dis market on football dat i want d house to look into. the 'corner kick' market in inplay league marches. there is also d 'card market or booking point market' there are leagues matches dat has more corner kicks in them and there are teams dat are good @ creating cornerkicks when playing ... then another part is taking advantage of some bookies platform with cornerkick markets when playing live marches. i can only say 1 or 2 things dat i know about d 2 diff. bookies dat i ve use. (NB and BET365). now, let me ask.. is there any other bookie platform (foreign) dat is similar to dat of nairabet when playing live corner kick options in matches?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2013
3 Bookie's killer f.b tips for 2day with juicy odds:

1. B. Moenchengladbach vs B. Dortmund, Btts (yes) @2.10
2. Hamburger vs Bayern , over 2.5goals @1.70
3. Brentford vs celtic, over 2.5goals @1.83

Goodluck
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2013
@henrimoto, what similarity r u talking about cos i know 2 good foreign bookies dat is okay with corner kick inplay
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Punterwhizzy: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2013
I just staked on another under 2.5 cash cow..
Okhoyama(J-League 2)... This team has play 6 straight under 2.5 goals
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by henrimoto(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
somadila: @henrimoto, what similarity r u talking about cos i know 2 good foreign bookies dat is okay with corner kick inplay
guy, abeg i go send u pm.. (hope u no y) what are d names of d foreign sites (apart 4rm bet365) ?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by samseen02(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
somadila: 3 Bookie's killer f.b tips for 2day with juicy odds:

1. B. Moenchengladbach vs B. Dortmund, Btts (yes) @2.10 LOST
2. Hamburger vs Bayern , over 2.5goals @1.70
WON
3. Brentford vs celtic, over 2.5goals @1.83
WON
Goodluck
Good profit 2day. I still respect bayern till 2morrow, a game of 60mins play na em dem use score 4goals
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
Bookie killer fb tips 4 2day:

1. Sevastopol vs shakhtar, over 2.5goals @1.70

2. Bournemouth vs real madrid, 2/2 HT/FT @6.50 bookie w.i.l.l.i.a.m.h.i.l.l.
Could dis be joke No, it's 4 real.

Goodluck
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
Good B.B. Tip for 2day:

Great britain u20 vs poland u20, tip 1 @2.70

Goodluck
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Manutd19: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
@somadilia.........Good work mate. sent you a P.M
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
somadila: Bookie killer fb tips 4 2day:

1. Sevastopol vs shakhtar, over 2.5goals @1.70WON

2. Bournemouth vs real madrid, 2/2 HT/FT @6.50 WON B4 full time bookie w.i.l.l.i.a.m.h.i.l.l.
Could dis be joke No, it's 4 real.

Goodluck
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
somadila: Good B.B. Tip for 2day:

Great britain u20 vs poland u20, tip 1 @2.70 LOST

Goodluck
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Manutd19: @somadilia.........Good work mate. sent you a P.M
Thanks bro., i no see ur pm. Will u mind resending it plz?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
These pre-season friendlies have been very profitable. Datz if you know your onions. Soma is doing a great Job men. We need more systems pro. Come on guys!!!
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Bookie killer's fb tips for 2day:

1. Bayern (Ger) vs Barcelona (Esp , over 2.5goals @1.40
2. Lyon (Fra) vs Real Madrid (Esp, over 2.5goals @1.50
3. Fenerbahce (Tur) vs PSV (Ned), over 2.5goals @1.57

If u get mind, u combo all @3.29, it should pay off all things being equal grin
Goodluck
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Good B.B tip for 2day :

Sweden U18 vs Montenegro U18 , over 139.5points @1.83
Goodluck grin
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by valboy20(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
good jab mates
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by emmakind: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hercules-Villareal [1:0]=AWAY @3.70 LOST
Fernerbache-PSV [1st half]=DRAW @2.30 LOST
Lyon-Real Madrid [total goals]=ODD @2.00[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] LOST
NAIRABET

1 Like

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by BEATDABOOKIES: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
somadila: Good B.B tip for 2day :

Sweden U18 vs Montenegro U18 , over 139.5points @1.83
Goodluck grin
CAST
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Mayowura: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
BEAT<DA>BOOKIES:
CAST
Oh no!
You still find am reach here just to write cast?
I go arrest you next time!
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
BEAT<DA>BOOKIES:
CAST
mehn! what a bad day grin , it's part of the game sha cheesy
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by blisszy74: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2013
somadila:
mehn! what a bad day grin , it's part of the game sha cheesy
....................luv love wat u guyz ar doing grin grin grin grin grin i am inn cool cool cool
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by henrimoto(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2013
emmakind: Hercules-Villareal [1:0]=AWAY @3.70 = ?
Fernerbache-PSV [1st half]=DRAW @2.30 = LOST
Lyon-Real Madrid [total goals]=ODD @2.00 = LOST
NAIRABET
welldone ?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by henrimoto(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2013
@ somadila. which bookie u dey use ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

N1.04trn Fine: We Expect No Operation Disruptions For Not Paying Fine —MTN / CBN May Lose Control Of The Naira - Punch Editorial Board / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.